Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous: Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
If you haven't downloaded the game yet, Win+R then paste: steam://install/372000. Run and download the game.

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
All guilds are full, Either wait for guilds to kick inactives/Wait for someone to roll a templar/roll a templar yourself. You can try to whisper the guild leader if you want to join a guild.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Cabyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/s4rm3hjeuq/
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111aahg.19213f6a7585.1a3a4565.153545.14253145
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/1svht2uran/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/?name=&class=Thaumaturge&order=Likes&search=search
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2122aa2a.15233552.1f355a657a.1f213a43516a75
youtube.com/watch?v=tu_4u2U-xtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ded game.

I am a moron

I'm going with this build. What does /tosg/ think?

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/s4rm3hjeuq/

Something something cute!

>cookie cutter builds is the first piece of info
Well, this is certainly RO's child.
Still waiting on servers to get re-opened.

Looks thick, solid, and tight. Go for it.

I want to hold hands with a cute chronomancer!

> turn undead

why does no one take this

Two more hours!

Are you ready for:

>no more insane ping
>no more 2 fps
>FREE TP points
>you can now trasnfer those EXP tomes for new character leveling!

>Cookie paste still full of featherfoot meme

Feather is not a cookie.

Who wants to kiss!

Cute!

It's better than having multiple "fix my build" post with the reply being kill yourself or reroll.

>no more 2 fps

Yay 5 fps!

>tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/s4rm3hjeuq/
I can only comment on the support side: point all points from deprotected zone and some points from cure into safety zone

>implying they don't fuck it up somehow

attention A U S T R A L I A N S

what is your average ping to the SEA servers?

I actually have 5 points in it, and made multiple turn undead level 1 scroll with my pardoner.

I have fun instant killing mobs in dungeon when the dps is struggling at chipping their hp away.

>free tp points
but the compensation will be in one more week, user

>The new reduced Token prices will come into effect after our weekly maintenance on Tuesday, June 7, 2016.

I'm considering rerolling my Musk since I took Archer 3. Rank 8 when? I need that Scout circle.

I'm in the process of creating a new effective build that hasn't been tried out yet.

This is what I got:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111aahg.19213f6a7585.1a3a4565.153545.14253145

What do you think? Have I blown your mind yet? Imagine how futureproof this build is too. You KNOW that Featherfoot is likely going to be getting some serious love in rank 8/C2. They're not going to let Warlock be the only game in town, folks.

The build is a very strong support thanks to C2 Thauma, but where it really starts to shine is how amazeballs its damage output is once it's Rank 7. That is VERY unique among support builds. They usually have absolute shit for damage output. Having those Quick Casted rune spells on top of the Featherfoot arsenal though? That's basically like having 2 rank 7 jobs at once. It's like being both a Musketeer AND a Cannoneer at once. Runecaster CDs are long but extremely powerful skills, which allows me to go full Featherfoot onslaught inbetween those long CDs.

I know this build is unconventional, and I know it will likely bring some mocking from people who only follow cookie cutter builds and don't have the imagination or vision to see the new possibilities out there. But guess how cookie cutter builds get made? Do they just materialize out of the aether? No, they're built from theorycrafting. Someone sees the potential, does it, and then reaps the rewards.

Once the servers come back up, I'm starting this character. I'm going to be that person.

HL3 or barbar3 for fencer?

Monk hand-knife and deprotected zone = massive aoe is why he has points in it.

>meowly cattly
>icon shows squire
>in-game screenies show oracle outfit
I hereby formallly declare shenanigans. I feel sad if the actual user who fell for this poser actually exists.

>tfw wanting to be friends with /tosg/
>know I'm going to be bullied for choosing certain classes since I picked what I liked, not what is 'op' or 'meta'

I think I want to bake some cookies or some other kind of sweets might be okay for wizard. No elementalist flavored cookies though as I am allergic to those. Any suggestions on what to bake that can be done without adult supervision?

