/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #261

Rerun never

>Events coming up:
Scenario event (Miscolored memories)
Balance patch
Defend order
Tales of Asteria x Granblue fantasy Soon ™

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous thread:

Again? Seriously?

KEK KEK BA-KEK, KEK A DOODLE DOO

>another free shitposting thread
ty idolshitter

cog

>Tales only event not to be TL'd
>First event rerun since English release
How do you think cygames translators feel?

Huh, I didn't think you'd actually do it. Well done.

Are boku no mirai in Starlight Stage?

Can't wait for this autistic fucking weeaboo to get cucked at Manila.

NTR

water

0-4 incoming

People say to run an Odin team you should have Dark + Amira. Is it possible to do the inverse? Do people run light + Vira?

Percy and Clarice crossfate ep when?

Clarice and Cag crossfate ep when?

You were already answered.
If you want a different answer, go ask GAF or leddit.

water

fire

wind

warth

dark

light

These are all viable and good elements

Wait for 5* Jeanne

soonish

POST VIRA

maybe overworked. if there's only one person doing it (like most games), that person is putting in mad overtime getting it done.

When did the raid menu music change?

fagteezy go home

>First event rerun since English release
You mean SF?

Reminder that we only need 8 more people to run in house Baha HLs. Ping Vanq on #lumiere2 on Rizon for details.

I don't think warth even exists let alone be a viable element

>warth
Dirt confirmed for nonviable.

I want to slide Vira into my party!

>/gbfg/ baha HL

Just open it to pubs, it'll be better.

how long has /k/ been playing gbf

how do misclick that? It's two clicks, not even near each other.

I'm a Virasexual. Don't let the cuckposters win.

How strong do I need to be

What's the signal to ask for a clear?

In a party of Vampy/Naru/Gray, which one is more replaceable?

Vira for Naru
Or Djeanne for Gray?

Nips ask for 55k Light and 60k for all other elements usually.

Didn't see it last thread, appreciate the people who answered

Naru. Vira is an upgrade

Gray and DJeanne are interchangable for different reasons. More similar to sidegrades.

I want to slide my 4skins of vira up and down on her cheek until I blast mist all over the party.

I don't play dark but every resource I've seen suggests Vampy/Any two of Naru, Vira or DJeanne.

>last day of star platinum

No new waifus

When people run Odin + Dark + Amira,

Which dark chars are they talking about?

I know vampy is one, what about the other?

>tfw all these shitters keep argue over best ele, meanwhile I just chill with my main element and stomp most bosses

Naru is basically Dark Yoda. She's there to carry you through the rough times while you wait for drops. But Vira replaces her in the long run.

Who's your waifu gbfg and why

Beatrix
The regen from Grande practically gets rid of all her downsides.

>naru is shit
i love this meme, i bet you didnt even test the new changes, also vira is just a veilslut

Are you in Atelier? Maybe you're not but regardless I I feel the same way. We have a lot of strong people but the guild feels...separated? Like, nobody really knows eachother despite being the same people for months and it feels like only a few people try on GW.

Sarunan comes with a waifu.

Do the items in the Showdown event shops restock, like the AP pots and the certs?

Does it matter if you skill up nonlmb'd weapons?

Who said she's shit?
She's just more immediately replacable by a different character than Lady Grey.

Can you even read?

No one said Naru is shit. Naru is optimally used in solo play where you have time to press lots of buttons and can take your time to set her up. Vira is used for everything else where you just want a lot of DPS really fast.

Is legfest coming after the surprise ticket? I've been holding off. What time do they usually show up?

Why are you waiting?

How long does it take to get to level 30 in that tales kusoge?

Rosalia is cute

Might as well say that they are both replaced by Djeanne. Press Djeanne's abi 2 nothing else and go. A heal slut can clear for you.

I'm new, so even with the 7-day expiry, I wasn't sure if a legfest was actually showing up this month for whatever reason.

It's dark + Vira + Amira now. Dark wildcard can be anything you feel you need for any given fight, but Vampy is a solid default choice.

Looks like about a day. The game basically plays itself though, so all you have to do is click the auto button and change missions.

That fat goat dude with the kid on his horns. I guess it's just the male equivalent of cow titties.

What class set up does the player typically take on Vampy-Dark teams?

Selling Korwa/Anchira/Gawain/Feena/Lennah account to anyone who wants to be a meme

$75 - willing to haggle a bit

[email protected]

>Gawain

I mean, he is a meme, but not in a good way.

Where's Vira for the complete meme package?

That's worth like $30 on reddit

Djeanne/Vira/Vampy is the most optimal MVP team short of grinding for Six and having a MLB baha dagger, in which case you can run Six/Vampy and whoever the fuck else human you want in the third slot.

SS but kind of a weird question since every dark team is a Vampy team

>$75 for shit

34A2771E

Gawain is the best kind of meme though.

This is a very bad idea.

I guess specifically the Vampy/Two Attacker team. More specifically, Vira and DJeanne I guess? I don't think it'd make a difference with Six or Naru but, just to throw one out there.

Why? People post bahas in the thread somewhat regularly and I've yet to see one not finish.

> Regular Bahamut
Regular Bahamut is nothing

Gonna take him a lot of time to get those tendies.

What's the point of ticketing anyone when you can get complete teams for like ~$20 from someone else. Genuine question.

Which qt do I startdash?

Already have an offer for $75 but dude can't pay till Friday, so just trying to see if I can get it sold earlier. Doesn't matter much to me.

Who is Gawain's mom? And how many extra points does he earn every day.

Is this a meme or something. I really don't know.

I'm just really iffy about putting any $$$ into this game when I'm seeing that 5+ ssr accounts aren't even worth the ticket prices.

Why do I feel like F/GO is he better game? This seems like a shameless rip off.

Some people like playing the game and having the added security of not getting their account retracted after it's level 70.
"can't pay till friday"
>it's one of those "don't respond after 4 days" episodes isn't it?
Fucking hilarious. That is of course based on the premise that this person you're making up is actually real and not just a ploy to convince people anyone actually cares.

The only accounts worth over $60 are ones that are already leveled.

You're not baiting anyone

Thanks for the silver cert.

Thank you for the silver cert. I'm so close to awakening this harp I can taste it.

No i just responded to the wrong person.

(You)

>rip off BP system
>rip off raiding
>rip off event gacha
Yeah, fuck this shit.

Its a pretty old trick where you pretend people are interested so other people buy it.

Too bad the retard is advertising in the wrong place.

Both Vira and Amira need to consume 100% ougi to reach potential. There isn't a conflict like this/

bump

Startdash a life LOL

Anyone interested in buying this account for 20€? It has start dash and surprise ticket available

Why do you need two MLB Dark Bunkles for Baha HL instead of three?

Please educate me.

WHERE IS MY CELESTIAL CYGAMES

Reminder advertising is against the rules.

V I R A

Grass is Greener Syndrome in full swing here.