Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BBuGdBJThg
youtube.com/watch?v=5T198rMCG18
youtube.com/watch?v=-pONPAxIOWQ
darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Fume Ultra Greatsword
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

console master race

PICKLE PEE

Holy shit fuck this place. Who the hell thought this was a good idea?

so what's the best way to make dark sorceries effect? They use such little FP and, especially with affinity, have a neat ability to juke people into walking right into them as they slowly fly through the air

(great deep soul, deep soul, affinity, dark edge)

it's one of the best areas

favourite place

hope you have your skull lantern user

ToG is comfy af.

Just chill at one of the bonfires.

Here's what it looks like with the lights on, by the way. It's a lot more vertical than you'd think
youtube.com/watch?v=_BBuGdBJThg

dont forget to talk to patches so you can send him to majula

that steals the magic of the whole place tbqh

I guess they designed it completely with pitch black in mind

COME TO THE HELL-EVATOR

GET RODDED AND PRODDED

SIGNS AT THE TOP OF THE ELEVATOR OR ANYWHERE ELSE I WAS LOGICALLY LOOK

PASS IS dsg

What's goin' on guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=5T198rMCG18

>SL133
>before NG+
>all because i wanted the darkmoon blade miracle
at least i don't intend to PvP anytime soon

im going to make a pyromancer

Rapport is fucking great, make sure to try it out despite it having been garbage before.

I'm waiting coach!

what does going sl 133 have to do with darkmoon blade

Is Darkmoon Blade REALLY that much better than some of the other buffs available, so as to warrant the suffering required to get it?

We got this hotshot user with his high speed shitpost

Do Replenishment, Bountiful Light, and Bountiful Sunlight stack with each other?

Do they stack with Gentle Prayer or any other buffs?

Planning to make a regen based Luck/Faith build with Anri's sword.

sl150 is another meta, you'll pretty much be fine if you stop leveling there. Ignore the memesters.

What a fag

Did someone uploaded some meme video showing the 3 hit twinblade combo or something?

I've seen a lot of people using twinblades lately, even more than the dark sword.

Kinda new to the series, and VERY new to PvP. Am I the only one who was... Disappointed by it? I mean, it feels like 9/10 Invasions are either

>Host with 2-3 Phantoms in a perfect circle around you
>Host runs around in circles summoning Phantoms and chugging Sippy as fast as possible

I mean every now and then I'll get an enjoyable 1v1 duel, but it feels like every time I bust out my Orb I'm prepared for disappointment.

You didn't have to spend the souls on levels, user.

you and five hundred other anons

it's gimmicky as fuck. if you want free regen just constantly equip and unequip sun princess ring or anri's. They tick their HP every single time.

Best way to farm the winged faggots on the roof of Grand Archive?

Invasions aren't meant to be duels, Use a red sign if you want duels.

rapport, probably

>just constantly equip and unequip sun princess ring or anri's. They tick their HP every single time.

Not that guy but that sounds like a goddamn chore, and not any less gimmicky anyway.

I joined the watchdogs not knowing what it did and got summoned in front of a guy fighting a giant crab and he started to run away so I chased him for like 2 minutes then another watchdog showed up and we bulled him to death

5/7 it's okay - IGN

rapport, sacred flame glitch, make someone else do it for you.

Probably should've clarified, I meant anything that isn't me getting run around by 4 guys in heavy platemail while Host is a mile back plinking arrows at me.

Welcome to Dark Souls III.

Use a FUGS and its immense size, strike damage, and buffability to destroy whole groups of retards

on NG+2 I get about 2.9m souls/hour depending on deaths just backstab spamming them with a BKGA and full soul-gathering gear.

farming the knights for millions of souls
wanted to spend them on something

i'm aware but it feels like a waste, sorta don't care about the level of my first character anyway. always ends up incredibly overlevelled for PvP

post danq meemz

Don't bother replying.

ive been using fucking sharp twinblades with lightning blade and lightning clutchring ring, or darkmoon blade since launch. if they become the new dark sword ill cry

whats not allowed!

>old chain hood showed hair
>DS3's doesn't

FROM

youtube.com/watch?v=-pONPAxIOWQ

F-ultragreatsword? Whats the F stand for

this blueberry went on a rampage. killed 3 darkwraiths in

What's happening there? Spooky as fuck

darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Fume Ultra Greatsword

i never really messed around with magic in the other games except lightning bolt thrower in DS1 but there's a lot of cool stuff in 3 I want to try out

another user here
it stands for fume and don't use it unless you're literally pure strength

same damage buff formula as lightning blade, except it does magic instead of lightning damage.

the problem with lightning damage is (as far as PvP goes) that endurance also levels lightning resist, while int levels also magic resist. so, if you've bothered getting 50+ FTH, and you have the spell available, you might as well use it.

if you can actually get summoned or you do the family share thing, it's probably worth it. if your only option is silver knight grinding hell, probably better to just wait for it to eventually be fixed.

