Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WinnerStaysOn/status/737600347112247296
artstation.com/artist/mariempepin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is the worst fighting game releasing this year?

MAY UPDATE???????????

Melty is kusoge lmao

A bad fighting game? MKXL maybe? The most inexcusable? Blaz Blue

304bh ibuki mains deserve all of this for bullying balrog mains

sfv is really bad, but in reality there has to be some indie shit i've never heard of that's worse

I need you Ayane.

Fuck yes DoA. This series continues to improve with each installment.

16er here, why is mk regarded as a bad game

I will accept this as punishment then

Loving fighting games is suffering. Now I know how jazz fans feel.

''''''''may''''''''

How come there's never been a character that uses their legs for a rekka?

it's the equivalent of anime games, full of uninteresting setplay and 50/50s it sold well because the normies love their fatalities but it's mainly dead online and competitively

I need you Akiha

Juri?

Would you lick her feet?

>People whining about SFV's dlc
>Check their profiles
>Under 100 hours played
Every time.

sfv is the most disappointing one. But not the worst one.

>people mad about the game have spent less time on it

no shit, I say that as someone with over 100 hours you dingus

So if Ibuki's releasing late, does that mean we're getting story mode at the same time?

Somehow, I doubt her parents are proud...

Reminder that May and June on the Japanese calendar are combined into ONE month.

Juri doesn't have a rekka.

Kim does. Not in 13 though.

2nd Impact and 3rd Strike doesn't count as a rekka?

This is the best ayane costume.

Hayashi said they have a big announcement for doa 5 this year.

This is the last time you bully Ayane.

ayane is a rape baby how about showing some humanity for once you fucking pizza

No they aren't.

According to Logan-sama Ibuki will be released in 4 days.

twitter.com/WinnerStaysOn/status/737600347112247296

Well considering her dad is a rapist ninja cyborg and her mom died during child birth, she didn't come out too bad all things considered.

i seriously thought it was a joke that we won't be getting a may update. I thought it was a joke to trigger the apologists.

But then it not a joke???? We seriously not getting anything????? Isn't it like 7pm may 31 JP time?

so there's a playable rapist in that game? why would they do that?

Japanese blog post confirmed Ibuki comes out together with the story update. Also it's already June in Japan.

>"rape is like saying hello in Japan"
ancient meme for you friend

Capcom is outsourcing their 3D character models, this is really strange, I thought they were creating them in house. Apparently not.

artstation.com/artist/mariempepin

Why would they make them in house?

i dont know what i expected

It's over midnight in JP already. Not getting an update boys.

>broken promises
>weekly 12 hour down time maitanence
>broken features
>8f lag
>still no d-input for pc
>ragequit penalty ineffective
>battle lounges still buggy

S-stop being ENTITLED!

it's not strange you moron, tons of game companies outsource their art

That's why they're hiring tons of creators in japan.

just....a few more hours....buki boys....

we did....it.....boys....

This like...legitimately, actually is not OK. I'm curious to see what apologists are saying now but this is just ridiculous. Nobody should be supporting capcom between everything they've done and blatantly lied about this year.

Why should I believe this guy again?

I was under the impression only western companies outsource their artists, japanese developers have a lot of employed artists.

based

>hours

you mean days

don't listen to them, the game is entirely funded by Sony and it's cheaper to outsource than hire people to work for you

they have 2d artists like bengus in house I'm guessing

Because he's basically in Capcom UK every day, he is friends with a lot of employees there. If someone knows something besides Capcom it's Logan.

>pay $for a broken game
>get lied to repeatedly
For fucks sake its completely obvious that THEY DONT CARE anymore. Why are you still playing this game?

I need you Marie

daily sf5 is shit reminder

oh no delay abloo bloo

SFV should've been a 2017 release tbqhfam

as if anyone needs a reminder for that

Companies rarely have all the artists in house. It's project based they don't want to pay full time salaries. Only the key directors are in house and the rest is left for the freelancers.

It's like how anime is made, they hire most artists just to do a particular project. Like they outsource to some cheap 3D modeling companies to make their shitty 3D cars and shit.

