/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

67.media.tumblr.com/a3abe30cafc3545c27d41455b2577864/tumblr_o7p88w5AHZ1uzoqjjo1_1280.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

big dumb hunk who cares

WHO CARES

Stfu Shitbert

He's my big dumb hunk desu

stop disappointing me siegbert

>Setsuna!hunk

Well shit that's one dumb hunk I never put any thought into

>husbandofags make early threads
Why am I not surprised.

>husbandofags make early threads only for the purpose of fixing vandalized links in the last thread that some stupid user might be foolish enough to copypaste

I knew it.
I knew you would be dumb enough to try and twist it into something positive.

>Silasfags still trying to push their headcanon about Silas being popular in the west when Ryoma was the one in the finals of the official twitter poll.

So we use netorare now?

Finally have the ability to field nothing but pure Ninjas.

Any Ninja Masks you have would be appreciated.

Silas seems to have essentially taken over Joker's spot in the West. Relatively popular, but still behind the older brothers.

I love Pieri and so do you!

>implying the Literally Whoshido cast is popular to begin with

Silasfags don't exist here.

I'd fuck Shiro

My first Miiverse screenshot, and it's almost as blurry as when I was trying to take it with my phone.

Your waifu is cute and so are you!

I like her body and I like her unit capabilities but she instills fear in me.

>Silasfags don't exist here.

We know, Nina.

And there are less than a handful of Camillafags here, so...?

Not SilasFAG.

SilasFAGS. People who like Silas and husbando SIlas.

Here's a Tier list of all Personal Skills in Fates
>S Tier (Great)
Bushido (Ryoma)
Bloodthirst (Peri)
Capture (Orochi)
Kidnap (Niles)
Competitive (Takumi)
Aching Blood (Odin)
Miraculous Save (Kaze)
Supportive (Kamui)
Bibliophile (Ophelia)
Icy Blood (Flora)
Fierce Rival (Selena)
Highwayman (Shura)
Wind Disciple (Fuga)

>A Tier (Good)
Mischievous (Sophie)
Fierce Mein (Benny)
Perfectionist (Subaki)
Evasive Partner (Jakob)
Forager (Mozu)
Pragmatic (Leo)
Misfortunate (Arthur)
Lily's Poise (Elise)
Countercurse (Nyx)
Draconic Heir (Kana)
Lucky Charm (Midori)
Rose's Thorns (Camilla)
Rallying Cry (Hinoka)
Morbid Celebration (Reina)
Forceful Partner (Gunter)
Perspicatious (Yukimura)

>B Tier (Average)
Fearsome Blow (Hana)
Optimist (Kiragi)
Calm (Hisame)
Triple Threat (Hinata)
Shuriken Mastery (Kagero)
Healing Descant (Azura)
Evasive Partner (Jakob)
Quiet Strength (Sakura)
Fortunate Son (Percy)
Puissance (Effie)
Chivalry (Xander)
Sisterhood (Soleil)
Playthings (Selkie)
Opportunist (Beruka)
Pride (Hayato)
Goody Basket (Velouria)
Sweet Tooth (Asugi)
Noble Cause (Shiro)
Perfect Pitch (Shigure)
Unmask (Charlotte)
Fancy Footwork (Laslow)
In Extremis (Scarlet)

>C Tier (Gimmicky, situational or just not very useful)
Prodigy (Caeldori)
Reciprocity (Kaden)
Optimistic (Setsuna)
Vow of Friendship (Silas)
Born Steward (Dwyer)
Vendetta (Rhajat)
Collector (Keaton)
Devoted Partner (Felicia)
Gallant (Siegbert)
Haiku (Mitama)
Guarded Bravery (Ignatius)
Pyrotechnics (Saizo)
Nohr Enmity (Oboro)
Fierce Counter (Forrest)
Divine Retribution (Azama)
Daydream (Nina)
Make a Killing (Anna)
Peacebringer (Izana)

I'm an overweight dock worker with a fart problem. Cute I ain't.

Fear is just part of love user!

Is there any way to make Laslow good in Conquest past praying RNG gives him blessed levels?

I haven't been this disappointed in a Merc since Orange Juice.

Shilling!

Got skills for Xander, Camila, MU, Ryoma, Leo, Elise, Hinoka, Sakura, Benny, and Takumi -Includes some ""totally ligit"" skills-
I'll try and visit back as much as I can so feel free to leave whatever. NA only, sorry.

Also, Verkatos if you're in here we have a bond unit lined up.

>le Silas isn't popular in the west meme

That, or this place would just find other ways to cuckpost if the word actually became a bannable offense. Things like

etc would still be around. Back when the word was filtered to kek for a while, people just kept using it anyway. Waifufags will always find a way to shitpost.

I don't think Supportive is that great. Pretty much relegates Corrin to a pair-up bot, doesn't it? At least, if you want to make use of it.

So is there any reason to not just nuke the boss of Dwyer's chapter on the first turn? I never recruited him before. Are there enemies that show up later with good loot or something? Anything at all?

shiro is cute

and if anyone has any skills for odin and laslow in the japanese version hmu

>too afraid to cheat on your wife

Treasure buddies!

