forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php?topic=19022.0
forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/topic,20422.0.html

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/index.php/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Get your all seeing eye here:
mwomercs.com/cyclops

Play Snake on your Samsung™ product of choice today:
mwomercs.com/viper

Light up the Night:
mwomercs.com/night-gyr

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=175&l=751a4ed3b302f42bcf557a481ba80a2a46aeb075
mwo.smurfy-net.de/equipment#weapon_ballistic_innersphere
youtube.com/watch?v=e8Cvgfvj-BM
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=316&l=45ca271503a556298a43047ab929d0eae59db965
sarna.net/wiki/Caesar
youtube.com/watch?v=rqEmJBkb6X4
strawpoll.me/10364285
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

H-hey guys, r-r-remember Hawken? H-h-heheh-hehe--, remember Hawken, guys?

G-guys?
;_____________;

Are those men on horseback?

>Oh boy, yet ANOTHER day of "PREMADES versus 12 RANDOM SHMUCKS" games
>Don't want to waste 20 minutes just getting demolished, leave game
>The rest of the team is too retarded to not waste time and report you instead

Why should any one have to suffer the PIGs incompetence?

>The rest of the team is too retarded to not waste time and report you instead
It's a team game where you have to suffer through fucking retards ruining your game experience every time you play it, everyone who plays games like mwo or dota hates everyone else playing it and will waste no chance to fuck them over.

Town Hall when? Black Lanner when?

Sometimes you just need to a cavalry charge to add some class to the fight.

Oh, right. I forgot the what sort of autistic motherfuckers this games playerbase consists of.

Here I was thinking people would have the right mind to just quit and not give premade niggers their satisfaction for playing easy mode.

>black lanner
>55 ton medium with only 11.5 tons of pod space with full armour and ECM

NOPE. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. That piece of shit makes the Nova and Ice Ferret look fantastic in comparison.

Huntsman or no grab deal.

It's gonna be the Lanner. Deal with it.

Another clan mech that gets consigned to the waste bin of irrelevancy.

And another year of nigger spheroid shitskins complaining about timber wolves, ebon jaguars and stormcrows.

HGA Dev livestream will be on the Stompybot Twitch channel Thursday at 3-6pm EDT.

Hopefully we'll at least be able to pull off stupid shit like this:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=175&l=751a4ed3b302f42bcf557a481ba80a2a46aeb075
It may not be the best missile boat but it is one of the fastest lrm users that has access to jump jets

>windows reboots while im taking a poo
>was at 326.4
>miss 15 minutes
>literally have to wait two more weeks now

this is pain

wut

People like talking shit about me on my own team, This guy named Pilot Reel hates my guts with a passion.

fucking when

Is the current timeline still stuck in 3052 or something? Have 17 years to wait if that's the case.

Question about Crit system in MWO. How does it work? Is it any weapons that can crit or is it weapons with only above 10 damage that can crit? Do TCs add to the crit chance or is that the crit chance?

That's a funny looking Cataphract.

yes

It is explained here weapons with the white diamond get extra chances to crit.

mwo.smurfy-net.de/equipment#weapon_ballistic_innersphere

Everything is in the new player's guide in the OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=e8Cvgfvj-BM
This explains how crits work in general.
TCs modify crit chances up by their listed amounts.

OLD FOREST COLONY

>TCs modify crit chances up by their listed amounts.

Only for the weapons listed for it, of course. Weapons with naturally higher crit chances (MGs, LBXs) don't get any increase.

Guys is MWO p2w?

>Land to air Battlemechs never

Why live?

Yes.

No

maybe

I don't know

can you repeat the question

Anyone got advice how to counter srm jenners?
Especially when they get close up

AC20s

>hit light with ac20
>doesn't do anything because of doubled hp + quirks
And that's assuming you hit a small, fast moving target with a projectile weapon through latency.

>missing in ac20 range

*srm range

Streaks
SRMs
Pulse lasers

Are you guys hype for tomorrow?

I hope Haruko is permanently banned from fucking up our divegrass team so, so badly.

Guys my unit mate is having a hard time with the Quarantine. Anybody know a good build?

Put all the LLs in its arms

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=316&l=45ca271503a556298a43047ab929d0eae59db965

Why you would buy such a shit mech is beyond me

al dente
reminder that chef greg himself will be catering for the event in Toronto

Yeah, don't play the fucking Quarantine.

