/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous thread: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction out in Japanese arcades with Nine and Izanami playable.
- Console release will be in autumn in Japan and in winter in the US with Es playable.
- XBlaze and CPEX out on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- New manga called Blazblue Variable Heart starts getting published in June.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LitotxjvHyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Celica is a whore.

I love Celica. She is not a whore

Callum Cucked.

Who touched it then?

dont tell me what to do faggot

I wonder what Celica would think about you if she saw how edgy and rude you are, deep down.

>- New manga called Blazblue Variable Heart starts getting published in June.
So where is it? It's June already for me (GMT+0).

Be very gentle!

clearly he means the peter gabriel meaning of sledgehammer

June 9th, user.

>headpats

a head is getting patted for sure

On the 9th.

Dustloop still scanalating?

The scanlator of Remix Heart said that she's interested in scanlating this as well.

16th for Izzy!

There he is. Never change Izzyposter

Life is good.

17th for Best Dad!

Comes out June 9th, considering how puncial scan dustlooper was with Remix Heart we'll get it a few days later and translations possibly quicker if someone dumps it here.

But you're 17th.

She's already been impregnated by the Black Gale

Confirmed Worst Dad actually.

I think with Remix Heart she generally released the scanlations around a month after the chapter came out, but slowed down quite a bit with the final chapters. I wouldn't expect a rapid release is I were you.

>referring to Mai as "she"

Is that guy that wanted to play still here?

More like impregnated by the Black Beast.

Break Blue is canon.

He dead.

Ooh swing and a miss.

Ahh, fuck. Here's hoping people IMailove knows japanese enough to at least tell us what's happening. Please let there be time skip Shiori and Kajun

Sorry Im late.
I got confused by the multiple threads.

You were 16th, that guy is just retarded

Are you retarded or dyslexic? Mai is indeed a she but I was talking about the scanlator.

Is it a monthly or weekly? Mai might not be my favorite person but i still care for some reason

It's gonna be a monthly release.

Reminder that Lambda is the cutest!

Fuck, I assume that means we'll get a lot of pages. Was remix heart monthly?

A...a..real life g-girl?

I like Mai a little more now that she's a spear user instead of a dual sword user like in high school. Now if Mori can somehow justify Mai's presence in the games in seven chapters then I'm cool, especially if the manga explains why the hell Relius was stalking her, the dude has his hands in every faucet of Blazblue and was recently revealed to be a fucking Wizard, who is this guy?

He's One of the Ten Sages, former Immortal Hunter, and previously worked with Kokonoe. I don't think we'll ever get a proper backstory for Relius. Speaking of him being One, what was the point of telling us that if it serves no purpose to anything?

Yes, Remix Heart was monthly as well.

You do realize that there are plenty of female BB fans, right? There are more BB doujinshi aimed at women than there are aimed at men.

Relius wasn't stalking Mai. Me was investigating the location of the Burning Red grimoire and came across Mai by accident. Though he did take an interest in her soul since it was partly male and partly female at the time.

>Not liking twists for the sake of twists
>Not liking Mori's masterful story telling

It explained to us why he was able to go one on one with Nine and not be beaten like a bitch and why he knows so much about magic. Still, how the fuck did a guy like this create Carl? In fact, it explains why Rachel was at first interested in his little ass in Calamity Trigger and why Amane was interested in him in Chronophantasma. Then they saw what a little punk he really was and moved on to other things, in Amane's case, Ragna, in Rachel's case, Ragna and Noel's ability to free the world, if she didn't believe in that she would be for shoving noel back inside the master unit as well

>Still, how the fuck did a guy like this create Carl?
He had sex with a normal woman didn't he? At least that's what I assumed

Celica~

KICK!

Out of everything about Relius you're incredulous about the fact he was able to have a child?

More like the fact that he could even get an erection for something he saw as a bright light. He sees people as tools and he only gets excited during some sick experiment that will quine his curiosity which is why he was about to kidnap Mai before he suddenly changed his mind. Relius doesn't really like prey that can resist too much and he didn't have Phantom with him to make a quick getaway.

You're the one who says that Relius couldn't get an erection. He may be a psychopath but he can have sex. And the way he used his daughter makes it obvious that he did have children to use in his experiments, so it fits his personality just fine.

Also, he didn't change his mind regarding Mai. He did find her soul interesting but he had more important things to do than kidnap her. Also he was more interested in seeing how her soul would develop over time rather than dissecting her soul at it was at that point.

>implying he needs to get an erection
Cattle prod and turkey baster.

rav4~

Fuck you faggot you were supposed to let him die!

The dude was probably samefagging.

That top panel makes it look like he was about to do something before he suddenly changed his mind.

Or it was meant to show how intimidating Mai found him. She was scared shitless of him.

These pointless cameos would be the worst part of Remix Heart if everything else about it wasn't somehow even more irrelevant

Have you actually read the manga? It wasn't pointless as both Hazama and Relius were involved in the plot of Remix Heart.

Then why was Ignis out? Relius never calls her unless he has plans to use her.

He had used her to destroy the guardian of a grimoire.

Ragna, Jubei, Kagura, Hazama and Relius were all in it and they all added absolutely nothing. Worse fan service than the titties

Ragna was sent on various missions by Jubei as training for later in life. The manga showed an example of what his life was like at the time. Kagura was involved to show that he was active as the head of the Duodecim and to demonstrate that he had an interest in Jin from back when the latter was still a student. Hazama and Relius both wanted to obtain the Burning Red, which was pretty central to the plot of the manga.

