/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #21

Thicc Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/rJSc1Psm
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/exxVjzEv
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib

Previous thread: We need someone to sacrifice himself and take care of the pastebins.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/FHwR9/all
a.pomf.cat/duiufp.swf
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=164064
vndb.org/v9338
vndb.org/v18908
vndb.org/v13788
vndb.org/v13261
vndb.org/v334
vndb.org/v11620/chars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for ded

Second for ded

Help me /mggg/! I feel terrible and need a heaping helping of CUTE monster girls to get me through the summer heat.

The last time I came to this general it was still called /mgqg/. What new games have come out? I mean, I could easily just read the OP, but it looks like you could use the posts.

Assuming you've already played the MGQ trilogy, the sequel, MGQ Paradox has been released over a year ago, and is currently being translated by Dargoth and his team, but since the game seems to have even more dialogue than the 3 parts together, we're still in the situation of >translation never, although it's possible to use a (terrible) machine translation if you want to keep progressing in the game over what has already been translated. It's a RPG Maker game, but it's actually really good, to the point where i think it has way more depth than an ero game should have.

The other main game being discussed here is the Monster Musume game, which is basically a grindfest gacha game withouth any lewds.

And the third main game is Monster Girl Island, which is still being developed, but already has a somewhat old now demo, with one sex scene. I remember that back in the first days, the developer used to post some stuff here, not sure if he still does, but it's worth trying out.

Most of the other games are probably never being translated, and i don't know much about them, but if you can work your way around moonrunes, i guess some of them may be good too. Please don't abandon us, we're still way too dead ;-;

>which is basically a grindfest gacha game withouth any lewds.
>without any lewds
Are the girls cute enough to capture my heart?

Post more best spirit.

As you wish

The overall quality is pretty good, but it does have some weird drawings. But if you're only interested in the CGs, there's a full album constantly being updated as more girls are added right here: imgur.com/a/FHwR9/all

>ELMG
Is Tio the first girl to have all three slots filled up? Aluru on steroids, with Kura Skills 2+3.

China dress Rach is nothing too special, from what I can tell.

Swimsuit Dyna branched into multi-target. Looks armored rabbit-ish.

Also, now you can save up to 3 pre-configured teams(upgradeable to 10 at a cost of whopping 10 rubies per, 70 total). I haven't tested to see if they'll automatically strip jewellery off other girls when loaded.

I think this makes the entire team consume 10% less food per outing?

>Less food

Who even cares about food?

If it means they stay green while traveling greater distances, it means you waste less time loading the feed page, getting in two full runs for one feeding action.

Also, 12 rubies up for grabs, after last event's fiasco.

>12 rubies

I believe what we used to get was 13 per event, wasn't it.

Hell if I know, m8. I only started doing Super from Nemeth onwards, and only regularly from about two events after that. Devil CPU still like paperbags. At least they wised up and swopped out Youko for Gina, or as I call her, Iormu-but-better-in-every-way. Finally finished Super. And got two chunks of pictures for my troubles, along with two summer fix.

Edgy here, post kitsunes since they're my favorite species.

Well fuck, got Team B's ass handed to me by Super. New Miti's Nemeth-lite Skill 3 is every bit as deadly as the original. Should have just closed the tab the moment I saw her activate it second round in a row.

okay

I like that kitsune.
Cuteness: 10/10
Smugness: 10/10

So what is this icon for? Brings up a menu in game but no clue what it does.

>purchase more schmuck stones
Yes, really.

>Saveable teams
Sweet jesus yes.
Too bad another slot appears to cost 10 rubies, meaning you might as well buy more team slots at 7 rubies each.

Actually, closer reading suggests something about expiry? I vaguely recall mention that purchased rubies have expiry dates, compared to freebie rubies. So it probably lets you extend their lifespan.

>Expiry dates

Freemium never ceases to amaze me with the shit they come up with.

Who do you pick if the pokemon starters are monster girls instead?

In-game cash have expiry dates if you purchase them on any DMM game, even outside of Monmusu.

Oh, you can change your names too. Click the group name beside the flag, type whatever you want, select the white box next to the name, then click blue to save. And click the blue again to confirm overwrite. Red is to load presaved teams, for those who can't read. You probably won't be needing more than the three slots for your Super teams, and any other groups can usually be done on the fly.

I've got this flashing on my event page. I assume it is saying I have a 1.5x chance to get a photo if I do the easy maps?

