/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUoI1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Dori is a-dori-ble!

I love Sakura!

Cutest family

Fuck off.

Post those NA castle cards.

I need your BP, VP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

I love Severa!
Do you love Severa?

Nope

yes, she's actually really good in my revelation run rn

> Character I'm planning to use long-term gets a level up.
> Level up jingle plays.
> DING +1 Res.
> It's Conquest Lunatic so that shit is sticking even if I reset the chapter.

Generic cutepost something something

Was meant for

No.

She's shit

Does anyone here have a reliable strategy to beat Hidden Truths 2 on Lunatic? I decided to go maximum autism and wanted to grind the map to give First Blood to my entire army and Powersaves doesn't have a code for it presumably because it's a DLC-only item. I can activate all the DVs just fine, but I kind of hit a brick wall once I begin the top of the map. I can't really turtle since because of the flier reinforcements to the rear, but I can't really go on the offensive either since my units get overwhelmed. I can't seem find that sweet spot between the two to tackle the map effectively.

>niles daughter sucks

Sneak peak of Fire Emblem Fates for mobile

make severa hit the last dv so she gets power ups, pair inigo up with her and just rush everything

thats what i did

>le lunatic conquest

It's /feg/'s Fate o stay a shithole and to die out slowly and painfully.
It's your FATE.
YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FROM IT.
ACCEPT YOUR FATE

Orochi is the best

The key is to just not go slow. After hitting the DVs, your characters, particularly Severa, should be strong enough to take several hits. Try to avoid using Guard Stance unless you need to.
If the Kinshi Knight reinforcements are a problem, you are going way too slow.

>have Corrin wall the Duelist Blow Hero in the top left corner of Conquest 18 so I can capture him
>Corrin crits

Got skills for Xander, Camila, MU, Ryoma, Leo, Elise, Hinoka, Sakura, Benny, and Takumi -Includes some ""totally ligit"" skills-
I'll try and visit back as much as I can so feel free to leave whatever. NA only, sorry.

love nowi

Shilling my castle on /feg/!

>old hag in the OP
>no Flora
Re-do it

Fuck everything, I have to go to Malaysia for 3 months and I'm not gonna get to play the copy of #FE that I pre ordered until I come back

Lucina intensifies

>ike kill happy mom

Sakura is absolutely lovely

her crit quotes are the most adorable thing

>niles daughter sucks
>hoshido without normal growths
>silas bullshit growth
>camilla mom waifu
>azura love nowi
>shitty laslow meme
>/feg/ rally point
>married selenea try takumi
>samurai femui average

NOWI

I think I might marry her in Revelation.

>No smut of Selkie being captured and gang raped
>her cheerful personality degrades to sad and miserable
>whoever married her has to slowly heal her broken mind

> Niles daughter sucks.
> Hoshido without normal growths.
> Ike kill happy waifu/mom.
> Le lunatic conquest.
> Shitty Laslow meme.
> Great Noire ass.

I honestly just realized Oboro isn't wearing some white robe and that it's just a top.

The contour lines on her stomach just always looked weird.

Look at this hunk.

>married selena try takumi
Horse but hole.

What's up with the thing that happens when you invite an A support to the Private Quarters and more hearts appear on the screen? It said something about a bond deepening and whatnot, but what are all those smaller hearts for?

Yes I do!

I remember reading a smut sort of like this but it was with Ophelia getting raped and I'm pretty sure she died at the end

man, Orochi is sexy.

Does anyone has that Excel table with all the growths compared and listed by growth total?

I like Peri and you might too

Hearts basically measure for certain unlockable Private Quarters events. There used to be additional rewards for higher ranks but they were dummied out cause 2lewd4u.

>no smut of selkie getting captured by hunters and getting turned into a rug that mamui and takumi hate fuck on top of

I'M GONNA GET NOHRIAN ON YOUR BUTT

what she mean by this?

I want to fuck him

That's a good idea

>captured by hunters
>not captured by Kiragi

Laslow pls

If you had to ship your waifu/husbando with one character outside of the FE universe who would it be?

It can be a family of Takumi, Mozu, and their son Kiragi on a hunting trip

myself

Laslow isn't usually that relaxed about his love of Peri. I think that might be Xander.

I preordered it too
But I did it for Eleanora, Mamori, and Touma, not Tsubasa. She is retarded.

what series do you come from?

>want to marry her but don't want to play Birthright or Revelation again
Maybe one day

>Kazes first level up was perfect
>thought I got extremely lucky
>forgot I had the "all stats go up on level up" cheat active when I was checking if it would work on Lilith
I'll let him keep it since he's a cool guy.

3d life, it's okay

Sakura's BIIIG thighs!

>Casual

>Cheating
Why ?

You know, it figures that as soon as I ask this question that I find the solution myself not even a minute later. The key was to bait the Lancers and Paladins at the same time with mega-DV-buffed Selena, then bait the Generals and Sorcerers, then take care of the first wave of fliers. Odin and Laslow took care of the Wyverns and Maids. Arete was a push-over. I think I have a game plan now for grinding this map.

You aren't Pierianon!

Link?

I was trying to see if the cheat would work on Lilith, it doesn't, and I forgot to take it off when I got back into actually playing. I don't do castle battles anyway so Lilith doesn't even matter to me.
Tsubasa is pretty funny and cute in the game actually

Does is it work on Lilith?

I knew there was stuff like that for S support, but apparently for A as well. Interesting.

BIG sister!
I'm happy FE's getting more giantess content.

she'll be waiting for you m8

Just a friendly reminder that if you don't marry Azura to her destined prince then you should be ashamed.

Curious about something.

Since Bold Stance combines Guard and Attack Stance into one, that means your paired up partner will attack as if you were in Attack Stance. Meaning they wouldn't lose any stats from like Silver weapons or some of the A Rank weapons, right?

Noire or Morgan?
One them dies, one of them can live.
Who do you choose?

No worries on that end user.

>Kiragi's face when he just shot his friend
>Kiragi's face when Selkie has amnesia
>Kiragi's face when he could say he rescued her and she'd fall for it
>Kiragi's face when he can fuck her everyday from now on.

Let me guess: Orochi is definitely comfy, like a well-fitted pair of semi-tight jeans?

Isn't Bold Stance enemies only?

I make my own fate.

She's shit

>Kaze says he knows she sleeps with her dolls at night
>"WHO TOLD YOU THAT"
Sakura is fucking cute.
Nope, useless fish
Fuck off user.

>Allowing Arthur to reproduce - and with a pure maiden destined for Corrin at that.
And I thought the degeneracy of /feg/ had reached rock bottom already.

>He thinks he can escape from his Fate.
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Good thing I married her to Tacoman then.

EU or NA?

It's not marked Enemy Only.
Which means it might be DLC.

There's a skill scroll for it meaning it'll be available for us some time in the future.

>cheats
>can't make important decisions like the cuck he is
wew

Through the sheer power of my autism, I've deleted it off the internet with my MIND.

>Sakura is fucking cute
Marry her.

Why

Who has the bigger dick?

On Chapter 19 Lunatic Revelation. Any tips I should follow for this and the upcoming chapters?

A pure maiden needs a big strong hero to act as her destined partner.
I mean motherfucker took a whip for this chick, that's hardcore.

Healing stories are great, I just wish rape wasn't involved in them.

hinoka