>Hazama and Relius both wanted to obtain the Burning Red
What did they do with that?

Probably use it as a booster for Nine's abilities, she does have it as her drive in Central Fiction.

They didn't do anything with it because Team Remix Heart was able to prevent the Burning Red from getting completed.

Remix Heart demonstrates that Hazama and Relius had their fingers in many pies rather than just trying to make a new Murakumo. Some of their schemes, such as this one, failed while others worked.

Is it that monstrous thing she has?

That's Hi No Kagutsuchi, you might know it as the name sake of the first setting of the first two games and the name of the final boss in Persona Ultimax. Burning Red served as a booster for magicians like Nine, being incomplete as well as Seifer not being a true mage is why he couldn't use it. Hazama stole it and we don't know what became of it other than the name appearing again in Nine's movelist. It's one of the questions I hope mori will address in this new chapter of Mai's story.

Thanks for the info

You're making things up now. The Burning Red Grimoire wasn't meant to be used as a booster for magicians. The fact Kokonoe didn't want it for herself is proof that it was useless to magicians. Its actual purpose was to allow normal humans to use sorcery. Seifer couldn't use it because Team Remix Heart prevented him from completing it. There's no reason to think that anything became of the failed grimoire. We are never told why Terumi wanted it but it's likely that he didn't want to rely on Phantom for magic. Him being able to teleport or disable the Takamagahara System by himself would have been pretty convenient. There is no need to address the Burning Red since we already know that the grimoire was never completed and was thus never used by anyone.

Burning Red is the name of Nine's overdrive

Yes, I am aware of that. However that is has nothing to do with what we have been told about the grimoire. Grimoires in general are of little use for magicians and they were explicitly made in order to allow normal humans to manipulate magic. It's more likely that Nine named the grimoire after her ability.

Which Blazblue's butt would you kiss?
A clean butt is like a second set of lips for you to kiss.
Pic related is the butt I would like to lovingly make out with

What's the cattle prod for?

Y'know I really like Hazama's face the bottom picture combined with that quote it's like he's thinking
>left behind by Nine who was so awesome
>but I killed the bitch
>yea I killed her
>Killed her reaalll good.
>lel dumb bitch.
>Can't believe she fell for that shit.What a scrub.

Too bad Mori would have it that the majority of people from BB don't stay dead. Terumi was real proud of himself for that one.

Hazama didn't kill Nine though, Terumi did when he was using Kazuma as a host

But Terumi himself wanted her back so that he could have her use her magic on his behalf. Without Phantom Terumi would have never been able to achieve his objective. Perhaps the fact he couldn't obtain the Burning Red is what forced him to bring her back.

Yea, I realized my mistake after when I posted it. Corrected myself at the end of that post with Terumi though. Then again, at that time wouldn't you say Hazama and Terumi were more or less the same? it's only been as of recent that Hazama started to become his own being

By butt you mean her face? Wow, that actually explains a lot! Thanks Celicafag, you're a lot more smarter than I gave you credit for!

Hazama has been his own thing since forever. He's always been a seperate person to Terumi

Well I'd like to make out with her face too, but only before kissing her butt. I don' think she'd like it the other way around
I think kisses on the lips are her favorite thing though, it the purest form of expressing love, after all

I want Bullet to sit on my face

Well, if we take Carl's word for what Hazama is, which I do, Hazama's always had his own soul, even without Terumi's.

Facesitting is pretty great too.
This is what Celica would look like when she sits on my face. Hopefully she still wears her underwear so I can smell them, too!

carl sits on celica's face to give her a hot carl

Is there a neat term for her sitting on my face and peeing on me?

ayy, the vessel needs to be compatible with Terumi, and so needs a like-minded personality and being.
Kazuma was his own thing, even if it was tiny.

yes it's called peeing on you

I want that from her a lot. I hope she wouldnt be put off by such an act

who doesn't

my fantasy is for ragna about to be defeated by all the bad guys surrounding him and then all of a sudden roman reigns jumps in and saves the day without breaking a sweat, and then stares with his awkward not quite menacing stare at the downed or retreating bad guys while he holds his belt up high while aj styles dies from his injuries and ragna barely gets up and thanks roman for saving him

I assume theres a lot of people here who dont want to shower in her delicious pee while having the weight of her body forced against your face, leaving you unable to breathe aside from the occasional inhalement tainted by the scent of her most intimate areas

who

i just get these dumb ideas, like how she's in the middle of peeing but she gets attacked by evil ninjas, who are the rivals of bang's ninja group, and even though bang is trying to fight them off, he struggles and she becomes scared in her peeing state but then roman reigns jumps in to save the day and beats all the evil ninjas up singlehandedly and she thanks roman for his help, and he holds his belt up high in victory

make this scene happen while in the shower. I bet you'll get more sympathizers like that.

>girl peeing on you
>anywhere but the bedroom or with one of you on the toilet
well, you do you

Ragna is the best boy.

Its you!

Classless Blazblue community
youtube.com/watch?v=LitotxjvHyI

HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN!!

Please draw Noel and Mai now that we have an official design for her older look. I've been waiting for this moment.

Hate to break it to you, but I just took that off of his pixiv. I just like the way he draws Ragna.