Why yes, they are. Welcome to Battletech, where infantry on horseback is not only possible but occasionally sensible.

It's actually a Davion design reverse-engineered from a Cataphract, called a Caesar.

sarna.net/wiki/Caesar

Prometheus
The preferred configuration of Archon-Prince Victor Ian Steiner-Davion, the Prometheus configuration carries a blistering array of weapons that increases its damage potential as it closes range. The primary long range weapons are a pair of ER Large Lasers supported by three Large Pulse Lasers. For close combat, an Ultra Autocannon/20 and a SRM-6 launcher are carried. BV (1.0) = 2,319[22], BV (2.0) = 2,900[23]. This this build is viable for the Direwhale?

So do the faction camos (Davion, Liao, etc.) actually come with the shown colors or are those extra?

Viable as in what?

in game, its a lore build

>So do the faction camos (Davion, Liao, etc.) actually come with the shown colors or are those extra?
They all do, but only on the faction camo for the mech you bought it for

You can buy the faction colors individually

And if I replace the 3 colors and then set them to default then I'll get the default faction colors back?

Alright guys, I've leveled up my Exe's Working on my Kaitlyns, now what mech should I buy. Will go IS or Clan doesn't matter.

Yes, for faction camos the default color will always be the faction color

wew lad thanks

>A-kon this weekend
>shitty rainy weather that's predicted to last till monday
>Con-mate won't be able arriving till late at night and will have to get him out of bed shitfuck early to pick up his ticket on friday, the second worst day to get tickets
>simultaneously have to keep up my ranking on the current Vocal Live Groove in SS
It's an abstract kind of hell

I'll post cosplay pics of the convention on imgur/kong board afterwards if anyone gives an even remote shit about this sort of stuff

Why would you make this?

also thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=rqEmJBkb6X4

Why not? It's well known that you get super salty at times.

Can it be built? Sure. Will it be shit? Thanks to ghost heat, certainly.

I've already seen someone try it. Needless to say, they shut down almost constantly trying to lazor until ded.

I tried to warn you bruh. You can't trust habascos autism when she only cares about shitty konglet memes and not real fresh MWO memes.
Petition to ban haruko when?

strawpoll.me/10364285

THE TIME IS NOW BROTHERS

***REMINDER******REMINDER******REMINDER******REMINDER******REMINDER******REMINDER******REMINDER******REMINDER******REMINDER******REMINDER******REMINDER******REMINDER***

Our first tournament game against the LORDS is on Wednesday night at 8PM PST/11PM EST.

It may very well be the first match played in the entire tournament. Get ready.

Everyone who hasn't already should log into the tournie server and prepare several builds for different weight classes.

>punished craig, a balding warrior

nice meme chris

>that hairline

HOLY SHIT

>there are people who voted no

kong is doomed

***REMINDER******REMINDER******REMINDER******REMINDER******REMINDER******REMINDER******REMINDER******REMINDER******REMINDER******REMINDER***

We now also have a game against 228 on Thursday June 2nd at 8PM PST, 11PM EST.

The scheduling for this tournament is fucked, once because PGI made it so dumb and twice because I'm using Veeky Forums for it. I'm going to expand the tournament doc to have a page for upcoming matches and dates. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Jesus.

You guys get so dramatic over the dumbest fucking shit.

Here is our upcoming tournament schedule. I'm going to keep updating the formatting (favorable dates/times will be in green, ones that I want to reschedule will be in red). It's a little dense in the upcoming few days. This is annoying me. In the future I'm going to be trying to condense all of the games into one or two days per week - we have the option of playing on Tuesdays in Storm Jaguar's pre-assembled tournament fight night, but weekends are much better for us. The message I'm sending all of our prospective opponents is "play us on this day at 8pm PST, or on the weekend at anytime before 4PM PST." Once things get rolling and we get a better feel for our team and our playtimes that message will probably change to "X day of the week, the weekend, or fuck off." We have the somewhat advantageous position of being a collection of useless NEETs with adaptable schedules, so it may actually benefit us to play hardball with some of the groups in weekend timeslots. Storm Jaguar is the first example of this - they want to reschedule to a Thursday, but 5PM on a Saturday is al dente if you ask me and we've got no obligation (outside of sportsmanship) to change that.

