/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Shuten-Doji gacha until 15.6]
- Limited 5* assassin Shuten-Doji
- Event CEs
- 3* Benkei CE: blocks debuffs (1 time) | gourd drops (+1)
- 4* Kiyo CE: +25% damage against males | debuff success rate +12% | gourd drops (+2)
- 5* Tamamo CE: NP gain +20% | gain 3 crit stars every turn | gourd drops (+3)

>[Story half ap quests till 8.6]
- Oni event requires you to complete America

>[Oni raid event until 15.6]
- Raid boss Berserker Ibaraki
- 5* assassin Shuten-Doji temporarily added to gacha
- Event CEs help to defeat Ibaraki; Ushi can be purchased from the shop, Kintoki is part of the damage reward pool - both can be dropped from 1-3 BP quests
- 5* Ushi CE: Quick cards +10% | upon death: ally Quick cards +10% | damage vs. Ibaraki 100% (self)
- 5* Kintoki CE: NP charge +30% | battle start: +15 stars (1 time) | Party ATK (includes support) +50%
More information can be found @fgo_english
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160531.php

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Siegfried, Spartacus, Stheno, Darius, Memeaxe, Kintoki, Nero, Gilgamesh, Saber Lily, and David have lvl. 10 bonds now
- Stay away from cheatAPK, as damage is being tracked

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

chaldeum.wordpress.com/4-8_end/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MVP

>Yes dear Doctor Faustus yes of course you have a soul of course you have, do not believe them when they say the devil lies, you know the devil never lies, he deceives oh yes he deceives but that is not lying no dear please dear Doctor Faustus do not say the devil lies.

Bond CE when?

I love you Gilgamesh!

xth for Robin Hood a cute!

Fuck off, clownfag.

>Useless Scat has been MVP this entire event so far
Woo

Reminder Gil would absolute destroy Lancelot in a 1v1 fight regardless of the class he was summoned into.

Pic related has actually been my surprise MVP. An AoE stun on a skill, even if it is delayed a turn, is super useful here.

You too, I hope that you are enjoying your day thus far.

Jack is the real MVP of this event.

How much longer until we can finally kill her and discover if DW was retarded enough to not give a prize for it?

Who /noCEdrops/ here?

Reminder to use your tickets for Shuten because Aoi Yuuki+Raita, but save your quartz for the absolutely completely inevitable Madoka collab.

Nobu a CUTE.

I made this Oni Nobu especially for that faggot a few threads ago who was shitting me.

You can suck a dick.

5 minutes

>The only way I can beat the 3 bp is by stalling with kirakira and heracles
w e w

Is her stargen good?

This has been mine.
His crits with Ushi CE equipped are something beautiful to see.

I love my snakefu.

>wasting your quartz on a Madoka collab
wew
meanwhile I'll save for the superior collab

Is this her thread?

>Spending monthly tickets on story summon
>Get jack, shit, and a teddy
>Two tickets left
>Get a second Limited / Zero Over
>Need to fuse some CE's
>Come back and accidentally spend last ticket on Shuten summon
>Get Shuten

At least I'm in the super special SSR club now but I just imagine that I would have gotten someone better from the story summon.

Can 1 Scat with max ascended Ushi CE+(Waver with Kintoki)x2 beat 3BP?

>reminder to use your Quartz for not just a shitty servant that only has a use alongside a 3* and fails as an assassin but a shitty loli servant that only Has a use alongside a 3* and fails as an assassin

Why would I save for that?
I will better save for a better collab someday.

Everytime.

Just jumped in from an earlier thread, has there been any update on ? I literally cannot contain my excitement. I love Namonashi so fucking much.

Keep doing Nobus faggot

When?

Now that we have two of the three great evil youkai, Sutoku when?

Just taking her deck into account, it isn't AWFUL but isn't, say, Jack-tier. It's more or less comparable to Shiki's. When you consider her NP and her Instinct skill it's better.

But I feel like they might have nerfed her NP generation, unless I just got way too used to her having a starting NP CE when I farm wyverns.

If anyone missed it, here we have a Jetfag fucking up big time by trying to prove with where Lancealot is not in his first stage.

Benkei's CE is actually pretty cool

>a Jetfag
Just jetfag.

>a jetfag
>implying multiple

>thinking he doesn't have underlings

When's Jason?

>03/13/2016
>Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter and Oni
Wew Gilfag beig retarded as always.

>samefagging with different devices
Hilarious

ushi or black grail on pirate sluts?

Lewd

Not him, just fuck off you insufferable autistic sack of shit.

>Lancelot had to stay at lvl 16 for 3 months
I knew Gilfags were stupis but this is pushing it.

I know Aoi's doing Shuten but who's voicing Ibaraki?

Not using an event CE when you have one is a terrible idea for this event.

That said, GOLD might actually be better than Ushi for them, if you put them in your back row. Coming into play with 15 extra crit stars is pretty huge for them.

Waiting for BP is boring.

Speaking of blonde Shinji, how come he was around in 1573 AD? Did somebody summon him or did he appear with no explanation?

Stalled out 6m Ibaraki using Jeanne Alter, Iri, Mashu, Jeanne, Waver, and Waver. Only did 1.2m damage.

The turtling/damage balance is tough. Only got about 84 gourds in groups of 6 too.

The day a servant voiced by Asami Imai is released is the day I whale.

'Don't think too hard about it' - Nasu

>accidentally use a support who is not in my friend list for the BP2

This is what I get for playing as soon as I wake up.

>Gilfag this pissed over Lancelot eating Gilshit
I had Lancelot and Karna, no need for trash like Gilshit

The day another servant voiced by Mamiko Noto is released will be the day I whale again.

