/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Shuten-Doji gacha until 15.6]
- Limited 5* assassin Shuten-Doji
- Event CEs
- 3* Benkei CE: blocks debuffs (1 time) | gourd drops (+1)
- 4* Kiyo CE: +25% damage against males | debuff success rate +12% | gourd drops (+2)
- 5* Tamamo CE: NP gain +20% | gain 3 crit stars every turn | gourd drops (+3)

>[Story half ap quests till 8.6]
- Oni event requires you to complete America

>[Oni raid event until 15.6]
- Raid boss Berserker Ibaraki
- 5* assassin Shuten-Doji temporarily added to gacha
- Event CEs help to defeat Ibaraki; Ushi can be purchased from the shop, Kintoki is part of the damage reward pool - both can be dropped from 1-3 BP quests
- 5* Ushi CE: Quick cards +10% | upon death: ally Quick cards +10% | damage vs. Ibaraki 100% (self)
- 5* Kintoki CE: NP charge +30% | battle start: +15 stars (1 time) | Party ATK (includes support) +50%
More information can be found @fgo_english
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160531.php

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Siegfried, Spartacus, Stheno, Darius, Memeaxe, Kintoki, Nero, Gilgamesh, Saber Lily, and David have lvl. 10 bonds now
- Stay away from cheatAPK, as damage is being tracked

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

I want to kiss Shuten's armpits!

>Fighting 2BP
>Jeanne NPBBC comes up
>Debate either to beat her this turn or risk the chance of her AoE me when I try to kill the hands first for the chance of a CE drop.

Couldn't risk it as she still had 750k left and front hand was fully charged.

They better give us more Jelly Filled Donuts as the event goes on as the current limit based on today was awful.

I love you Gilgamesh!

I wish I had a Bryn to go with my Scat and Altera. Team sounds oddly familiar.

>tfw no Ibaraki

;-;

The original loli assassin that likes to drink

Shuten does use her sword on her 3rd sprite for those who were wondering if her animations changed

Reminder to save your quartz for the real best girl Assassin

Nobu a CUTE.

Still unsure how the damage is calculated. If I do 300k damage on a hand, that's 300k damage to my earnings?

So what happens if you finish a battle by stalling, do you just get what ever damage you did added to your score?

>if you sleep for more than 6 hours you're wasting BP

Why, why they do this? Fucking nips.

Anyone beat 3 BP yet? How did you do it?

I have 3 saber golds and they're fucking useless.

Maybe i'll try giving pirate sluts a chance to rack up that damage. Anyone tried it?

I don't think the hands count for damage.

Xth for best archer

Reminder that Hanging Gardens of Babylon are above World Level

>what if we took a Berserker
>then throw a million HP on her
>We'll also make it an event

Someone needs to burn down DW's headquarters for this shit.

>if you sleep more than 2 hours you are wasting BP
GBF had it way more tough

>I have 3 saber golds and they're fucking useless.
>Bringing any Sabers to that fight to rely on

How fucking retarded are you?

Wellllp, that explains a lot

CheatPK where?

I WANT IBARAKI

Cheat APK?

How fucking retarded are YOU?

I meant that all my golds are sabers and i can't fucking bring them to the fight. Jesus christ, were you dropped as a child?

>1 million

She has 5 million in the 3 BP.

Better get to killing her quick.

>and then make all the other mobs archers, so that people with Gold Sabers, the most numerous gold servants, can't do anything

Have you seen the amount of people spamming """"hard""""" event and >Berserker lol?

I don't get why complaint when they totally give a hard event like people wanted because muh challenge

I'm glad I'm not interested in this gacha at all, I have no self control

Hopefully now I have better chances of saving for the servant whom I'll love like a woman

Nope
Learn how to memory edit

CHEAT APK????

>Making a battle a DPS check is bad because I say so

Alright user.

Some anons already did and one of them did it with the sluts, that being said using them is a little risky if your other party members can't finish her if you fail to one shot her.

Why the fuck does BP take like 70 fucking years to recharge?

Guys what do you think about UI updates? Namely skill levels in support page and actual dates when you sort stuff by the date when you rolled it.

>Implying DW isn't going to put her in the gacha after the event ends
You think too highly of those jews.

It's because DW has no concept of how to make something "hard" without making people whale for certain servants and making the boss a bullet sponge.

If they wanted a "hard" event that was unique they could have made some sort of semi-interesting mechanic, like punishing people for using Golds or implementing new abilities on the boss.

What are you guys talking about?

DW is doing us a favor

They are recreating the early days of FGO

Not as bad but still fucking awful
>Bullshit fights that are unfair as fuck (not hard)
>Waiting hours on end in order to do a fight
>Garbage drop rates

It is just like the old days

with enough kintoki ce and sluts/scat ushi combo the last wave should be piece of cake

the kintoki CE stack right?

If I wanted to put up with bullshit artificial difficulty i'd just play a souls game instead.

B-but it's g-going to be a surprise like Iri, r-right?

>DPS check
Yeah let me DPS past some random crit that instant ends my run or the random AoE attack being used twice in a row which chunks your entire party down to half HP

>14k DP
The fuck gives?

best daughteru

Servant Torquemada when?

