/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqRd-95g4fU
youtube.com/watch?v=NGw7KtRxfgU
nsfwmods.com/files/file/14-hdt-high-heeled-boots-for-unp-by-kendo-2/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17499/?
youtube.com/watch?v=Uq1LBYQk-rM
youtube.com/watch?v=iVvXB-Vwnco
youtube.com/watch?v=51l7a04OU9E
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ILZv6kS_8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0lLvTGDX90
youtube.com/watch?v=om8SeO2RimU
youtube.com/watch?v=gfhmQdI14go
youtube.com/watch?v=3YfaOjxiA4c
youtube.com/watch?v=VyGeRVvW6cs
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28642/?
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for lizrd.

First for Requiem is a blight upon Skyrim mods.

does anyone have aiko's steam?

First for praise those who can draw.

Waifus and lore living in harmony.

nd for unapologetic orcfus

repost for where the mask!?

Clones said something about the Champion of Vaermina being able to de-vampirize vampires and other crazy cool shit. So basically Vaermina can do some insane shit but she never really flexes her muscles like Molag or Mehrunes.

BUTTS

lizrd butts

nth for Meridia

I know the female texture was already released, but maybe some different or different colored scales that run down the length of the spine all the way to the tail ?

find the video it's featured in

>they're in the middle of Alice's pic dump
Timing is everything m8. You gotta catch the tailwind of a Meara pic dump if you don't want to be skimmed over.

Elemental archer reporting for duty.

>Yeah, Clayman was the decline. Reroute To Remain is however, one of the greatest sins in metal history.
Why? I've certainly heard worse than that.

>but maybe some different or different colored scales that run down the length of the spine all the way to the tail ?
Can't. Blender refuse to open up the nif for tails for some reason. Plus I'm currently working on male textures so I probably won't edit the female ones for awhile.

I did, he dosent mention shit about it

100% unapologetically green, well done.

No, but the comments do.

Would you guys make the mental leaps necessary to imagine a follower looking a certain way if the mod author was dogshit at 3D modelling but decent enough at drawing to give an idea of what the character looked like? I've got a finished piece on what a follower i'm working on looks like and it's sort of close to how he looks in-game but i'm simply not good enough at Autodesk or anything to spend hours modeling the cape/mask.

Water you listening to, /tesg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=TqRd-95g4fU

tfw having a hard time finding stuff similar to this.

Holy shit we talking about In Flames righthere rightnow? Didn't expect this in the last years

Lunar Strain is the best shit, just say it.

>Can't. Blender refuse to open up the nif for tails for some reason. Plus I'm currently working on male textures so I probably won't edit the female ones for awhile.

Well it could be applied to the male texture as well. But I'm just throwing out some random ideas. Hope you didn't take it the wrong way.

youtube.com/watch?v=NGw7KtRxfgU

>Would you guys make the mental leaps necessary to imagine a follower looking a certain way if the mod author was dogshit at 3D modelling but decent enough at drawing

sounds like Belko 110%

Do you use the shoes that come with that armour? I wanted to use some high heels but none really work to well with it.

WHIPPIN AND COOKIN AND FLIPPIN CHICKENS

Thought the same thing but I forgot her name

Action?

I'd like to see more of your report.

Thanks! She also unapologetically tuskless.

Dunno who that is, just wondering if it's a possibility

I do, wouldn't feel sneaky otherwise.

Maybe you can change its mesh for some of these? I use the DB replacer so I wouldnt get the bonus with other boots.

nsfwmods.com/files/file/14-hdt-high-heeled-boots-for-unp-by-kendo-2/

Are you god damned retarded? It's an example of how it's a possility

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17499/?
Use this if you're going to be snapping killcam screenies.

clones

youtube.com/watch?v=Uq1LBYQk-rM

That isn't an example at all you autistic faggot, some shitty MSPaint drawing of a waifu with a scarf doesn't explain anything.

I played color the numbers

For some reason I've been a huge fan of Colony.
Actually, listening to their old stuff (never actually listened to their old stuff since I was a pleb back then), they sound much better than their current selves.
Shit, what the fuck happened to them?

I'll eventually get around to making different designs. It's just right now I'm still not comfortable adding stuff until I get everything situated.

Honestly, I'm still a novice texture artist. And I'm extremely surprised that my textures came out like they did for females.

Right now it feels like I'm just winging it for males.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVvXB-Vwnco
I have a question about the left side of that image. Many questions, actually.

Research finds this
youtube.com/watch?v=51l7a04OU9E
wtf

Ah I see. Dunno about the link, none of them look particularly good imo. Thanks anyway, I'm sure I'll find something.

