/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

OP is shit edition

Previous Thread:>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

Other urls found in this thread:

adepage.carbonmade.com/projects/2604545/20897089
discord.gg/0yiNSK46sWo4Lvs5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mammoth Patriot is crazy underrated.

>suspension travel for days
>non-existant front overhang, can climb vertical walls head on
>more like H1 than H2
>rare, even gta-kiddos don't think it's cool
Put offroad tires under it and it's a beast.

the only reason i keep molotovs on me is for when i see animals and stuff i think

3rd for previous edition in op

From the portfolio of R*s lead texture mapping software engineer. Uploaded today.

Kys, the sandking is better in every aspect, but you need your special-snowflake hipster-mobile

Patriot is a slightly worse performing, but 4door Kalahari

When are we gonna get some promotions?

LIBERTY CITY DLC CONFIRMED

>liberty city again already

please no

They have nothing in common, patriot is a heavy truck with long suspension travel and kalahari is a ultralight bath tub with tiny tires and 0 suspension. They are very different in their off-road aspect.

>Vice City Never
why, J*? Don't you want my shekels?

I'm expecting 10s of videos from MrAss with his shitty commentary and speculations.

>Liberty City again
Honestly I'm really excited. GTA IV's city felt so alive and well thought out, so I can't even begin to imagine it updated with V's graphics. I'm so excited actually holy shit
>NIKO
Who couldn't be excited to see that Slav again

adepage.carbonmade.com/projects/2604545/20897089

You haven't driven the Kalahari then.

>Kalahari has live axles like patriot, giving great travel

>Kalahari has huge (reletive) torque, as long as you manage wheel spin you can go up anything

>Kalahari has 50/50 power distribution like patriot

>Kalahari has shorter wheel base, giving it the same angles as patriot

The Kalahari has no offroad handling penalty, which makes for its weight on bushes

It's just 4's city on 5's engine.
It still has outdated textures/models/etc.
Aka you could probably do this, it's like that Vice City map someone made for 5.

This doesn't look like GTAIV at all. Where's the misery?

Move the assets you have, then update and modify after the fact.

Best hypercar.

Has there ever been a Osiris shitter? No there hasn't.

Sweetspot of hypers, costs 2M but T20 came right after so all kiddies steered towards it instead.

Also Adder is cool again, love the unique engine sound.

Aside from the fact that it was posted by a current R* employee what you stated is for the most part true. It will likely be (part of) a single player DLC. The post was probably a preemptive portfolio update in preparation for some sort of announcement @ E3. I wonder if he was even allowed by R* to upload this stuff or just figured the announcement would be happening in a week so fuck it.

I'll enjoy my Voltic.

It's probably just a side project he was messing with.
I remember like a month back some guy was doing the same thing but he wasn't an Rockstar employee.

I like the looks of the Entity myself, but I see the appeal of the Osiris.

>Has there ever been a Osiris shitter? No there hasn't.
You're wrong on that though.
There were Osiris shitters everywhere until Ill gotten gains 2 came out and released an even more expensive shitmobile.

Anybody got a good recommendation for a menu to customize cars with? I'm interested in making unique colors, modding cars (e.g. changing paint on mexican tornado & sovereign) and changing body styles.

Thanks

So it's official with supers

>God tier

Adder: high power, low grip, loads of fun

Osiris: circuit car handling, Huayra body, gull wings

Zentorno: cheapest competitive super, and only one with oversteer

Bullet: it's a muscle car

Voltic: wwhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrr

>Shit tier

Entity XF: baby needs highest grip values in game to take turns without spinning out

Sultan RS: JDM a cute, CUTE

T20: muh fastest car, muh most expensive car, muh 0.167s improvement

Turismo R: I'm not like those other supers

>kalahari is a ultralight bath tub with tiny tires and 0 suspension

>0 suspension

Yeah, zero.

If there isn't at least one new garage slot coming with this update R* are out of their collective minds. 6 total properties is beyond reasonable considering that would almost allow for one garage of each vehicle class.

How the fuck do you use 60 car slots?
I couldn't fill the original 3 properties max and here you are complaining about not being able to store more than 60 cars.

Post suspension travel/articulation then

>Original 3
kek

STOP PUTTING SHIT IN MY FACE I JUST WANT TO SEE MY MAP

>Recording
AAAAA

So why can null complain about menu users when they have a purple mariachi?

Magoo approves

>Riding bike with controller
>Try to expand map while pedaling
>"Saving clip"
>"Saving clip"
>"Saving clip"
>"Saving clip"

There's nothing wrong with turismo

>that burrito
Give it a gold trim.

Never ever ;_;

We need more super cars desu

Kill yourself

Just had a chunk of my ass blown off 2bqh

I was given that car by one of nicer gtags.

are there any noticeable differences performance-wise between the sentinel xs/convertible and the oracle/oracle xs?

thinking about getting an oracle and alos trading my sentinel xs for a convertible one

>/gtag/
>nice

i like you guys. dont go to the pacific standard bank tomorrow

>There are people who want to work for Devin Weston in Online
He's just gonna jew you out of your payday every single time.
Deathwish best ending

Big difference in performance. The Zion looks like the sentinel but is faster, and the Zion hardtop and Zion convertible have the same performance

I just want some new missions from anybody.

How much cash does /gtag/ have in their bank right now? I'm at a mere 1 mil...

$6,185,174
I just haven't really wanted to buy anything.