Fierce Rival's pretty much useless since most crits kill the enemy anyways.

Capture should be moved to C Tier since the captured enemy units are pretty worthless in the routes you have Orochi.

It's free exp, that's it.

His major issue is Speed. Giving him Speedwings and a +Spd pairup helps him a ton.

He's just really middling in everything which is always a pain. Like at least Benny can have good Defense (even if he has nothing else).

Laslow pls stop

>Competitive
>S
(lol

Well I'm in IK so I guess I'll just murder the boss and move on.

Who is eugenically superior, Velouria or Mitama? I'm not sure which one to go with since I like them both and I'm doing a perfectionist run of Rev before I ditch it once and for all.

This shit is getting as obnoxious as the back-and-forth Opheliafag "DELETE THIS" nonsense

What about Fiery Blood (Rinkah)?

What part of love is that? I'm afraid of your version of love now.

The kid's a little bit special.
Not sure how good Miracle's gonna do with at least one parent being -Luk.

I want Charlotte to drain my balls and my wallet

Speedwings are in fairly high demand though. Like you only get 3 the entire game (I guess we can buy one from the shop for 10k, but is it really worth it?). The ones in Ch15 and Ch17 will almost certainly go to Xander, because he gets benefits out of it immediately after each. That means we'd have to entitle Laslow to the Ch24 Speedwing, which is pretty late. Plus Laslow's best support partner (Charlotte) is the biggest competition to S-rank with since basically every physical male unit aside from I guess Benny has her as their #1 support.

And while Laslow can land more ORKOs than Selena if he doubles, low Mt on most Swords still limits his damage output until he promotes and trains his Axe rank a little. Like I guess Laslow has Skill, but Selena's Skill isn't much of a concern, so I don't see that as a big advantage for Laslow.

>Forrest recruitment chapter
>You don't deserve me, father
>I'm too beautiful for you
>I am sacrificing a lot to be with you
>I look forward to getting to know Aunt Elise better instead of you

STOP ACTING AS IF YOU ARE GOD'S GIFT TO HUMANITY, YOU LITTLE SHIT

NOW I KNOW WHO DOESN'T GET BORN TO SOLVE THE MAMUI PROBLEM

Fierce Rival is definitely not S

>two twitter posts
Wow so impressive. Thanks for showing that Silas is more popular than Leo, Ryoma and Xander.

Fuck, I meant Fierce Rival. Competitive is fine.

They didn't say he was the single most popular. Joker got 4th in the Japanese poll iirc, nobody's dumb enough to imply that he isn't popular in Japan.

>Asugi's personal
>average

Oh boy, by waiting, you can recover 4 fucking HP.

Speedings are liquid gold and +speed pair-up are much better on Xander and others

t.Takumi/Oboro/Kiragi

Generally speaking people are dicks to those who are dicks to them first.
They patch up pretty quick though.

The lesson he represents as Foleo was a lot better. Forrest is just an arrogant little fuck.

I know, I was just saying it CAN make him good. Obviously it's not as cost-effective as others, but he's a low tier unit for a reason.

Is it possible to clear the map in Birthright chapter 12 instead of running away like a bitch?

Laslow is a GBA Fighter in a game where you don't want to be a GBA Fighter. Which would be every game.

>Severa's in S when it's either useless or overkill.
>Oboro's in C when it's useful as fuck.

Delete this :^)

Not just to Leo, he's an arrogant cunt in general.

I would imagine him doing well in Archer, though almost everyone does well in Archer.

I like Hana

How does Oboro's personal work anyways? Does it give you a damage boost when you fight someone in a Nohrian class? Or does it give a damage boost to characters that are affiliated with Nohr no matter the class?

the boypussy game mad tho

Alright, here's a revised version. I stand by that Capture is great simply because it's a gameplay feature only those characters have acess to.
>S Tier (Great)
Bushido (Ryoma)
Bloodthirst (Peri)
Capture (Orochi)
Kidnap (Niles)
Competitive (Takumi)
Aching Blood (Odin)
Miraculous Save (Kaze)
Bibliophile (Ophelia)
Icy Blood (Flora)
Highwayman (Shura)
Wind Disciple (Fuga)

>A Tier (Good)
Mischievous (Sophie)
Fierce Mein (Benny)
Perfectionist (Subaki)
Evasive Partner (Jakob)
Forager (Mozu)
Pragmatic (Leo)
Misfortunate (Arthur)
Lily's Poise (Elise)
Countercurse (Nyx)
Draconic Heir (Kana)
Lucky Charm (Midori)
Rose's Thorns (Camilla)
Rallying Cry (Hinoka)
Morbid Celebration (Reina)
Forceful Partner (Gunter)
Perspicatious (Yukimura)
Fiery Blood (Rinkah)

