/ss13g/ spessmen on a spess station

"Rip Taxi" Edition.

Last time on /ss13g/
>Metaclub gets Trinity banned for attacking one of their members (Ghlor)
>Arcjet is the worst player in the world
>TEG renamed to walter
>Yahir shitposts about himself to remain relevant
>Probably more waifu discussion too

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10350341
strawpoll.me/10350240
strawpoll.me/10350212
ss13polaris.com/wiki/doku.php?id=game:xenobio2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw after 3 months of log diving I've got 25 separate occasions where Xevonix broke the rules
>tfw my ban request is over 3000 words long
>tfw slipped mrpain a steam gift so he'll go banvalid crazy

DAYS ARE NUMBERED NOW YOU GREY SHIT

IT'S TIME TO PUT YOU DOWN, AND RESTORE THE PEACE

That's nice Sergei

I hope you realize lying to the admins is a good way to get you banned

You know that getting me banned wont fix anything, Solarious.

Important polls regarding the server, please answer, it'll take 1 minute at most

strawpoll.me/10350341
strawpoll.me/10350240
strawpoll.me/10350212

Come on Angelite, that's not how you earn Yahir's love.

Tell me one bad thing about it.
If you say "organ damage" I will personally go to your house and slap you.

>all those votes for 'average'

wimps

Brute damage, and the fact that it serves no purpose in a cryo mix anyways. You're not going to be fixing rad damage in new clones, the tox reduction it provides is minimal and you already have antitox specifically for that, and if you're stuffing anything other than new clones in cyro, you are a shitter.

Well it does reduce tox. But cryo shouldn't be used as a magic heal box cause it promotes shitbay.

That's Phalanxamine

>you still think I care after months

Hell Yahir I didn't even care much at the time, I cared for maybe a week and then I forgot you and Nevill existed.

You've got a problem

Ohh you're one of those 'Nevah use cryo I'm a good doctor' who likes to keep people on a wild ride of drugs and sleepers for 20 minutes longer than they should be because you think that makes you seem 'better'

what if i said that i just mistook artirazine for alkysine would that make me seem more or less retarded

>20 minutes longer

And this is how I know you have never actually even tried anything other than cryo.

critical condition surgery almost always takes longer than clone and cryo

A new clone will have literally no effect from a 20% chance to get 1 brute damage which heals on its own in the next life tick with no medication.
I don't even need to point out the rest of the retardedness in your post, you contradicting yourself is enough to see that arguing with you is just a waste of time.

Less retarded.

You're still unrobust and have no guts.

>Trinity got banned for that

Fucking retarded

OH THE YEAR WAS 1778 HOW I WAS IN SHERBROOKE NOW

I've been on the recieving end of shit doctors who refuse it plenty of times because 'ur not a clone' and spent most of my round in medical because they just try and balance me out of crit
Or worse you guys just let me die so you can clone me and make the process even longer because you refuse cryo for anything but clones

You're the shit medical m8
It's fine to make the game a little more challenging but don't do it at everyone elses expense so you can cherrypick the good stories and wank yourself off to them

AH FOR
JUST
ONE
TIME

What can I say, Ghlor is a little bitch and I could probably beat him in call of duty modern warfare 2 in a duel using only the intervention on the map known as rust.

If you're not a clone, then cryo is going to do 'fuck' and 'all' for you if it has a decent mix in it. Not to mention, 20u of bic/anti/keloderm + 5u dex+ will uncrit someone faster than a speedclone mix will.

IT'S BEEN SIX YEARS SINCE I SAILED AWAY, AND I JUST MADE HALIFAX YESTERDAY

>cryo is going to do 'fuck' and 'all' for you if it has a decent mix in it.
What the fuck am I reading?
Is this bait?

>Releasing the singularity because of gross negligence is ban
All in a days work, ban him!

