/utg/ - Undertale General

First for Alphys edition.

Previous timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/QKYUQFbe

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Famgamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Cytube
>Channel: Undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejbin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

-IRC Channel:
>#undertalegeneral on Rizon

Other urls found in this thread:

klgfanart.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nth for robot

now THIS is the edition i was hoping for

Yeah, too bad the other guy made his first, I tried, but move to the other thread.

I am confuse

wat

Napstablook is for sexual.

weh

xth for flowey

Goat husbando

Smooch

sans

Wizawd Thwead

no

Papyrus like to relieve tension at night on his racecar bed by masturbating with his robot figurines!

Good night /utg/, have some cute ghost for the night.

petting this goat

>other thread's last was a picture of my chara folder
Why.

oh sorry, papyrus?

Headcanon that when Blooky is horny, he gets really frustrated because he doesn't have hands, so he goes around humping anything he can find. He also cries really loud until someone finds him..

is pic related an undertale??/

Putting baby Alphys in her crib and leaving her there for three days!

>notice non-Undertale general where I can actually post about a different husbando for once
>as soon as I enter it archives

LET SKELETONS HAVE HEALHTY ADULT LIVES!

SLANDER!

^Г¬[Г¬¬¬¡[¤¬^

It's true! I saw him do it last night! I bet he does it with the bones he summon too!

no

Amalgamates posting!!!

Poo in loo?

...frisk?

Lying on the internet may not always be a crime, but stalking and peeping (even if it is just peeping on a sleeping skeleton doing nothing of note) certainly is!

B A Z I N G A

Wowie this thread is starting off strong.

SUPERPOWER BY 2030!!!

The evolution of lizard
Hey wait I've seen this lizard in the trash and it's very nice there! Wow

BAE

i just want platonic skeletons and friends with no fighting tbqh
who is this?

You have a sick imagination, user. Papyrus certainly doesn't do such things as he has a very nice and fulfilling sexual life with his boyfriend! Who lives in UnderCanada so no you can't meet him!

what about now??/ is he an undertale now???

Reminder that everyone here is okay

Maybe he shouldn't leave his door cracked open while he did such things!

R O M A

I bet his boyfriend is not very attractive at all and is made up by Papyrus on the internet to keep people from asking him out!

You want to stick your hand down Alphys's throat.
Then another.
You'll ask her to lift yourself by your legs and reach further in. Your hands go down into her esophagus and start slowly sliding further on, with the rest of your body following up. Your face presses against her tongue that keeps lapping about. She lifts your legs up in the air and sudden gravity can do rest of the job, mostly.
Your arms get pressed into her throat completely, soon followed by my head. The very slick internals don't resist much as your upper body gets drawn in and more and more of Alphys's digestive tract presses against your body.
It's very warm in the lizard's throat which feels smooth and very slippery to touch. Moment later, your hands enter through something and you can freely move them again. After a short pause the rest of your body is pressed too in there.
There's not much space to move, but you can feel the heat from every direction and hear Alphys's heartbeat steady out. Her internals make a distant sound every now and then.
Lacking better options to go with, you relax and take a nap.

I'm fucked up.

HOW CAN HE BE BOTH IMAGINARY AND UNATTRACTIVE?
Do you imply Papyrus wouldn't be able to imagine a very handsome and cool boyfriend?

until i detonate my suicide vest and blow alphys to pieces, her last thoughts being why was she such a disgusting vorefag
allahu akbar

I can't even shitpost in this thread, it's already ruined

>he

Papyrus is too cool to have a nightlight, and he certainly isn't afraid of the dark, oh no, but he leaves his door ajar in case the Annoying Dog gets scared!

Skeletons may be cute when they snooze, but it's still wrong and creepy to watch them do it!

I think Papyrus doesn't need to imagine anything when he has me!

It's okay to just post vore fics here now?

the hell is going on in this thread

Holy shit, what a fucking disappointment this thread is turning out to be.

How is everyone?

Stop making me want this.