It's been done before. There's also a wiz3 thaum3 rune variant. No idea if it's any good.

don't worry there will be rebirth at level 300

The in-game ping command is unreliable as fuck, but about 150-200ish

I'll be your friend user.

I don't care about whats good.

Alright, which NPC have the biggest anime tiddies?

>The one time /tosg/ approves of your build
Thanks, fampai

Is it dead?

Post the terrible game you are playing while waiting for a terrible game to come back from maintenance.

orshafag coming to klai tonight here

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/1svht2uran/

realize its just a modified cookie cutter, but would like to ask about stats... 2:1 str dex? or just heavy dex? except the dabble in con obv wat do?

She's in danger!!

currently playing real life

no, just the way it sleeps

Wait, someone has done a Thauma/Runecaster/Featherfoot build?

Because you can't just not have Featherfoot in the build. That dramatically weakens it and it won't even play the same. The whole point of the build is to have simultaneous access to both the Rune and Feather arsenals (and to be honest, C3 Thauma is a bit of a joke, C2 is all you really should get).

>danger
>from bokor zombies

Orsha storage

actually got accused of hacking when i hit a linked group with it

if it procs on one the full kill damage gets spread across the link

Which classes would /tosg/ suggest for a fun tanky dps?
I'll be playing with a couple friends and one will most likely play cleric

Boss knows how to run things.

STOP GOING WIZARD 2/3 AND THAUM 2/3

The oracle was from icbt2, I believe.
He went swordsman in ktos because he was going to make a templar, but he never made it.

Don't bully the zombies!

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/?name=&class=Thaumaturge&order=Likes&search=search

Literally most popular Thaum build on ToSbase. Though I've only seen 3 people using it in the game at r7.

people go wiz 3 is rune caster or Elementalist is in the build. that means if a thauma build is ending in rune caster, then you're going to go wiz 3 for quick cast.

no one should ever go wiz 2 for any reason whatsoever. you either stay at 1 or go 3. and you only go 3 if you have either a) elementalist or b) rune caster in your build

This is correct. I posted my squire in the other thread as well, my KToS character.

The interaction is buggy though, sometimes it works and sometimes it don't.

I wonder if we actually just got lucky and destroyed everything.

this is true, but that chance is worth the 2 pts out of restoration to me, buggy or not

I'm more concerned about those hips because they're fucking WIDE.

That isn't my build. That's just Wiz3/Thauma3/Runecaster.

My build is Wiz3/Thauma2/Runecaster/Featherfoot.

That might seem insignificant to you, but it's a gigantic difference in terms of damage output and flexibility.

> the way the knees are bent

think she's just throwing her butt out to the one side, user, this lady has the caboose of champions.

Wiz3Kino3 and Wiz1Cyro3Kino3 are both acceptable.

Amazing build.

Here's the best futureproof thaum build if we ever get ktos buffs
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2122aa2a.15233552.1f355a657a.1f213a43516a75

>be squire C3 with maxed out repair and maxed attributes
>charge the break-even point per unit for repairs
>no squires around me can make money anymore
>they either have to match me and break even or go lower and lose money on repairs
>keep getting angry tells from anally devastated squires

Wiz3Link1Sorc1Necro2

Who is tosg's favorite tofu?

Thaum 2/3 is futureproof due to the insane magic buff so it fits in any build just as wiz3

I-I can still disprove this, y-you'll see!

>it fits in any build just as wiz3

no, people only go wiz3 for quick cast, so no wiz3 does not fits in any build. you are serious now?

the only reason you take wiz3 is you have class that has long casting time like elementalist or rune caster. why you would ever put wiz3 in any other build? for fucking magic missiles?

Does /tosg/ play any other MMOs?

Try "doing it" with him!

It's the only way to be sure!

EVE

I'm trying to play Cards Against Humanity with my guildmates while the server is down. Problem is, it seems they are dead as well while the servers are out.