Also tbqh I'm tempted to just blow off anyone who wants to reschedule weekend matches since we're all NEETs and can make those more easily,
and because Eurokong is only really accessible during those times.
Weekday matches will all be after 8PM PST at the earliest unless there's some kind of crazy exception.
I'll update this doc at the beginning of every week with whatever we're facing in the current 7 days, or with whatever teams have contacted me

literally will never be irrelevant

>all this greg posting
At least the dashing posting has stopped. Fuck that guy.

What the fuck is that headline trying to say? Did he fuck a pastry? Why can't the british speak fucking english?

So even though you could schedule matches for the weekend, we have 4 matches during the week.

Why?

post greg memes

Because people don't want to play this weekend. Or any weekend. It's not that I could have done it and didn't do it, it's that I asked them and everybody said "no we prefer weekdays."

I have a feeling that this is how it's going to be for us. Most of the old men don't want to play on weekends for whatever reason.

I thought kakos and jules can't play at all during the week.

They can't. It's going to be a problem for us. I'm scheduling games on the weekends if I can, and like I said we'll have a bunch of those by default that I'm probably not going to negotiate, but I doubt any weekday teams will be willing to budge on their timeslots.

Fuck the old men. We can't be two guys down from the get go. Jules is one of our best players.

Your choice of three mechs for Faction play and Why? My last drop was a pug stomp for us cause well we lacked teamwork. Then somebody said oh we saw lots of Ebon Jaguars out there is that bad that we boat Jaguars for Faction play or should we boat Timber Wolves?

Hellbringer
Ebon Jaguar
Timber Wolf

Three Black Knights.

How are you such a scrub lord?

Let's do some simple math and logics.
Max tonnage for drop deck: 250
Ebin*3=195
Crow*1=55
195+55=250

Hellbringers have ECM but otherwise Ebins are better

You can do the math to fit Timbers in there

I know. Trust me, I've thought about this. It's a serious detriment to our team but I can't force our opponents to play when we want them to. The normal schedules are too late for Jules, even - he can only play in the mornings, before 4 PM. All the games even on Saturday start at 5:30 at the latest.

I'm doing what I can.

Any of the high tier mechs work fine. It doesn't really matter.

What matters more is whether you have people who stick together and can aim.

Just play scouting if you want to have a better time.

Not asking for a drop deck layout. Asking what mech you'd prefer for Faction Play and why.
Been trying just been getting our asses handed to us all day. Cant get 12 people online at once, just cant do shit.

I told you Ebins>Hellbringers

I bring 3 of those and 1 Stormcrow for tonnage efficiency and meta laser vomit

If you keep getting your assed handed to your all day then yeah, git gud

No Jules or Kakos or Chim or Accurs3d or Greg or Eric or Jack. Vass will probably get high and not show up either. Karn leaves for military soon. Lots of pressure on everyone else that nobody ever gets sick or is busy.

90% of teams will be DQed desu

Do you know how hard it is to cordinate pug drops? Specially for clams?

>do you know how hard it is to coordinate a bunch of mindless fucktards

Of course, which is why you stack the odds in your favor by bringing as many good players as possible. Good being can aim, have good builds, listen to instructions, etc.

Stop dropping in FP and getting your shit stomped by MS 12 mans or slightly less retarded PUGs, no one's forcing you to do this.

Its not MS thats stomping us, its other pugs as well. My unit usually does the best in each game we've played today but we cant carry 8 people ourselves. It sucks. Even in QP its likes that.

>or slightly less retarded pugs

I just mentioned this. Look, you and your friends are the only constants. Play better and if the 8 retards are too stupid to listen to any instructions then just use them as meat shields best you can.

Still though if you're getting your asses handed to you all day then that's a sign.

>me ooga
>team booga

It is impressive that Kong has such a deep roster that they can make several decent 8mans, but it's not fair that the roster is limited to 12 instead of a higher number.

>chim
quit
>accurs
invited, refused
>greg
lol
>eric
refused
>jack
refused

there was an attempt

greg is only good at robutts for brief moments
mostly he just turns into a pile of beer nuts

no bully

Direstar 2.0, need a new nickname though

greg can perform but he tilts mega hard and become a sodium fusion reactor.

Durr Bear.