/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Has the Darkness Taken You?! Edition

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXDJqQxrLyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=stOjeylx4Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w
youtube.com/watch?v=KckCsw_JyJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Snek is best

Everyone else can suck it

When is 2.8 coming out? I'm tired of being tempted by the mobage jew.

Friendly reminder that Aqua is gonna get passed around the Norts like the collection plate at church.

Needs Cloud, Tifa, and Yuffie in the other three slots watching.

>no Cloud
Slow.

so /khg/

i have 70 jewels right now and i'm on story mission 271

this means i have

Basically we log in each day and watch in anguish as people around us are making all these good pulls while we have no where near enough jewels saved up before the limited event goes away forever.

well fuck

$$$

when are we having a friendship edition

: ^ )

Now do you get why people are so butthurt over the lack of compensation for the weekly rewards downtime or lack of bonus jewels for milestones?

>irony at its finest
Horsecock union reporting in

Its top tier at either s or ss rank but over time with newer premium medals coming out it eventually became just like any other older medal, out ranked essentially whether it limited or not they're under powered in comparison

LIGHT!

is there a comparable magic medal to sora & pals in japan at this point? in terms of single target damage

Power > Magic > Speed

prove me wrong

>bears last in every client

Jesus

But how can power be greater than speed, if speed is greater than magic, which is greater than power?

Well that was fun

You're not done yet though user, you need the full 50%.

How do damage multipliers even work?

Like okay

It does 5820 x 1.67 and then on top of that it adds 24% of the multiplied value or the value before multi?

What about keyblade bonuses, is that before or after? What if it has a skill?

What if it got buffed before all of this?

HELP

>there will never be a Great Mouse Detective world
>there will never be a Pete's Dragon world
>there will never be a Treasure Planet world
>there will never be an Emperor's New Groove world
>there will never be an expansion on the Disneyworld ride selection, including Epcot rides
>there will never be a Test Track summon
>there will never be a Figment summon
>there will never be a Captain ELO summon
Anyone else got some more Disney-connected 'there will never be's that we can be sad about?

>mfw this shitty ass medal rolled higher than any of my farmables

This medal has Tier 1 Guilt, 25% max

then you need the full 25%

i did it for stitch, you can do it for this

i got 25% on my first guilt fusion for stitch

>not Refund Edition

You had one job.

I don't think so. I wouldn't be surprised the medal gets reused in the JP version with a different character and art

I'm not the madman who decided to guilt that shitty medal. I just 6*'d mine for the Chip/Dale and moved on.

i don't really care, i just wanted to brag

I know. :(

Fuck Guilting; they should at least increase the Guilt value by 1% per reroll. Too bad that will never happen.

>brag about wasting time and munny on guilting a shitty medal
Alright then pal.

>people will never stop complaining about the worlds in KH because it doesn't include every single one of their childhood movies
Here's some gourmet sad for you senpai

eh, stitch is still my best speed medal

Thought we were still talking about the dwarf medal. Stitch is an awesome medal.

>Wisdom Sora
>Auron
>King Mickey

Pick one(1)

and i still got 25% guilt on mine with my first guilt fusion

>There will be a Tangled word
>There will be a Big Hero 6 world
>There will be a Frozen world
>There will be a Marvel world
>There will be a Zootopia world
>There will be a Starkiller Base world with cameos from beloved character like Finn, Rey, and malicious Kylo Ren

I have all three.
>one dot Wisdom
>one dot Mickey
>three dot Auron

>mfw pulled this enough times to 3-dot him
>mfw literally pulled all three element turn buffers
>mfw just want to pull a KHII Aerith or Vivi

Look at his smug pepe face; bastard knows my pain.

So do I but I only have one slot open and I don't know which one fits

Show us the rest of the Keyblade

You can always use him for starlight or w/e. Still some use.

>beloved character like Finn, Rey, and malicious Kylo Ren
kek

Three Wishes at lv. 21

KH Aerith
Guilted Yuna
Open
Sora and Pals on Upright slot
Hades on Reverse slot

Hey guys how many medals to guilt?

23? For the snowhites and dwarves i mean

23 three stars of each

>guilt Wakka
>10%
>reroll
>10%

Why

Why so many again?

Wasn't it 7 before?

question for khfag or any other JP players

when limiteds are in the pool and there's a guaranteed limited at 10 pulls, does that mean 10 pulls during that specific promotion, or 10 pulls in general?

10 pulls during that promotion, doesn't make much sense otherwise

I feel your pain. I could guilt DiZ if I wanted to.

I'd go with Wisdom Form; Guilt'd Yuna outdamages non-Guilt'd Auron/King Mickey for the same cost, and you'd probably want a lower cost medal since multiple 3 cost specials kinda clog.

ok just wanted to be sure, thanks

I need some suggestions for my TT. Here's my keyblade. I'll show my current medal stash next.

