iDOLM@STER Thread
Previous iM@S Thread: Archive of materials: yukipo.com/
Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
CG material translation archive: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya

New here? Question about the games? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links:
pastebin.com/jMdrYzmg
Please check the archive of materials if you're looking for something older, or check the most recent news post for newer things.

Ongoing:
April 24th to June 19th: iDOLM@STER official shop promo in Shizuoka 109
May 6th to August 28th: iM@S Platinum Stars theme for PS4 releases (free for a limited time)

Upcoming:
June 1st: Cinderella Girls Cute jewelries! 003 releases
June 8th: iDOLM@STER M@STERS OF IDOL WORLD!! 2015 Live Blu-Rays release
June 15th: Cinderella Girls Passion jewelries! 003 releases
June 22nd: Cinderella Girls Starlight Master 03 Hi-Fi Days releases
June 23rd: Ritsuko Akizuki's Birthday
June 29th: Cinderella Girls Cool jewelries! 003 releases
July 12th: Million Live manga vol. 4 with original CD releases
July 13th: SideM 1st STAGE ~ST@RTING~ Live Blu-Ray and SideM 2nd Anniversary Disc 01 release
July 19th: Azusa Miura's Birthday
July 20th: Platinum Master 00 Happy! releases
July 28th: iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars (PS4) releases

Latest news posts: + This is a male cat and a female cat, engaging in some sort of musical pre-mating ritual. They seem happy. How does this make you feel?
Do you intend to stand in the way of their happiness? Do you believe you have the right to? Do you really think that you, a mere human, can please a female cat in place of a male cat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cndhTNMRtys
youtu.be/u98rdfcgG2E
youtu.be/z1rqP7sSsKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>she thinks that a mere human, a fake cat is worthy to hold the hands of the truest pussyman

Subaru is cool

Subaru is a girl!

I like the part where Ritsuko decides she's had enough and leaves.

A cool girl.

Miria

Miku is a CAT.

Wanna kiss her

That looks more like a cute girl to me.

Is this event's Master+ the easiest one so far? I'm even playing it after I completed the quest, It's actually quite fun too.

I think of her as a cool girl.

Valkyria was just about the same, I feel.

drink away, user, I see you suffering as you fail those gachas

Recorded and uploaded the Lv1 episodes of the rest of the members of Eternal Harmony
youtu.be/cndhTNMRtys
youtu.be/u98rdfcgG2E
youtu.be/z1rqP7sSsKs

I like Fuuka's voice.

And also, can anybody here suggest where to put the credits for the translations? Somebody from youtube seems to think I'm translating these videos and asking for the caravan episodes to be translated. Should I copy SS commu user's credits? Is the few seconds before the video ends enough for that?

I remember when this was a shit game early on the 360 and now bunch of people worship this shit.

My wallet

Send for help

What a cutie

I think of her as my kiss-buddy.

>finally get around to watching ML commus
>get to Kotoha's intro
>her voice sounds really good and familiar but I can't put my finger on it
>it's Taneda Risa
She's gotten my attention now. Need to listen to more Kotoha material.

MAAAAKOOOOOTOOOOOOOOO

Jesus lord

Gumi
Apple
even Makoto!

Just putting "Translations by anonymous from /@/" somewhere should be enough, I suppose

HiFive days was piss easy.

Hell, I think it's Master+ was just Lvl 26 or something.

I don't.

Showing the love for Miyo that Scamco won't.

That's fine.

Hinata is such a cute flower girl.

Are those wedding cards?

Finest, feminine, and most transparent silky lacy underwear for girl Subaru. Accompanied by an exquisite sexy-scented perfume.

Good.

The 2 new SSRs are pretty disappointing (Specially Miku, the paws may suit her character, but the hand gestures are pretty important to the dance routines and you lose all that with her) but man, they're really going all out with the new stages, huh?

