Help, how to get rich

Hello Veeky Forums,

So i currently have saved up 20k US dollars, how can i make even more money with that amount?

> INB4 invest

send me 5k in bitcoin and I'll give back 10k in a month.

1Hztz74qEoWazjhvUt3Erh8NZQEgArLBZi

offer's good for anyone. I ain't kidding.

I feel like I shouldn't even have to point out how preposterous your scheme is

Do people still fall for this in 2016? Cmon, you didn't even try.

index fun m'boy

well op. you got two options. whoring your butthole out or selling meth. i don't know. i don't really care.

Start a business buying wanted stuff for cheap off of yard sales and resell for face value.

Get out buddy, fupachan doesn't want you here.

Buy a food truck

What does face value mean? Sorry i,m stupid and english is not my first language.

$20 will buy a good set of kneepads.. It gives you the power to create unlimited wealth as long as you dedicate your life 24/7

I was on vacation when this meme came, what does it even mean?

Dick sucking.

That 20 will practically pay itself after 2 good hours.

Why dont you just tell me where to put my bitcoins, and I will split the profit with you?

Agree

put it on poloniex and buy ETC.. it will soon be the same price as ETH.. instant riches

Actual value. To take something "at face value" is to accept it as it is, but the person you replied to was slightly misusing the term.

Put it all on black

Start a business. Get your car dealer's license and buy used cars at dealer only auctions. Then sell them for 25% profit/car. It's this fucking easy. Always has been.

have you tried nimirum.org referral links

That looks like a scam.

Buy a mobile home park

Have you done this? I tried and there's a weird law where I live, that in order to get a dealer license you need a physical location. In my attempt to get a physical location, they wanted to see my dealers license. Bit of a catch 22, eventually I gave up.

bump

anyone?

The only way is to invest on crypto. A guaranteed one is to own 21+ BTC, in the long term it will be worth a ton since that puts you in the top 1% of holders so it's physically impossible to not be rich.

If you can't wait 10 years, invest on alts that pump hard. ETC for example, has made people rich with the last pump, and looks like its about to pump again.

No high risk no high reward. You'll stay a poorfag with grandpa tier investments like stocks and mutual funds.

Guess i just go fuck myself

Pay unemployed desperate English majors to write you 19 or so books on bait tier subjects. Use the remaining money to buy a bait tier website like "easysuccess4you" to advertise your books through. Pour a few thousand into advertising through baity ads.

Sell them on amazon Kindle self published ebooks.

Enjoy your thousands per month indefinitely income.

Now gtfo and never mention this to anyone

Start a business you fucking drongo

Yed