Holy shit just realized that twisted ARM

>modded scarf on character
>same modded outfit on character

I don't give a shit who that is, that literally helps with nothing I asked if the in-game model actually has the shit the drawing does.

>Skyrim Japanese dub
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS! youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ILZv6kS_8

Yes, praise me and make me your king

I need a new game I've been bleeding this shit dry for 5 years not counting the century of my life I wasted on the previous 2

I don't enjoy fallout, witcher, dragon's dogma, or dragon age

what is left

What the hell? Calm down user, you mentioned "the mod author was dogshit at 3D modelling but decent enough at drawing." That describes Belko's transition from kawaii 2D to atrocious 3D perfectly. I'm sorry if I misunderstood you, genuinely.

I have a question too thou more mundane than the happenings in the background. Where is that mask from ?

>you loose an arrow but you fire a bow

welcome to 3 years ago newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0lLvTGDX90

2:53

Mirror's Edge was pretty cool if you ignore the story

This is correct

>you set a bow on fire but you eat the arrow

they don't look japanese though, bad modding

kill yourself

or

memegames

Oh well of course, how silly of me to not know

Sorry, this retard is getting me riled up I'm not talking "dogshit at modeling" as in I'm actually going to waste the time making it at all, I'm talking the imaginative and roleplay capabilities of the average Joe on Nexus that may download what I'm making.

I feared it would come to this

I see a lot of people complain how bad the new waifus are but some of the oldfag ones were truly hideous

Ahhhh yeah, I still have to pay back that Potionmaster for selling me this "subduing potion".
It took hours to get her free and clean up that mess.

thats how the oldfag system works
no matter how shit they were, because they were here first a tiny cult of certain anons worships them

like the cucked cunt

maisie williams?

Considering how popular some of those heinous Naruto mods are, I say there's a niche for everybody no matter how the mod really turns out. Plus everyone starts out somewhere, one improves with practice, etc. Go for it man.

lolicept never posted here or anything if that's what you're implying, he's just a nippon modder on the Nexus.

What bonemold recolor is that ?

I know. but oldfag /tesg/ worshipped belko anyway

Literally only Arurun.

Maybe you should be a little bit more clear with the way you attempt to communicate. Such as typing sentences that accurately reflect the question in your mind.

Linking here cause I didn't notice there was a new thread before I posted

i just slapped some on it in gimp

I like your waifu.

this
only his "friends" and that "one" user did

Maybe you should just learn to read, cocksmoking nigger.

Thank you. I'm grateful there are people out there like you who like and appreciate her. It can be demoralizing when all I ever read are negative things.

me too, senpai

remember that one post I asked you to save?

sloot

Bryn's "features" are very "substantial" so it's only natural that you'll get a likewise reaction from those who don't find that kind of thing attractive. At least you don't have it as bad as Maxeen. You should learn to talk back like he does instead of blubbering about it.

>shit armor
>shit tit size
>ugly dead face
>weave looking hair

might as well just uninstall

I read what you wrote, and it was inconsistent with what you're saying you actually wanted.

What's with the armor tho

I honestly can't relate to the adventure lingerie mods, they just trigger me

Yeah I have it. Sorry for getting baited.

Does anybody have a good 'poses' mod?

I'm not sure how to describe it, but something where I can edit what 'pose' my character is doing (lying on the floor, standing straight, kneeling etc.).

Something about having fun, I guess.
For me, I'm usually very picky about playing with lingerie mods unless it sorta makes sense with the character I'm playing as.

Aw man I hate when that happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=om8SeO2RimU
rip in piece

we all use hkxcmd

stay cool arisu

Halo's poser is the first to come to mind
but if you are thinking of an accurate command style or drag and drop limbs into position, then i can't help

Your mom was inconsistent on whether she wanted all our dicks in her asshole or her gaping pussy, hard to hear her with her mouth full.

I don't like them myself but I will agree that they have their uses. Like they're great for beast races, Ohmes-Raht, Abyssal Dremoras, or any other type of character that has interesting skin. They just look like gratuitous slutwear on plain human women though.

Adult Cumtears looks amazing in it.

No big deal about the image dump. I don't care if my images get buried anyways, I can just direct people to them later when they ask. Thanks for the consideration though! Please upload as you normally do. I don't make adjustments on account of others, so don't do it for me.

Man! Kiril was absolutely phenomenal. I'm now thinking about implementing Divinity 2's OST in Skyrim.

youtube.com/watch?v=gfhmQdI14go

youtube.com/watch?v=3YfaOjxiA4c

youtube.com/watch?v=VyGeRVvW6cs

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28642/?
I disagree. It's actually more disgusting than usual on alt-Natalia.