/xbcxg/ - Xenoblade Chronicles X General

>EARLY-GAME AND GENERAL INFO
>Xenoblade X All Purpose 'Everything' Google Doc - for H2H, Affinities, Tyrants, Collectopedia, Etc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g0YR4M8RAHiRhCbAvV4tjXXHLEhRMrARzZMYAUGmyZ4/htmlview?sle=true#
>Answers to Commonly Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/YtgZ9rVQ

>MID-GAME
>Probe Placement Guide For Getting 100K+ Miranium Storage and Credits:
imgur.com/a/ids81
>Steam group for Squad Missions:
steamcommunity.com/groups/xbcxg
>Squad Missions and Secret Missions Guide w/ mats (WIP):
pastebin.com/cgBkCcNz
>Tyrant Locations:
imgur.com/a/p2Zrb
>Region Maps w/ all Sightseeing Locations + Location of Collectables
jahed.io/maps/xenoblade-chronicles-x/search#view=1
>100% Segment Recon and Interactive Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EAXkUc8YcpjorX6jPyP1dPLG8uOTn1vuSPPGM1AsxaQ/edit#gid=1691603217
joejiko.com/g/xbx/db/frontiernav
>Ultra Infinite Drop Chart, Damage Formulas, Battle Traits for Ground and Skell Gear, and Appendage Hardness
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9TJtB8ljXSd2j_F9iX2ltFSTgJnuqD3w9J8salKH-M/edit#gid=911942219

>LATE-GAME OPTIMIZATION
>Lvl 60 Skell Frame & Super Weapon Materials, Storage/Dupe/Boost Probe Locations
>and Info Gallery
pastebin.com/drfLr3qw
imgur.com/a/V77rZ
>Crafting recipes (Augments, skell frames, fashion gear)
birdonwheels5.no-ip.org/xenoblade/augment_search.php
>Superweapon guide
docs.google.com/document/d/10KfkPJn5JiBfFTXXFj3BfVMKjzfe3y1gs88ctFMgviA/edit
>Superweapon blueprint locations
pastebin.com/vfzFwRTq
>Blood Lobster Locations
docs.google.com/document/d/1kU7nCw-ZWEuGDq9lPZEYCLm2F4UjKx8aRNFIlbbf3-k/pub
>Weapons drops guide (Skell and ground)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17rguweuUX8hL9KseacmihTnsYeS01EYSo2JrFTDR09k/edit#gid=0
>Damage Calculator
xbcxdamagecalc.paperplane.io/

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2j37tqGD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Before we begin this journey into space and time; I had heard that light from distant galaxies was shifted toward the red end of the spectrum, and that this was supposed to indicate that the universe was expanding. But I was sure there must be some other reason for the red shift. Maybe light got tired and more red on its way to us. An essentially unchanging and everlasting universe seems so much more natural.

Stop messing with timelines Dave

>spoiler
FUCK
That takes me way back.

Has the Ch 12 Cauldros cutscene been hacked to swap out the skells and weather yet?

Fanbase aside it was quite the fun ride wasn't it?
Can't believe its over.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I'm just here to make memes.

Its fine you don't have to know
Go make more memes

Got like a quarter into the shower scene of my fic. I'll work on it more when I get home later and then post it somewhere.

Include Raven getting jealous of Springer in the fic

Only if I'm allowed to include Jackie's dairy fetish

Add that too

It was going to get added regardless. In detail. All over her back.

I-I guess I'll take one for the team, guys...
I'm just gonna listen to music and mope instead.

oh...

Don't worry, I'll make sure it's written well. I take pride in my work.

I guess that makes it better?
I'm not really sure.

Make sure to give Raven a harder time than Jackie

>the entire district dissolves
mira has some killer acid rain

touching Yelv's muscular body in public!

Almost literal shitposting

Brainjacking Raven so she'll be my friend and can never say no to being my friend!

That's not how friendship works and good luck getting anything off Control I lel

pastebin.com/2j37tqGD

The following pastebin is rated HOT apparently

Which best describes your character build?

1. Powerful enough to one shot most enemies in the game
2. Focused on balance, not too strong, not too weak
3. Made to last but not very powerful
4. Supporting others through healing and buffs
5. Other

5. other
decently powerful and survivable as fuck

I can unleash some nasty EBD when needed but I usually go 2+5, balanced with style.

5. Other
I don't stick to any build at all.

I can solo most enemies in the game but I prefer to give my enemies a chance to take me out, after all, just being able to kill everything in one hit makes a game boring so 2.