>future proof
>lv600 we'll have weapons that give 8026matk

FUTURE PROOF.

>people only go wiz3 for quick cast

And the 50% magic damage

> why you would ever put wiz3 in any other build? for fucking magic missiles?

It'll buff your rank 8, 9, 10 and 11+ magic classes while your rank 1-7 would be useless for lvl400 content.

>Anvilfags refuse to price competetively
>They bitch & moan that they can't compete with someone doing it profitless

Why are squires so retarded? They desrve to be bullied almost as hard as alchemists.

>running dungeons with another Paladin
>Turn Undead everywhere
>other party members confused as fuck
I love it.

I like mapu tofu

What is "it"?

>gimping yourself in the present so that you can try to futureproof for possible lvl400 content in the future

and this is why this generals are full of fucking retards.

If you'd like, you can also just add me on Steam. It's still the same one I posted in the old threads.
I'm kinda considering resubbing to XIV, but 3.0 killed crafting and Alexander is such a horrible, boring raid. All that coupled with new content coming slower due to running out of 1.0 content to rehash makes me think twice.
Do what? And how will that prove what?

really might just go pld again instead of a musketeer. i really do love the class.

question is, do i go kriv2 again or priest2 like a normal person?

is there a shortage of daino on klai?

>Attribute applies to fucking everything
>Somehow doesn't fit in any build

okay

>gigantic difference in terms of damage output and flexibility

>damage output
>runecaster damage is bad because of 8 year long cooldowns
>featherfoot damage is bad without linker and literally does nothing against 2/5 monster types

Not seeing it user.

>2016+7YearsOverwatch
>Not being Future-futureproof™™

>adding a poser

Tham 2 gives 600 magic damage, 3 gives you 1,100.

There's no "gimping" because you don't do anything but reach 280 in this game.

But 70s cd!

played runescape for a large majority of my life.
i consider those 9+ years completely wasted

okay so it fits into any build? go ahead and let me see your great chrono build that has wiz3. how are you going to make that one work with all the shit you loose out on by going wiz3. are you serious?

I am just me, no one else, sorry.

wiz3 link1 chrono3 ez

Wiz3>Link1>Chrono3>R8 DPS class is future meta build

>Tham3 gives you 1,100 matk

youtube.com/watch?v=tu_4u2U-xtw

>There's no "gimping" because you don't do anything but reach 280 in this game.

certain builds are less effective than other at 280. this means your build gimped compared to it. you are a clown shitposting now because bored while waiting for servers up, I know this game. I don't need explain such obvious things to someone.

No shortage of Daino scrolls but people don't really buy those. Go Krivis if you want but I don't recommend 2 circles of it.
The usual build is Cleric2 Diev Pally or Priest instead of Diev.

Waah waaah Wiz3 only fits to A and B, not C!
Retard grasping at straws, we're obviously talking about damage classes here and then you say Chrono which is a support class.

Quick cast is for the cast time and damage attribute. Period.

Really don't feel too long at all. It has overheat as well.
It was 100s in iCBT2 I heard, 70s is more manageable.

Why do you think he held on to the 10 points in Pally2 when he could dump the 10 points in Resist on that circle already considering he's planning to put 15 points on Resist in Pally3?

you people say any build and we originally talked about thauma which is not normal in dmg build but support build look this guy I responded to here saying about wiz3 and thauma. so I says to him only for classes that have long casting like elementalist and rune caster it makes sense for wiz3 so no we are not talking about only offensive because every person keep saying ALL BUILDS GOOD IN ALL BUILDS to me, like this guy and this guy who both argue for any build so please learn to follow some attention.

>Used on an archer

Nothing is effective at 280 because you don't do anything in this game broski. If you go for ET, then you BUILD for ET, if you go for PvP then you BUILD for PvP. If you want to make sure that you DONT fuck up now for PvE then you futureproof yourself.

user that is lewd!
NO LEWD ALLOWED!