>Taking a player out of the round because of gross negligence is a ban
WHAT THE FUCK HOW DEAR YOU BAN MY WAIFU REEEEEEEEEEE

???

Alright can Veeky Forums settle something for me. What's the best song by the Protomen, I think it's Light up the night but some idiot I know says it's Keep Quiet

Lemme put that in stupid for you.

>CRYOX, RYET, CLONEX, ALKY, AND A FUCKTON OF ANTITOX IS NOT GOING TO FIX THE GUY WHO SHOCKED HIMSELF INTO CRIT FASTER THAN KELODERM AND DEX+ WILL

Better?

>Lemme put that in stupid for you.
You already did a few times

the worst part about this entire post is that I get the feeling you're actually serious
i hope someday you improve to the point where you can see how stupid you were
don't worry, it happened to me too

dex+ is standard in any cryomix.

>traitor doctor
>the clown asks for drugs
>give him space drugs and mindbreaker in a pill
>he shows up later on my doorstep, dead
>clone him
>he comes out the cloner with his player name, rather than his clown name
>IDEA
>saw off his feet, call security
>report that he 'attacked me' and he's not on the crew manifest
>the sec officer checks his name with the manifest
>meanwhile, the clown is stuttering out an explaination
>"alright, execution"
>he burns the clown alive in the middle of a hallway
>mfw

fuck your shitty bus, whoever that was i'm salty as fuck

how 2 make cannister bombs?

how2macro?

I've put in rotate-chair as command 9 on my numpad as key, but it aint' working.

One forces an early shuttle call puts everyones spessman at risk and has a definative guide about how to now mess it up

The other is an dindu muffin who acted like a shitter and couldn't handle taking what he gave out, which only occured at the last ten minutes of the shift and he still survived and made it to centcomm

If I was in security that shift he would've been going straight to perma for messing around the armoury on code red and apparently killing people in cargo but he'd just EVA his way out/I'd drop his tank taking away his suit and I'd land the ban instead.

>At escape for a couple minutes in the only fireproof suit
>See warden dropping shit from his robohand
>Grab my welder and go to fix it
>Fatfingered chest instead of left hand and it attacks him
>Get cuffed then let go
>Fucking greyniggers start digging through my stuff
>Zalika shows up to shitcurity again
>LET'S SPACE ALL YOUR SHIT AHAHAHAHAHA!
IF I WAS A FUCKING THREAT ESCAPE WOULD BE PLASMA ALREADY. HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU

>Warden takes another dig in my shit
>Tell him to not open the boxes
>He does
>Only reason the entire shuttle didn't get hotboxed thanks to his stupidity was zalika spacing my shit for no good reason like the cunt she is
Holy fucking shit I hate you people.

zalika is a bitch that is 100% helpless without her sec belt and id

>LET'S SPACE ALL YOUR SHIT AHAHAHAHAHA!
Make ban request

Ready your tank and put it in the can
Open the valve, get it to 5066kpa or higher.

>watch the SS13 video
>only mention of GLORIOUS CARGONIA, the faction strong enough to take control of the entire fucking station, is a rogue MULE
You fucked up.

cargonia has less tools to take over the station than science does

He forgot the important shit too like the Chemist who inevitably does even shadier fucking things than the >detective and XenoBio that releases hordes of slimes onto the station should the round ever last long enough for his breeding to reach that point.

Cargo was self-defence so he would be excused from perma.
And he even said before that he was going to be near the armory on comms.

Thank you for letting me know you don't know jack shit about the round in question. Now stop talking.

Which admin did the cult bus last round?

It's goon.
I don't think they even have xenobio, do they?

Just what the fuck did she expect everyone else to do. There were constructs talking on comms and constant reports of a cult on the loose. People are gonna take steps to be prepared for a fight.

Poo added back in when? I can't properly roleplay as an Indian without it, I need the designated shitting maints and toilets being completely ignored.