Birb looks the least clownish, but personally, furball.
It's so you don't say, purchase 500 rubies to buy Zombina, get her on the first try, then say "I hate Manko, I'll save the remainder for Tio/Doppel/Lala(5 years from now)".

50% higher chance to get accessories.

Huh, I see that on the static map set now. I guess it will change daily.

Bird

This event's super hard map is a breeze compared to the last one. If you don't care about the tier 3 reward and you team could clear the last one you probably can just skip every battle. Kura's tanky as fuck so you likely won't kill her with skips unless your Quess hits her with a skill 1 twice probably or you have limit broken SRs.

I'll take the Fire Furball

That's because Devil types have the weakest girl pool, their best HR now is just Gina, and they lack glasscannons and glaciers outside of main cast girls.

Pure on the other hand is the hardest pool to deal with, followed by Passion, Cute and Cool.

Oh hey its Miti again

are they gonna reuse event girls too? In a sense that they'll be different types for them.

Probably for the more popular ones. A lot of people are complaining about reuses but I don't mind. It's hard to develop an attachment to a girl with just what you get from one card, hell the tanuki went from being off a lot of people's radars to best event girl. That doesn't mean that every single normal girl needs a HR version but it is nice to see some more character development.

Miti (Adorable) is a stronger Nemes without Skill 3, and a weaker Nemes with Skill 3.

Yeah, Miti's one of the more popular girls in the game, though one would expect Liza and Honey by now.

It's funny how Dyna and Keros switched types. Except Keros still couldn't catch a break because she merely got upgraded to "event type" instead of "starter type" HR.

I think that all of the main cast girls do not have any overlapping personalities between versions atm. Basically their type is dependent on whatever their mode is for the card setting.

Liza probably, not sure of the popularity of Honey but I hear it a lot. The golem crab drew probably has a high chance too considering the Tanuki was drawn by him in a webcomic page.

Dont get me wrong, i fucking love Miti and i dont mind reuses sometimes, like i liked the Tanuki girl and her abilities.

Hell i still use original Miti on my main team because of how strong she is. She's my main pure bruiser aside from the pink slime girl

yeah i feel bad, i started with Keros too, but i dont use her as much, because he ability to draw in opponents get her killed almost 70% of the time

speaking of event girls, who's your favorite and whats your least favorite event girl? Who is the most useful event girl that you use?

Oh shit, I just bothered to check out Tio. She's the first girl with 3 skills right?
Looks like
Skill 1: 3 target 0.7x damage
Skill 2: 25% damage reduction when attacked
Skill 3: Two target taunt.
Basically a combination of Mimi and Kura. Better HP than Kura, better attack than Mimi, slightly better defense than Kura, worse speed than kura but better than Mimi's speed.

Overall, pretty damn solid SR.

almost makes me wanna roll, but im saving up for now

Already have Zombina and i already spend 100 rubies trying to get her

Tatake for lewd.
I have two 70 Keros event and use them as filler very frequently, pretty damn good from my experience.

Worst is Pirati by a long shot. Terrible stats, and uninteresting overall. But those bat wingarms are hideous.

Special mention for Nia for worst. She's cute, but not monster enough for my tastes. I didn't even realize event Nia was a normal originally until I checked the wiki she is so forgettable.

>Using HR girls to gauge an SR

She's a glacier with these stats - low speed, and high everything else.

The other SR glaciers are Miia (Swimsuit), Cerea (Knight), Cerea, and Fan Long.

Highest health out of all SR glaciers. Third best attack. Her attack pales in comparison to Miia. Only slightly weaker than K-Cerea. Her defense and speed is the second weakest out of every other glacier.

Yeah i thought Nia was a different girl, her original design looks so flat compared to everyone else

The only thing that makes Nia somehow a monster girl just from appearance is her grey sclera eyes.

Her long stockings make her really cute though.

I like her pouty face when you bad touch her.

Imoto-tier i would say

The correct answer is always the Grass starter anyway.

Captcha: Click images of Grass. Neat.

>That hidden text
Fuck off!!

The truth can be hard to swallow.

But Kitsunes are not, fufufu.

About 4 hours late, bruv. :^) She's Aluru X Kura in abilities, with stats like Aluru.

There wasn't an image attached to that post, you really expect me to read it?
Woops, missed all the discussion.

Speaking of, how do you get ? I usually just wind up taking a screenshot and manually cropping.

