/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

It's out and it's shit edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:
Bannerlord will be shown at E3, maybe some siege.
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/15
youtube.com/watch?v=xdSzGoTc_ns
youtube.com/watch?v=gnGNojC8XrE
youtube.com/watch?v=bbrnPtybNd4

RPS Interview with Armagan : rockpapershotgun.com/2016/04/28/mount-and-blade-2-bannerlord-interview/

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/fcmVyuQ0

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

Module Recommendations:
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>Swedish Mayonnaise
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=211788.0
>Caribbean! Blood and Gold (on Steam)
snowbirdgames.com/blog/?p=1632

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/sub-mod-warhammer-geheimnisnacht-old-world-only.936457/
moddb.com/mods/warsword-conquest/downloads
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,145937.msg8422867.html#msg8422867
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit completely forgot to take care of the nect thread.
Nice one, user.

So is warsword really that unplayable? I was planning on pickin the tomb skellie and running around skellie land becoming the next head of the tomb kings.

3rd for gsanders is an autistic faggot

4th for i'm gay

5th for warsword is ok

good joke

Where can I buy a better ship in BC Caribbean? All I can find are shitty sloops and brigs.

I thought War Brigs were the highest tier?

1st rate ship of the line is the best ship in the game

The game you can see through the cracks looks pretty good. There are just a lot of bugs right now that need to be ironed out. Hopefully within the week but who knows how long it will take really.

I'm having fun with it. If warband bugs make you rage and shitpost than you might not have fun with it.

Its playable, but you better be saving like a madman in case of doubt

Nth for edge.

You need to have a higher military rank to get better ships, so upgrade that renown. You also need to make sure that the port you are at has the upgrade building to allow you to buy better ships.

>deathcam more important than zoom out
>when you can't even order shit while dead
>mod has those fuck huge models
>low priority :^)
gsanders really is a fucking idiot

welsh supremacy

what mod

Are there any good pike and shot mods? I would play that Indochina one but for me the huge range, accuracy and damage on firearms ruins it.

or this

tfw want to play this but 2fps

>try to play mod after seeing it in last thread
>10 fps at speed 2

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/sub-mod-warhammer-geheimnisnacht-old-world-only.936457/

>imblying people have access to paradox forums after pirating all their games
but yee, there's an Old World only submod

I know I've tried it. Performance is definitely better but it's still on the slow side.

why wouldnt people just buy the base game during a sale for access to the forum?
thats what i did and it worked like a charm
i dont think you can get it anywhere else but the forums either

I don't get it

>WFaS
>get mission to recruit Clermont
>no hints as to where that faggot may be
>cannot ask anyone for his whereabouts
>I have fourteen days to find one party that could be anwhere on the fucking map

>He is in a tavern in one of the cities close to Swedish border. Ask a traveler in any tavern for 30 thalers.
2 seconds of googling

this is very depressing

moddb.com/mods/warsword-conquest/downloads
hotfix uploaded 11 mins ago?

>This download is not game save compatible. There will be another hotfix in a few days which will also not be game save compatible.
ah shit

10 days

>Fixes companion dialogue issue
>Fixes cyrus ward save issue

>Somewhat fixes lord bandit quest issue (It often works but sometimes it fails like before so I recommend saving before asking a lord for a quest until I have figured out the last variable)

>Vampire starts with items
>Fixed some broken scenes and arenas
>Fixed village elder bug
>Many small troop stat and equipment fixes

>This hotfix does not fix the pbod, battle command or other issues reported.

>This hotfix is not game save compatible.

>There will be another hotfix in a few days which will also not be game save compatible. >Please bear this in mind if you would rather not keep restarting your game. The next hotfix will include all these fixes as well if you would rather wait.

>>This hotfix is not game save compatible.

That sounds pretty out of character for a chaos warrior

How do I get Pirate Ogres? their cannon is fucking nails.

What kind of interesting quests does Warsword have?

>This hotfix is not game save compatible

>be dry on internet for months
>come back
>it finally happened
>go to download it
>notice the hotfix
>all them fixes
>all the implications that "another hotfix" brings
>not save game compatible
Just ten more days, then I can play.

it's still going to be shit after the hotfix

none, you get some special items from vendors if you meet certain criteria and that's it. The mod is a shitshow, it only has the theme going for it, it was always poorly done.

aw
was thinking of some kind of quest that stops the Norscan tribes from aligning with Chaos

Why is Narsil in the logo?

in the older version of the mod they were for hire in taverns

Oh no

Just ten more days

>Will Freelancer ever be added to the mod? I recall it was there before.

