/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=222035755
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75200/?
imgur.com/a/4ojnX
uesp.net/wiki/Tes3Mod:Doubling
nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46984/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53182/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30466/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for lizards.

waifus created /tesg/

also tfw floaty hands

STARS
IN THEIR MULTITUDE
SCARCE TO BE COUNTED
FILLING THE DARKNESS

I accept that challenge, succubi. I'm pretty sure Albrecht could last -atleast- a week with her.

nth for shitpost

Dropped.

Waffle.

Skywind when?

>The skygazing thing is just Triss' theme.
Makes sense that she'd like it in the Dreamborne isles, that place is fucking LSD

What wings senpai?

Legit question:

Why is it that every time some user gets blown out by their opinions, they always get defensive? None of the namefags do this yet you always see the same result from random ass anons that decide to post their game.

I swear it happens nearly every fucking time someone posts a shitty screenshot and gets hated on for it.

they're from Ultimate Assortment by Favoredsoul

Retards who come from /v/ and think acting tough and obnoxious is the way of being accepted

What are your sky/night mods, space-staring goat user?

>None of the namefags do this

>user...
>rood!
>contributions
>fuck off /pol/
>where's you are waifu
>lol

Post adventure!

For those of you wondering why my merchant fuckboy is taking on a dragon, what is not shown in the pic is the 20 or so imperial soldiers who are also shooting at it.

Also, maybe tell adventure stories about what your character is up to/plans to do.

Is that a Varla stone piercing ? Where is it from ?

>3 health bars

The fuck is going on?

>said in jest
>said in jest
>said in jest
>only Maxeen does this
>said by anons
>said by anons

Ah1 piercing iirc.

I haven't actually played the game since I beat the House of Corpses. It was a shit adventure though.
Not sure if I want to do another quest mod with Vesper or play some other character.

>For those of you wondering why my merchant fuckboy is taking on a dragon, what is not shown in the pic is the 20 or so imperial soldiers who are also shooting at it.
Shouldn't he be looting the dead soldiers and running to the nearest city to sell all that shit? Or is he planning to get his hands on some dragonbone?

ur interface is broken

Dragon health bar, my health bar, and how warm I am. (frostfall)

You do. Thanks.

Dragon health bar
Dragonborn health bar
And frostfall bar

Hello traveler do you worship our great lord Akatosh ?

Turns out learning spells is pretty hard when you can't read.

Nah, Julianos and Arkay's blessings are better.

I worship talos.
Is there any piss skin having a problem with that?

Don't worry Brutus, you don't actually need any magic in the College.

gib tree & grass mods

He intends to do both but that dragonbone though. This was actually an event that happened in the siege of Rorikstead. Poor Ada was forced to fight for his life with the Imperial Legion when a Forsworn war party attacked the Rorikstead territory in an attempt to expand their holdings. The dragon was a rather timely interruption as the Legion was greatly outnumbered. But the beast swooped in and decimated the Forsworn offensive giving us enough time to hold until reinforcements from the neighboring territories could be brought in.

I use ihud for my interface. I'd love to go without a hud entirely but I lack the skills (for now).

Only a heretic puts other gods before Akatosh!

Only a misguided soul favors one Divine over others.

There should be hunter's perks or something that affects your ability to loot creatures. Any retard can loot the gold out of a dead person but it's kinda dumb that you can just find a dead dragon and perfectly remove some fine scales and bones

skinning a dragon shouldn't be on the same level as skinning a rabbit

look on tesgeneral

If he keeps fucking with dragons and imperials and forsworn and whatnot he's going to get killed before he can become the wealthiest tycoon in Skyrim.

Not a shitload, actually. Horizon of Dreams. I use Matso for my ENB, and in that particular shot, I set my gamma to 2, and my brightness to 2.4 or something. I'm trying out other mods that increase the quality of the sky, but the real thing that I really want a mod for is making skies with a lot going on more common. Forcing weather via console commands isn't enough to get it to go fucking crazy like this.

I think it makes sense in a different way. You don't skin the dragon as such, you just hack off some scales and bone. After all, you'd get way more loot if you could properly prepare the thing. I imagine when a dragon dies it gets swarmed by onlookers who tear it apart trying to get valuable chunks for themselves.

>not using the Knight of Akatosh set

YOU'RE NOT SOME FILTHY ELF IN DISGUISE, ARE YOU?

