CRYPTO DEV TEAM

Going to be based in London and Brussels, our current team consist of a PhD Mathematician, a PhD Computer Scientist, and an MSc Chemist (all of us are working free as founders). We are all taking a 6 month leave from work/study from September to February.

We have a combined budget of 30,000 euros for expenses and possible compensation (depending on how qualified you are etc).

All of these claims will be proven to you before any work is requested whatsoever.

Don't be surprised if it takes a week to respond, I don't finish work for a few weeks so I'm a bit swamped.

Remember it takes nothing to apply so if it turns out to be bs you've lost nothing.

Email: [email protected]

What if j have very little programming experience but am a "smart guy"? I live in the UK

>smart guy
damn, my favourite kind of people

so basivally you want people to work for almost free for your school project? kek kids nowadays...

People browsing Veeky Forums Veeky Forums, statistically speaking, aren't likely to be holding down enjoyable/fulfilling/profitable careers.

I am not naive, I don't expect people to work for free, me and my friends are going to work for free. What I mean when I say compensation is negotiable is someone may want say 9000 euros to do some work on their laptop for 6 months in their free time. Call me crazy but I think there are plenty of people on Veeky Forums who would be happy with that and a lot less.

Regardless everyone is entitled to work for what they deem reasonable and fair, maybe after hearing out our project and seeing how we manage it, three months down the line someone opts to forgo some of the payment in exchange for a stake. They are welcome to do that and likewise welcome not to.

You are literally criticizing me for giving people an opportunity, I never said it was a great opportunity, I intend to be honest and upfront and let people decide for themselves what their time is worth.

I'm not here to make 'the next bitcoin' or anything like that, I am aware of a certain niche and I want to occupy that niche while it's still there.

kys

That's a lot of salt for someone whom I haven't criticized or attacked personally.

I wonder is it the fact that I have enough money to indulge myself in a six month project without worrying about the consequences? Or are you jealous that I got a good STEM degree whilst not only avoiding debt but also having a handsome savings account?

Regardless I can't imagine you being a success in life, socially or otherwise.

it should be named KneeCoin. Our favorite commodity. Boundless wealth potential

Everyone on this board has made millions on various moon calls and kneepad futures. If you want losers that work for peanuts you should try reddit.

I'm not asking people to come into an office 9-5 for 1k per month. I'm looking to pay 25-40$ an hour for a part time job. That's very reasonable in my opinion. I would have killed for that at uni.

i would love to be onboard, unfortunately im too retarded to program the future bitcoin. I just shill coins, not make them.. I would be glad to hop on the ICO, and shill it for all its worth

What is this blockchains purpose?

I'm a banker with several information security certifications and an audit background. I could help you develop security processes, and have an intimate, high-level knowledge of how the current financial system works and could be aided by cryptos; is that a skill set you'd be interested in?

I could do it in my after-hours time; I'm US-based. I don't have any interest in direct compensation; you don't have enough to pay me anyway. I'd be more interested in owning a small share of the ICO reserved for devs/ground-level team members, assuming your coin is unique or brings some new element of functionality to the table.

>Asking for help from an anonymous chinese pedo board full of neets and drug addicts
>then gets triggered when all the neets and drug addicts troll you

Do yourselves a favor and put that 30k euros in an index tracker fund immediately. You won't regret it. 10 years from now you'll look back to this moment and think to yourself, "damn, I really owe that user from Veeky Forums who saved me 30k".

>We have a combined budget of 30,000 euros for expenses and possible compensation
do you have any idea what kind of salary a qualified software developer commands? the "phd computer scientist" should just do the programming for free, you can't afford to hire people.

Check my 14!

>I have enough money to indulge myself in a six month project without worrying about the consequences
you're delusional dude, either do the work yourself or be prepared to spend a lot more. the ethereum guys got like millions or tens of millions of dollars (or something, i can't be bothered to look it up) of funding

Check my 3

Check my 35 omg

Check my 6

you and your team seem like you're straight out of uni with no experience, i can tell you it's going to take a lot more than 6 months to get this thing started if you want to do it properly

Interested user here. Pursuing a PhD in Philosophy and do some marxist work (in other words I got a grip on economics). Have working knowledge of C and cryptocurrency. I follow ethereum mainly.