I meant like differences between the sentinel and sentinel xs

and then again between the oracle and oracle xs you know what i mean?

like not between the 3 ubermacht vehicles

14M

I might sell my fleet of swag cars which should put me back at 17M

like 5.1 mil

might try to grind for that young update throughout the week though

I mean the online protag has worked for other antagonists from singleplayer like Martin or the IAA so why not?

I wouldn't mind doing stuff for some of the strangers & freaks characters t b h

Yo, does anyone here wanna do race trading? Add me on SC- TLegacy1G (pc)
I'm on the pc gtag

I said the normal and XS versions have huge performance gaps. If you want a sporty convertible, get the Zion.

Funny you should ask. I traded my Oracle for Oracle XS and my Sentinel convertible for a Zion convertible a while ago.

Oracle XS (the old one) is faster than Oracle. The appeal of the old Oracle XS lies in that it has very fast acceleration which isn't shown in any game stats.
Truly a hidden gem, keep it stock looking with a black or silver paint job, keep the rims stock and don't tint the windows and you got the best sleeper in the game.
You can lower the suspension to the middle option for a slighly better cornering.

And what goes for the 2 doors, Sentinel XS = hardtop is a lot faster than the convertible but even the the XS is pretty slow compared to anything in the game. The convertible version is very slow, even if you buy it for the retractable hardtop, it is painfully powerless and the engine sound like it has a limiter.

Both Sentinels are very gimped in GTA V and they are nowhere near being a performance vehicle or BMW M3 they should be. I wouldn't be surprised if they had fucked up something in the vehicle stats like they did with the new Banshee 900RR before it was patched.

I would highly recommend the Zions, they are miles ahead the Sentinel in handling and performance. People keep telling that convertible is faster than XS hardtop. And I think Zion is better looking. But both Sentinel and Zion are very soulless vehicle like truly Germans, they are extremely bland and lack any excitement. And this is coming from a person who likes them.

Anyway I would get a Zion convertible and a Oracle XS if I was you.

Pic related, NPC tuned rare Sentinel u can find on streets and sell for 15k.

Around 80M and I got everything I could ever want, all garages filled with fully modded cars, almost all planes and pegasus vehicles purchased, yacht, two houses, etc.

I have played since release so I don't see it as a problem. After few hundred hours no one should be playing for money, with all this cash grab content there is no shame in accepting hacker money. I pity the people who think they are saints and say hacker money is bad. It's absolutely crazy when they release a millions costing vehicle and it takes 10 hours of your life to gain access to this one trick gimmick of a cashgrab.

The Sentinel XS should've been the previous gen Sentinel XS from IV just like the Zion XS is the previous gen of the normal Zion.

Sent you a FR, be on in a minute.

>Zion XS is the previous gen of the normal Zion.
Are you talking about Oracles? Because both Zions are the same model, other is just convertible.

And by Zion I mean Oracle.

$1.8 mil.
And then another $36 mil on my alt.

Cool, got the lobby ready with the supposed best map.

Can I get a link to both discords?

No, Flynn.

discord.gg/0yiNSK46sWo4Lvs5

Thanks for the help senpai
I'm gonna keep my Sentinel XS then and maybe get an Oracle XS later since I don't really dig the looks of the Zion t b h

Hopefully they'll add more bmws in this new update

83 million
i hope this update has some good content so i can use some of it

>more bmws
Only if they bring back the Rebla.

And it starts... what a big fucking surprise.

what do you expect from the guy who made 10 videos in 2 days about those 3 screenshots we got last friday

9.2 mil
I don't have a yacht yet

That's half of the fun
There's obviously no value to the things when they're so easy to get

why is there no gta smut?

Here's a tl:dr of his video for those who don't want to give him views.
>calls Middle Park "Mirror park"
>randomly pulls "It's cancelled guys" out of his ass repeating it over and over
>said that the screenshot at was just a port some random nobody made with "gtaiv assets" completely ignoring the new models, textures and different terrain

COME ON OVER OVER
COME ON OVER OVER

$2075
;)

Enough

around 10mil
i always have 10 on me for updates and hate being below it

We need a Vice update. Various items from VC like the Undercover Cheetah, Deluxo, Oceanic(With Topless Variant), Hermes, and Military Patriot, weapons like the M60, Ruger, LAW rocket launcher, etc.

>Sightless comes back for all of twenty minutes then leaves

Why do you hate us, Dad?

literally who

that's one fresh idea!

Fresh or not it's way better than "Add another super car and a house"

>We need a Vice update.
No we don't. We need GTAVI in Vice City already.

When do you guys think we'll hear about GTAVI? It took 3 years to even get the trailer for V. Think we're up for an announcement in the next 6 months or so?

Nope. It'll be for PS4.5

Sorry man, I have things going on. I'll be back now that new content is on the way to suffer through it with you all, just like old times.

It's a mystery

Oh, trust me, it's out there.

>tfw hustling niggas on golf online

ez money

There is and it's fairly shit. It's either OC stuff or three pieces of SFM loops involving Michael's daughter.

sup Horris

>Everyone is coming back for the new update
Finally maybe /gtag/ will be fun once again

for at least a day it will be.

Always a fun time with /gtag/ once everyone is on and people start doing whatever comes to mind.

With luck the new update will bring more things for us to do aside from push randoms into garbage cans. not saying we wont still do that but a change of pace, even for a short time, is always nice