Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous:Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
If you haven't downloaded the game yet, Win+R then paste: steam://install/372000. Run and download the game.

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
All guilds are full, Either wait for guilds to kick inactives/Wait for someone to roll a templar/roll a templar yourself. You can try to whisper the guild leader if you want to join a guild.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Cabyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35zFR4Nd
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4122bbb9.15213544.1a213345556591.1f213f446575.1545
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuck

discord.gg/0heefDqe35zFR4Nd

I want a cute nekoboy character

>Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

There isn't nearly as many hats as other games to play around with and I've been to level 180+ and haven't ground once, only done quests, missions and dungeons. Would be wise not to false advertise your game for a cheap bait & switch attempt to get more players.

Energy bolt does like auto attack damage 2x, like twice that when sleeped. Should I spend the money to max the enhance attribute and do 4x to 8x auto attack damage?

Do your best today, /tosg/!

>healer/dps + reddit enthusiast

monk confirmed

Ded game ded thread

>made 1.5m on the market
>collect them
>going to druid master
>spend almost 800k in attributes
I hope to unlock something like an hidden lewd scene with the druid master once i get Carnivory to 100%

I almost want to go Monk for the outfit.

>Koenig gets bullied so hard that she plays Hunter now.

Diev3Druid2 can both heal, deal damage and put on ground AoE safety zone

How hard is to get a Otrava shield?

I want that shit so bad.

Maybe today i will finally get that thing i want

I thought it was only Klaipeda and Orsha having cross-server mission queues?

Farm lv 217 dungeon
Not rushable and untradable shield

>It's possible to get the Superior Royal mage gloves in iTOS?
Yes, I'm wearing one pair right now.
They drop from Blue Hohen Mages, if I remember right.

I'm playing both and they're both fun.

They're both shit.

Yeah, the recipe drops at Ibre plateau

>those names

But they're fun and useful in the right situations!

The higher is the desire the lower are your chances

>Be level 109 Hoplite 2 Class 9
>have 136 pcs level 5 exp card
>dont wanna use them until next exp reset
>getting sick of my hoplite skills, I want new skills
>realize next exp reset is level 136

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH!

That's weird. You almost gave me some hope.
Maybe there's a glitch somewhere with these overkills. I tried with/without cafrisun, with/without arde, use overheating skills, use normal skills, melee using arde, still no overkills

>complaining about sub 210 leveling

I know that but this is the only thing i really need on my bokor until the mage bracelets come into range

>Not realizing how retarded it is to save cards for reset when you'll still be the same level as you would be if you didn't save them when you get there

>tfw thinking about refunding my korean nexon account
I could play maplestory and mabinogi but mabinogi is garbage these days and maplestory is just
eh

Hunter? Maybe in PvP.
Monk? Never.

>Pee-noise

For what build? I have one on my elemlock don't know if I should bother making it.

yeah its weird, i tried some more but didnt get more overkills, my guess is that those i killed with overkills were previously hit by a lower level person but not killed, i'd have to test it out but got no more char slots to make a brand new character

>mabinogi but mabinogi is garbage these days
When did it become garbage for you?

but I like killing mobs by leveling up in front of their faces

You'll be sorry once Arena comes out and you can't dispeller that DoT.

>giving a fuck about >muh exp reset
its not even doing much, nigga. just use them.

it was garbage right out of the gates with p2w bullshit

>>tfw thinking about refunding my korean nexon account
>bother to do that for ~8bugs

am i doing this right?

It's better to card to the reset than wait to use cards when you hit it.

Pardoner Indulgentia
Oracle Prophecy
Plague Doctor Fumigate
Plague Doctor Bloodletting
Plague Doctor Beak Mask

>make new alt
>give OP weapon and headgears
>level up
>death everywhere
>level up again

It's so satisfying watching everything blowup like that.

Should I reset my stats from hybrid STR-DEX to pure DEX?

I'm levelling a Fletcher right now, what could I roll now? I don't want to cut myself off some part of the game making characters that are all specialized in the same thing.

How to calculate hit chances?
I'm full dex and spiral arrow still BTFO's me

can you kill other players doing this?

/tosg/ did you recieve your token compensation ?

Fletcher does everything so it doesn't matter.

rip when you get to 175+.

That's not until next week.

Learn to read. Learn to read. Learn to read. Learn to fucking read.

this

Devs should rework the whole class C1->C3 thing. At least have a board on the fucking company that has "Strong points of taking C1/C2/C3" and whatnot.

