/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hq4krak8DVI
forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2797429-creation-kit-loading-esp-with-multiple-masters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cat genocide best day of my life

Altmer master race.

waifus created /tesg/

Cross-posting from ded thread.

Anyone have a clue?

I'd pay 20 bucks just to get a mod that can do that. No longer do I have to install and look for thousands of poses, I can just make my own in the game, with just one mod.

That's what they keep telling me.

What have YOU contributed to the Skyrim modding community, /tesg/?

There is no modding community.

So without further adieu, I present to you a new part to that Let's Play I was doing of Morrowind with an Orc Rogue.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hq4krak8DVI

Things are a bit different as I had to replay some previous parts due to "losing the saves". I hope you guys like the mod selection I added into it as well. The Skyrim UI Overhaul looks pretty sleek, and that willpower-based Magicka Regen mod is nice too.

I want to achived the CHIM of MEMES. How do I achive this state, /tesg/. Where do I start?

I actually worked on the Tropical Skyrim Overhaul mod

Shitpost as hard as you can.

I endorse mods I like

I don't have the creativity or the coding knowledge to contribute anything and I'm perfectly fine with that

I'm just trying to figure out how to play morrowwind the right way, is Openmw truly the best way to play it?

Why are you so dry and bland Mr. Snakeman?

Already do that everyday on various boards. But I feel like I'm missing something that makes it CHIM. It's like I'm not trying to CHIM the right way. What do you think user?

You have to shitpost about contributions and achieve the ultimate autism.

t. user who doesn't contribute to the Skyrim modding scene

I uh, occasionally make new textures for mods I like and uh, don't really share them with anyone, but yeah.

>You have to shitpost about contributions and achieve the ultimate autism.
I don't understand.

You call your shitty follower and Drumpf hat "contributions"?

>Drumpf

And you call your shitty drawings "contributions"?

>Drumpf
>actually quoting the current year man

Got me, sorry.

shitty drawfag user BTFO

This is not halal

What isn't?

Both you fags need to shut up and cumtears you need to accept Allah as your one true savior already.

But Goaty is the one true savior.

Yeah, people who call Donald Trump that are cringy as fuck.

Goat pussy mod when?

Why is /tesg/ so shit these days? It's like this place is 3rd era Morrowind with all the n'wahs shitposting garbage.

/tesg/ Nerevarine when?

How do I load multiple masters in CK?

I just had to post this shit, because it made me pretty mad

forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2797429-creation-kit-loading-esp-with-multiple-masters/

This fucker solved his problem, didn't tell anyone how, then complained about forums being shit for help.

>it's a "cumtears brings /pol/ garbage discussion to tesg again" episode

l have a game save in which l played with some mods

l'd like to 'export' the save to a new set of mods
ls it possible in any way? l'm getting crashes when loading

Lewd Dunmer give me a status update on the follower!

Cringe.

Skywind when?

Thanks senpai

Never

Welcome to /tesg/.

To be fair the Drumpf memer started it

>all those plebbitors who dicksuck and use requiem

It's ok to admit it's too hard for you. :^)

memes

>year of Allah 2016
>people still use Requiem

>2016
It's 1438 in hijri year you filthy kaffir.

What's the """"""appeal""""""" of requiem anyway. It's 2016. Use Ordinator+SPERG like everyone else.

I contributed 14 or 15 pics to Nova's loading screens mod, does that count

>sperg
shoot your foot and stab your eyeballs out

asking again, what is that lingerie mod?

t. Requiem user

Requiem does more than those two.

>hating on based ordinator
Go to bed grandpa.

Can't wait for the day when Trump nukes the Middle East/drops all support for Saudi Arabia, so you can see that precious black stone of yours bombed by one of your "not true muslims".

Yeah it's more shitty.

>Requiem
>doing anything
I like this meme.

You're absolutely right. It does have more bugs, incompatibilties, and poor design choices.

You are seriously overestimating the POTUS' influence and authority, Cumtears. Even if he could do that, he would get his ass impeached literally within seconds after that decision.

I don't use reqiuem however I do use ordinator.

this is why people also use other mods, but a submissive fuck like you obviously enjoys having their hands and feet tied down and being told what you can and cannot have.

DUEL, Ultimate or Deadly combat? Answer me. Be quick about it.

post lewd

yes

>uses ordinator
>doesn't combo with sperg
Don't you want to be the actual dragonborn of legend?

Obviously duel, entitled anime poster :^)

Make her a follower NOW.

Can we ban all /pol/ shit and permaban anyone who mentioned Drumpf's name, please?

DUD. That means all of them, at once.

You can thank me later ;)

That includes you right?

>this is why people also use other mods, but a submissive fuck like you obviously enjoys having their hands and feet tied down and being told what you can and cannot have.

Newsflash, user - that's how every mod is. As a mod user you're free to choose what you like, but this incessant whining about what other people like (B-BU YOU HAVE TO LIKE WHAT I LIKE!!1) is the most retarded thing on this general.

MO > NMM > Manuel >WB > openmw

Ultimate Combat, TK Dodge, Attack Commitment, Revenge of the Enemies, Winter Myst.

Best combo for a melee character. Just make sure you scripts aren't running slow from anything else.

>newfag thinks that the matron would be someone's lowly follower

Yeah Deadly Combat can go fuck itself. The limb damage is a chore and it's more mashy.

I'm leaning on DUEL but it doesn't add dodging? Can I somehow make enemies dodge when I install Combat Evolved and TK Dodge? I want to play with Attack Commitment.

Ultimate Combat adds dodging but it's pretty vanilla overall. Give me your input.

Requiem is objectively shit senpai.

Dumb babyposter.

You're in no position to say that, sorry. :^)

This is true, however we are also obligated to warn anons of known, shit mods. Reqiuem is on that list. Has been there for a long time, and the reasons are obvious. I'm sorry you're too stupid to acknowledge these facts, enjoy your garbage.

>Ultimate Combat, TK Dodge, Attack Commitment, Revenge of the Enemies, Winter Myst.
Yeah I guess that really IS the best combo for melee character. First time hearing about Winter Myst though.

I'll also get Ordinator, Nock to Tip and Archery Gameplay Overhaul. Thanks nordfu.

I'm actually right at your ass right now, so yeah I kinda do. ;^)

No no no
All you need is Duel, it's literally the best option

>STOP TELLING ME THAT THIS GARBAGE THING I LIKE IS GARBAGE
It's not just this general, user. It's like that everywhere.

Nothing
I'm a morrowind modder :^)

>it's a "shitstorm about Requiem" episode

Protip about wintermyst : don't use bulwark or any enchantment if you can. Sometimes in combat the armor rating boost becomes permanent to your PC and you end up being godmode.

Make waifus, not war.

no one's talking to you, shutup faggot.

I wasn't even awake for this thread yet, you retards

don't use bulwark or any enchantment that boosts armor rating if you can*

Pencil dick to end all pencil dicks then because I didn't feel a thing. :^)

Again, those are just opinions, not facts. And yours isn't worth any more than someone else's.

Fuck you, I have a duty and obligation to tell the unwashed masses how awful Requiem is.

You still need Combat Evolved with it baka desu senpai.

I'll probably get Winter Myst later since I'm unfamiliar with it. What do you think about adding Combat Evolved and Action Combat on top of Ultimate Combat/TK dodge/Attack Commitment?

>I'm gonna keep shitposting and see how much I can piss people off.