What makes your crypto different? I'd be willing to consider a consultant gig or whatever if you're interested.

"Marxist work"
"grip on economics"

It would be funny if you hadn't said it so genuinely.

>grip on economics
>marxist philosophy

>working knowledge of cryptocurrency
>follow ethereum mainly

>Pursuing a PhD in Philosophy

Yea. PhD in Philosophy meme. I get it all the time.

But you know, despite the failure of communism in the 20th century, you're aware Marx's Capital are heavyweights in economics, right?

Holy shit please kill yourself at your earliest convenience

Holy shit did you even do a fucking minor in economics?

The failure of communism was caused by the fact that communism doesn't actually work and Marx had no idea what the hell he was talking about.

Marxism doesn't work for any number of reasons, not least of which it requires a societal revolution to overthrow governments and virtually all vested interests in the continued function of society.

Jesus dude.

Okay, lemme axe you a kweschun. Are you into Marxism because you have hundreds of thousands in student loan debt and no way to pay it off and think that communism might be the answer?

Holy shit did you even know that's not what Das Kapital is even about?! It's a thorough examination of the fundamentals of economics.

>We have a combined budget of 30,000 euros for expenses and possible compensation (depending on how qualified you are etc).
So for a Google-caliber engineer, you can pay them for two months and that's it? Entire budget gone?

You are undercapitalized for such a big endeavor

this
>PhD Mathematician
for what purpose?
PhD Computer Scientist
what's his phd in? cryptography?
>MSc Chemist
you going to make designer drugs or something?

that's a pretty unrelated setup.

>25-40$ an hour
that's the spirit! so what coin? what will separate it from the other 300? what are you gonna write it in?
what platforms do you want clients for?

you are probably right on the profitability and the chances of success, but i'm actually looking for a side gig beside my job that pays well and involves cryptography.

i will pass on java tho i fucking hate java.

No, I did not do a minor in economics.

It's hard to respond to you in a way that might be fruitful. Let me try to put this in a neutral way. Sometimes a person may have a worldview so narrow that it is very difficult to show him that there are wider angles to approach things because those angles are precluded by virtue of his view. I'm a guy on a Chinese cartoon message board and I don't think I'm skilled enough to convince you that maybe there are other ways to see things. But let me try.

I understand that there are a lot of self proclaimed experts. I'm not an expert. But don't assume that because one did not minor or major or receive any certification on economics that he is therefore not knowledgable or qualified. Let's not forget Adam Smith himself studied social philosophy while Marx studied law. Yet successful legislation has been influenced far more by Smith than Marx. Did Smith major or minor in law?

You're being hasty with your claim that communism didn't work because communist theory doesn't. Let's look at Russia for instance. Largely agrarian. Preindustrial. Jumped over the basic principles Marx laid out about the development of states. Same with NK, Cambodia, Cuba, and Vietnam. There is a lot of research done about the various causes of the failures of those governments. Dictatorships and cumbersome bearaucracy amongst them. Maybe you can argue that those are necessary consequences of Marxism. It would earn you academic fame to pull that off. The issue is intricate.

What is actually more telling of Marx's theoretical failures has less to do with those countries and more to do with what's going on in the US and the like. The biggest examinations in the late 20th century and onward is the ongoing consumerism and embrace of the unequal economic structures our modern society faces today. Marx's work fail not with respect to communism but with his inability to see the advent of our 'late' capitalism.

1/2

So basically you only advertise here ( checked with more search engines). Why? Because most of the people here are stupid and desperate for money. That is a fact. So everyone think of this before doing anything you would regret.

And no, very grateful not to have any debt. I've had scholarships throughout my academic career and currently have a full ride for my research. I could be lying about all this, but that's for you to decide.

2/2

Sorry for the typos and poorly worded sentences. On my phone.

>Remember it takes nothing to apply so if it turns out to be bs you've lost nothing.
i never applied to anything that had so little information available about. don't be so cryptic! at least tell us how this new coin or crypto service will be different than any other!

marx failed at the assumption that humans could ever have or even want any form of equality.