/fog/ - Fallout General

Mutie Edition

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

But WHY is she so ugly?

I've never done the Institute ending. Will I regret doing one?

"Not the dragonborn" like mod when?

Autist losing his mind over here

>tfw no mutie gf

No

How is she ugly?

Does it bug anyone that weapon mods like the G3 and the M2216 Assault rifle for instance, have that reloading animation where they basically clip the magazine onto the gun, clipping through part of the frame?

She has those useless huge lumps of fat on her chest.

Can I get some feedback on my Minuteman General build?

S: 4
P: 7 + 1 (bobblehead)
E: 1 + 2 (leveling)
C: 6 + 1 (SPECIAL book) + 1 (leveling)
I: 6
A: 3
L: 1

Rifleman
Big Leagues
Sneak
Scrapper
Gun Nut
Science (3 Ranks)
Blacksmith
Sniper (2 ranks)
~~Charisma Points
Inspirational (2 ranks)
Cap Collector (2 ranks)
Local Leader
~~Endurance Points
Live Giver
Medic (2 ranks)

There's infinite levels, why bother making a build

Are there any mods thus far that have pre-built settlements? Two of the settlements you set up in a side quest has collected 30+ settlers and I'm too lazy to build them any structures and play with this shitty settlement system.

not him but this is a retarded argument.

even setting your INT to 10 at the get go, and doing everu qets in the game will only get you up to like level 100ish, unless you save scum idiot savant like crazy.

You need over 300 levels to get all the perks, so you will always be without 2/3rd of the perks in the game on any given playthrough

Oh I though you were talking about her face. I just like tits that big. It's probably stemming from all those years I've spent watching anime.

>30+ settlers

How do you have 20+ Cha?

Her face is nondescript. It's neither ugly nor beautiful.

>ITBEGINS.jpg

Was your waifu frozen in rock since 10,000 BC?

She literally looks like she's a pre-human. I expect her knuckles would be heavily scarred and calloused from dragging them around all day long.

Where the fuck can I download the fucking CK in the fucking bethshit launcher.

I'm seriously losing my temper navigating that piece of fucking fuck shit piss cunt

I don't, I only have ten. less some other perks are boosting it that I'm unaware of at level 75.
Have I done something that shouldn't be possible?

How can you be this fucking bad at following simple directions?

I bet steam is like a fucking labyrinth for you

pls I need a good real life conservative to work from for my christian minuteman build

Reminder, Fallout 3 is an awful game

>not using a mod to cap your level at 50
jesus christ pal

Honestly you're posting your waifu so much she's starting to grow on me. Don't you afraid that I'm going to steal her?

Why bother capping yourself?

game gets boring past level 30 imgo

Give it your best shot, tiny baby man!

>he likes the infinite levels and the way it ruins builds
woo wee

The only way it can ruin builds is if you knowingly exploit the game to make it past the level 80-90 soft cap

Limiting yourself to introduce artificial difficulty into the game is stupid. If you're concerned the game gets too easy, get a mod that boosts difficulty instead of a mod that restricts the player.

>I don't like Fallout 3 and I'll prove it by making a fuckhuge image to show everyone. They totally won't think I'm autistic or anything!

Looks good

Maybe trade off sneak and try to be able to take more damage? Leading from the front and all that.

What guns are you planning to use?
Laser musket and sword?

He might not play this character for 100 hours.

>limiting yourself to introduce artificial difficulty into the game is stupid
I don't know. Doing it in games like Dark Souls is great and widespread thing. Why not Fallout?
I remember back in Fallout 2 I had a challenge Charisma run. Where I wouldn't fight and let my companions do it for me.

After a point leveling doesn't really affect the amount of damage you can do just how much health you have.

tfw can't make a helmet to fit this armor

>Using a helmet at all

My face is my shield.

That explains why your face looks worse than most car's grilles.

Is it ok that I killed DiMA? I kind of felt bad when he knelt down and they shot him.

>new vegas released 2010
>be current year
>still no exterior world shadows

He was the worst kind of synth. Tricking people into believing they were like him, murdering people and replacing them with synths. The Institute would have been proud of him.

>exterior world shadows
?

Still no good mods senpai
Game is going nowhere fast.

Are you sure it says 30+ when your actually there in workshop mode or are you just checking from the pipboy?

Give it time, senpai. Before the CK came out people were severely, severely restricted in what they could make.

Now that it's out, good mods are just on the horizon.

the sun doesn't cast shadows and there aren't any mods that can do this. it's incredibly jarring. disable shadows in any modern game it shit looks retarded

>mysterious glow in the distance
>can't go there

NEXT DLC CONFIRMED

Did you port the sword from NV?

Bwuh?

that's not fallout new vegas

I misunderstood what your post was saying. I thought that FNV had it and other games didn't. I'm not used to anyone coming in here to criticize FNV, usually they come in here to whine about FO3/4

Thats just a radioactive pool

Theres several of them across the Commonwealth.

