/wtc/ - Witcher and Cyberpunk General - (/krw/, /cpg/)

FUCKING B&W IS OUT NOW AND ALL GOOD MODS ARE BROKEN!
WHY ARE YOU HERE AND NOT PLAYING IT?
1.21 NOW
ENEMY SCALING
SHITTY INVENTORY
BIG BOXES EVERYWHERE
AND BLOOD AND WINE IS COMING
THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE HYPE TRAIN

Teaser trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=7sVoDJ_DITs
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: [youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ

Hearts of Stone and patch 1.12 is released!
HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005
Trailer hereyoutube.com/watch?v=ffdxS9R6NTE
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.12-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3430ZTzEhk
pastebin.com/ydSU0Zdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hearts of Stone and patch 1.12 is released!
you had one job

Do it yourself you lazy fuck

It was your time OP
AND YOUR DICK FELL OFF

were you too busy memeing?

too busy playing the game to be bothered by you autists.

will the new patch break the noitemlevels/auto loot/immersivecam?

Regis is cute! CUTE!

>stealing the dick and balls off a statue
The literal madwoman

I still haven't played HoS because the LVL request is 63 on NG+, how the fuck do I power level? Last Quest gave me 40 fucking exp

Take your time and enjoy the journey
Be glad you have a lot of game ahead of you :)

Do the entire main quest agen :DDDDD

>mfw old man hitting two hot women within two days

What level are you now
>Also dem animations in the cutscenes
Fucking on point cdpr

10 minutes in and they already introduce an annoying enemy, fuck those plants, fought 3 sets of them and 1 set was in a fucking cave.

I played the game already:)))

59 on NG+ Death March. I'm over leveled for Final Preparations and contracts give shit all for XP. I'm ready to exploit some shit

THIS SHIT IS PISSING ME OFF

>video game banking
Don't

Those ghost dog things are super fucking annoying.

did they nerf ekimarra decoction? Im not getting any HP back on hits

This new inventory system is sleek as fuck I love it

>meet Regis
>he explains what was up with
>he explains his regeneration
>that feel when I predicted all of his explanations
>that feel when I'm 99% sure I already know the ending and the final choice you'll have to make
pretty disappointing desu

What armor that be?

You better make the right one

really?

I was sure i read that we'd be able to rotate Geralt in menu now and try on shit we were too low level for? I can't figure out how to do either of those things, or was i just tripping balls?

Hey

has anyone found the new vampire armour????

I want to find it quixkly so I can play the game with this thing

Do none of the mods work with W3 now? I need my mod that prevents refilling my potions from using my rare alcohol, goddamnit. Also
>revamp inventory system
>still no ability to set favorite potions/decoctions
ONE job

Viper armor and the glasses are from the auction in HoS. You're a fool if you don't buy everything you can get your grubby mitts on

Should I beat the game before trying the expansions? What I planned on doing was hitting up HoS when I hit level 30 and then doing BaW after the game is done. I've beaten the game once already and a lot of this is just a chore because of leveling and already done contracts l.

you could, but beating the game just starts NG+ from the beginning so you'll have to wait until you advance far enough to start the DLC. Otherwise you load a save from before you beat the game

I didn't read on this but that'd be cool. I hope we get a mod or something

There should also be a way to collapse all of the dropdown shits in crafting/alchemy lists. I don't want to have to trek through the menu to find the oil I want to craft.

I'm in the vineyard auction quest.
Who should I help the guy or the girl?

Anything for sparing that Armadillo?

youtube.com/watch?v=P3430ZTzEhk

how awesome is the dlc?

is it dark souls dlc tier?

Bloodborne dlc tier?

