>Helpful links
pastebin.com/2a5WBcBP

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Rough mapping guide (ignore IIQ advice if it's still in there)
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489756

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10355261/
poeurl.com/Elc
poeurl.com/Emz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If those numbers are proportional to the boss difficulty, Voll is 12 times easier than Atziri, who is herself 2.5 times easier than map Izaro, who is himself twice easier than map Daresso

Something to think about

Gonna kill uber izaro easily with a bladefall miner desu

Also remember to vote
>What will be your first/main class in Prophecy?
strawpoll.me/10355261/
23 votes in

haha what the fuck. is this real?

>farm dried lake 1200x

oh wow, lmao

How's the gorge clearspeed on that build? can it crack 3 minutes?

I would probably clear normal maps with traps and then respec to mines, I doubt this build could clear a gorge in 3 minutes

>tfw 20+ tabs full of uniques (vendor/t1/legacy) on perma leagues

who /hoarder/ here?

first for crows

>perandus
Kill Atziri once.
>poophecy
Kill Atziri 100 times.
>next league
???

How do people not know that you can roll beyond on maps as a mod?

clinging to remnants of the past as if they matter is pathetic

>he spent money on a FREE game just to hoard a bunch of worthless crap

Kill Uber Atziri once.

I thought this was a joke, jesus fucking christ

greentext posters are worse than shitcrows

>20% are planning to play elementalist
poeg confirmed for being more shitcore than reddit
enjoy copying the next mathil build I guess

would it be a good idea to just stick with traps if you don't plan on doing uber atziri more than a couple times?

most mathil builds are bretty gud t-b-h

why does GGG think tedious = difficult

i'd actually try it if it wasn't so damn expensive. don't even need the loot at first, just wanna see how it goes with some builds

these challenges are actually pretty cool, too bad you get a fucking monkey for it. i'm even ok with the 1200 wololos

I find it a little disheartening poeg are seriously discussing challenges

>all these hardcucks crying
>2014+2
>Hardcucks STILL think think HC takes skill

WHAA!! I HAVE TO ACTUALLY CLEAR ATZIRI AND HIGH TIER MAPS TO FINISH CHALLENGES!?!???!?!? OMG WTF CHRIS!!! YOU ARE EXPOSING US AS THE CASUAL RETARDS THAT WATER DOWN OUR CONTENT AND RUN LOW TIER CONTENT JUST TO FULLFILL OUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX!!!!

>playing CHALLENGE leagues
>not doing challenges
might as well play standard then

if only the challenges gave you something worthwhile and not just fucking mtx.

coins reward for challenges when

this desu
also
>while playing a poison/EQ build with 9k hp

that's true tho

You can do uber atziri with traps, its just a tiny bit slower you know(aka maybe atziri will survive a few seconds as opposed to near instant transitions).

hardly an issue.

Only problem with trappers is that they NEED to be saboteur (for that one trap proc ->every single trap activates talent).

Miners can go occultist which is a lot better for ES builds + better talents as a miner.

norm atziri is trivial at this point

why are shitcrows so desperate to make procore players look bad? they're constantly grasping at strings. it's pretty pathetic desu

the HC competitive ladder has always been at the heart of ARPGs since before some of you were even born. just let that sink in for a minute. people were laddering in HC diablo almost 20 years ago.

They did a better job with the challenges this time.

But why is twinned maps still in there? cmon

I was thinking about doing two characters, one is a bladefall mines occultist and the other is a bino's reave assassin.

They can share their binos and heretic's veil. The occultist could do no-leech, phys reflect and tough bosses while the assassin could do curse immune (with cospri's) and easy clearspeed maps.

That way I don't have to reroll out of any map mod.

That image needs an update.
Replace Ice Crash with EQ.
Replace Summon Spectre with CoC.
Replace Split Arrow with LA.
Replace Flame Totem with Discharge?

and kb with mines

replace poe with ?????

life

>Mines
No. Traps.

traps are saboteur-only thing my man

we did it, reddit

KB is in the Shadow area. Saboteur is Shadow. Traps are far better than mines 99% of the time my friend.

the image is supposed to tell your SCION build when you go to that part of the tree.

it's >implying scion

Quick, gimme a edgy special snowflake hug box build for prophecy that's still somewhat viable for norm atziri

Bladefall posion Saboteur memes: poeurl.com/Elc

Expensive but you can take out many nodes. Might swap the Shadow DoT for the DoT/Life regen. Reservations are probably just going to be 2x blasphemy. Or 1x blasphemy and Grace. Some shit like that anyway. Thoughts?

crit ice trap saboteur with the snowflake mtx

Anyone else going hybrid cybil's paw non-crit blade vortex necromancer for prophecy??

but pathfinder exists

So what build will you guys be running?
Sick to fucking death of Cyclone I have played it every single league.

