/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wgpp257en9A?t=2m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Severa is shit

Dori is a-dori-ble!

Tharja a best

Cutest family

cordelia is my kana's great great grandma!

Cutest family

>2 greats
How you do that?

>Shitvera
More like ugliest and worst.

>severa as daughter
>no morgan
>best family
Are you retarded?

>trying to steal cutestfamilyanon's thing

>it's a "Oboro destroys everything" chapter

Fucking Noire
>morgan is a good daughter meme
Stop, the protag having their own kid was a mistake, they've literally got nothing interesting about them aside from wanting to stroke your ego dick further

What a dick move in chapter 16 not letting you prepare for Shura at all with the unit you talk to him with. That was a fucking great chapter every turn and it had to mess up at the end. Granted I probably should have been more careful but the objective was to finish the map ASAP for more money.

Post more cute MU families

>Shitvera
I never understood this name. Why not just Sewera?

severa being the mom of corrins wife would make cordelia a great grandmother

And that is only 1 great

comfy, cute, canon family!

Jeez corrin, three kids?

Shame those are only 9-12 BR because Ougiman takes over at 13.

Femui is pregnant with twins, so yeah

Also is there any point talking to the other green units?

They look like they're trying to get you into their brothel

So why exactly is Azura detested so much here?

>white hair caeldori
delete this

I honestly feel bad for Cordy because she has to put up with her shitty hellspawn of a daughter. She should've gotten an abortion desu.

>no way to marry an ashen-haired caeldori
why live

Oh, there you are Mark.
I spent so long looking for you.
Why am I drawing my sword? Well it's so you get my message well and clear.
I'm going to fuck you.
I'm going to fuck you until you break, then I' taking you back to Sacae.
Either you come willingly or I just bring your head. After you put a baby in me that is.
After such a long time searching, I've built up quite the tension and buildup.
I don't when I'll stop.
I don't know if I'll stop.
Get ready.

I think the best thing about Severa is that she would be fun to kidnap and rape as she wouldn't give in for months.

>expecting something clever from an autist who replies with the same lame as hell insult any and every time
Main girl + Mysterious waifu type character+ Stoic/unemotional personality

It's always the last unit you talk to IIRC.

It´s kinda my head canon that mark and robin are the same person in different stages of their life, so back off lyn - tharja and maribelle still need to do that figth for the death for robins hand in marriage.

Scarlet is cute. Makes a nice corpse. Like John Belushi.

Probably the closest you'll get is with Rinkah

What is wrong with different colored Caeldoris?

>implying mark didn't fuck off to some secret keep to hone his knowledge to magical powers with the soul purpose of destroying the world

DELETE THIS

Is John Belushi cute?

have a blonde one, tripfag

Because people dislike main girls that are pushed on your dick by the devs. I still like Azura but I can understand why people that dislike the stoic, mysterious girl archetype won't love her.

A lot of people really hate shotgun weddings.

desu that's still incredibly cute even if the hair color is shit for her

Im currently at chapter 12, conquest. (playing on classic/hard)
whats the best tactic to get this map done?

How about you delete your trip, you festering, pus-drenched cunt.

This artstyle is so shit. Fitting for the waifu at least.

Beautiful aryan Dori!

>Mark stays single on purpose to amass dark power
>he's the one that made the snow storm that killed Canas
All he needs now is orcs.

LOL

The most kawaii.

Thirsty stalker yandere Lyn sounds kinda hot actually

Post those NA castles.

I need BP, VP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

>wanting Lyn to become Tharja
Shame on you.

See it's not even as much the stoic, mysterious girl archetype for me. It's how the game treats her. For example, she had a hard life. Ok, fine. I don't need to hear about it constantly and have other characters constantly tell me how strong she is. If she is then let it happen naturally without focusing on it. As it is, it feels like everyone gives her special treatment. It's the same sort of 'dick-sucking' problem that Corrin has.

That said I don't spend time shitposting her. Her archetype just isn't my taste. Also might be because mine is a popular target as well.

They´re both amongst the best girls of their games so why not?
>Why not, user?

>map to dragons gate
>soltheim
made me laugh

It would just be a temporary thing caused by years of yearning and built up lust, she would go back to normal after a proper dicking.

Besides, I don't think Lyn would be a child abuser.

Mark was Dovahkiin this whole time?

Female Morgan is also a big troll to her peers, and at least in my case is why I love my baby girl so much.
Also, she's so cute.

Being yandere =/= being a child abuser though. That's just Tharja.

>Ryoma crits
>his kick is also charged with thunder

No, it's just a joke.
Solstheim is a dunmer-infested shithole anyways.

Yes, therefore Lyn =/= Tharja. Glad we're in agreement.

OUGI!

Finally have a full squad of ninjas. Doing Shigure's paralogue when I get home, and I guess I'll work on getting Hisame born so Asugi can pass ninja to him.

Keaton > Kaden as units desu

Who the fuck is Ougiman?

>lyn will never find you after years of searcing and sorrow, collapse into you and cry into your shoulder
why live

Wouldn't yanderes be at least decent mothers since their children are the union of themselves and their loved one?
I mean, being a shit person doesn't mean being a bad parent if the witch princess from harvest moon is any indication.

>replaying awakening
>actually use Tharja for once because I wanted to use units I don't normally use
>get Noire
>unlike other paralogues where the mother and child are happy to see each other Tharja just wants to immediately draw blood and curse her, causing Noire to freak out
>her husband(poor donnel) is fucking abused too
Why the fuck did I let her breed, no one deserves this shit.

>he doesn't know

Should have mentioned that I'm not who you were talking to. But I doubt that Lyn would be a child abuser regardless. I'd say she might be more likely to be a light tsundere, but then that was probably just Hector.

>tfw slowly becoming a normie
>but still want to be with /feg/
How do I reconcile these lifestyles?

>Who the fuck is Ougiman?
Leave.

Adopt Noire into your family. If you have a son make her marry him.
Save the poor girl.

My husband.

Why is Benny so great?

Lyn isn't tsun, just proud.

Leave us. Go enjoy peace, regardless how.

It's this guy, he's such an amazing unit

Using 4 kids. morgan, brady, yarne and noire. They all have "good" supports with each other so I don't know how to pair them. Not sure how I feel about morgan getting the rabbit dick so I was probably going to let Noire have him instead of letting morgan torture yarne forever.

>giving Donny that type of fate
How could you? I mean sure you give him a hot body to fuck, but the aftermath is not worth it at all.

>Le Orange Juice horny teen guy
>amazing

I think my favorite part about having split paths in this game is that ironically, Corrin becomes more ruthless when siding with Hoshido and gains more empathy and mercy when siding with the Nohrians
Thoughts?

>pair Noire with Inigo
>he runs from a psycho bitch to a crazier psycho bitch but who cooks a damn good steak

Oh, right, I benched Ryoma the moment I got him and never deployed him again.

you could be a bit more subtle with your bait

I did that too.
Someone has to take the hit to give Noire galeforce, and I already had Gaius plowing Nowi.

youtu.be/wgpp257en9A?t=2m23s

2:23

Setsuna a cute. A CUTE!

Brady will balance Morgan's troll tendencies better than Yarne. Let Noire get the fluffy rabbit.
I'm glad someone is looking after those girls in other worlds.

Well, of course. Genociding hwaito piggus is alright, but killing grorious nihongos is a no-go.

>Serra

He was the last available dude that I was using and I wanted a bow knight for fun. I forgot how horribly she treats her family.