>No, beastmen and vampire counts make it completely incompatible and there were many other issues as well.

I wish they would explain some more.

How DARE you demand this of someone who makes no money off of the project and is freely giving up his time for you.

the blunderbuss makes muskets obsolete, if you use it long-range it's basically artillery

gsanders has written manifestos on the plight of the autistic modder

Have we finally found a modder more autistic than gabby?

docm's not really an autist, he usually stays quiet and never has gsanders-tier rants

This mod seems pretty neat.

does it hit hard enough

the damage says 53, but from what I've seen each pellet hits for ~40 at any range

is that Araby?

What is?

whenever I see a mod that isn't one of the 4-5 people actually play I just have to assume it's unfinished or abandoned

Sands of Faith.

>isn't one of the 4-5 people actually play

Sands of Faith rarely gets brought up here

warsword port when

I'm pirating Viking Conquest but it's 7 months behind (but still Reforged and 2.0+).
What am I gonna be missing?

I still like to play TLD and I rarely if ever see people commenting about it. That mod truly is an upgrade to vanilla in every sense of the term.

Being able to buy and sell shit at any castle is a godsend. And if you don't like a setting, they list dozens of them in the camp menu that you can turn off at your leisure.

I probably sound like a shill but that mod is tits.

Polish mainly

forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,145937.msg8422867.html#msg8422867

holy christ that's hilarious

>Hotfix 1 deleted as it stopped all notifications in the mod
That was a problem in the base release.

Someone should probably tell them.

Person who doesnt know what warhammer is past /k/ memes. What should i expect when i play it.

I conquered all of Japan for my Lord. What do I do now? What does a warlord do in a time of unprecedented peace?

Wait for those uppity Mongols to try invading again.

you know what rhymes with peace?

prepare for the invasion of china

Get all your weapons except a sword taken away, write poems about how awesome swords are to deals with your fox and grapes situation.

Start a sword school to earn money and create a bunch of OC Donut Steel techniques to get more students then the other guy down the road.

You cannot see where you're swinging as chaos, also, it's very easy to swing over the head of man-sized targets. All in all, fuck the modders and their complete lack of play testing. All they care about is having pretty screenshots to hype Redditors up

Dorfs, elfs, orcs, skelletons, chivalric france, renaissance era HRE, goblins riding spiders, and giant murder men from the far north encased in full plate harnesses wielding hate itself as a weapon.
Oh, and slightly dark tinted elves that ride dinosaurs.

greenskins

Warhammer was inspired by Tolkien, Arthurian and Celtic legends, Dungeons and Dragons, and others. It's an amalgamation of high fantasy and Gothic tones.

These nervous men are getting trickier to find

fleece?

How can you spend two years to do so little?

If you could upload one replacing the euro female and one adding it as a new race I'd really appreciate it. I'm concerned what the new Caribbean! skeleton will look like with armors designed for the Warband skeleton.

If it comes down to it I would just have it as a unplayable-able race that is only used by NPCs.

>Veeky Forums features mods that contain rape
>RAAAAAAAAPE

I guess he was right.

some of the caribbean models are fucky even for the caribbean bodies
all the gloves are pretty shit, the plain ones look ok because they aren't mustard yellow

Does carribean get fun?

The ship vs ship content seems pretty boring.

>choose chaos as faction
>can't travel anywhere because the only path to the rest of the map is through a hostile faction
>armies are literally made up of fucking 400+ men
>no armies small enough to attack and gain xp/loot
Okay seriously what the hell am I supposed to?!

it's alright but it's annoying how much the game punishes you for participating in it
in a ship v ship battle without boarding you're liable to take significant damage to your ship, unlike with boarding
plus repair costs are really high, and you don't really get anything if you sink the ship

dwarves that aren't pussyfooting inside their mountains

File a complaint.

Kill the chaos fanatics for cash, don't bother with marauders since they're bugged and don't drop their equipment

Or just not play til next month and those useless fucks have actually playtested their release and fixed bugs

>mod has custom cities
>forces you to look for the guild master in every single city
>cities are fuckhuge
>they even dismount you so you can spend more time watching the scenery they've created
Nothing makes me drop a mod faster

so cute!