Juni?

so I have a theory about Meitenkun, bear with me...

you know how drunken fist is all about appearing to be off balance when actually you're at your most prepared to strike?

well what if

meitenkun fighting style involves him pretending to be sleepy when actually he's at his most awake??

logan is such a fucking cunt

calling people entitled for expecting monthly updates or at least word about a delay when they've paid for the game and possibly season pass?

>bear with me
bare*
Also it doesn't matter. He'll just end up hopping for mids anyways

>he

sorry batty boy

kek

I honestly don't even think you're gay and just avatar for attention, you only have posted makoto and the rest have been girls with huge tits

Well yeah, calling people entitled is surely cuntish, but he has a good point, some people are just out of control about this delay, and it only has been 2 days since the reveal and we didn't get an official statement to complain about. I think the only mistake Capcom made was not communicating properly with the player base, delaying the character is completely fine if it means they still have to work on her, after all I'm sure we don't want another rushed character, like Alex.

wtf why does he know this but not all the people that paid their hard earned money

How is this even a question? SFV is one of the worst slaps in the face of every fighting game fan ever. Only the most braindead and loyal capcomdogs would tell you anything else.

Not that capcom aren't shitters but how does buying the game or the season pass entitle you to any of that?

Is there some contract that says buyers will get regular scheduled updates and DLC that is always on time that I'm not aware of?

>it's a teleporting opponent when I get the upper hand when my opponent has one round to win episode

No, this is simply the straw that broke the camel's back. Capcom has been shit throughout these months, and this is just the last thing.

>we didn't get an official statement to complain about.

They promised a character a month, and people paid for the pass based on this.

Go back to r/streetfighter.

Holy shit how much money did you just get deposited.

It is NOT fine to promise a service and then not deliver it without so much as a fucking word, especially when people have accessorised that service with season passes, and hopefully maybe in the future, zenny purchases.

He have ties to Capcom UK.

What makes you think you deserve to have a dlc character this month anyway?

Because capcomdrones feel fear when they see the large sales numbers and people having fun in various modes.

>a character a month
>6 characters this year

oh user...

so it would be fine if they did give word? Which is what he said in his post

Why are we getting a character that they promised on May, you dumb cocksucker?

If they need to delay it, why the fuck haven't they told anyone especially those who paid for season passes?

The excuse to still support capcom is that they are named capcom and esports money. There is no other reason and it is really sad seeing still a few people left that will burn their ballsacks just to tickle their broken nostalgia.

>how does paying for a product entitle you to that product

I'm assuming people expected them to follow this image a bit, since Capcom kind of suggested they would

But next time I'll be sure to get everything in writing before buying a game

I think you guys have missed my point, we didn't even have an official announcement that Ibuki was delayed, they literally have said nothing. Now she sure will be delayed for a few days at least, but honestly is it that bad? Capcom is not doing anything wrong though, the release schedule they showed was just a plan, if you read it again you'll notice that they mention dates could be changed in order to guarantee content is released properly.

I know I speak for the majority here when I say I'd rather have Ibuki delayed for a month if that means they'll make sure she's up to our standards.

>m-muh singleplayer

that's like playing Battlefield for the campaign

I hate you.you are the type of enablist scumbag telling Capcom whatever they do is OK, you'll suck their dick no matter what.

>she
sorry waifufag

I post girls with big asses too.

Post your face when may
Post your face when people still worship capcom in 2016

My only point was that there are 12 months in a year and only 6 characters being released this year. I was making fun of that user's grasp on math.

No need to sperg out, I also agree that it's shit that we're not getting more information.

maybe he's like constantly leaning back and forth to bait their opponent and suddenly he goes real fast and fucks people in the ass.

Apologists ITT on suicide watch after this pic. They'll never recover.

Did you use a nintendo reaction image to be ironic or something

>people think the dlc characters have't been in development since before the damn game came out
>people think that delay is simply not because capcom has a skeleton crew working on sfv and they are extemely incompetent

No, I will criticize them.

>>we didn't get an official statement to complain about.
Except th store page description damagecontrolling drones cited when defending the early access full price release.

It doesn't say they were guaranteed you dumb fuck.

Projecting much? How did you get that much from what was said?

Read
nothing there says anything about dates changing

and every month has a dlc character

stop shilling so hard and fucking kill yourself

ive been a good boy