/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3039

Toasting in a new bread Edition

Last Thread Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/prospectbro/
webmonkey.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=LsU8fRvTeCI
youtube.com/watch?v=5hDs6mCVAKs
youtube.com/watch?v=1lSaAO9-YaY
youtube.com/watch?v=D4nHUUXcMHU
youtube.com/watch?v=VKIvS2AI5O4
youtube.com/watch?v=gzAOlaITnWk
youtube.com/watch?v=1_iGaHK9j5U
youtube.com/watch?v=tQa_SeJgI78
youtube.com/watch?v=zWV3m5tKDCk
youtube.com/watch?v=MibZ9UeOQQA
youtube.com/watch?v=p2JpiBOVLN0
youtube.com/watch?v=8lrrMhr-Oqo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0PykgS42wo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGto_rHHo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IYH7_GzP4Tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Misha Misha!

Too bad. You could have set us free, instead you created the next instance of our prison

thanks buddy. i'm too worried about messing up the OP to do it myself.

Bros

I feel that. I want to put some time and effort into coming up with a cool one, but at the same time that makes me lazy about it.

Tell me about it. And I did it on my phone.

I could always make them again.

The days get quiet without someone packing a shit over me.

Ah, well done, then. It looks good from my end.

Nth for a happy Hana!

Color it for who? Was it a request?

I honestly don't remember, sorry!

Glad to hear that
Speaking of hearing

>'Fields of Gold' on the radio

Heh, missed that one.

That's a lovely gif. I'd love to get into animation, purely for animation purposes, but I just know it'd be a ton of work. The ton of work is not in itself a problem, but I don't have very many original ideas of my own.

So what's the problem?

here's to hoping I die in my sleep tonight...

Why must you say these things?

You better not. Live, struggle, laugh at the face of misery.

First up: for animation purposes = for katawa purposes. No idea why I missed that typo.
Secondly: I'm terrible at storyboarding. I come up with too many ideas on a grandiose scale to settle for something possible. And I'm too stubborn to just steal from professional animation frames. In my mind, it's not fair to Lilly or Rin or Emi or Hanako or even Shizune. And the grandiose ideas are just too much to do without in-betweeners to help with.

>very many original ideas of my own
Just take requests or suggestions, then. You can find something to start on. Content-wise, from my limited experience, I think animation comes heavily down to key frames, plan what it's going to look like before and after a particular movement, draw those out, and then the frames in between.
If you want something simpler to start with, I'd suggest just editing existing images or animations, do something cool like make it all red and shaky like they do in the memes or play around with variations of filters in Photoshop or a similar program. As an example, the picture here is simply an adjustment of hue by 10 per frame until the whole spectrum is covered, looks cool and is really easy to do. This should at the very least make you more familiar with the general process of animation and whatever your program of choice is.

Aw come on, don't talk like that. I don't think that's true.

Yes, storyboarding, that's what I was talking about with key frames. If you just keep in mind that each panel is going to be when a certain type of movement ends, it should be easy to arrange.

It's a good way to go. Even if it does make you a coward.
Aside, I'm sorry that you're in so much pain. If it helps, I know that you can turn things around, that your existence can be an enjoyable one.

Then I guess that's it. But for the love of your waifus, please keep it simple.

The requests, I mean.

Alright. Well, drawing inspiration from your pic, maybe Rin's pants falling down randomly while she's walking or doing something else. An awkward situation if you think about it, I think she'd be pretty aloof about it but the fact remains that she can't pull it up and would have to hobble all the way to assistance, dealing with the onlookers of her cute butt along the way.

>onlookers
now that might be a bit tricky, but I definitely appreciate that you chose my waifu. You're very creative.You're not the actual kenji, are you? He doesn't seem to interact so much as you do.

Yes, I'm the real Kenji.
I've been trying to improve how I act and be more helpful and interactive, and do less significant acts of bullshit in general. It's been going well.

>you're very creative
I'm happy that you feel that way. I like to think that I am, I'm always looking for alternate solutions or weird ways to do things.

Goodmorning cripple-fuckers!