How does the scaling work? Is it like TES games? I know everyone talks shit about scaling in that game but I think it was implemented sensibly. Certain enemies would always be a specific number of levels beneath you, which makes sense because there's no fucking way something like a mud crab could be a challenge to you late game, or at all.

guys I fucked it up again.

could somebody please past bin the default qwerty.ini file that comes with the newest patch in this directory please?

bin\config\r4game\legacy\base

well its better than far harbor

for some reason i fucking hate fallout games. i dont like the steep wealth curve. if i bust my ass in the beginning im still broke as fuck and weak as fuck til end game

How are you this shit at fallout? Excluding the first two games which take arguably more planning to make a good build, it's easy as fuck to get rich in 3 and nv. Fuck you can be super op in no by level 6/7 with a build and some basic planning

Is there anyway to beat the Shaelmaar without Palmerin dying, I've tried like 5 times now and Palmerin just walks into its attacks

I quit after doing the quest with the paladin in power armor. it was like the 2nd quest i did and it pissed me off for some reason

Ya, don't be shit

>playing fallout 4
There's you're problem champ just ignore that pile of shit play 1 2 or nv

I'd say FO4 is extremely shit for reasons other than that

please respond

>monogrammed 'DLC'

wOW

Error [content0]game\gameplay\interactive\housedecorationbase.ws(24): Property 'disableFocusHighlightControl' does not exist in 'W3HouseDecorationBase'

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(25): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(27): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(9): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

Umm?

mod incompatibility

change the name of your mods folder. and while you are at it pleases help a brother out.

Hur dur. Script merger didn't delete the shit in the mod folder.

Thanks.

pastebin.com/ydSU0Zdg

Contents of my input_qwerty.ini

>3/4 alch build
>the rest for heavy attack damage/crits and the bear school techniques (though I use light new moon armor for max crit bonuses with a rune to make it all count as heavy)
>enough toxicity for archgriffin + ekchinda + whatever other decoction I feel like for infinite HP while smacking people for 5k crits
i think i broke the game.

if only xp wasn't impossible to get after level 35 or so, I could get rend eventually too

Thanks!

WHOA HEY NIGGA THATS ALLOTTA GWENT CARDS

I like this DLC

GODDAMN
Henrietta has to be the best looking female in the entire series. Wasn't expecting CDPR to make her so beautiful.

What the fuck was Dandelion thinking?

Is it true I can sex Yenn AND Triss before committing to a relationship with one of them?

No. You can only sex Triss if you tell her you love her, which fucks up Yens relationship.

You can fuck Yen in skellige during the 1st quest if you want, it harms nothing. To fuck her the 2nd time you need to tell her you love her after killing the djinn.

>wanting to bed with Triss
I mean I guess you COULD, don't know why you would want to though. Never stick your dick in crazy BPD chicks

The best part of this game is doing everything you can to stagger the enemy into a corner and pretending to be a bullshit Dark Souls boss

Sums up my first vampire fight in BaW

You right senpai

Does messing with Kiera affect anything? Or any other girls besides Yen/Triss? I don't even know if there any besides those three

This new DLC is pretty great. Geralt rolling into a High Fantasy setting to solve a Dark Fantasy problem is awesome. Quips about the flowery speech and the dressed-up knights are awesome.

It's like a DnD/Pathfinder expansion but instead of seeing Dark Fantasy elements in a High Fantasy setting, you ARE the Dark Fantasy element.

>ALL GOOD MODS ARE BROKEN
debateable

fo4 literally handed me a gun that broke the game within the first hour

I like how the semi automatic rifle with a 40 round mag and negligible AP costs does more damage than any of the actual sniper rifles.

I have no idea how they balanced the weapons. They must've just throw darts on a board to determine how much damage they did

how do I enable console commands?

Need money.

If you're talking about the minigun, good luck finding enough ammo to make it actually useful.
If you're talking about the cryolator, you could only get it in the beginning if you use an exploit that has since been patched out.
Neither one is particularly game breaking.
Power Armor kind of is though

>Does messing with Kiera affect anything? Or any other girls besides Yen/Triss? I don't even know if there any besides those three
Nah. I don't think Yenn minds if you just have quick screws, she'd just rather not hear about them. Falling in love with her best friend on the other hand..

>Gwent tournament you can't save scum every match
FUCK. Barely won my first match as is

>1 2 or nv
Keep your shitty memes in /fog/

Sounds like Yenn is best waifu

>try to download console debug
>doo as instructions say
>replace bin folder
>doesnt start
>delete bin foldr
>game won't start
>have to download the entire fucking game again

jesus christ.

