LORE DISCUSSION EDITION
old:eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10364944
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Xth for best underrated wife

xth for A RIVER OF SALTY SOLOQ TEARS

/lolg/ discussin lore, is this real?

This game sucks. I'm still gonna play it.

>BBCuck is the strongest ADCuck

Patch notes????????

>Zed mains AGAIN thinking its about winrate

TIME TO DROP THE KNOWLEDGE COPYPASTA:

The problem with Zed is that he is rather unique in robbing you of agency in a game. No matter how shit the player playing Zed is you constantly have to play IN REPONSE to what the Zed player is doing. He never plays on a back foot. He can farm from under turret and get nearly every cs in all but maybe 2 matchups, and then roam with full cs. This usually is a segway into a double kill bot lane that you MUST respond to. And if you picked a matchup unfavorable to Zed then you go from not being able to punish him to having to play on the complete defensive once he nears six.

After this and for much more of the game until Zhonya's/GA/and formerly QSS comes out he becomes a splitpusher that requires 2 or more champions to shove out of a lane, and even then a kill is unlikely. Lulu, Kayle, etc. just mean he can't get solo pickoffs against defenders but then they are also tied to having to follow their teammates all game because of what Zed MIGHT engage on.

There isn't any thought to any of this from the Zed player. This is what happens in nearly every single game with Zed completely independent of what else is in the game. It is an uphill battle from start to finish.

This is a game of basketball where the other team gets to start with the ball every single time. If you are even slightly better, it doesn't matter but holy fuck does it begin to wear on you especially given the much lower effort to reward Zed has to put into the game.

Most players haven't been able to vocalize this so they do what has historically been done about champs that give you problems: call it OP, and hope for nerfs. This isn't really about winrate or itemization or whatever. It's because it is actually exhausting to play against Zed endlessly in every game even if you have a patented way to "shit on them every time".

You guys are missing the biggest point of the whole blog.

>To address position shortages, we’re adding an autofill mode that can trigger when queue times are too long. If players enter queue with excessive estimated wait times, the matchmaker will potentially assign them a role other than the two they selected.

>GET ASSIGNED A RANDOM ROLE AGAINST YOUR WILL
>EITHER STOP QUEUING OR GET RANDOM ROLE

Literally reverting back to the old queue lol

I want ahri to attend my customer service calls!

Just make lucian's W scale off AD and give all the other adcs a dash like lucian/graves and you solve this imbalance issue

I want to kiss Trundle!

She isn't underrated she is just way too clingy, and probably only wants to fuck people like her brother which is creepy.

See last thread, it is happening.

Xth for Annie a CUTE!

I have no desire to ever return to Normals/Ranked

No motivation. I just play Arams all day now

What do

That's a really cute cosplay.

I love Sona!

Sona would like people who are kind and considerate to others, and I want to be someone she would approve of!

I hope you feel the same way about your waifu or husbando, and that they inspire you to be the best version of you!

Im way used to tanky junglers and trying to get used to Kindred. Any tips? Im not used to getting deleted

It FORCES you to auto-fill?
I thought it was like a checkbox for people who are like "I'll support but only if I really really have to in order to get into a game"

play more arams
it's fun

"Just make all the weak champions like the strong one" is a bad solution. This makes the role feel stale.

It fits him well, as he is THE KING

Remember that Lyte is fired, and all is right with the world.

God I love this thread now. Actual discussion instead of shitposting
another Azirfag? I know im not alone

I agree.

xth for Vlad is pretty

Is loving your dead sibling so much that you want a partner who resembles them in some way so weird? Also, pretty sure she has closure considering Valor is supposed to represent her brother in a way.

>Still up in the air if Leona will be remade into some 0 damage minigame slut
>all is right with the world

Nope, doesn't sound like that at all.

If you queue at that time then you will be forced to autofill whatever your team needs.

My husbando inspire me to steal, be more of an asshole and let people sexually sit on my face!

Reminder that Lyte won, his legacy continues set in stone at Riot, and he went away before he could be punished.

Reminder that the villain won.

Play ARAMs. Play Fun Mode on weekend. That's all I do.

Alternatively tank to Bronze 4-5 and have oodles of fun in a strange new world.

Stick with tanky junglers cause kindred is getting nerfed again next patch

but It doesn't award chests =(

need a source, bub

oh fucks sake, i just got her

but you can win keys

Eventually it will. This game is all about casual loot pinatas now. I mean RGMQ has them.

so what? chests are easy to get. Keys are the only things that take real work to get.

I want to RAPE Riven!