Do you think there will really be more DLC? When do you think it'll be out?

well the same goes for FO3 too. it's ridiculous that such a mod hasn't come out yet. i mean shit, GTA SA got dynamic shadows with SA::Render, and here's a game that came out well after dynamic shadows became the norm.

it's the one thing i always search for before reinstalling/doing another NV playthrough. i hope that one day someone figures something out.

If you could ONLY have 10 mods for Fallout 4, what would they be and why?

Why bother modding for the old game on the old engine when there's a new game with a new engine to mod for?

unless someone somehow brings over New Vegas and its entirety to FO4, than that's why

we know theres going to be more DLC

Two more wastelandworkshops, and Nuka world

Cate nude mod, where she poops and pees. An option to eat her shit, too.

I'm not gonna list ten fucking mods for you bud

Has anyone attempted to force NV's data into the FO4 engine? I mean with GECK someone could technically recreate the entire FO:NV with settlement building in it.

>settlement building
I don't really know if that'd fit the New Vegas world properly. I mean, the map's mostly sorted out, it's not a lot of variation or exploitable town plots.

I made it to level 120 without trying very hard on my last character... I also didn't "exploit" anything, since I never took any levels in the hacker or lockpicking perks.

I will admit the high int (10, though it took me around 30 levels to get there) and the "War of the Commonwealth" mod probably had a lot to do with it. Shitloads of enemies, but then I only started using WotC around level 75.

I also haven't come close to completing the main quest, but this is on Survival so I walk everywhere and investigate everything...

Pray tell, what "exploits" were you referring to?

Settlements in the desert basins! Settlements on the Khans' corpses!

Anyone been using MO for fallout 4?

I use it, yes.

Any issues or can I finally swap over to it from NMM?

there was a mod for it
the tale of two wasteland guys were talking about it. but since FO4's engine is a slightly different version of FNV (unlike FO3 and FNV which were on the same exact one making it very easy) it takes a bit more work to bring over the map, the scripts, etc. I don't know much about the GECK, but they said bringing NV's dialogue system over would be tough too since FO4's is basically locked at four responses

I guess they could do what FO4 did though, and have a dialogue option be replaced after you use it like so:

1. Response 1
2. Response 2
3. Response 3
4. Response 4

Select 3

1. Response 1
2. Response 2
3. Response 5
4. Response 4

That happened a couple times in Far Harbor

The only issue I've had is the built-in LOOT sorter didn't work so I downloaded LOOT and run it from within MO.

Oh, and F4SE didn't work with the current version so I had to start using the beta runtime (0.1.14). Other than that, works like a dream.

When you can't find anything to wear, skulls do the trick, especially if you set them on top of gas masks.

>Has anyone attempted to force NV's data into the FO4 engine?

Why put a new engine in a rust bucket game?

Give it to NPR and they'll recycle it for LOL's.

Console mods when?

Not him.
You bumped up the number of enemies when the leveling slowed down.

That doesn't really reflect Vanilla.

>Pray tell, what "exploits" were you referring to?
Don't know what he was referring to but you can use the WW to farm gunners.

so is FO4 somewhat decent now?
played it for like a couple weeks on release then haven't touched it since

My waifu is big, large, huge, enormous, and gigantic!

Can you please use a tripcode

Well, I bumped up the number of enemies when the wasteland emptied out and there was nothing assaulting me on long treks except the odd pack of 2-3 dogs, and I stopped caring about gaining levels well before then since I'd already maxed out my melee build.

I could probably do with a level cap mod and will try one next time around so I can actually feel good for planning my character out.

But I should mention this isn't my first character, and I got another one over level 100 just as easily (though that one actually did the main quest) and WITHOUT the WotC mod.

It's stupid easy to gain XP and you gain it like crazy.

And ugly. Oh so ugly. Uglier than a Mirelurk.

Why are you so head over heels in love with ugly, ugly, ugly?

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

My waifu is a beautiful maiden!

Or hoods. Hoods are good too. And it's up to you if you feel like wearing anything under them.

No, she's an ape. A literal ape. She is a shaven ape.

I beat the game and did the majority of the quests on normal my level at the end was around 55.

Survival at 75 and not leveling often.

So are you, for the record, bozo!

She looks like an ogre, which is my fetish. Upload the bodyslide settings.

But if you want a heavier helmet design why not reshape something from one of the many bots in the Wasteland? If you also have Automatron you'll be spoiled for choice.

Custom job, no bodyslide involved, bud!

That is true.

However while I am a member of the Homo Sapiens species, she is CLEARLY and obviously a Homo Neanderthalensis.

There's absolutely no question at all about that.

She is a maiden because not even Strong would touch that.

She looks like the end result when a lonely super mutant rapes a Brahmin.

Why is the cow in the background more attractive than the cow in the foreground? Is that intentional?

MUTIES OUT

I wondered the same thing.

To be fair, cows are the sexiest animals second to humans.

that's udder nonsense

It's not cheating to use tgm for settlement building, right

No. He should've never set foot in Far Harbor when most of the islanders hates synth.
Instead he killed and replace Avery.