/fog/ - Fallout General

Shaun Edition

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7756/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11100/?
loverslab.com/files/file/2847-not-at-all-kinky-slave-collar-and-manacles/
mediafire.com/download/eg6v69wuk51ut4e/GlowingVisor.rar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My waifu is GIGANTIC!

First for Glowing Sea a best.

If you don't want one she calls you "Wanderer".

Most people just go with Whisper or Charmer, it doesn't matter though because no one ever calls you that except 2 people from random railroad settlements.

wat

I'm so glad you got the first post.

Unofficial patch is giving Maccready and Cait black heads what do.

Looks like they were hit by, they were struck by, a smooth criminal desu.

Well that's shit. I went with Whisper.

uninstall because some tard modder made it

If you touch them, they'll have physics.

environmental storytelling

What did you expect?

Best time for unofficial patches is after the game isn't being patched officially.

Does Shaun change skin colour if you make both parents black? As in the grown up Shaun with Kellogg.

I'm guessing Bethesda is so lazy they didn't even think of this.

no because that isn't canon

black people can't be heroes

Post character backstory.

He's from the pre-war times. He had a wife and a child and was happy, until the day the bombs fell. He found himself in a vault, surviving the nuclear apocalypse but being cyrogenically frozen as part of an experiment. 200 years later, he wakes up.

Retired Army veteran who served in the 2nd Battalion of the 108th Infantry Regiment. Wife died and son was kidnapped. Set out to look for missing son.

Me too! What a coincidence.

What the fuck.

Retired Army veteran who served in the 2nd Battalion of the 108th Infantry Regiment. Wife died and son was kidnapped. Set out to look for missing son.

ENDORSEMENTS

UNIQUE D/LS

I don't see the problem. Real improvement.

What outfit is that? the stuff on the back looks really nice.

Pre war lawyer who survived the bombs falling with her husband and child in a vault. Awakens from cryo sleep to watch her son abducted and her husband shot and killed. Wakes up again, leaves the vault and go searching for her son and the people who abducted him

Fallout 4 is not an rpg

>Fallout 4 is not an rpg

It objectively is.

It sure does ;)

The dead will rise, and the living will fall.

Trauma for eternity, Trauma for all!

Harness and witness the Trauma of death!

Cait's legit owner

Looked better from behind. Just looks like a cow now.

Tell me to play the game and I'll play the game. I'm tired of shitposting all the time.

>No bomb collar

You don't truly own something until you strap high-explosives to it's neck user.

Just play the game faggot-kun.

Is that bag a mod or is that part of the outfit?

It's a mix of the Fah Harbah muhreen armor and the Sirius Assault Suit mod.

Anyone else use Whirly? It's kinda neat. Wish you could control it manually, use it to scout out areas. That would be cool.

Preston and Deacon look ok.
The others are carnival mirror tier.

My backstory is that I'm a wastelander playing the wastelands equivalent of 'Roy' at the memory den.

Thank you. Playing now.

Loves wide hips(ง •̀_•́)ง

only found this nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7756/?
any suggestion?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11100/?

>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11100/?

Neat, thanks!

Any chance of getting your mesh edit? I'm not a fan of the original at all but yours is pretty neat.

>loverslab.com/files/file/2847-not-at-all-kinky-slave-collar-and-manacles/

Truck driver for Wicked Shipping before the war. Drove supply trucks during his obligatory tour of duty in Alaska. Awarded a some medal for jumping in a dead soldier's suit of power armor and wiping out platoon of red Chinese soldiers. Now that his life's been ruined he just wants revenge on the man who stole his son and to live as comfortably as he can by any means necessary. He also hates gooks.

Wow it's almost like we all got the same predetermined backstory instead of a blank slate character to roleplay.

alt start mod when?

Two already exist

>settlement mods STILL push out vanilla settlement menu categories
Why the FUCK haven't modders fixed this already?!

Baldur's Gate isn't an RPG.
KotOR isn't an RPG.
Witcher isn't an RPG.

There's never been an RPG.

any trick to finding shipbreaker?

I ran across the isand twice and still no signal

Because bethesda will probably release another workshop DLC, or patches, and fuck it all up faster than anyone can do anything about it.
It's safer to wait until they're done before we start poking around making big changes.

Thanks!

throw a cryo nade at a rock

Oh? are they good tho?

Thanks for the reply.

I get it. You're funny.

I've never taken Lone Wanderer. Is it worth it?

They're serviceable. Infinite Protocol gives you a hand full of pre-written scenarios to start from that start you with some random equipment, perks and a location, whereas alternate life straight up lets you choose a starting location, equipment, armaments, faction, etc.

Thanks asshole I just got fired

It's THE go-to perk for Survival.
100 carry weight, 30% damage reduction and 25% more damage is insanely good.