I'm not going to argue the nuances of metagame with you, just that Cargonia is a fucking iconic staple of SS13, it's just below the clown and probably on par with homicidal chefs.
>implying ANYONE has XenoBio
It's fun but I question if it fits in such a fast paced, valid salad game like SS13. By the time you get anywhere, the round is over.

Make
Ban
Request

You can spawn in poo if you suicide with the gooncode toy in hand

Wasn't even there but
>Approaching injured security without clear doctor uniform
Is a good way to get tased no matter what and
>Hitting someone with a high force weapon and not expecting security to stop you
Kek
>Carrying dangerous things in your bag to get your escape shuttle valids
>Not expecting it to get spaced if anyone finds it
TOP KEK

Find a better escape shuttle valid gimick or don't complain when it gets shut down because you can't keep yourself from blowing your load too quick.
Or just stop taking part in the shuttle valid gimmick because nobody wins in the end

>>>/reddit/

I'm making a super maint away mission later this week. Post ideas.

was there even slimes when that video was made?

kys senpai

Someone help what is Polaris doing to xenobio code?

ss13polaris.com/wiki/doku.php?id=game:xenobio2

That's how you fix robolimbs.

there were fucking constructs talking. I'm not gonna hang out holding my dick while we get manifest ghost tided

All it takes is a short tunnel and a red core to fuck shit up on meta.

Ghlor don't talk about yourself in the third person it makes you seem even more autistic than you are coming off already

This thread is fucking awful, why do I keep coming back?

shut up majora
we know it's you, denying it will only give us an incentive to shitpost you out of another community

>I- I WAS JUST HELPING
>I-IT WAS TO FIGHT CULT HONEST!

You and Ghlor should have a tea party with all the dindu muffins you can eat

hi killette

Holy shit.

Why do all the shitty servers get all the cool features, and we get fucking literal cancer buttons and shitty maps?

I genuinely have no idea who that is.

stop denying it
we know it's you because you used the same name in /vp/ and admitted it was you when we asked

shut up killette

Ghetto medbay, having to go back to med for a paper cut thins out teams quickly. Ghetto theatre filled with clown goblins would be a fate worse than death as they stun lock you, meaning you should add one.

>Anyone who defends Ghlor is Ghlor himself, it cannot possible be that Trinity actually fucked up
Hang yourself.

I don't even go on /vp/ you dork
>admitted it was you when we asked
What?

Because you're not coding it.

it a meenay you le dip xd

shut up killette
just
stop
denying it
it's obvious that it's you, the way you're autistically denying it

Hi killette, still sucking Ghlor dick?

But if I coded it, would it get added?

Why are the only things that get added the stupid shit like cancer?

Added to the LIST

Also I plan on making this fairly large so ghetto " " areas will all be accounted for definitely.

Probably.

You'd have to listen to the maintainers, which tends to be the first hurdle people fall at.
But it would get in if it was good enough.

If I was a new player coming to this thread to see what spess was about I'd 360 and noscope away

When I joined around last year the thread was far more pleasant, a lot or stories and discussion about features and the future and even the waifu shit about Sue was pretty tame compared to what we got now

What happened to us?

memes

shut up killette

Somethingsomething community that acts li ke idiots for shits and giggles will eventually become real idiots.

>[07:29:23]WHISPER: Wenter1138/(Melissa Jerome) (Bar - 252,261,1): Oh god, please help Jemmy. I need Pun Pun as a friend to make this bar great
>[07:34:14]SAY: Beary Mc.Brine/SaltyBear (@260,262,1) As Galactic Common : We'll eat the cannibals
>[07:34:32]SAY: Melissa Jerome/Wenter1138 (@257,264,1) As Galactic Common : That would show them. Real irony
I don't understand, none of these people were antags as far as I could tell beyond the bussing and I got gibbed by them, removing me from the round

What's the deal?

