Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Templar Edition
Previously on /tosg/ : Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
If you haven't downloaded the game yet, Win+R then paste: steam://install/372000. Run and download the game.

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
All guilds are full, Either wait for guilds to kick inactives/Wait for someone to roll a templar/roll a templar yourself. You can try to whisper the guild leader if you want to join a guild.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Cabyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430
youtube.com/watch?v=eZTzoobeLmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

Forgot to edit
>Can I play the game now?
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULIIIIIIE

One day I will rape Koenig,
finding the blonde bimbo idling in Fedimian, I will slowly sneak up behind her through the shadows of the busy marketplace. Naturally the idiotic monk girl will be unaware of her surroundings, probably posing and acting for yet another screenshot to upload to the general again, she knows the foolish masses just love her ditzy persona and the attention is like a drug for the otherwise lonely girl.
That doesn't matter to me though, my goal is her body and pride and I must take both.

I will approach the monk from her blind spot, silent and unnoticeable to the untrained eyes and ears.
One of my favorites: Sleep, is a fast, precise spell and especially strong against unprepared adventurers that do not even think about carrying the local pardoners dispellers with them. Koenig will fall asleep immediately, and in that same moment I must grab her unconscious body and teleport us both into a shady, abandoned corner of the city far away from the eyes of potential saviors.

Me and Koenig all alone in the dark backstreet, I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. I'll rip off the little cloth covering her huge udders and start slapping them, one, two, three .... fifteen times until my strong sleep spell starts losing effect.
Awoken from the pain of her bruised tits I will turn her attention to me by whipping my 10 inch Gravity Pole across her shocked face, Koenig will at this point undoubtedly open her lewd mouth to scream for help.

I'm 162, should I start using my exp cards or wait a few lvls?

She's in trouble!!

Lol

A futile gesture in my presence, I will simply use Psychic Pressure to stop her brain from issuing any commands to her body while still being fully conscious. The blonde bimbo with her mouth open drooling and tongue half out can only be described as a pathetic sight, so I will simply take the invitation and shove my enhanced weapon inside her mouth.

Her throat, not quite used to the foreign body invading the space she needs to breathe, will certainly hurt and at this point I will release her brain from the Psychic Pressure while I force my +10 Maga Rod all the way down her throat until my crotch bumps into her nose. Of course I made sure to not wash my equipment for a few days beforehand so the stink of the pheromones and sweat emanating from them will violently assault the monks nose while she without doubt will try to catch a breath of any air she can get.
Laughable, I will not let her breathe even once as my stacked gear penetrates all the way down to her windpipe and feeling the walls of Koenigs throat wrapping around me ensure that no amount of air will pass.

The monk will probably try to fight back, maybe even try to bite it off or damage me. But to no avail, I know all about her weak build and against my FULL-CON Gravity Pole there is no escape for her.
Disregarding Koenigs need for air I will continuously thrust myself in and out of her throat just until she's about to pass out, at which point I'll release the pent up climax, hosing down pints of hot-white Magic Missiles down her throat filling her stomach and lungs to the brim with my mana before sliding out of her throat allowing her to breathe for the first time.
As Koenig chokes and coughs from the white stuff filling her lungs and throat, trying to catch a single breath of fresh air, I give her a condescending look and cast Lethargy on her.
I've heard Monks really like that spell.

Asking again

You still stand to make good exp at bee farm/demon dick.

lose weight

How the fuck do I make money in this game. I'm level 71 and barely have money to repair my items.

>trying to CC the SPR Monk

Who wants to kiss!

>paladin 3 joins your dulla party

didn't want a cube anyways

Cute here!

@144024927

Kill yourself. Not even gonna giving you a (you) anymore.

I'll kys you instead

????????????????????????

Still do Bees/DP2 til you're upper 160s at least.

Kitty want milk!!!

I really wanted to play this game for the RO nostalgia, but it seems impossible to download.

I have 4 beetleback recipes.

Can I just die already?

quality service!

anyone else team level 30

Remove "gonna" from the sentence and it'll make more sense.

This game is nothing like RO besides the isometric camera and aesthetics.

>Cheapest I've ever seen Trinity Sword recipe on market was 700k
>Probably never gonna return to that range, ever
>Price has been out of control for the past week
>Finally see one for a flat million
>Caves

I don't know how to feel. My inner jew knows I could've done better.

Trinity sword is so iCBT2. It's outdated.

I want to play something fun and unique, what should I try?

Monk

shoulda just got a velniup user, you wont be using it long enough and you coulda bough a magas or better with that money

Did you try Overwatch already?

fuck off capyba

Just use a random white until you get to 220. It's really not worth investing all that much into your gear up until that point, other than like an Arde dagger nothing is going to make a huge difference.

yes its like tf 2 with dota and the same maps all over again and again and again

jesus christ why i fell for that meme

How strong is the pyro/cryo boss killer build compared to the memetelist?

>pyro/cryo
>boss killer
uh...???

>shoulda just got a velniup user

Already made two.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZTzoobeLmU

It's in the OP. "The build of kings"

Please be kind!
I like milk a lot!

That's a runecaster-centric build, not pyro/cryo.