Scat's NP gain is shit. I prefer using Jack to beat this lolioni. But I don't have Jack :_;

you should save all your quartz for Enkidu anyways

>All these golden sabers
>All for nothing

Ibaraki sometimes buster crits things to hell before i pull a good combo off. It's irritating.

She's the only decent single damage target i have on hand, other than herc, and i'd rather not bring a berserker.

Nasu's masochist tendencies have bleed way to much into this game.

Another day without Scathach.

Many thanks Memory edit user, the editing started working for me after the physical scan. Strange, because it was in the same Memu process that was originally giving me a read only string.

That's why you put in waver as well. Waver works in any party anyway. Just those two maxed and another non-saber maxed gold servant can get you past 2 BP, unless you get unluckily buster critted by the loli.

>Primate murder event
>999,999,999,999,999 HP
>Month long event
>Only way to do damage is by using Grail Ascended Servants

Do I need to farm 1BP until I get enough Gourds for Ushi CE or went straight to 2BP without it?

Get yourself a support with Ushi's CE and do 2BP.

Depends on your team, 2BP is doable with no damage CEs but its easier if you do have it

>punishing people for using Golds
>punishing people for using something they paid money for
>new abilities on the boss
Like what? You know about engine limitations right? Though they could've make DOTs and maybe heals % based, or make Ga Buidhe canceling heals and regeneration. And maybe make some other NPs more lore-friendly. But hey, you all whined about permanent dodges and >9k def buffs back in the Nero event.

>ORT Event
>Literally unkillable
>Game ends on the day the event ends

Stheno is for love, not lewds!

>you still can only do 1 damage per card
>whenever he kills a servant it burns it from your account
>Someone will beat it with bronzes anyway

I hope you niggers appreciate this because this is the most tedious shit imaginable. Someone go abduct whichever chink figured out the new datamine and ask him how to get the cunting scripts off this thing again.

>Shuten needs 22 bones to digivolve
>gave them to Fionn two days ago
FUCK

>souls is artificial difficulty
DS1 and 3 are actually games where the difficulty is real. You learn how to play by dying, so it's not overly difficult as advertised. By the time you reach NG+7 (the one with highest enemy HP) you can run through everything with ease because you've already memorized the enemies attack patterns. It's kinda like Monster Hunter but you don't have to fight 1 enemy for 3 fucking hours.

DS2 is artificial as fuck where they just put a billion enemies at you at once all the fucking time.

>tfw finally get 2nd Kintoki CE

Is Iri good for sustaining team? Which is better, her or medea lily?

>like punishing people for using Golds
I was actually hoping they'd do what Touken Ranbu did with some of their maps. So we'd get an event (or even a story map) where Bronze/Silver servants get bonuses and golds will get penalised

Maybe then we'll actually be forced to be a bit more creative with how we play

I like the rush of rolling too much
Took all my willpower not to try for Kin

No problem
Also you can try this

Settings -> Scan options
Enable
MEM_PRIVATE
MEM_IMAGE
MEM_MAPPED

Settings -> Extra
Enable everything

And then scan the Memu process only again for the values and see if the changes stick then.

>Bone daily
>Decide it's okay to level some skills that needed bones
>Go all out
>Decide to level some servants with the exp from the daily as well
>ascend them
>they all need bones

Fucking kill me famalam

Mistakes were made.

I want to cum inside Casko!

I guess it's another 2 weeks of nothing to do, since i'm already sick of this event.

How are you guys getting your max amount of points in 2bp?

Medea Lily hands down.

They keep trying to make bronze/silvers better with skills, but the skills aren't ever nearly good enough to overcome 10/20/30 levels worth of stats.

>boss one shots servants with attacks
>the ultimate clutch with 50 rounds begins

I managed to stall with Iri and Waver at the 3BP quest, no one ever died with all the constant healing and free guts

Command seal for health and hope you survive, its possible

Oh look, it's the "everyone has Waver" meme.

TamaCat at 60 and one Ushi, I obviously can't do it

But did you do 1.5 million damage? Because if you didn't it wasn't worth it.

>Not having 50 friends with Waver set as caster support

>didn't use his quartz to roll for waver in his rate up in zero

Sorry man.

I'd play an event like that as long as the boss has reasonable HP and no dodge/invulnerability pierce.

I did the same after getting too cocky with 2 ushi CEs and a Karna + Jack. I'm gonna wait for more Gold CEs now.

My chuuni wound up in a similar situation and survived.

Just believe you can clutch it out.

What does "above World Level" even mean and why does it matter?

Just got here.
Do we know who's Ibaraki's seiyuu yet? It sounds like Yuuki Aoi to me but I may just be imagining it thanks to Shuten.

Are you a new user?

>Expecting a berserker with AOE NP to do jack shit

Would this team be able to handle BP 3 with another event CE?

Sorry you didn't roll him user.

Anyone else not feeling doing anything with their AP? Mine been full for hours and I don't have the drive to farm anything.

I hope Fionn/Jack/Waver support would do good for me

>bringing a zerker

I pulled off around 1.7 mil with them, I had Dantes, Iri and Waver with the Ushi CEs. It's just tedious trying to keep Ibaraki's NP from going off

Can he do it?

How is this shit calculated? Do I have to do 1.5m on her in one turn or what? Might as well stick to 2bp

>Berserker that's not even maxed
>level 60
It's not doable even if they're at max level.

How's Gil's damage against Ibaraki?