/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink
- lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

>News
- Sheldon's Picks Volume 2 is coming June 7! twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/736467166631858176
- New Amiibo have been announced for the Squid Sisters, as well as recolored versions of the previous Amiibo lineup, coming in July! The Squid Sisters amiibos are to let you watch them dance and perform music.
- A collaboration with CoroCoro drops early this summer! The 'CoroCoro Roller' is a Splat Roller equipped with Splash Walls and Inkzooka. There will also be the CoroCoro Cap (Damage Up) and the CoroCoro Parka (Cold-Blooded).
- Another Splatoon Wii U bundle has been announced in Japan. It will include contents of the Wii U Premium Pack, a pre-loaded Splatoon on the Wii U, and the Marie & Callie amiibo figures. The bundle will be released on July 7th in Japan for 39,960 Yen.
- Two new Splatoon dioramas are coming in July in Japan! One is a Squid Sisters stage, and the other Kelp Dome. You can place amiibos on them!

> FAQ
-pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
-pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr :
-splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki:
-splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats:
-splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/hAj4rml.jpg
twitter.com/skullmania2930/status/731100100177494017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Game discussion only. No squid sisters.

Friends with Octolings!

None of those either. Talk about the game.

SCANS WHEN?

Here. Never ask for it again.
i.imgur.com/hAj4rml.jpg

Can someone with access to the character models compare the bust sizes of the inkling girl and the octoling?

DON'T KNOW
ALL I KNOW THAT IT WAS AN FUCKING AUCTION
Oh please i hope you aren't serious with this shit

They're identical, they all share the same underlying structure. Callie and Marie too, only they're scaled up.

Friends with Octolings!

That's disappointing.

That's what you wanted, you see all there is to see, what more is there? Chew your cud and fuck off.

If they were different we wouldn't be able to hack Octolings into being playable.

It thought they were playable because they were labeled as a "3rd gender" in the files and not because the of the body.

Bravo has the superior turfing power.
The stage is particularly spawn campy either.
Bravo should win this one.

these are cute, but all of them are shit compared to Slut the Octoling, the Ultimate Splatoon Waifu

What is the porpoise of these? Have we ever actually played a match using one?

There's a link to the generator in the OP now, the one that gets posted in here is made using the OP post number as a seed

We mostly use it in the discord.

You guys have really run out of things to do huh

You have to be part of the DISCORD GOLD CLUB to enjoy this post :)

>playing the game
>running out of things to do

Have fun callie and marie posting i guess

Fuck you, I mean now that you have edited all your gear you have nothing to do but fuck around

When they first started being posted excuses were that people might not have all the gear/weapons.
It can also double as a an image to determine who would win.

>fire hydrant captcha
that's new.

Not everyone edits their gear. Sorry you're so mad about people playing the game.

Why not play the game in squads you fucks

L O L

We do.

>you see all there is to see, what more is there?
"5/15 Supuraketto flop -55 Mariposa distribution products
Cosplay Photos ROM "plush idle +" all age 231 sheets From ¥ 1000 privilege full-color A4 with booklet (booklet only ¥ 200)"

stop posting these disguting cows

Say that again in english, please.

Only if you tell me where I can download/buy the full set in its full resolution.

it's the translation of this crap
twitter.com/skullmania2930/status/731100100177494017
but I can't read moonrunes which makes it even harder to find anything

Why the fuck haven't you ordered it yourself then?
I'm starting to think you don't even want this book, this is just some ongoing meme/shitpost.

B-but what bathroom will they use??

Just did a quick visit to /owg/ to hear them complaining about Widowmaker being their version of E-liter 3K with Burst Bombs.

That's all of the pictures on that Imgur
Now you want it again but in hi-res
Just fuck off

Widowmaker is considerably stronger than the E-Liter will ever be, people only complain because Snipers in general are cancerous.

/owg/ is full of babies who just got the game. They haven't figured out the meta yet.

Handicapped

Widowmaker is broken
Bastion is brokener
If you play as Lucio your team instantly wins
Zenyatta is dead weight

That's about it

and Krak-ons are OP.

>having opinions makes someone an infant

I am ready for these new weapons, give me the info nintendo

>Bastion is brokener
>Zenyatta is dead weight
How is it possible to be this wrong?

But it really was. Krak-on only dropped down thanks to recurring nerfs.

Those nerfs didn't happen until it dropped from OU.

Zenyatta is my favorite hero. His abilities are cool, but he's too slow, too weak, and his health is pathetic. He dies to literally anything.

>tfw there's more Overwatch discussion than Splatoon gameplay discussion in the Splatoon thread.

At least it is interesting discussion nonetheless.