>flower girl
Rude

Shimamura Uzuki's lewd pussy.

Hell yes.

>The 2 new SSRs are pretty disappointing
I disagree, Ranran looks amazing

What kind of friendly activities would you do with that cute-voiced cool girl?

Yup, I even think Miku's not awakened outfit is better than the awakened one but Ranko sure does look amazing.

I love Miyo and I love cars.

I need to marry her.

Yeah, Ranko's card art is nice, but I dislike how the actual model looks.

>start playing random japanese phone card game
>it has at least three im@s VAs
How do you even get away from this franchise

You don't. It's now your life. You've made a terrible mistake both for your bank account and your sanity.

Scamco Literally has over a hundred voiced aidorus under the im@s label. That means literally over a hundred actors/actresses.

And with CG and Side-M still getting new talent, that list is just growing bigger.

There is no escape.

I dunno, whatever she wants.

Southern Resort Wedding Gasha

Sayoko
>Hibiscus Garden
The hibiscus is so beautiful...it certainly gives off a Southern feeling when they bloom outside of the chapel (music note)... Excuse me, but would it be already to use this flower in my hair?
>White Dress Mermaid
>Skill: Sun's Blessing
What a nice wind. Walking along the beach after the ceremony is pretty nice. At that time, if you were by my side...just joking, fufu.

Makoto
>Southern Welcome Drink
The white chapel against the blue sky, and a hibiscus in coconut juice... Mm~~~ (music note) The slight sweetness is delicious! Would you like a sip, too?
>Sunset Bride
>Skill: Beach Princess
Oh...Producer. I'm not used to wearing heels, so my feet are pretty tired...hehe. Can we take a break for a bit? The setting sun is pretty, too...okay?

Megumi
>Blue Sky's Fashion Lord
Underneath the blue sky, walking with an important person with the sound of the ocean in the background... It's kind of embarrassing. Do I properly look like a cute bride...?
>Innocent Princess
>Skill: Happiness Swing
Look at this swing, Producer! It's kind of like I'm a princess now. Come on, come over here! This spot's open (music note).

Hinata
>At-Home Wedding
>Skill: Peaceful Party
I thought weddings were more of an extravagant thing...but I guess these weddings like you're at home exist, too. It's pretty lively and fun (music note)

Akane
>Cheerful Cruising Ceremony
>Skill: Happy Bubble Shower
Pro-chan, look! At the Southern Sea's Cruising Ceremony, a white bride Akane-chan has appeared! Isn't she cute? Right? Wanna marry her, right~?

Gay marriage with Makoto

I think the dress needs either more color or more contrast. You lose so much detail due to the almost monochromatic color scheme.

I don't like this, but I've never been a fan of this type of fashion.

I think it looks fine, I understand where you're coming from though

It's actually very unimpressive and boring compared to the SSRs we've been getting, but I suppose you people like Ranko a lot so I won't say you're wrong

I couldn't care less about her, but by all means, keep telling yourself that everyone who disagrees with you is a RankoP

I like Miku's a lot.
It's cute.
She's cute.
Miku a cute.
I'm not even a cuteP.

I love Ranko's new one a lot more than her old one.

Which is a shame because this is limited and will probably eventually be impossible to get.

It naturally won't match with the others. But the detail is fine, especially when you get a lot of closeups in many songs. The dark colour scheme helps fit it with her chuuni theme without being too over the top like the last one.

Megumi a cute

A CUTE

Chie's birthday next week

Stop thinking about breasts

I too like it much more than the first one, can't say the same about Miku though. Her first SSR outfit is just too good, I guess.

BIG

Well obviously you're not going to like it very much if you don't like Ranko.

Part of what makes it great is how well it goes with her chuuni persona without overly dorky components like wings. That previous outfit didn't work with anything other than her own chuuni songs due to how over the top it is, so I ended up using her regular SS dress for most MVs.