Take her midlane

Kindred can do it SURPRISINGLY well

>Azir avatarfags

WHY IS THIS SHIT PERMITTED?
OH WAIT, ITS BECAUSE THE HOT POCKET MAN IS ALSO AN AZIR AVATARFAG

Im not a azirfag but what lore you guys think should be expanded next? The void, piltover, noxus?

Best girl.
Best scent.
Best wife.

aram all week
get your chests during the week end with rotating game modes
that's what i do when im tired of ranked

Is that really a bad thing? She's pretty boring.

WEQR good work team.

Xth for reason why riot wont listen to solotards. Plwase quit this game solotards.

Seems like you will get warned when the autofill is about to happen but nothing about a checkbox.

So just don't queue when autofill is happening.

Ionia
any other opinions can fuck off or see me on the rift

Reposting
If riot were to start expanding/refining the lore of League of Legends, how would you like them to do it? Answer on pole:
strawpoll.me/10364944
>strawpoll.me/10364944
strawpoll.me/10364944
As an additional question, what topics would you like to see them cover?

I have no problem with avatarfags as long as they contribute to the general in some fashion.

So far Jhin and Azir posters haven't fucked up yet, which is surprising

say that to me in-game not on Veeky Forums see what happens

>making decisions based off the majority is retarded

wew, solotards are funny.

I was planning on taking her top/mid because I fucking suck ass at Jungle anyway, but wouldn't these nerfs fuck her laning up even more since theres less of a chance for marks to be ez scuttler?

Please dont listen to this faggot. its only for diamond plus.

>Zed on free champion rotation
>give it a try
>tfw safe laning phase while doing alot of poke
>tfw all-in at lvl 6 and killed my opponent without delayed ult dmg
Holy shit it's ridiculous how easy it is to win lane and safely kill opponents. The best part is it's a free kill whenever ult is up.

I've been messing around with it for a while, how is her matchup vs Azir? I've only done it vs assassins and Veigar, and they're really easy to bully. The one time I went against Ezreal I had to break even because it's impossible to zone him.

git gud fag lol

>literally predicted day 1 of the dynamic queue announcement that it was a stupid idea that kicked the can down the road
>that can being that not all roles contribute equally or in as many ways towards actually winning a game, when the fix is to give something for everyone in every role
>queue times longest since the beta days
>people stuck having to queue for a popular role and then the role they actually wanted, sometimes even third
>its a DISASTER

LOL. VINDICATION. All the RiotShills defending this stupid shit on the first day of the announcement. baka, family.

Irelia VU, she's becoming a decaying corpse, someone finally explain what are Zed real motivation

>JUST DONT PLAY THE GAME WHILE OUTSIDE PEAK HOURS GUYS
Isnt that like the opposite of what the company wants

Dead game general? Dead game general.

That clusterfuck of an announcement from Riot today pretty much confirmed the game is kill.

It was a good run boys and girls. I liked shitposting with you all and swapping pictures of cute waifus but I think I'm done with this shitty game. It's clearly time to move on.

The shitty part is the only new multiplayer game out right now is Overwatch. It's OK but I can't see myself playing it for years like I did League of Legends.

Well I guess I'll rip though all the 2D Metroids again for the umpteenth time since video games are literally shit nowadays, unless anybody has any recommendations. I'm sick and tired of these new fucking F2P MOBA grindfests with the depth of fucking Mcdonalds.

Is the Void just Bug Hell? I realize Vel shows it is less buggy but he seems more like an outleir then a norm.

Your reading comprehension is terrible. They never mention nerfs to Zed.

>le why riot why you not listening to us

*we are listening to majority*

>le rito why you listennig to majority? I play this >game more than them le am solo tard i know >what is good lellelele competitive integrity lelelel.

Of course they had to revert back to the old queue dude literally nobody wants to support, there's no way to reduce queue times for high elo players, this is really the only way to get reasonable queue times.

>random role
>implying it won't just force mid and top mains to suppoer from time to time

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

I hope that new varus legendary skin will mean more ionia lore

I hope you get banned

>Zeds going bot for a double pre 6

You mean to tell me that somehow you, your bot, AND your jungler all failed to spot him out with wards or otherwise shut down his early game roam attempt? Well then, it sounds like you're a bunch of shitters and Zed deserved every scrap of gold he got from you guys.

>Zed is forced to split push because he'll get fucked up if he tries to teamfight no matter how fed he is
>This is a bad thing

Jesus Christ, do you even play this game? Just 5 man it down mid and enjoy your free 5v4 and inhibitor

You sound like someone who just reads wikis and patch notes without having a single shred of practical knowledge about the game. I bet you've never once even played Zed in a bot game to get a better understanding of what his kit is like and learn how to properly exploit his weaknesses.

>posts begins with zed
It's some shitter complaining about him 100%.