>B Tier (Average)
Fearsome Blow (Hana)
Optimist (Kiragi)
Calm (Hisame)
Triple Threat (Hinata)
Shuriken Mastery (Kagero)
Healing Descant (Azura)
Evasive Partner (Jakob)
Quiet Strength (Sakura)
Fortunate Son (Percy)
Puissance (Effie)
Chivalry (Xander)
Sisterhood (Soleil)
Playthings (Selkie)
Opportunist (Beruka)
Pride (Hayato)
Goody Basket (Velouria)
Noble Cause (Shiro)
Perfect Pitch (Shigure)
Unmask (Charlotte)
Fancy Footwork (Laslow)
In Extremis (Scarlet)
Fierce Rival (Selena)
Supportive (Kamui)

>C Tier (Gimmicky, situational or just not very useful)
Prodigy (Caeldori)
Reciprocity (Kaden)
Optimistic (Setsuna)
Vow of Friendship (Silas)
Born Steward (Dwyer)
Vendetta (Rhajat)
Collector (Keaton)
Devoted Partner (Felicia)
Gallant (Siegbert)
Haiku (Mitama)
Guarded Bravery (Ignatius)
Pyrotechnics (Saizo)
Nohr Enmity (Oboro)
Fierce Counter (Forrest)
Divine Retribution (Azama)
Daydream (Nina)
Make a Killing (Anna)
Peacebringer (Izana)
Sweet Tooth (Asugi)

>having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.
I honestly don't see it.

>21 spd
You Lucky bastard

>2016
>Being on the wrong side of history

Leo pls go.

Archer has no enemy phase though and the only way he can get it is through (Lolzu. Seems like kind of a waste of resources.

>straight trap
That's no game, just a tease.

67.media.tumblr.com/a3abe30cafc3545c27d41455b2577864/tumblr_o7p88w5AHZ1uzoqjjo1_1280.jpg
Comfy Setsuna titties~

I tried both for the same exact purpose, all I can say is that for me, the former turned out a bit better (Camilla was the mother; Oboro for Mitama). Unfortunately, level-up luck will always muddle things

That doesn't sound too bad. Top Liel is decent and Aptitude is always nice, plus Laz can reclass to Archer. Of course, E-Rank hell makes it pointless in the end.

Guess what. I paired him up with Charlotte. These were his stats on chapter 20 Lunatic. He was still too slow to double anything but the Kinshi Knights.

MUH DICK
U
H

D
I
C
K

>marry Azura off to Laslow
>femKana's paralogue unlocks

Huh?

Who is Setsuna a viable mom for? Her eugenics situation is pretty odd because she's not very high in demand or any kids' first choice even though her mods clearly aren't bad, she doesn't get discussed much in this department and doesn't have any popular or notable pairings that most people agree on like other characters.

She's just sorta there.

Is this based on the skill itself or how well it works with the character overall?
Countercurse on its own is great but I'd bump it down a tier or two just because Nyx is so squishy that she'll probably be annihilated before getting any meaningful use out of it

...Does anyone even use the 3D feature on these things?

Also I'm feeling fucking insane and want to do a +luk boon. Which Bane will dick me the least?

Pretty sure it's velouria. She has the highest str mod in the game with charlotte(beating out Kagero/Effie!mitama by one point).

Chivalry deserves to rise. What is basically +4 damage to every round of combat on anything he doubles is actually very important for ORKOing some enemies in Revelation.

How the heck is Gunter's not S? That shit alone easily makes him the best support bot, even in Revelation that is true for a very long time until Corrin and Jakob build some support.

She's good for Selkie

I don't think Azura would be an unfaithful waifu.

Also fuck Azura/Corrin's Conquest supports. I've never wanted to punch a character in the face as hard as that moment.

She worked well for Kiragi.

A physical kid that could benefit from archer and/or wants to go fast.

>Also fuck Azura/Corrin's Conquest supports

Actual thing that people once undeniably believed at one point in time: This was considered the best (or one of) support in the game at the time of JP release.

Selkie, Midori, Nina.

Basically kids who wanna go fast and get use out of Archer.

I deliberately made the tier list based on the skill itself, regardless of the character.

I avoided placing any "when paired with Kamui" Personal on S exactly because of that limitation.

Was it memehouse'd then?

I can kind of get the gist of why it would be considering it gets into some pretty heavy-handed stuff, but I'm sick and tired of Corrin being a little bitch.

There is no fucking reason why he should cry about that, the only connection he has to Hoshido are the royal siblings. Everyone else is a stranger, and even then he didn't knew the royal siblings for that long.

>Actual thing that people once undeniably believed at one point in time: This was considered the best (or one of) support in the game at the time of JP release.

Not quite; it was just considered Mamui's best support from what I remember. And like every "best support for x character" argument, it was pretty much just used for shitposting.

In retrospect "deliberately" is probably not the word i wanted to use there

>I avoided placing any "when paired with Kamui" Personal on S exactly because of that limitation

How does that work though? Gunter's skill even with that limitation is still easily much more helpful than 3/4ths of the shit above it.

Like what is a neutered Counter/Renewal compared to a very notable boost in attack power on one of the best units in the game?

No. it's still hamfisted and awkward in both versions.

There were some explicit references to Hell in the JP version that memehouse removed. Probably softens the impact to some.