/dbg/ Dirty Bomb

Anime edition
>Is it p2w?
only for the first few hours
>How the loadout system works:
stealth-nerf.com/dirty-bomb-the-loadout-system-explained/
>Loadout/weapon/augment charts
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/12972/the-db-genome-project-everything-there-is-to-know-about-loadouts
>How do I get this game?
store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
>Wiki:
dirtybomb.gamepedia.com
>Join our steam group and play with us:
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbg_fags
>Wanna play competitive?
don't
>Tweaks and HUD customization
pastebin.com/iHnY6YWe
>Singleplayer map practice and testing commands
pastebin.com/ePz8VnJd
>Basics:
youtube.com/watch?v=-LJUmnLDpDw
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGdwdnyWB0
youtube.com/watch?v=5CsMPX6800Y
>Aim/reflex training:
aim400kg.com/
>Discord:
discord.gg/0gP8aNVcec7ggHEl
>Teamspeak:
ts.dbn.gg

when the fuck is ranked going to be fixed jesus fucking wept

Next patch, might be tomorrow

>Soon™
never

Congrats, you are now and forever a weeb.~

jesus christ at least the other thread someone made had a DB related image

why'd you have to go and shit it up with completely unrelated anime

>Unrelated
check the box at the bottom of the pic

Not OP but read the little box on the bottom right.

protip: just because you say dirty bomb doesn't make it about dirty bomb

That one clearly has Sparks hair and the Proxy swimsuit is the Containment War skin pattern.

Why is aimee in the game? She's literally a copy of vasja

I have no idea. She's basically a squishier version with a shittier ability in most cases and no access to machine pistols.

>sparks hair
not even close, sparks has white hair.

>muh obscenly obscure reference nobody new to the game would even get
I noticed it but that doesn't mean it's related to DB. It's a fucking thinly veiled anime beat off picture that someone tried to make slightly related to DB.

That'd like if I posted this as OP. OH WAIT THIS IS STILL MORE DB RELATED THAN ANIME

>I noticed it
No you didn't.

It's DB related whether you want it to be or not and you're literally on an anime imageboard being upset about anime.

xd

You have some seriously shitty luck with cards man.

Yes, I absolutely did notice it, you're not some special snowflake nor the only one with working eyes.

The OP picture should be easily identifiable with DB, the current one is obviously not. Anime is not related to dirty bomb, nor video games for that matter and has no business being posted on this board.

You clearly didn't.

And it absolutely has a right to be posted as OP. It's related whether you think it is or not. You're making up your own arbitrary rules and because it doesn't fit with what you've deemed as acceptable you turn to bitching.

Go fuck yourself and go to a site that's more suited to your needs, because this one clearly doesn't play out in a way you can accept.

>you just didn't see the tiny mark
>but I did
>NO YOU DIDN'T

Look, I don't go around posting video games on these anime boards, why do you go around posting anime on ones not for anime.

So if I post a pic of my dick next thread and put some shit text on it explaining how Nader's accent gets me hard it's totally DB related!

We're not /wfg/

no no you gotta put a tiny dirty bomb logo somewhere too

>this is what SD considers a draw

REMEMBUH
PLAY DIRTY

there was a attempt

that sucks

So anyone get anything good from the cases?
I got two A31s in gold and a BL83 in silver.

3 dogshit cobalts and the rest bronze

>play exe as kira who didnt see that coming
>long jump into b side street with laser pre-armed
>mark and KO 5
>this happens

I keep getting that every once and a while and I wish I knew why.

One meh cobalt (blishlok sawbonez) and one meh gold (here )

The win/draw/lose mechanic is glitched at the moment which is why they suspended ranked.

I can smell the incoming S41 from here.

:'^)

hope you choke on it for trading in both good arties you had

What good Arties none of those were S41.

B81 you moron

B81 isn't S41 though.

Both are top tier meta cards dingus

I ain't using no subpar weapon famalamadingdong.

>subpar
better in some respects actually, but I'm talking to a stark memester so I'm not even going to try

The only advantage it has is 3 more rounds.

And higher DPS, and better recoil, and no shitty scope.

>better ads picture
>lower reload time
>more boolets
>higher dps
>lower recoil
you're right alabamafamalama, stark is clearly superior

and a better ADS picture
and a faster RoF

DPS is a meme stat since most weapons have extremely close values, the actual TTK of the Stark is shorter since 18 damage breaks 90, 120 and 140 HP in 1 less bullet. Furthermore the in-burst firerate is substantially faster, making it easier to hit all 3 shots, and the longer downtime between bursts actually gives it more time for the spread to reset and for you to adjust for the recoil. It's a pretty logical choice between slower bursts with less downtime and faster bursts with less downtime, there simply isn't a reason to pick the latter. Plus the Stark's scope actually leaves some empty space in the center of your screen, which is already better than blocking the whole lower half like the BR.

>It's a pretty logical choice between slower bursts with less downtime and faster bursts with less downtime, there simply isn't a reason to pick the latter
Well that wording is fucked up since I typed in between games but you get my point, it's better to hit more easily and have more time to readjust than to have it harder to connect all shots and also more spread.