He could just mean a legendary combat rifle with an extra shot modifier. Nothing else compares, except the gauss "rifle" later on

says the memer

what the fuck is with the fucking gauntlet horseback thing in the tournament?
the standing targets are almost impossible to hit

literally swinging my sword through them and it's not detecting a hit to the head and does fuck all

Does buying B&W add anything to the original campaign? Or can I hold off on buying it until I finish?

She really is best girl.
>logical
>understanding of your lifestyle
>says what she actually thinks and doesn't play mind games
>won't go behind your back just out of petty revenge, if she's quiet about something she actually has good reasons

How nice of the game to sell me the missing oil recipes i needed.

>ugly as fuck and has to use magic to look somewhat decent
>best girl

pick one

It adds some sort of new upgrade system for your witcher abilities, like how the last one added runeforging. I haven't got around to accessing it yet though.

yo why do you look like a sith lord

>magical makeup
oh noooo how horrible. its whats on the inside that counts (though triss is ugly anyways so she doesn't even have that going for her)
Because I always have 3 decoctions on and I'm always slowly dying as a result (but using stamina heals me, so I just jump a few times to heal back to full)

New patch out, was thinking of re-doing my build.

I'm level 38 and was wondering if there were any fun builds that people recommend? I usually just spam a sword build and was thinking of something different.

I like the decotations, and usually go with the troll one and the "spend stanima to get health" one, and use it with an upgraded quen shield. Its simple and fun, but i was thinking of trying something a bit new?

>it's what's on the inside that counts

I'm sure you think the same thing for every woman you've ever seen and/or met.

Yes? The ones I find attractive anyways.

attractive + terrible on the inside = bad

attractive + good on the inside = good

Is there a way to make a bomb build that isn't a fight with the UI every time you want to throw bombs? I like playing with a controller, but I might switch to play with mouse + KB just because I hate having to pause due to the UI.

Hey, I'm reinstalling the game right now since the new expansion came out. I never beat it before but I got really far and liked it a lot. I remember one of my main complaints was that I got really overleveled or something, from trying to do all the content in both of the zones. Have they added anything to let you scale that up or reduce your level or something or is there a mod to do that? I don't wanna way overpower all the quests and stuff I haven't gotten around to doing yet.

You forgot:

>Geralt fucks other women behind her back
>She fucks other men behind his back

Truly a healthy and lasting relationship.

as long as I don't hear about it, its all good. maybe she can get me some cool stuff from those guys too. I'm still the immortal witcher in this situation and they're not.

Redownloading updated mods and I deleted my folder, do they go in a /mod or /mods folder?

>doing Gwent tournament
>dwarves want to fight at the end
>they are level 85
>I am 73
Level scaling is super fucked

>be yen
>be a hunchback who had to get fixed with magic
>be beautiful afterwards

>be triss
>severely burned all over her body
>never fixed canonly

also canon geralt in the books never loved triss, it was only a passing fling.

no, a 10mm auto pistol with kneecapper

makes it impossible to die to any of the actually difficult enemies in the game

>have all these grand master diagrams available now
>literally costs about 50,000 gold to craft these things

what the fuck

What's even the point then?

I'm annoyed as hell.

why the heck is this one so rare?

So anyway I tried a Sign build at levels 32-38 and boy was it crappy. Igni damage just doesn't scale well.

>What's even the point
give you something to do with your end game money

did the new patch fuck up the infinite money glitch?

Yeah try not to think about another guy embracing her and his dick pressing deep inside her cunt, as she moans and her fingers caress his back - all while Geralt is muddy and smells from a witcher contract, while probably thinking about her.

serial monogamy doesn't work for anyone when they're both traveling so often. how could it?

but i literally have no fucking money, I just spent 10,000 on trying to make the manticore chest piece.

I don't know how you can even make money in this game without mods. Not only are vendors poor as fuck by default, but they give you piss poor deals on selling shit

That's why Geralt settles down at the end of Blood and Wine, might as well do it with someone at least possibly being faithful