Its not like he wants this sort of thing to happen it just kinda follows him around. There is a war going on after all.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=222035755

Thanks to this mod, even if you don't seek out conflict, it will come to you.

FUCK WRONG MOD

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75200/?

that one is pretty fun tho

>dismisses everything said
If you aren't looking for an answer, why ask a "legit question"

me? totally not

Kynareth baybee

>Only thalmor who aren't a total dick
>Not a follower
Thx todd.

Which preset should I go with for the follower?

imgur.com/a/4ojnX

Early may

>none of them are the crimson chin
shit taste

It really doesn't matter cause I'm just going to change her outfit anyway

I vote early may with late may hair. Or is that haram ?

>Install that mod
>Game crashes every few minutes
Seems nice but I'll have to skip this one famalam

early may is better precisely because of the hair

So I went to fort Firemoth, encountered a metric fuckton of skellies and rats. All very fun but their numbers did seem a bit excessive.
Then I run into this door and I notice: literally EVERYTHING is doubled in this plugin. From geometry to enemies to items.

What the fuck? Anybody ever run into this? And if so, what was the problem?

I might check that mod out when I'm done with quest mods and have to return to regular adventure in good ole Skyrim.

uesp.net/wiki/Tes3Mod:Doubling
Actually pretty common

I like them all, but I think I prefer the hairstyle on the early may version more.

Now Activating Rip and Tear Mode

Rip and Tear Mode: ACTIVATED

RIP AND TEAR

I need that bryn.
No futa tho.

Legit questions deserve legit answers

Late may

And I gave legit answers.
Then I was responded to even thought there was no need to respond.
It wasn't a discussion it was a question and answer.

No, you gave bait answers. This is the last (You) you'll get out of me.

Whenever I do end up figuring out what I need to do to update her, the penis will be optional. Though I personally think it's more fun, and it doesn't get rid of her other parts down there. I still understand that not everyone likes that kind of stuff.

Is there a way to test different textures or edit them and see the changes ingame? Restarting the game every time is such a hassle

Is there any .epub with all the Elder Scrolls books ?

Never cared about the lore of Elder Scrolls until I started to play Morrowind a few days ago.

the new one
now upload the new kaarina set

I told them the responses our "pillars" get btfo.
Just because their responses are bait does not dismiss my answer.

People who want the Brynhildick will just use an equippable dick mod anyway

nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46984/?

Thoughts, Oblivionfags?

The orcs look terrible, in my opinion. But at least there's an option outside of OCO now.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53182/?
Here you go, one follower Ondolemar.

>Want a messy, matty hair
>No mods have that
what hair should I use for my somewhat druidic champion of kynareth

It wouldn't be the one I made for her though if they did that. There'd also probably be some glaringly obvious seams as well.

Still, there are things not related to the penis that I don't know how I would overcome that I need to figure out in order to update her. It's more than the futa stuff that's holding me back.

>Oblivion mod
>at this point in time

Holy shit. I forgot I still have that installed so I might give it a try later.

Post anything

What outfit do you have in mind?

I'm using the early may hair regardless I think.
I'm more wondering about the face shape. The nose and jaw is fairly different between the two.

maybe later. I'm busy with follower stuff.

I haven't seen Haar in a few days. I hope hes ok.

I don't know about you but I like the way she looks right now.

Oblivion modding is still alive. It's just not as alive as we all wish it was.

>I hope hes ok.
user just because someone doesn't show up for a couple days doesn't mean they died IRL.

You never know.

I know. All of you have secret devices planted under your skin that transmit your vitals to my PC 24/7. If he dies, I'll know.

>What outfit do you have in mind?

Something cute like i did for Anna. I need the follower in my game first to see what to give her.

I have trouble finding colors that look good on her because her skin is a different color in every single interior space. This blue-green and brown does best.

Is that one of those Tera ports? I need to give those another look. I didn't like them on my lizard.

Thanks user. Fixed it.

It was fun though. Webm related.

Blanabba.
Gonna try and figure out how bodyslide and UUNP work so I can stop using super outdated skeletons and keep her body how it was before.

LEWD ALBUM WHEN

Box torture

what the fuck does waffle mean you lolrandum piece of shit

>Is that one of those Tera ports?

WOW! Hot a WHAT Blanabbabba!

Waifu.

>killing skellies
Make sure to get some trophies

Waifu for belgian I guess.