Alright, new game giveaway!
This one here is Rock of Ages. At the core of it, it's a combination of monkeyball-esque rock tumbling and a tower defense game, you gotta roll your rock to break objects for money and bash your opponent's door as hard as you can, as well as build up defensive structures to make your opponent work harder to bash your door. It's pulled off really well, and is awesome and a lot of fun. The aesthetics feel taken right out of the best of monty python and goes well with the fun, silly nature of the game. Push that rock, Sisyphus. Make history more awesome, one boulder at a time.
This time I'm gonna do a little trivia. Earthbound had a monster that somewhat resembles the face-bearing rocks you roll around in Rock of Ages. It can be found in the Lost Underworld.
First person to post the name of that monster and their Steam info gets it!
Alternatively you can just post your Steam info, and then play Earthbound whenever convenient and tell me what you think of it later, the game's worth experiencing and schilling as far as I'm concerned. The people I've gifted to so far have been very thankful and friendly so I can have a reasonable level of faith that someone isn't just going to bugger off.

Good morning, man. Sun looking bright today?

Ego Orb?

You got it man. Just post your Steam info.

my steam account is "prospectbro". Do you need my e-mail? Never done this sort of thing before.

Nah, no sun yet, just clouds.

oh shit, it's actually jjimusic21. Now that's embarrassing.

The easiest way is to go into Edit Profile, set yourself up a nice custom URL, and post that here.
My searches for you have been unsuccessful. Cool Neocities, though.

Oh fuck, you found my neocities? I really should've put some thought into that url. I'm going to Europe in July! Figured I'd learn to work in html and css and jss while centering it all around that.

steamcommunity.com/id/prospectbro/

Never heard of the site myself, I like that the name is a reference to Geocities.
My Angelfire website's still up. 223 hits! Righteous! HTML's super easy at the basic level, can't speak for the others though. I'd recommend webmonkey.com/ as a resource, even though it was over a decade ago, it really helped me get going with my webpage, a lot of cool 'how to do exactly this' tutorials, I assume the site's just as useful in the present.

Brother! Link me to your Angelfire page! I imagine I'd love to pick your brain on a few things. I'll definitely give webmonkey a look though, thanks.

The site's from my early teen years, I don't think anything in it is relevant in this day and age. I was mostly just experimenting with how to put frames in a webpage (also why does nobody use frames anymore, they're cool) and posting bullshit nobody cares about. I am by no means heavily experienced in HTML or anything, the only programming code I'm even semi-competent with is C64 BASIC, I fucking love BASIC though, I wish it were more relevant in this era.

Happy Hanas are best Hanas, my friend!

But of course!
Have a rare!

Well that one looks rare indeed. I think I have a relatively rare one as well.

Mine's not rare, but it makes me chuckle. And that is rare in itself.

Thanks a lot, I'm always happy when I found a new rare Hana!
You're a god amongst men.

Having been here for a few months now since my offtime, I'm gonna assume anything I haven't seen posted during that time is rare.

It's good, man. I like it.

I appreciate that you'd feel that way.
I'm gonna post more Hanas I haven't seen recently as I go, now.

I have to say this is the best Hana I saw in a lot of time.
But don't rush image posting, or we'll have a too short thread.
People must learn to wait to have rare Hanas.

Hello.

Happy and confident Hanas are the best!

Don't worry, I'll only post if I have something relevant to say, as usual. Experimented with dumping in the past, I've concluded that there's not much good or reason to do it.

I love that buff Hana.

>tfw i missed 3k

anyway /ksg/, why can't i get a perfect katawa? should i feel bad for actually wanting a crippled girlfriend? i feel like it would make the relationship more personal, and not caring about her disability cuter

>perfect katawa
Well there's your problem, user.

>perfect katawa
Perfection is boring. A boring delusion.

Ok, what about the perfect bj, would that be boring?

So what is a perfect bj for you?

You shouldn't want a crippled girlfriend, directly. KS taught us they're all equal. I'm sure you can find a perfectly decent and loving woman, at least as likely as you'll find one that happens to be crippled. The point is, it doesn't matter, you know this.

Heaven.

I would already be happy is she don't stop after 2 minutes because her jaw hurt or something

honestly, the katawa's would seem much more pure than regular normies

although that statement is not true either, since every katawa has a different, distinct personality, like a rainbow of characters

>the katawa's would seem much more pure than regular normies
Why do you think that is?

Well that hit close to home actually. So, it a bj lasted longer than 2 minutes it'd be perfect?