6. Drunk.

1 as long as they're vulnerable to sleep.

Roofier on the loose, mediators still clueless.

Come on losers, we're going drinking!

Didn't see that coming

I finished the game and put it down because i didnt want to farm damage augments for my ground gear after getting my Ares. What's the best and/or fastest way to farm the mats i need for phys damage up mods? How long would it take? Best way to set up for farming? I have some free time coming up but if it would take more than a day or two Im not going to bother.

Physical Element Up or Melee Up?

for any mat farming i recommend waiting until yggralith is up and doing runs with some of us.

the ticket gains are fat and some of us like helping people get stronk

The fastest way is to pay for it with rewards tickets but getting those is a bit of a hassle unless you're taking on world nemesis and break their appendages to exchange for tickets later, but even then they aren't here all the time, especially Ygg . I'd advise you to make treasure sensor augments or find armor that has it so you increase your chances of them being dropped by enemies.

I dont remember. Whatever the blossom meme build used. Thats what i had started before i lost interest

When does Ygg pop back up?

2, because im not really done with it and never will be ;_;

It'll probably take a week or two depending on how many people are doing squad tasks and how often they do them. If you noticed, there's a timer that appears on the squad select screen, when it's full, that's when Ygg becomes available again.

4 Potential Up and 1 Potential Boost on armor and then for weapons it's usually 3 Weapon Attack Up on the Receding Rust and ideally for Ygg I think it's 1 Arts TP and 2 Appendage Crushers.
Ether Up may be better than Weapon Attack Up, though.
Armor it's sure 4/1 Potential.

Alright then. Ill just check back in every once in a while. Is a basic bitch ass Ares 90 decent enough for part breaking?

It is, you'll survive as long as you remember to hit those B prompts once in a while.

Cool. Ill check out a video on how to do Ygg part farming when i get off of work then. Unless its like Telethia, then i already know that procedure

Yes but it's strongest attack eats up fuel, math wise you'll be able to use it up to 16 times before needing to refuel. Getting some custom weapon fuel augments wouldn't hurt, otherwise expect to use a lot of miranium on it every so often and it has a pretty big fuel tank to fill up.

I *think* I was able to break parts in one melee autoattack with 6 Appendage Damage augs. There might've been some Slayers or something, probably.

Arigato user

Diskbombs and meme missiles will break all the parts fast and give you infinite fuel, plus you don't need tickets for the weapons themselves. Diskbombs will also obliterate summoned adds.

You don't need tickets but you need to farm them and RNG can be a bitch because without the extended magazine they aren't really useful.

That's true, but you also only really need one diskbomb with the modifier. Missiles can still break stuff even if they're just a decent 50 and a 40 too. If the ticket pinatas are asleep, may as well farm weapons that will make farming other things like sphinxes easier.

>If the ticket pinatas are asleep
Of course. Telly is still alive, dunno how long.

How's she doing?

Less than 350k, shell be gone within a few hours

now that's a nice firm, ass

Plot twist: She is like a father to him

And Telethia's gone

How many people do you think regrets naming their character Shulk or Cross?

And very grabbable hips.

Who the hell is this guy and why is he in my barracks drinking my beer?

>J
He couldn't afford even a full name at Yardley's, what a loser.

This game's hips are something else.

This game fuels my love for long legs and gorgeous hips.

Drew's not really feeling it.
"Amazing. You bet. Mmmhmm."

A shitty 3/4 that spends ages to spam heals before using max overdrive for TP skills. Raygun/Knife, Mastermind. Worked fine for singleplayer story, is shit everywhere else.

Uh.
Never noticed the others didn't have their weapons.

I want to become the best support possible

Elmo jumping off the shelf = Sliding Stinger

Raven's a nerd. I've got a new adventuring buddy!

Raven never wanted to be around you anyway.

Yeah, because she's a dweeb that hates fun.
I'm like the cool friend that her parents think is a "bad influence".

You forced her to get drunk

I forced her to have fun.

She's underage!

Doesn't matter.

5) Abuse the vantage attack soul voice on a flat plain against large enemies

She didn't enjoy it

Which is why I got a new adventuring buddy.

Did you know that the electric gatling has a bright spot that floats above the weapon even when it's on your back?

>Pic didn't upload
thanks

Ultraslash uses the same animation as Shaker Edge and Turn Strike.

No ragrets.

Good job on the collage updates DF, I haven't been here in a month but I'm glad it's not dead

Who thought that this damn weather was a good idea?

Someone fix this!

Who's the cutest mim here

Not cute enough