I'll probably wait until all DLC is out before doing a playthrough with that.
Right now crawling through my first survival playthrough so that'll take a good long while anyway.

So what are everyone's favorite lore-friendly mods?

Meh I don't really care about survival right now. I just wanna know if its worth taking in case I get sick of my companions again. I just sent Piper to the gulag so I coujld pick up Danse but ehhhhhh

>that settlement pastebin
I'm still not sure which one I'm supposed to choose for the cleanup. Which mod should I go for if I'm trying to get each settlement about as clean as possible before I spruce it up?

Also, if I'm looking for a good mod for adding more music/channels/whatever to the radio, what would you recommend?

>not playing on Survival
Literally how the game is meant to be played.

Currently I'm on good terms with all factions but as a Railroad Agent .
Haven't done Underground Undercover for the RR, From the within and forth for the BoS and still doing Bunker Hill for Institute.
What quest should I do to gain maximum reward for every enemy factions?

The only way you keep three factions alive is via the Minuteplebs. The Railroad, Brotherhood and Institute will all require you to eliminate the other two.

But it's too late anyway. I've already build the teleporter via RR.

Still annoyed that there's no way to tell the Brotherhood to leave if the player has setup enough artillery. I hate blowing up all that technology even if that zeppelin was crewed by a bunch of techno raiders.

Would it really have killed the neo-BoS to act like the old pre nevada west coast BoS and trade weapons for food instead of raiding caravans and settlements?

>how do we fix McCready?
>Lets make his face fatter

Also that Curie is fucking trash

how do i do this

>clearing out Libertalia for Agilty bobblehead
>hear faint whistling crescendo in the distance
>yfw

Happy to help friend here's step by step instructions on how to do it.

Just pop open the mod in F04Edit and remove the following condition from the cage recipies:

LocationHasKeyword: LocationAllowFarHarbor == 1

> find the shipment with the VIM power armor that got hit
> skeleton has bloodstains around it and is holding a paper note

fuck, I usually just pretend Beth fallouts take several decades after the nukes fell but this is ridiculous
at least it's not levelscaled to give me Vin Enclave Armor I guess

Man, fo4edit is confusing as shit to me. I thought I had this, but I dunno where to find the 'cage recipies'. all I've figured out so far is opening the mod and finding where that keyword is. I dunno how to remove it, tho.

>saving Valentine dude from vault
>come across boss and the girl who is acting like a major bitch
>my character tells me she doesnt have to do this, charisma check
>this completely monotone statement somehow completely reverses her brain and she realizes she can stop being an aggro bitch and just leaves
Did they even fucking try with this writing? It literally feels like a parody of a RPG dialogue system

The people that hit the Vim convoy were from Nuka Cola, you find an underground bunker in a gas station with the details, and why the Vim employees heard rocket launcher fire after the Nuclear sirens went off, thinking it was the Chinese

Why aren't you making comfy underground settlements?

>settlements
As far as I knew they were just homes. No settlers could go in.

What companion should I take to Far Harbor? I'm thinking Strong or Danse.

Nick

I did that on my first Far Harbor playthough.

> saying skeletons can't bleed

Nobody else has new voice lines so use the new old dude.

I know they don't. I ran around with the old dude for a while on my first runthrough after the main part. I didn't really like him that much.

ayy buffscale did you find anything that works with a cape or are you still having issues

Making Sanctuary great again.

Is that the 100% pre-war house mod? And what mod for the flagpoles?

Only acceptable backstory.

Oh, I haven't messed with that since then.

I've been messing around with settlement mods. One of them happened to eat up all my X-01 power armor and change it out to T-45...meh. But I can console them all back I guess.

Homemaker for flagpoles

Its the pre-war house, but it doesnt have a lot of the decorations like the books and stuff. I spent a while decorating it. Also Bethesda or someone REALLY needs to make a power conduit that can go through walls, like in real life. Wiring a wired object inside the house shouldn't require this many conduits.

The mod for the pre-war house was called "Your house survived" or something.

Buffscale, i think i have a lurker account in there on Hongfire, i'll ask them if they have the OBJ files of it

Get the visor improvement from here for the NCR Ranger Vet Helm.

mediafire.com/download/eg6v69wuk51ut4e/GlowingVisor.rar

I want to lick the sweat off my waifu's body!

didn't you get banned already?

I got a warning for posting censored nudity in a showcase of janitor abuse!

Of what

Anime faces attract attention, so I'll ask again:
Which of the Scrap mods in the pastebin should i go for for the best overall experience?
And are there any good radio mods you guys would recommend?

Why not post a neanderthal too

For the sake of curiosity, is necrophilia a crime or just frowned upon?

I'm planning on making a mod and I don't want to get our friends in freedom hating countries in trouble.

>Radio mods
Enclave Radio, German Radio