>Filename

I think it's a screenshot also. You can see the irregular cropping.

There probably is a way to do it in network filters. Considering how many things from the game get rejected as "having an embedded file" I've given up and just started screenshotting everything. Might want to ask facefag or soundfag, they seem to know how to work it fairly well.

Played around with the network tab, the frame is a .swf. You could more than likely open it up in a swf decompiler and get the raw images.

a.pomf.cat/duiufp.swf

Thank you based spider.

Anytime.

Whenever the kitsune infestation begins to spread, call upon me.

Yep, used a decompiler and was able to extract the image. It's a bitmap file oddly enough, had to convert to upload it.

It'd be interesting finding the opposite image

Try 1464660611/images/gacha/1003/de0f7f4abb8bb1620a77bcdd6ba7c764 for the Fanlong gacha.

For futa fans melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=164064

Nah that'd just be weird.

Can anyone link me to the Veeky Forums league vod? i wasnt there to see us lose

Tio is the purest, sweetest, biggest cinnamon roll.

>that demon magnus edit
Thank you based user

>8000

I thought repeating digits were disabled in Veeky Forums

Illuminati confirmed

It seems like Rachnera and Cerea got the most monster musume online stuff, a lot more than the other main girls.

>tfw shitty game keeps giving you everything you want

>spoiler
time to redo the roll pics for 00

All part of Tzeentch plan user.
All hail the lord of change, who got me a nice repeating digit

So far everyone in the main cast has 5 variants though.

Miia - Base, Holiday, Onsen, Pool, Swimsuit
Papi - Base, One-Piece, Bath, Cheerful Innocent
Cerea - Base, Sprint, Bath, Knight, Holiday
Mero - Base, Injection, Maid, Adorable, Recovery
Suu - Base, Raincoat, Bucket, Cheerleader, Swimsuit
Rachnera - Base, Kimono, Swimsuit, Soccer, Chinese
Lala - Who? What? Where? When? Why?

Stop fucking impersonating me fgt i swer ill fk u up lk ur dad fkt ur mum swer on memumillrekurfaceokntsaorhgslkbagahabacus

that's what you get for being an avatarfag

ur faec is an avatarfag

Oh yeah?!
well i-i find your shitfic awful

i didn't mean it plz forgiv me ;_;

>well i-i find your shitfic awful

So you're telling me you've actually read it?

Yes you got talent kid

fuck my brain i replied myself

You should also label each version of each girl according to rarity as well.

What do you guys think about RJ112559?
Been lurkin in /hgg2d/, there's a good bit of decent monster girl games out there. Though sadly, story wise, nothing tops MGQ.

Didn't mean to quote.

it's okay
i guess i could make a pastebin with all the monster games i know
not now i'm lazy, maybe in 10 hours from now

the only monster girl games i can think of thats not a mobage or MGQ are VN, like Wanko to kuroso and Nekopara

Yeah, not exactly lamia and dragons or even horse pussy, but its something.

We really need to go searching for other games

If elves count as a low tier monster girl, RJ096241 was pretty great.

Bunny Black was pretty good too if you don't mind being the one raping monster girls, probably the only other Monster girl game with any with anything near a good story; unless you count Kamidori as having a good story.

>elves count as a low tier monster girl

>Wanko to kuroso and Nekopara
user pls

vndb.org/v9338
vndb.org/v18908
vndb.org/v13788
vndb.org/v13261

and whatever the hell this is
vndb.org/v334

these and related series stick out for VNs but if you go for gameplay there's plenty of stuff with varying degrees of monster girls like vndb.org/v11620/chars where the girls aren't even labeled as such

Let's ignore the ones that aren't translated. I don't know how many people here are just here for the fap, but considering this used to be mgqg I think people like having a story.

Are black women monster girls?

dargoth is working on one of those though, i mean it might not be done this decade but still. madou arguably has a good story and i could see it being translated in a few decades. and one of those technically goes to rance general but i always hear teasing about alicesoft games being picked up by an actual translation company so there's a decent chance your grandchildren will get to play

there's lots to hope for user, just gotta believe

What would monster girls think of the Lusty Argonian Maid?

>grandchildren
>children

That the part with the orc and shota was better other than the scat.

There's also a Ghosts n Goblins monster girl edition if anyone into that.

>Let's ignore the ones that aren't translated
so you mean the 99% of mg games?