So what's the hammerdin of PoE?

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>F R E E

It's time senpai, someone link the south park poe builds gif.

dom blow

witch > ranger

i have the webm but it is too big to upload here

lol

blade vortex

>Kill Voll 1200 times

tip top kek

Thats like 15 hours of dried lake farming...
What in the fuck?

>tfw i want /poeg/ to review my build for prophecy
>tfw too scared to post it because i'll get laughed at

post it, pussy

Are there people that seriously don't grind dried late for the insane xph and use the drops to skip shit tier low maps?

do it anyway, i don't think i could see something worse than low life zerker with max res chaos and no lorica shavs.

paint a picture

Dried lake is boring. I'd much rather start mapping immediately after doing the SP quest.

????
15h of dried lake isn't even that bad. You are forced to grind an area that you'd usually grind anyway. Xp/h is good, the place is safe, currency drop is at least decent, and you can pretty much just chill and watch some series/movies or listen to some podcasts meanwhile. The challenge is comfy desu.
You'll likely get a few brittle emperors too, which is good money. I might just go and do it first thing in the league, before doing any maps.

Here's your reply, you fucking retard.

>You'll likely get a few brittle emperors too, which is good money.

You never farmed dried lake, did you?

I don't think you realize how much 1200 is. Not to speak about the fact, that usually people skip voll.

Don't be rude to based freeposter, you fucking cunt.

Oh, and by 'a few' I meant one or two, definitely not more. Meanwhile, just do the chaos recipe. I'm not planning on doing full clears also. Just straight to voll, killing stuff on my way, then tp out.

>skipping voll
uwotm8
you farm him for drops to get currency/gear for meeps

Or you could kill Daresso 20 times (shouldn't take too many maps in rotations or if the map is twinned) and Atziri 100 times. Atziri can probably net you 3-4c per run and it sure won't be as mind numbingly boring as killing Voll ONE THOUSAND AND TWO HUNDRED TIMES

fuck off retard,
The probability to get that card and the time you spent in dried lake farming is not good, and worse now with exp penalty.

uh, why would people skip voll?

>Voll too difficult for hardcucks

What's the best attack skill and weapon for Hierophant+reduced mana nodes on tree+Elreon rings+MoM?

Hegemony's Era Sunder?

fuck off, freeposter is a true hero

>There are people who are seriously considering spending 10+ hours of their life farming the same boss over and over and over and over and over again
This is advanced autism

>sunder
no

I will most likely realize how tedious it is after 50 runs or so, I give you that.
Twinned Daresso with 6man hp? I'm not sure about that. Oh well, you still have to run 4 rotations then, so 5man parties are enough. That's 4ex in a normal league, but the map will surely be more expensive now, so you can expect a 5-6ex price for that alone.
Atziri is doable yeah, the income should at least cover the entry fee, probably more.
We'll see about Fagaro. 40 seems okay.

>whirl to Voll, kill him
>do this 50 times for 1 hour
>repeat for 24 days
Voila! It wasn't so hard you fucking idiots

Welcome to the ARPG genre, enjoy your stay.

this is definitely not true

(You)

Sunder/EQ, you cannot miss with sunder's aoe or if you can get enough accuracy for EQ.

But EQ has terribad scaling with attack speed, which i need to generate charges with hegemony, staff end charge node and the hierophant charge node.

lol nerd

what the fuck does arpg as a genre have to do with it? idiota

Surprised people aren't theorycrafting more 0-mana cost builds with Hierophant, this is the same concept as Trickster for movement skills wiht a bit more investment, but you can reserve 100% of your mana which is really powerful

Slightly updated: poeurl.com/Emz

Thoughts, niggas?

>Slightly
stopped reading right there

looks solid

>he thinks it will only take 10 hours

am i ready for uber with this shit?

>crafting/buying good elreon rings
> a bit more investment

Here's the build I have planned, only needs 1 elreon ring:

poeurl.com/EmE

all the builds posted here and not a good one to use

Consider how Trickster is good for CoC Cyclone
Now consider you can apply this to every skill, and you can now run no regen and your ES is an effective EHP modifier with MoM

0-mana is amazing, and elreon rings can get pretty amazing especially they can get t1 life which is all that matters

i posted a great build but everyone ignored it because i used a cat image

I thought about it, but couldn't come up with anything good.
Tried to theorycraft a Trickster MoM build as well, but i don't know how good the buffed Weave the Arcane will be - 20% seems like enough for a build that attacks reasonably fast, right?