Here's the stash. Should I combine Leon or just use 2 for now?

>Captain ELO
Literally who?

Pretty sure the poster below means Captain EO.

I've never heard of Captain EO either.

can special trigger paralze and poison ? or can it only be triggered through swipes/tap. I know you can trigger attack boost 1&2 using special and defense boost can only be triggered on hit

*one google search later*
Well that would explain why this wasn't in Disney World when I was there. Like they were going to keep an attraction starring a known pedophile around.

This might be worth checking out if there are any decent bootlegs out there.

Only taps.

I'm pretty sure the whole thing is on YouTube, or at least it used to be. Might've been taken down by now, since YouTube.

Bitch fuck you, this shit was straight up 80s cheese in a BEAUTIFUL way.
youtube.com/watch?v=AXDJqQxrLyQ

Fuck me because they took it out because Michael Jackson diddled some kids?

After having the Runaway Brain dude as a special boss, I can believe anything's possible.

>Sora follows a portal down a dark hallway to emerge in a futuristic hallway, with odd lights and steam
>Goofy and Donald are left behind
>sees some white boots run by, that we only see from our angle as he turns to us
>suddenly, a dull repetitive noise is heard
>almost, like breathing, but mechanical
>the camera shifts again as it walks towards Sora, the breathing is more focused, more audible
>Sora sees whoever the camera has the POV of, and is visibly shocked, before summoning his keyblade
>there is no mistaking what that noise is now
youtube.com/watch?v=stOjeylx4Fw
>silence as he observes our hero, silent save the breathing, then he draws his iconic crimson blade
youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8

>Shimomura mix of youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w
okay I'm not gonna lie I've got a half chub at the thought

No, it was there until 1997 to make way for new attractions unrelated to all that. It came back for five years after MJ died, but shut down again after low attendance (because honestly, outside of the nostalgia, it's basically a 20 minute movie with poor sound and 3D effects from 30 years ago). The kid sex crap had nothing to do with it, it just was an old attraction and, as much as I like it, doesn't have the same staying power other Epcot rides have, (or at least should have, *coughcough*Maelstrom*coughcough*)

That's more of a Prequels theme, but if they did it, I wouldn't complain.

>Agrabah
bandits that track you and fly in like they're real members of Al Queda
>rainbow melody assholes which aren't a problem except for the fact that they can move around and fly over the pits you can't
>then air soldiers show up too
>Fat bandits that spawn in areas where you can't get behind them then don't move
>Cave of Wonders' head jiggling harder than a broken funko pop and you have to try and stand on it
>Iago floating just out of reach during the boss fight
I hate this goddamn world.

>lose the coliseum round with the enemy on its last life bar
>would have one if at least one of the four Attack Boost II chances went off

Oh yeah, I'm mad

Jesus CHRIST, Kingdom Hearts Ground Zeroes WHEN?

Each evolution needs another medal of the same rank.

26. These people can't do math.

Since χ[chi] ends service on September 1st, that means August is the last story update.

So I will assume that 2.8 will release, in Japan, probably late August. FFXV is in September so that'd be like, a bad idea to have them compete.

So I'm thinking, provided it isn't a wordwide release, it'll reach the West in October? November?

>KH3 won't be a simultaneous worldwide release
This shit right here is gonna fucking kill me

It better be

This isn't fucking 1999.

youtube.com/watch?v=KckCsw_JyJI

Cutie.

I'd post an Olette to congratulate you on your great taste but you posted the internet's only art of best girl.

Are you sure?

Which should I 6*?

Stitch, and then Guilt him up.

Your strongest one

s-t-i-c-h

You forgot an extra 't' in there.

>Stitch not in the last slot
>keyblade ain't even maxed
But yeah, Stitch.

>that song

Man, TPP was such a disappointment. =/

Stop reminding me it's unfinished.

Just stop, I'm still not over it

Damn you Konami

From the TV show? An experiment that ages people?

Don't scatter the sorrow of MGSV's potential to the heartless sea. It will always be with you. Plant it's roots in you.

What's the best mission for farming munny?

the Munny missions

Reminder Lilo grew up to get fucked, got pregnant, had a kid, and now stitch is hanging out with said kid

>Stitch got cucked

Very vague memory of an experiment dubbed "Skip" or something which propelled Lilo forward in time 10 years, aging her those 10 years in the process but she was just gone during that time. I think.

>why are you helping raise your female friend's son?
>"O-Ohana mean familee"

Sounds about right. All Chris Sanders women become sex incarnate when they grow up. And some reach that point even before they grow up fully.