It seems like viro 2.0
>Make creature
>Get gene from thing
>Put gene on disk
>Take a few desired disks and shove them into other machine
>Get a super slime that glows in a rainbow and glomps everyone into crit in 2 seconds as it spews out WGW.

>all those slimes
My XenoBio boner is hard.
I should get back into SS13, it's been at least a year now. What are the big changes, if ANY at all, to XenoBio?

Shitter newfags bringing their faggotry which had sex with the existing faggory making an abomination

>Denying it proves that you are this person

it's true

underage retards bringing their shitty drama instead of being contained in the forums and OOC

Last year was already full of attentionwhores and faggotry, try 3-4 years ago. Faggots came, brought their faggot friends, then shit like Ion at E3 happened which brought even more faggots.

I do however attribute this partially to the game "dying". All the remakes are dead, there is no real escape from Byond, no real advancements in sight, feels like we've reached a plateau.

Yes, xenobio has no slime mechanic changes but the cores have and golems too.
Some of the most important ones are
>Golems are a true race with blood, make player slimes out of them or make them a slime person who can wear golem armor and shoot guns
>Dark blue slimes make slime nutrient with blood, this makes efforts extremely easy and quick, this is the new meta.
>Adam. slimes can make phazon and bananium
>Black slimes can make nanobots son
>Green can make various medicines including organ fixing ones, fix those lungs with a pill

So if we took Polaris code for a while and started work on making it Veeky Forumscode 2.0 like how Veeky Forumscode came off of Bay

It'd quell some of the shitposting and be a good step to making advancements and somewhat save this community?

Because we let mimes talk

>[08:01:50]ADMIN: GlobalNarrate: praecordia/(cortical borer (504)) : THE DARK ONE IS PLEASED WITH YOUR SACRIFICE
>[08:02:04]WHISPER: Wenter1138/(Melissa Jerome) (Bar - 248,259,1): No prob dark one.
>[08:02:15]ADMIN: SubtlePM: praecordia/(cortical borer (504)) as DARK ONE -> Wenter1138/(Melissa Jerome) : IT WAS PRETTY NICE, BRO
>[08:02:24]WHISPER: Wenter1138/(Melissa Jerome) (Bar - 246,259,1): Want more senpai?
>[08:04:09]ADMIN: GlobalNarrate: praecordia/(cortical borer (504)) : DEATH TO THE SERVANTS OF THE FALSE GOD
>[08:04:21]WHISPER: Wenter1138/(Melissa Jerome) (Arrival Shuttle Hallway - 255,287,1): You got it senpai

Maybe.

What the fuck are you talking about you little nigger? Polaris is shit as any other codebase.

>this person was not an antagonist, but was bussed into gibbing people
fuck you praecordia

Shit. I meant to reply to

>Polaris "What do you mean I have to know the basics of atmospherics and check on the engine every now and then" Code
>Polaris "Counter balance the knife WE DIAMOND DOGS" Code
>Polaris "Why can't I heal this gunshot wound I ate my doughnuts" Code

It would only satiate your shitposting.

>we
Lead the way, start coding it and see how others will join you.

Not sure what Polaris is since I haven't followed in a while, but I think the feeling of stagnation is noticed by everyone. I mean where else can SS13 go at this point? More content, sure, but there's already a tonne and each addition is just comparatively smaller each time.

There's only so much that can be done with Byond, we're all feeling that this ride is going to end soon.

To answer your question: Yes, I do believe the shitposting and faggotry is because people are starting to get bored bit by bit and aren't a tenth as enthusiastic about the game as they used to be.

>no new code pls muh paralaxed background isn't in it yet it'll save us I PROMISE

Yeah naaaaaaaahhh

You will likely try it, realise that it is slow to start up, and then go back to whatever job you did before. The rng is still a strong wall to getting good things. Good thing I've got autism strong enough to keep me at it, I've seen people come and go every few weeks. Current people that static name and regularly do xenobio this week are Ashe and Beff.