I honestly never noticed or realized Herc wasn't drawn by Takeuchi until now.

Solomon is always the one popping back in time, giving someone a grail, summoning a few guys, and then being on his merry way. Medea even makes reference to how she met Solomon, and ended up working for him.

All of the calamities have roots within Solomon

chaldeum.wordpress.com/4-8_end/

Lancelot is one of the worst servants in the game. At least, certainly one of the lower tier 4*.

You didn't notice his art wasn't total shit?

Do we have any idea how powerful Shuten is lorewise and how strong she is compared to herself in life?

>Heracles is one of the worst servants in the game. At least, certainly one of the lower tier 4*.
Fixed. He can't even do 50k per hit consistently and his NP hits for a laughable 60k.

I was paying more attention to female Servants

Ibaraki is currently far stronger in life since she became a Kishin, if we beat the shit out of her she should just become an Oni again.

Goldie comments that Shuten is pretty damn powerful.

I never said Herc was better. Regardless of whether Lancelot is better than Herc or not, that doesn't make him good in his own right.

Most powerful assassin after Semiramis with hanging gardens.

>only one trillion left

I wonder if they will give us one copy of Ibaraki for each raid boss

Why can't both herc and lancelot be one of the lower tier 4*?

Well for starters she's an Assassin with actually great non-AGI stats and that should not be. Damn oni strength.

He is inferior to the 5* of the same class, can't argue that.

Not counting Nightintrash

>le lore meme
lmao losers who cares

>responding to jetfag shitposting

>after Semiramis
So she is trash? Semiramis herself is trash already.

Compared to Saber Alter and Lancer Alter they fucking suck.

He's also inferior to Beowulf in terms of single target damage and survivability, Herc in terms of survivability, Tamamo Cat in terms of autonomous waveclear, and Frankie in terms of autonomous waveclear. Sure, Lancelot is capable of tons of damage, but it requires a specific setup of 5* Servants plus 5* CEs, whereas other 4* Berserkers can do the job without needing a team based around them.

>waifufag
>gameplayfag
>anti-powerlevelfag
Fuck off cancer.

Right. Berserkers in general are more often than not pretty bad in this game, because they have a terrible class disadvantage particularly early game when you need your one or two gold servants to carry your team. Saber Lancelot should be pretty good.

>get excited because I see gold orbs
>it's just a Beowulf

JUST

>Saber Lancelot should be pretty good.
In your dreams, maybe.

To be fair, Saber Alter and Lancer Alter are arguably the two best 4* servants in the game.

>particularly early game when you need your one or two gold servants to carry your team
Yeah, no. Early-game is when Berserkers shine the most, when you can just one-shot everything.

>not even 100 posts in
>already giving into jet arguments
Welp. Good night everybody.

Yeah Beowuld NP actually hits hard. Tamamo and Frankie have the stun drawback though

>but it requires a specific setup of 5* Servants plus 5* CEs
Meme lion/CasterLiz/le secret with twice + support Waver with twice

You don't need that much.

The only arguable part of them being the two best is which one is better.

Why not simply avoid the whole stupidity about the futacock by saying Mordred was King Lot's bastard instead of Arturia's?

Is Saber's crown a NP? The CE description males it seem pretty important.

Fuck no. Early game you're still going to have long fights, because your team isn't likely to be strong enough to blast completely through everything. Berserkers can blast through quite a bit, but they can't take many hits so they can't carry your team. And you need your golds to carry your team early game.

Holy shit Shuten's voice is pure sex

We don't have anything definitive besides Kintoki saying she's strong. She's a pure oni though, so going off the example set by Mr. Red Demon God and co, as well as her stats, her raw power should be pretty high up there. That plus a poison-centric kit as an Assassin seems pretty potent, but yeah we don't have anything solid.

She's like Tamamo in being one of Nippon's big three monsters though, so I imagine that if you summoned the Evil Spirit facet of her you get something that can beat up a hundred heroes, like with Tamamo. So she was probably a good deal stronger in life, moreso than the normal gap Servants have between the Servant data copy and the actual Heroic Spirit.

Because that's missing the whole point of Mordred?

That's my point. They are pseudo 5*. They are like 4.5*

>Sakurai will write Camelot
RIP Gilfag. Ready for next level wank?

Why have a fantasy magic setting where sex is the primary method of magic shit and not having a futacock?

>see gold orbs
>get Anne + Mary

I don't like Gilgamesh or Lancelot, they're both trash characters.

In the end, they're still 4* so every other 4* will be judged based on how they compare to those 2.

The stun drawback isn't bad when you've already killed everything, and it can be negated with one 5* CE.

Rolling two specific 4*s is a very small chance, no one who started playing after Halloween has CasLiz, and the CEs are as rare as the Servants. The support Waver is easiest to get but not a guarantee, and even then there's no guarantee that Lancelot will get the cards he needs.

It's all down to chance, and even then it's only good for one or two turns, not even taking into account the fact that that team has no way of keeping Lancelot alive. It's just far too much effort and luck required for too little return, especially when you could likely build better teams with what you have.

You got the best 4-star in the event gacha, that's something.

If you were Morgan would you save your abomination of a daughter/son/clone/thing or let your dying sister rest between your lap/

Neither

If I was Morgan I would have left Camelot way before then. Bunch of stupid assholes.

>The stun drawback isn't bad when you've already killed everything
Cat is barely any better than Lancelot NP. Frankie, yes, but she has another problem, her regular attacks hit like fucking shit, and she isn't going to 1 hit kill bosses with her NP either.