Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBudU8BiQw4
youtube.com/watch?v=kchxOJtM7oA
imgur.com/gallery/GWdDa
youtube.com/watch?v=qVULv9jIlI4
youtube.com/watch?v=SpnQuqmmHKY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder what anime Hitler would have liked..

Freud would have loved Boku no Pico

baka desu senpai

Dragonball Z

You say that because of the Super Saiyans, but he'd probably have ragequit halfway through the Namek arc. Hitler wasn't exactly the picture of patience, and the Namek arc sucks enough as it is until Frieza gets off his ass.

Kino no Tabi
Maria the Virgin Witch
Zipang
Taisho Yakyuu Musume

Thank you for this user, fucking lost

Not anime, but he was a fan of Walt Disney's Snow White.

I actually remember seeing a post on stormfront or whatever where there was agreement that DBZ was redpilled because of super sayians.

Hitler has a cameo in GT.

Just reading the thread title I had a feeling this is what would happen.
Have some manga recommendations
Vagabond (Sengoku Japan)
Vinland Saga (Danelaw)
A Bride's Story (Central Asia)
Vagabond is the only one I can really vouch for in terms of quality, but at first glance the latter two look promising.

Add Gunka no Baltzer to this list. It's about a not-prussian officer heading to not-bavaria to train some lads. Autistically accurate in most aspects.

Didn't really have a list saved exactly, just scrounged up some worthwhile titles to prevent this thread from becoming too garbage.
I'll definitely keep that one in mind though, maybe a word doc with a list.

Erwin > Caesar > the other two

>this thread

What dies /his think of the original Fullmetal Alchemist anime and how it ended in pre-WW1 Germany? I always thought it was a very bizarre direction to go, seeing brotherhood afterwards made it seem even more bizarre.

Funny enough it was the first time I had ever heard of the "Stab in the back" meme the nazis pushed.

Golden Kamui, a manga about a Russo-Japanese war veteran on the hunt for a Ainu treasure in Hokkaido, accompanied by an Ainu girl.

Lot of fun, and it almost like feel like a documentary about the island and it's native culture sometimes.

>and how it ended in pre-WW1 Germany?
I had forgotten about that, that is weird.
Fullmetal alchemist as a whole is clearly inspired by Europe and Germany in particular, so maybe he wanted to show people that? I dunno.

Am not a weeb but love those kind of pics familia.

>You will never be a ukiyoe artist in the 19th century Japan

youtube.com/watch?v=oBudU8BiQw4

Ashiripa is cute!
CUTE!!

dem thick eyebrows yo

That anime is really good man, I love it

Hanibbal ftw

Thick eyebrows = Best eyebrows

Does anyone know the name of that anime set on the Eastern front of WW2?

Messed up with the filename for some reason.
That actually would be Nivelle-chan.

First Squad? It was shit.
We doing this?

>Manga
Historie (Eumenes)
Vinland Saga (Thorfinn)

fuck off weeb trash.
you hace enough boards for your'e cancer

It was done in the original anime because they were ahead of the manga and had to bullshit up a story.
It wasn't terrible, but when you see how the story is actually supposed to go, it seems much worse.

Please stop shitting up Veeky Forums with your Chinese shit

Will you be mopping off the bottom of a pool after you're done helping out over here?

What are the best Veeky Forums anime games or Veeky Forums games with anime mods?

Sengoku Rance

Thats a good game with regards to Japanese Sengoku Era. Fun, addicting, challenging, and yet at the same time, hot and sexy.

go back to /a/ you autistic subhuman fucks

Go back to /gsg/ you autistic Willy.

Eisenhower a qt

Stalin from the mc axis magazine

Attack on Titan

Germans fight against inhuman, mindless, zergrushing titans without alternatives, it's win or die.

Mediocre show, awful fanbase.
Hitler would have liked that one about Magi, or pic related.

This is a Japanese German battleship and my waifu

outta my way kreigsmarine fucking shits

>you will never be her onii-chan and build planes together

>mechanically gifted tomboy with twintails
hnnnng

Best Navy coming through.

Damn straight.

Do NOT post boatsluts please and thank you.

>no one ever recommends reaction face tea time
>every thread
Why does Veeky Forums have such shit taste?

>I heard this story a long time ago, it's about a man who came to a city. He went to a street corner, all alone, and started preaching
>"to make the world a better place..."
>That man kept preaching, day after day. At first many expressed interest in what the man had to say. Some even said they would fight along side him. But then, gradually, they all lost interest. To them, it didn't matter what happened in this world, as long as there lives were comfortable.

>But the man didn't stop. Even as he aged, with not a single soul listening to him, he continued. Then one day, a child who was walking by asked him,
>"Why do you continue preaching when nobody's here?"
>The man answered, "I thought I could change everyone in the beginning. Then I realized it was all just a hopeless dream."

I hate myself for saving this pic

>"But the reason I won't stop preaching, and brother, the reason I won't stop fighting is because I gambled my whole life on that ideal, and I don't want all of it to be a lie."

DBZ is ultimate pill.
youtube.com/watch?v=kchxOJtM7oA

Am I the only one who thinks these weeb pics are not only cancer, but a mochery of history? Lmao you fags need to go back to /a/.

91 Days just started.
It's about Prohibition, a war between mafia families, and ultimately revenge.

Breddy gud so far

Alexander the Great would've loved this gay ass anime

>mochery

Erwin Rommel

>mochery

Source? I saw a few of them but image searches bring me to wierd unorganized sites.

Here you go sir.
imgur.com/gallery/GWdDa

That Saddam one is really bad looking. the Rommel one isn't good either. The Salin and Einsenhower are fine though. The Pétain one is kinda cute, but could be better as the face seems to be kinda off.

Anyway, not really animu related, but I love these plamo boxart paintings made by Takani (well some of them are animu-related, but no the Veeky Forums-related ones).

>ctrl+f
>ad astra
>0 results
git gud Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums please

Daily reminder that Hyouge Mono is the essential Veeky Forums anime.

It's so fucking good.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVULv9jIlI4

>muh tea

S

E

K

K

O

B

O

Y

S

youtube.com/watch?v=SpnQuqmmHKY

Luckily, he can never see the gay ass anime we actually made about him.

At least it kinda looks like Saddam. The Rommel is a fucking fox girl.

The movie was pretty dope though, unless you hate fun.

tl;dr, gas yourself weeb.

Why was this ever allowed

I liked it desu

Reddit is a weeb site.

So is Veeky Forums.