They may be, but it still has nothing to do with their disabilities.
If you're lookin' for a girl to love, look for a good one.

Anything that lasted long enough for me to cum, really. I've always been interested in BJs
You plannin' on drawing something related to this?

>spoiler
Oh no, not at all, I'm shit at drawing
I simply aim to mock perfection and show 'perfection' as imperfect

I'm sure it'll be okay.

I actually don't draw at all, sorry.

That's fine. Don't worry!

God Yuuko's such a cute little slut I just wanna jam my dick down her throat.

Rude. I'd rather cuddle and tickle her a lot.

Whatcha listenin' to, KSG?
youtube.com/watch?v=LsU8fRvTeCI

youtube.com/watch?v=5hDs6mCVAKs

The usual.

Nice!

I just shaved all of my body hair and now I feel like a prancing la-la homo man.

All of it?
Did you have much to begin with?

Cheers, you too.

Hot.
Can I rub all over you?

Cringe...

youtube.com/watch?v=1lSaAO9-YaY

Even cringier. Possibly even the cringiest.

Care to share the Patrician's choice?

youtube.com/watch?v=D4nHUUXcMHU

This. You seem quite the critic, what's a music that appeals to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=VKIvS2AI5O4
youtube.com/watch?v=gzAOlaITnWk
youtube.com/watch?v=1_iGaHK9j5U
youtube.com/watch?v=tQa_SeJgI78

Just for you, Kenji~

youtube.com/watch?v=zWV3m5tKDCk
youtube.com/watch?v=MibZ9UeOQQA
youtube.com/watch?v=p2JpiBOVLN0
youtube.com/watch?v=8lrrMhr-Oqo

Are you that retarded noisefag audio"engineer"? because if so, you should fucking end your life you insufferable twat.

You caught me, man.

I take back what I said about 99 Luftballoons. That's a great song.

Just for me? Aww, thank you, man! Let me post something similar...

Glad to see you're on my side.

Only the grooviest
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGto_rHHo

Well.
I only listened to the first and second one.
I kind of liked the first.
But both of them carry a distinct amount of pretentiousness.

I'd like to agree with but no one deserves death. You are insufferable though.

Also why so hostile? It's all friendly here.

Hey, this looks interesting. Although from skipping through it haphazardly it seems kind of like one of those +AWAKENING!!+ films made by a bit of a crackpot. Is it?

Hell yeah.

gay buttsecks when

Yeah, pretty much. It's post-modern crud. I've been listening to it now, I hoped it was better.

Any time you want, babe.

I don't think they're pretentious at all. Both tracks you listened to certainly weren't made to posture. The first is literally just a jam session - it doesn't pretend to be anything else - and the second is a classic Chicago house track (albeit made by a French band) that everyone danced to in clubs back in the 80s.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IYH7_GzP4Tg
skeet skeet mothafucka

Yet here I am.
Calling them pretentious.

Stop damning people to death! By Chaos!

4chink stupidly slow for anyone else?

I'm glad the novel has affected you so deeply and that you've given it a lot of thought. Although I wouldn't say Lilly's arc is necessarily more complex (it is basically the opposite of Hanako's) it's definitely more nuanced than some of the others. Now go finish the rest.

But mum...
I explicitly said I'm not.
You'd know this if you weren't so busy trying to get into the pants of every faggot who so much as looked at you.

Nope!

Goodnight, KSG.
I love each and every one of you.

I am doing no such thing! I don't care for the pants of anyone!

Then, to be totally honest, you're narrow minded.

The word pretentious is a knee-jerk reaction of "I don't understand why it was made, so whoever made it is just posturing." Which is ridiculous. Don't be that guy!

If you really want to apply 'pretentious' properly, then is pretentious. It's pretending to be deep when it isn't.

Ah, fuck. Is it still worth the time? At least to laugh with?

The video? Yeah. It's cool
It gets slow but that's typical for philosophical science shit.

G'night, dood.
I love you too.

Exactly, you want those pants out of the way as soon as possible.

>you're narrow minded.
Perhaps.
>I don't understand why it was made
I don't.
>so whoever made it is just posturing.
Maybe they weren't. Maybe the people who say they like it are.
>Don't be that guy!
But you made me that guy.

maybe if my gf will want a threesome :^)

or to watch