>Links
Official Sites:
scottgames.com/
fnafworld.com/

Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy/
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP (Rummpus has left the building, someone needs to take over the archive)
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL PAGE 9, 750 COMMENTS, OR 250 IMAGES
>Kissu~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LvPDKzSaeyg
web.archive.org/web/20130315165701/http://bayeux.datensalat.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actual non-shit thread

Fuck it the other thread got the cancer.
Let's jump here

I'm confused.

People got their panties in a jumble over an "autistic OP" even though we've had plenty of those. Also the other thread literally has an FHF story in the OP.

It's not the thread that's cancer, it's all of us.

Cool kids thread

I don't wanna be cool.

I wonder if Freddy's has merch of it's own in the series, beyond plushies.

The franchise probably has some action figures and poster as well. Maybe even some body pillows

>action figures
Is Freddy's a primetime cartoon akin to Scooby Doo? Only the focus is on Freddy's being a constant evil that nobody ever figures out because everyone goes missing each episode?

I'd assume it's got the same kind of stuff going on as Chuck E Cheese, which means no cartoon. At least it's got a terrible live action movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=LvPDKzSaeyg

>the chicken is afraid of being deep fried
HAH

So there I was playing FNAF 1, when I got got by Bonnie on Night 4. When I got to the game over screen I thought I saw something, so I looked up a brightened picture. When Mike gets suited in FNAF 1, he gets put in a suit and then an endoskeleton gets stuffed inside of him. Is it possible that the endoskeleton insertion is what kills you and the suit is just there for keeping the guard immobile?

Possible, but I doubt that the endo actually gets stuffed into you based on that picture. It's strange because while the arms are posed like the endo is in the suit, you can't see the endo's eyes through the suit head. And the ears are still attached to the head even though they attach to the endo and all the other heads in the room are missing ears. Yet some of them have eyes inside so that means that the endo head is removable? I dunno, it's a lot of little details that don't quite make sense.

I mean, the endoskeleton is visible in the joints of the arms and legs. There's no visible gore there, though, so maybe night guards are stuffed into the torso and then have the head piece put on them. The costume's torso is big enough for it, after all.

I guess that makes the most sense. Bit strange to take the eyes out and pull them up so high then instead of just having the endo head inside the suit head like it normally is.

[NOSE VORE INTENSIFIES]

>nose vore
Just when you think you've heard it all.

I think you might be a normalfag, user

Holy fuck, that was awful.

How dare you insult our Lord and Savior Chuck E Cheese

Why are you fucks still in this thread? Other one has five times as many posts in it, it's much more active, get in:

This one has less shitposting, actual game discussion, and a fixed OP

That movie has a terrible plot and bad acting. Besides, I'm not a heathen. I only follow the Holy Word of the Fazbear

It also has almost nobody posting in it. Quit being a faggot and migrate.

Don't care.

The FNAF games usually have "secret" characters that aren't shown in the trailers. The first game's trailer never mentioned Foxy or Golden Freddy, the second game's trailer never mentioned BB or JJ and had a hard to spot reference to the Puppet, etc. How many do you guys think Sister Location will have?

I doubt there will be any new secret characters, most likely just references to ones he's already made. There's already that Balloon Boy reference in the trailer. Although it is a new location, Scott's not the best with coming up with characters that are relevant. Maybe Golden Freddy would do something for once.

I'm gonna be bold and predict that there will be 2 secret animatronics, and Springtrap won't be in the game.

Why did Scott get rid of his main cast of bots? Isn't a sister location of a franchised establishment exactly the same? There shouldn't be this many differences between the two.

A sister location is a somewhere that is owned by the same parent company as somewhere else. It could be possible that Freddy Fazbear's isn't actually the parent company but is owned by another company that also happens to own the Sister Location.

But that's a sister COMPANY, not a sister location. Also I can't actually find any info about sister locations because of the fucking game. Thanks Google and your relevancy algorithms.

I had to google "definition of sister location" to find out.

Nigga I tried that. I get definitions of a sister company, which is what you defined earlier, and Google is unhelpful with its results.

Sorry mate. I don't know what else to tell you

That's fine. I'll find out eventually.

That's a cute Chica

Sadly I only have that one comic with them in it.

Let the thread die already you shitposting asshole.

What do you think he sees?

>pic related, it's the other thread versus this one

I'm very curious about this Skype group

This isn't a thread, it's a ten-hour long shitpost. It was made for no good reason, the asshole who made it kept pushing it for no good reason, and now it's being bumped for no good reason. This is the last I'll be posting here, I should hope others follow suit.

It has Freddy in it, you don't want to be there. He's the ultimate shitposter. Hell is probably Freddy.

silly

Nah I'm good here. It's cozy.

I made some OC

HAH
It's great. What generator makes these again?

bayeux.datensalat.net, although it hasn't worked for ages now. I used the wayback machine and took screenshots whenever I finished. Go to web.archive.org/web/20130315165701/http://bayeux.datensalat.net/ if you want to make some of your own.

Thanks mate. I wonder why it's not working anymore, strange.

Last one

What's this one supposed to mean? Purple Guy is a messenger or something?

purple guy = phone guy

Ahh, that makes sense.

Made another one

I swear it's just one or two guys doing it. It's kinda sad.

I kinda like Blue's regular Bonnie. Tired from all this shit.

What's your favorite thing about your least favorite FNAF game?
What's your least favorite thing about your favorite FNAF game?

FNAF2: Good little mechanics that are explained, like Foxy/Mangle flashlight shining.
FNAF1: Lack of time in later levels to explore the pizzeria and find things left by Scott.

nigga just let it go.

FNAF 3: Springtrap had a cool design
FNAF 1: Gameplay was much more barebones compared to the others

FNaF 4: The use of sound was good
FNaF 3: The maintanence panel was annoying

Nah.

You got a comic you can dump?

Not without some searching time. Here's a single image comic though.

G'night thread. I probably won't see you in the morning.

Good night user. May your dreams be filled with Fazbear fun

Don't mind me, just dumping some thatignoreddrawer

It's a very slow dump

I need more fiber

Fin

I always thought ignored was underrated. It's a shame they don't come around anymore

More thatignoreddrawer time