STEAM DEAD?!?!?!??!

I can't wait for this to turn into "it's not worth upgrading gear until at LEAST 400"

My bad, I don't know much about the game yet.

t. c3 Psychocreepo

Why do you post in Tree of Savior General if you don't play or discuss Tree of Savior?

depends on if its as easy to get to 400 as it is to get to 170 user.

Monk.
Cleric1 Priest1 Diev1 Paladin1 Monk3.
Fuck healing.

>250 levels with a meme swordie build
>literally one person has bullied me from here
>hoping someone would bully me and we would become friends through harmless teasing
I'm not even worth being bullied.

It's time. Finally time to kys myself.

t. Koenig

>2016
>Paying for anything ever
>Not switching equipment to whatever you find on the field and selling your used up stuff rather than fix its durability
>Actually buying a token
>Not selling shit at 30% loss one item at a time and proceeding to do nothing with the money ever

You're gonna regret it in the long run, anons. I swear!

i can bully you if you want, post your team name.

Even if it's easy, upgrading gear at, say, 120, will make it exceed the stats of common 170 items and be fine until 220. I mean if you're not going to upgrade until 220 anyway, what's it matter if you use an non-upgraded white 170 or an upgraded 75 with the same stats?

You forgot
>fuck doing damage
>fuck getting into parties
>fuck soloing

>not even a good shield
>still insanely expensive
>but the recipe is worthless
>because all the expense is in the low droprate mats needed to craft it

It's like the most unfortunate situation ever.

Gee, I WONDER WHY.

I do both.

Reminder to abuse quests that spawn monsters to defeat to finish your card kill counts faster!

What's the fucking point of squire repair shop if it always says "u dun hav enuf material xD"

>I still use a beetleback

depends on the weapon i guess. Yea you can upgrade shit to beat that next tier white, but if it costs just as much to do so. Then what was the point?

What's better for a paladin, STR or DEX? Their skills don't seem to scale much with str, that's why I'¡m asking

Do I need to learn an attribute to use a pistol if I'm an archer?

My beetleback recipe collection in nearing 20 across my 4 characters.
Good thing I got 4 ardes already.

>she lets boys join her guild

You get to appreciate the look?
I don't know if repair costs increase with +ing because I've never paid attention, but if they don't, that's another thing.
You get more journal points.
You get the satisfaction of taking care of your weapon. I mean what's the point of putting a custom memo if you're just going to ditch it?

Thanks for the encouragement, but I feel like in this situation simply blocking his messages would solve the problem. The fact that blocked users don't get notified if they are blocked is what I needed to know, thank you again.
It's actually Futureproof.

anyone else having trouble logging in?

Needs more talt.

What stats should a cleric worry about?

I want to become a Pardoner and sell buffs.

>Be templar
>Someone asks to join
>Check their lodge
>Ignore and block if there's a single boy in there

Why would I write something that disgusting regarding myself?

>Koenigger is a mobile shitter
As expected.

That'd mean you're going full priest, which means almost everything goes into SPR.

>tfw some monster wave quests have a monster spawn limit

t. not Koenig

Girls love their phones man

Shut up Koenig, you loved it.

thad be fine if more weapons had a unique look. But i mean just a purely damage stand point, each tier of weapon costs more to upgrade, if its a blue, purple, or red with decent stats, definately keep that as long as you can til you find a proper replacement. But it eventually just becomes too expensive to keep it relevant, and selling it back can be a pain too since you gotta get someone to buy it for the money you paid to upgrade it if possible. Its not a matter of you being dumb if you do it, just if you can outlevel it in a day or two, and the next ranks just as cheap and better, theres no point holding onto it, from a damage/usefulness standpoint

>check lodge
>confirm it's a boy
>get the whole guild to sneak in there while he's sleeping

oh shit i just noticed that SPR adds damage to aspersion

>pets are all males
and noone will ever get to join that guild.

CON, INT.

I posted it once, no one ever responded to me or my shit build.

I'm not falling for this again.

You can use this build to kill bosses fast.

I'm pretty sure Loli would love to know that there's a drama inducing whore like you on his guild, with all the rules he had set about faggotory.

Why is Marisa eating a tree?

Cool, thanks man.

If you can get from 75 to 120 and from 120 to 170 and from 170 to 220 in "a day or 2", you'll be able to go from 220 to 270 and 270 to 330 and 330 to 400 or whatever in "a day or 2" later on when they have relevant questing for those levels. Hence what I said about it becoming "don't upgrade until 400".

Nutrition.

Crokino or elememe?

Always there for you. I recommend you go wiz3ele3 though, it's a really fun build. All the spells are strong and I feel useful.

It's gimmicky as shit and not all that great to be honest. You're a one trick pony with long set up time, really long cooldown, and it's easy to fuck it up, sometimes the server just dicks you over, says nope, and you get to sit there for 5 minutes not being able to do anything. Definitely wouldn't recommend making that build as your first character.
Wiz3Ele3War isn't a bossing build, it's for AoE damage. Your single target damage is decent, not great, not bad either, but AoE is where you shine, which is good because 99% of this game is AoE.