I want to pick her up and squeeze her then pass her to the left
So she is too smal for that

guYS? hELP i'M TRAPPED

>skeletonfags are the only group that have to carry their dumb drama to a new thread
even mom and dadfags do better and thats saying something

Same. When /utg/ fights I get kinda sad.

Doin great. How bout you?

Good I think! Just watched another episode of JoJo with my sister so that was pretty nice

Would you like to see the Strongman?

im alright, how are you?
we can save utg, you and i

I'm doing okay, eating fast food while re-living my childhood by playing MMBN
chaos

also Papyrus lewding and vore
>and thats saying something
rude

I can't tell if I'm blind or you're tone deaf

Headache, but I have cookies and milk so it's all good.

My new headcanon is that Alphys sweat is hallucinogenic like toad

where is the drama? i don't see any.

people could be posting their favorite characters of choice but they aren't.

Not if you're Frisk-sized.
Fanon frisk if nothing else.
I was just writing that now. Post if you have some Undertale in there and see if people care.

Hadn't been here for a loooong time.
Anyone knows anything about this artist?
Do they still coming here? Any links to their works?

STOP DOING MY JOB WELL

I think if you are here that means Papyrus already has revealed to you that he can only see you as his cool platonic friend! Plus, the UnderCanada boyfriend can make spaghetti and never watches Papyrus as he arranges his action figures!

ayy, haven't seen you in a while
how's tricks?

I think this general is beyond saving but I'm gonna go down with it.

They haven't been here in quite some time I think, last time they were here they did some requests for me.
klgfanart.tumblr.com/

A little light banter is fun. This thread is fine, the bitter guy in the last thread was not.

They were here a few weeks ago but I'm not sure if they visit regularly anymore. They have a tumblr somewhere, I don't recall their name at the moment.

I love you /utg/!

>brushie brushie
oh no user dont

Question time! Has Undertale inspired you to create anything? Been working on a game because of it.

utg why are u so gay

Poo in loo

But I can't help it! Papyrus looks so adorable when he sleeps! I want to sleep with him and wake up next to him in the morning!
While he has that robot figurine still lodged up his pelvis hole!

IF YOU LOVED US, YOU'D MARRY US

i drew like four things for utg but thats it
its infectious tbqh

I really wanna find a flatmate who I can cuddle with, since I really need it every other night!

Also I'm still irked that I just can't seem to find enough Ring Runner players to have 4v4 matches.

That's because his UnderCanada boyfriend isn't there at all to watch him! Can his UnderCanada boy friend feed Papyrus his favorite snack, canned peaches?

Thank you very much.
I'm really happy to get this link.

Well, that's great to hear. I'm doing alright, getting ready to go to some meeting.

Alright is pretty alright to me, I got a slight headache, and I'm broke. But still doing alright.

Man, you always seem do be doing really comfy shit when I ask how everyone's doing, which is an accomplishment considering everything is spiraling out of control for you.
Or I could be thinking of someone else and I'm a fucking idiot.

Read that as "heartache" and laughed because it's you. Oh well, at least things are going okay.
Got banned for off-topic again, I assume?

oh dear

user, this is a very serious medical situation! You need to take him to the doctor or he may get an infection!

It's okay, the figure is small enough to fall out of his pelvic hole!

Uh...I'm sorry user, I don't know if I can do that!

Why would you want to wake up next to a skeleton who is an immense amount of pain and probably unable to get up without help? A pelvic obstruction is a serious injury! Are you some kind of sadist?

Stay away from the skeleton!

Would you say that Sans is a trustable person? I'm not sure, I don't know what to think about him.

>slight headache, and I'm broke.
oh no my poor roboposter, i'll take care of you
probably trustworthy but not very dependable

If you're a good person, then yeah, I think.

No, just not much going on in these threads!

YOUR LOVE IS MEANINGLESS WITHOUT COMMITMENT

This is a very private question! Plus, UnderCanada boyfriend respects that Papyrus has a privacy!

Yeah banter is fine but I mean fighting in general, not just related to skeletons.

kek

Yes I've started drawing because of undertale and writing a little bit too.

You're welcome. A while ago I tried to find it too so I know how it is.