/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1124 - Animal Crossing edition

Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animaI-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animaIcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipebia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CfWhu
Brand New Catch - animaIcrossing.us/animaI-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-may/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridib.com/
Item image gallery - animaIcrossingnl.mooo.com
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/downIoad/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thuIinma.com/acnI/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewIeaf.tumblr.com/
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/downIoad/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - pIay.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
Image2QR recognition *shit* - acqrfagtory.com/
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumbIr.com acnlpaths.tumbIr.com/ acpath.tumbIr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesifner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pmU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibobcard/index.html
May Happy Home Challenge: "The grand outdoors".

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Upcoming Events
None.

>Misc.
Town tune list - newIeaftunes.tumblr.com/tunes
Camper Reset guide - i.imgur.com/miQutql.png
Dream Town List - pastebin.com/W4TQW6ZW
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9GPbdnSY
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03PK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - weblender.net/imgur/

Other urls found in this thread:

usgamer.net/articles/honestly-we-just-wanted-animal-crossing-amiibo-aya-kyogoku-on-the-genesis-of-amiibo-festival-and-happy-home-designer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oops

>Villager Birthdays
May
27th - Del
28th - Renée
29th - Purrl
30th - Hamlet
31st - Marcie
June
1st - Keaton
2nd - Lucy
3rd - Filbert

bump

Who wants to visit my town? :3c

The faq pastebin is broken.

Just let die this thread

Good morning.

I have Angus moving out today, if anyone's interested.

>tfw animal crossing's last main game came out almost four years ago.
HHD was ok and Festival was shit. Is animal crossing a dead series?

Angus is a complete chode.

I know. That's why I want to get rid of him.

HHD had legs in Japan, but in the US it was off the gaming charts before black friday. And Shekel Festival didn't even do its job - because no one is buying the AC amiibo figure/cards after the amiibo bubble burst (and the general decline of "toys-to-life" fad.)

What the fuck is taking Eguchi & Kyogoku so long to give Ninty some ACNX teasers? Even if the game doesn't come until 2018 or longer (god no), at least we got "AC3DS" / NL teasers in June 2010 when the game was just 18 months into development and 2.5-3 yrs from international release. Even WW got teasers 18 months before release (and just 9 months into development), and CF had "hints" 15 months before it was confirmed.

I'm beginning to wonder if those comments from the HHD press tours where Aya Kyoguku said the AC team was still in the 'planning process for what to do next' was fucking serious, and there really isn't an ACNX in works.

Maybe, in their view, New Leaf was the biggest evolution of the series they've had, and they don't know how to expand it anymore from there without just making "New Leaf HD"?

This.

OP didn't even do it right.

>They don't know how to expand it anymore from there without just making "New Leaf HD"

Question: When they were doing the American media circuit post E3, a journalist actually proposed that, and it was shot down:

>"So there are no current plans to add that (Amiibo functionality) back into New Leaf, but as a series, the Animal Crossing team is always thinking and planning what the next title might be. So once Happy Home Designer and Amiibo Festival come out, the development for the rest of the Animal Crossing series will continue. I'd definitely like to integrate the use of Amiibo cards and Amiibo into the series."

Question: Has there been thought of revisiting New Leaf and finding new ways to expand that game?

>Currently, there are no plans to develop that.

usgamer.net/articles/honestly-we-just-wanted-animal-crossing-amiibo-aya-kyogoku-on-the-genesis-of-amiibo-festival-and-happy-home-designer

EThe fact that by last Summer it had already been nearing 3 years since NL had been released in JP and they were concrete in there not being a revision of it, made it obvious they probably wouldn't ever pursue it (even after that particular journalist, and several others, asked repeatedly about it.) They've been very open with the past games in hinting or openly stating there was a new game in the works.

theres a whole lot that can be done multiplayer wise, and i hope they go in that direction now that wifi is so prevalent everywhere

True, so long as they don't neglect those who enjoy the single player experience.

Ah, okay. But theoretically, where could they go from here?

Yikes I copied and pasted this a mess, lmao sorry.

Op is retarded or he created this thread to troll.
All the links have a small change in the url

Just let die this thread.

:3c

Real new thread

This thread was here first!!!!!!

Who likes memes?

I do! I like memes!

See .

Thanks, that's a cool meme beans

The janitor is fucking useless

Reported, think before you post. Enjoy your ban