Save yourself the trouble. Its mostly shit

this guy literally using the build i use. welp time to find a new weapon that works with my faith/dex build. Although i dont know if people will dump 60 levels into faith like you should

Is the DragonSlayer GreatAxe better than the GreatAxe?

I was thinking of changing.

>watch video where someone is Saitama
>only can acheive this build by changing in game fist value
Why must must I be a console fag /dsg/?

Lucifer is a dumb cunt, you can easily discard anything he says.

To answer your question: yes.
Invasions are, in some way, the worst they have ever been in the series despite the fact that there are tools, weapons and covenants that could potentially make it very fun.

You are much more likely to invade a world in which the host already has phantoms in it, so situations like in Dark Souls 1 and 2 where you could either just do 1 vs 1 in a small area or throughout the stage are now rare.

Anyone know?

utility spells are super useful, spook is literally game-breaking

do not bother with offensive spells until you're super high level and can pour 60 into either int or fth

pyromancy excluded, that's powerful shit

pyramid head, imitating his first appearance in silent hill 2

I really enjoy using the Dragonslayer Spear and Swordspear on my FAI/DEX guy, probably the most fun I have in this game.

Yes they stack
No, it's not worth it.

CONSENT

Saitama himself is a cheater, it's to keep consistency with the character :^)

anyone have pvp dickery webms or youtube links? i remember a good one with a ganksquad bombarding an elevator shaft with firebombs, and the audio was a military overlay

Holy Christ that voice!
I'm assuming he jerks off to his pvp skillz because he can't get laid?

Do you buff with lighning blade or darkmoon blade? ill have to check them out thanks user

>Depression
cool guy.

Don't listen to this guy, the last thing we need is more people resorting to cookie cutter shit instead of trying out things.

Pyromancy is pretty fun and you can get some neat tools at your disposal. If you are interested in PvP then you kinda have to learn how to free aim, but if you just want it for PvE then it's perfectly solid with lock-on. It even trivializes some fights/parts of the game.

He's got a girlfriend, sometimes shows up in videos.
I think she does in that one, for that matter.

hollow slayer sword seems to be doin it for me. Any other weapons similar to it and good if not better than it?

No bully, he was nice to answer and I liked reading it.

I don't think buffing a boss weapon is possible. It's weapon art is a lightning attack though.

Can't buff them with either which makes my hours of farming worthless, because From are a bunch of goddamn fucking niggers. But the WA's more than make up for the bullshit lack of buffs, particularly on the Swordspear which buffs itself while calling down lightning

you can't buff them with miracles. dragonslayer swordspear has a self buff through

Thanks again Veyom

Don't listen to PvP is fucking trash with pyromancies/miracles/spells

Claymore is comparable except you can buff/infuse it

FASHION EMERGENCY
does anyone know off the top of their heads any good gauntlets that cover up to the elbow

all i can see are fire keeper and undead legion

A lot of the great swords are pretty similar depending on the size. Right off the top of my head, the Black Knight GS and Drakeblood GS are similar to the Hollow GS.

Got some bad news user
Use a different chest

rate my NG+7 memeless king setup buds

not shown: buffstick and great magic shield (puts me over 100 weight)

>Not using a torch in the hellevator
It's like you hate fun

They are close to become the new meme weapon.

A buffed laggy twinblade user is the worst.

Karla's gloves

He didn't even mention PvP though.
Besides, just because YOU can't succeed with magic doesn't mean that magic is unusable.

Everyone rides the hellevator, whether they want to or not

fuck

i-it's great, user

No Problem

Im sorry you had to farm user. im getting alot of summons in dark moon

>so no

Are you shitting me? The goddamn dude at the Undead Parish tells you how to upgrade weapons and will do it for you, and give you equipment to do it yourself. First playthrough nothing, everyone figures this out.

The fact you even made it to Anor Londo using the drake sword is actually kind of impressive. Seriously, go talk to Andre. What did you think all that titanite was even for?

Don't listen to he's complete garb at the game, go spam r1 somewhere while the big boys talk nigga

>tfw no new patch coming soon

So with farron flashsword is longer or shorter staffs better? Im thinking short

w-what's the stuttering for a-user-kun ;-;

One of them is infected with Uroboros.

lol what the fuck is wrong with you

I'll do some more tomorrow if anyone's interested.

I feel like making a low-level themed invader/co-op character. Any ideas? I was thinking of making a Cuculus character, but I'm not quite sure yet.

What about infused?
I don't want to rely on buffs, and Chaos/Dark scaling on them is actually pretty alright.
I don't wanna be that guy but at the same time I don't think I would stop using them even if they DO become the new Dark Sword.