What are you talking about, Krakons are still common as fuck.

Because it was an auction, at least this is what i think, if not then i simply cant find where to buy this

Compare the example/cover or whatever it is (pic of first post) with the imgur pic
You'll find at least one pic on that cover thing which isnt in the imgur pic.
Also that twitter post mentions something about 231 "sheets" what do you think is meant by that?

how's is it feel being down there in C Rank?

Go back to /tf2g/

oh, is this the Overwatch general?
seems im lost

His attack outdamages most dedicated damage heroes. He can heal from across the map. He is balanced by his lack of health and mobility, the same way Tracer is evasive and has a small hitbox, but has lower HP as well.

Is there anyway to turn off the announcements from the two cute girls when you start the game? cos of shitty connection problems I've got to restart a lot.

this is the octos get out general, so yes you're lost

Definetely not 231 pages, that's biblical
I think you should just be grateful you got to see some of it, if not all of it

Fuck off

>shitty connection problems
that's exactly how you turn them off.

If you don't have an internet connection, it skips it so you can go play the mini-games or shops, or octovalley. You will eventually have to watch it once you re-establish it.

They're not cute, and no. But don't worry, the rest of us want them removed from the game too.

Even when I'm connected I can't just switch them off?

please to the understandings

>He can heal from across the map
Yeah, slowly, and if his target loses his line of sight for three seconds the healing stops.
He needs to be either a little bit faster or have a little more health to be even playable. Or even better, be able to restore his own health.

Nope, the devs want these two to be well known can't have them practically completely unseen outside of Splatfest.
Imagine. without that mandatory bit Practically every character would have more visibility time than them.

No. Just mash A and pray they're not in any future games.

It is impossible. The purpose of that intro is to establish the characters so they become memorable. It would be way too convenient if you just skip and look at the game pad. They would lose relevance at that point just like Cap'n Cuttlefish and DJ Octavio.

He is more or less able to heal himself becuase of the shield but i get your point.
Torbjörn boosts him greatly though

goodnight /ink/
Be nice to each other and Octolings

Sounds perfect. Most people hate them just because they're forced into the games introduction.
Hopefully the devs will catch on and remove them in an upcoming patch, or keep them out of Splatoon 2.

Yeah, their mistake was running out of new content to keep them interesting once you've gotten all the intro lines.
In a sequel they are most likely going to have a more active role (sort of like Judd) so they stay relevant without being seen as a nuisance.

Why do you guys have a false flagger going around saying he's from /ink/? How did that start?

Yeah, I liked watching the intros until I'd seen all of the lines.

They should lose the news broadcast and have them in the corner chatting during matchmaking.

They won't be in a sequel.

You can play minigames during matchmaking, the squid whores perform absolutely no function. They can't even be entertaining.

Great Zapfish Blasphemy!

dude peanut butter

Where?

maybe you should keep overwatch discussion to your general then?

If they are in Splatoon 2, I certainly will not buy it.

Seems someone here saw all the Overwatch discussion and decides to go post /ink/ stuff there.

Okay... but the OW discussion started here with this.

Probably just the same retard/breed of retard as the ones in every other general? There's a lot of it between /dsg/ and other generals especially, going both ways.

hope they aren't trying to start shit again, things just calmed down

Yeah, I know. Considering the team-based shooter similarity of the two games I'm not surprised that there ends up being some crossover from time to time. And with this game being deader I'm not surprised that this general starts most of it.

>double false flagging

i love it

Saving the day with Marie's incredible tits

another day another shitpost

Stop already. Talk about the game.

I want to cum inside a 14 year old girl that is also a horrible cephalopod hybrid abomination!

>h3 in ranked
>h3 in ranked
>h3 in ranked
>h3 in ranked
>H3 IN RANKED
WHAT THE FUCK???? GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LOBBY, ASSHAT.

I just lost The Game
Thanks

I want to be good friends with a clinically depressed yet undeniably sexy 25 year old Squid dame.

>h3

Why do you think he said "h3" and "WHAT THE FUCK??"

>25
At first I wanted to suggest younger because she clearly isn't 25 but imagining a 25 year old Marie is definitely appealing to my dick.

>Because it was an auction
Well, basically, the cosplayer only sold it at cons, so those who wanted it and didn't want to travel were out of luck
So, actual buyers were (shadily) able to auction them off at outrageously inflated prices

To answer your most compelling question: No, there are not 231 pages
There are, however, 231 images
You can see it right on the back of the book:
>ガゾウマイスウ:ヤク231マイ
>Image count: About 231

You were SUPPOSED to reply with ">h4$", followed by ">n0", then ">$ty13"...

you're a fucking autist, you know that?