At least that way even if you go lolipan on a build you have guaranteed strong and weak points rather than be completely gutted.

calm down nigga

I-it's useful. I can be useful! I can keep armor break up 100% of the time.

yes

git gud

You fell into the dex meme.
No matter how much dex you get you'll still get hit about 20% of the times by monsters and players with good gloves + accuracy gems will land 50% of their hits on you.
I hope you're not a swordsman, you'll have to reset to STR or 100 DEX base rest STR.

>buy token for 600k
>get 99 TP
>use TP to buy hat enchants
>sell enchanted hats for profit
good idea?

i-is it really that bad? Can I still fix this? I was planning to turn my char into full str but your response makes me worry.

copypasting this from another thread
The usual, make people able to solo much easier, gut the difficulty of the combat and mobs, fuck up pacing and overbloat shit for big numbers and BIIG DEE PEE ESS, kill the whole social aspect of the game and then of course just fucking make cashgrab shit and ignore your playerbases pleas for more content.
10 bucks that I could use for something better
>an account that I have no control over and the original gookmeister can take it away any time she wants
>an account that randomly on the chance that some chinese retard tries to bruteforce in, requires a re-verification trough mobile
>an account on a platform that has nothing fun on it
I'll probably keep it around until one of those things happen.

Also I strangely noticed that nexon only has like three decent games in general, what the fuck?

Eat your pills bro.

What happens if you release a high level monster from an orb while in a crowded town?

>>buy token for 600k
hello, caveman from 2 weeks ago.

Nothing

check the market price right now.
I don't know what the fuck happened.

Damn he gets hit 50% of the time...

Instead of dealing less damage and getting hit 100% of the time...

He sure got memed on.

I am perfectly calm it's just some fucking people can't read in the current year of 2016. Maybe if this was a couple hundred years ago it would be acceptable.

Not possible in town.

Yeah, I know that it's from there, but the chance can't be really low since well, it's untradable...

Cryo 3 Kino 3. I love my awakened dagger but I miss blocking.

Don't get meme'd
There's almost no difference between full dex and full str in terms of survability.
With full STR you'll kill fast but get hit and maybe die, with full DEX you'll take forever to kill and you're most likely to get hit and lose the same health as full STR.

so full str then?

TP became buyable without the placeholder dlc packs.

They should strive to make each circle of a class into a class of its own, instead of this incremental class shit. If I want to take 1 circle of a class and put all 15 points into one skill at the cost of having no points for the others, then I should be able to. They can still limit certain skills to 5 or 1 or 10 or whatever, and each circle of a class should have a full complement of 3 to 5 skills.

t. shitposter who has never reached even a vaguely high level

STR outdps DEX by a fair amount, but IMO, not enough to justify.

Because, as you know, 20% of nothing is still nothing.

No, it severely doesn't

You know that spreadsheet that was touting strength as better than dex until 1000~ damage or so?

Go back and look at it now, since the first thing in it is a disclaimer from the author saying he calculated it wrong and had strength double dipping its damage increase.
STR is extremely fucking bad unless you're fighting naked

Post your characters!

>bokor
>goggles
Why do people love this item? It looks like shit on any class outfit that has no relation to wearing goggles.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4122bbb9.15213544.1a213345556591.1f213f446575.1545

is this ok or will i be hated?

>monk
I fucking knew it

NO MONKS

But they haven't done anything to weaken mobs, just added more skills for players. It's a fault of the the system that this also make them have more and more stats. They also tried to make the mobs harder, even though they can only add artificial difficulty to them. You were always able to solo, and there's less p2w than literal freemium original Mabi.

>kill the whole social aspect of the game
What, particular to Mabi, changed the social aspect of the game?

Good morning /tosg/. I realized last night that this game can't be good until rank 8 releases.

Nah, STR really outdps DEX in terms of potential too. Very high crit gems, Finestra/swift Step and some other shit envolved, your potential dps can be higher with a str/dex mix than full dex. Some builds can even roll TOTAL STR and still achiev a decent crit rate and do the highest possible dps in the game right now.

I'm not even considering that spreadsheet and I'm going full dex on my swordsman anyway. It's just not worth going str, except if you really know what you're doing and have money/support to backup this for wb

As a Thaum3 do I go for full con or int?

>get partied with 4 orshitters

Why there is this no monks meme?
Never had issues with the monks i met

Why don't you do your own numbers instead of saying it doesn't?
STR can get up to twice the damage of full DEX, and deal the same damage and considerabily a lot more with multi-hit skills than DEX considering DEX crits 100%.

Why can I only enter a dungeon twice?

Are you capable of doing damage or just a linker support mage?

>3 of them are highlanderbarbs
>the last one is a monk

Is iToS as dead as kToS now?

because you don't have a token.

t. monk

Klaipeda is.

Yes. Everyone is playing Overwatch now. Almost all posts now are shitposting and ERP.