>the in-burst firerate is substantially faster, making it easier to hit all 3 shots
That's all it boils down to. The crutchiness of the burst rifles is more pronounced in the stark.

>it's better to hit more easily and have more time to readjust than to have it harder to connect all shots and also more spread.
Indeed, I wonder why automatics are still in the game at all.

Well yeah. It's a weapon that kills harder and is easier to use, why settle for less?

>kills harder
but that's simply not true, the BR when used at maximum efficiency will beat the stark

dummy

>why settle for less
because now you have nothing

I think D43 has a high drop rate/trade up rate because I keep getting that loadout in various forms. I also have it in Fragment, but unlike you I love it.

It won't because the TTK of the Stark is faster like I said, plus it gets less screwed over by spread and recoil.

Previous tradeup gave me a D71, I guess it's just Dreiss season.

The Stark is better when your aim is better, but the BR-16 is better at closer ranges and more spammable. It's basically the shitters version.

low level skyhammers with lead BR-16 cards are the scariest newbies to face desu

They are, definitely. Every time I see that shit, they always take a huge chunk out of me or get close to killing me if they ever catch me off guard. I always wonder if they have played other FPS games, so I either ask, or check their profile, and most of the time they haven't. Or they have and it's for an amount of hours that wouldn't matter at all, like 10-20. It's a perfect example of how crutchy burst rifles are if baby newbies with little to no FPS experience can still rock those weapons hard.

Don't even get me started on the lowbie Skyhammers with BR-16s that have 1-2k hours in CS:GO. Their tracking is always shit, but if they get the first peek shot off, that's a massive chunk of HP gone.

>be playing stark kira
>miss the burst because the shitter took one step forward suddenly for no reason whatsoever
>the fucker turn back on me and send panic burst me
>actually works
>be dead
BR is good if shitters can pick it up and wreck faces with it

Good night /dbg/ :3

Good night swole foot.

Good Night, Cute sloot.

Goodnight m8

>Getting upset that people like kawaiipuffyfoot

She's cuter than the rest of the wannabe men here.

What am i gonna get?

Hopefully this in swiss or gold crown.

crown t91

bambi MA71

Now that Case-A-Day Maybe is over, did you guys get all your cases?

Did you save them all for the end, or did you open them as you got them like greedy little fuccbois?

Fuck yeah, totes worth the M92 skybro I traded in.

save for snek

Opened them all right away, same with the 3 bonus Arsenal crates I got. I also trade up or in and use up all my credits immediately. I also occasionally spend money on the game. I love this game plus I love going for loadout swag. Makes me feels like I'm a kid again.

hey so is phoenix good or not

i've been playing him a shitton in my 15 hours of gameplay and he's fun, but people keep saying he's for noobers

nothing wrong with phoenix, sawbonez is better imo but if you like him don't worry

The reason people say he's bad is mostly because at the top level of play, he's weaker than Sawbonez in terms of being a medic. Phoenix's heal takes too long to charge up, doesn't heal a lot of HP at once, and has a long cool down. He's still used in higher level play because you can't have 2 of the same merc.

He's fine, keep playing and enjoying him. He's good in public games, which is what 98% of us will only play most of the time. He's got solid weapons, he's got the fastest male merc speed, he can heal himself instantly, if you die stupidly to mines you can pick yourself back up. He's a good duelist and a good combat medic, but he's more combat than medic, so he's seen as a bad medic.

I haven't tried Sawbonez yet, will give him a go as I love having a heal/support oriented playstyle. Thanks for the info

> but people keep saying he's for noobers
Don't listen to them. Phoenix is amazing on pubs.

Is the case event over?
Just got back home and did a match only to get a normal crate.

You're 10 hours late.

What is there left to spend credits on once you have all the mercs and cards you need?

tfw
we wait for the turkroach or trade up blings we dont need

tradeups. And saving some credits for potential events/new mercs

We need them because Bronze looks like such shit. If Iron was the skin of the 3 augment loadouts, I'd never trade up for bling.

But Bronze skins are so fucking ugly, I can't look at them.

Wow thats like the worst possible card, isn't it?

cobalt meta cards in fragment only

You left some Shard in there bro.

I'll be sure to fix that in 2216 when trading finally gets released

ded and gone

This game has more people interested in playing than talking about it. Barely anyone streams and barely anyone talks about it on forums, but it has a steady 3-6k players at almost all times.

talking about the thread bub. and I'm right.

I was talking about it too as well as every other forum and streaming.

>only for the first few hours
So I after getting my shit kicked in for a couple of hours I'll start having fun?

That's pretty much how every multiplayer game goes. You won't know how much of the game works instantly, people will be better, you take your licks, you figure out what works and what doesn't and you grow.

I see

>playing Arty
>call down an artillery strike a little ways in front of me
>somehow the game interprets this as "two feet to my left so I fucking die please"
I get that this game is technically still in beta, but I don't think that's a valid excuse if the devs have already been making and selling cosmetic DLC for it when they could've been hammering out actual problems.

Good morning /dbg/ :3