This is different. This is still clearly chuuni but maintains a level of classyness that makes this outfit a viable choice for many different songs.

I feel the same, sadly. The first one was so good. The new one feels strangely imbalanced, like all the time and resources went into those fluffy paws, and everything else got rushed.

But you can barely see her breasts in the SSR.

Jewelries 003 download where?

That tummy is SINFUL. Mika is so lucky.

cute as fuck

Reminder that ped@philes need to get out of the gene pool.

My genes will be reintroduced when I knock up Miria

Jewelries 004 w h e n

Dork Ravishment

How can I transfer my account from an iOS device to an android one?
Also, would buying gems in the latter work?

You just log in on your iOS, just don't have gems in the account.
And yes you can buy after switching over.

Why are you guys assuming that I dislike Ranran?

Talking about starlight here.

Also, what are those keys in the event for? I'm kinda new to this.

One other question, how can I unlock songs from previous events to play?

Nice carbon fiber gloves you got there, you fucking dork

Somehow hairdown Ranran is even more bullyable than twintails Ranran. Maybe it's the increase in the sexy factor that does it.

Year and a half
Minimum

>Also, what are those keys in the event for? I'm kinda new to this.

I have no clue what you're talking about.

>One other question, how can I unlock songs from previous events to play?

Leveling up, I'm assuming. There are some songs you won't be able to play right now (the latest event's, for example, won't be added again in another month, and valkyria if you didn't unlock it during the event) but previous event songs are already in the game. If you can't see them, that means you're not in a high enough level for them.

I enjoy this

I honestly don't understand why everyone loves new Ranko.
Yes, it's a great idea, I agree, it suits her, but they could've done a better job.
It's not elegant enough.

Lovin' Karen.

Did a 100 roll and spent $100 and all I got was wedding Akane.

I'll do it again tomorrow.

I don't see what you mean. It's not a particularly impressive tummy in the context of l@lis, even less in the context of the franchise.

Good luck, user.

Who are you aiming for?

Imagine how soft and warm Arisu's legs are.

How would you improve the concept? What would you do differently?

Why do people keep posting this and microhands Momoka is beyond me. Terrible pieces of fanart.

I didn't, you're the one who made an assumption that I have to like her to have different opinion than you. I simply pointed out that I don't.

Nah I really like it

At least I have the option of brute force medal ticket options, though that may cost more that doing it from the bazaar.

But at least I can say I tried.

There are some items that look like orange keys in this event from the event point reward list. Those keys was what I was asking for.

Thanks for the other info. I unlocked the valkyria one only to listen to it in my room, but I don't know how to get it so I can play it.

I also played the previous event for the また会えるよね song, but that didn't unlock not even for my room.

>bazaar
Being verified must be nice.

The subject matter is what makes the art special. Face touching and princess carrying are two of my favorite things. Besides, I think Momoka's tiny hands are cute. I'm not sure what your issue is with the Arisu one.

What l@li tummies are better?

People have different tastes, user. That's all there is to it, really.

That's Ranko's natural state. After the model upgrade, that's portrayed even better in SS now.

You stated >but I suppose you people like Ranko a lot
which seemed to be what you considered the reason for people liking the new dress, so the obvious conclusion seemed that you were the opposite of that. I could very well be wrong there.

Hairdown Ranko is so great. I want to bully her by brushing her hair and then giving her lots of headpats.

Lewd edits with that hand placement.

Goddamnit, I keep pressing play instead of change groove.

I'll check about the key thing once I finish this groove, because I'm going crazy.

>Thanks for the other info. I unlocked the valkyria one only to listen to it in my room, but I don't know how to get it so I can play it.

If you actually unlocked it (I think you needed to get 5000 points? or something) , it should be on the B-side with Susume Otome and all those other songs. Gotta hit the pink button and the one that doesn't say エベント

また会えるよね couldn't be unlocked, unfortunately, so you have to wait until they officially put it back in rotation.