Why this would be tied to ionia lore are saying something like a invasion from creatures of the void to ionia, Malzahar having a real lore

I don't even play league any more
I just shitpost here.

Teemo is kind of a bitch but I can allow this request to go through.

LB wasted both sums chasing graves level one so while she beat zil in lane she couldnt kill him pre6, voli ganked top for fb lvl 3, Voli and I both got fed off a messy party botlane after our bot dove the enemy t2, they couldn't go anywhere near voli or myself and the leona just gave up and trolled

people just jumped at the chance to get their main role and didn't see the obvious downsides.

also that's new champion select not dynamic queue

Same tbqh ma familia. I haven't played League since DS3 came out, I just come here to shitpost lewds.

I want go swimming with Lulu.

is this the time to expand the game, trading cards, fighting game

>You mean to tell me that somehow you, your bot, AND your jungler all failed to spot him out with wards or otherwise shut down his early game roam attempt? Well then, it sounds like you're a bunch of shitters and Zed deserved every scrap of gold he got from you guys.

You missed the point. It's a constant checklist the entire game when playing against a Zed. A checklist that if you do not fulfill exactly every game, and with your teammates, that he will become a major nuisance to deal with the rest of the game.

THIS STILL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WINRATE. YOU LITERALLY PLAY IN RESPONSE TO EVERYTHING THE ZED DOES, NO MATTER HOW SHIT THE ZED IS.

Sure if you do that, and the dozen+ other things you MUST do every game with a zed you can keep him down but that STILL misses the POINT. This is the basketball analogy.

>Jesus Christ, do you even play this game? Just 5 man it down mid and enjoy your free 5v4 and inhibitor

Literally works against 100% of champions in this game.

>You sound like someone who just reads wikis and patch notes without having a single shred of practical knowledge about the game.

And you didn't understand a single thing you read. You STILL think its about winrate.

It worked for me because I was Aggressive as fuck. You should outdamage and outsustain him. Regardless of range. I wouldnt call it a full blown counter but Kindred's early game damage makes Azir question going in for a fight.

Of course this is based on my experience so I cant vouche its 100% perfect. It just works, not even as a meme

Itll hurt but I honestly expect it to work still because mid still gets best roaming options for the enemy jungle

I want go swimming with Twitch.

But this affects me then, so i care.

I like traps because they put a lot more effort into being feminine and cute.

It's pretty obvious that everyone who saw it as an unmitigated good thing were either support main fuccbois or people who had never once played a game of Team Builder in their life.

There's also the particularly dense folks who thought it would stop people from trolling in champion select

i wanna breed teemo

Ask someone who just played against a nasus who had over 400 stacks at 15 minutes anything.

I want to go swimming with Fizz

B̴̢̛͖̹̖͈̺͚̹̬̲̺͔̫̩̰̹̥͢A̸͢͏̧͎͈̖̘̮̜̥͍͔͞C̷̫̲̞͎͡K̢̞̭͕͕̙̮̦̤̫͈̭͓̭̳̘͟͠ ͏͏̮̲̖̭̱̺̱̤͉̻̱ͅT̵̵͏̦̘͓̲̲̳̮͕̯H̡̢̟͔͍̻̼̜̮̯̮̜͔̠̻̯̖̞̀E̡̻͇̰͇͉̟̝̤͖̤̩̟̻̖͕ ̣̝̟͈̤͙̰̱̖̲͍̩̪͖̤̗̞́͟͞F̴̴̢͎̹͎͇͈̥̝̙͔̖̺́͝ͅU̷̸̵͙̭̭̼̼̜͙̬͎̙̖̭̜͚͚͜͞C̴̢̬̹̤̟̥̟͎͈͔̯͉̝̞̙̩͠K̴҉͖͈̬̯̯̫̻͖͓̬̱̦̳͡ ̷̸̸͕̣̹̼͍̬̘̦̺̲͍̱͓̤͈͓̫Ơ̧͈̘̲̫̘̭̫̠̭͇͚̥̜̞͠͞ͅF̥̞͕̬̳͕̬͚̬́́͝F̴̴̢̡͈͍̞̬̜͓̝̺͕͚̺̼?̸̡̳̺̪͍̮͙̜̬͈̠̟͢͡ͅͅ!̀͢͠͏̫͈̭͎̣̳̮̫̜̰̟̤̤͓̙̜̙̞̗?̨̮͖̙̤̳͈̣̠̻̙̤̯͖̮̙́́͟͢!̸̷̴̯̥̟̖͇̜͎͓̮̖̥͉̠̙?̛̻͚̯̟̜͉̫͖͠͝!̨̛͕̱̟̗͇̩͈̭̀

I like (Mindbreak)Trap because it is a nice sideboard tech against storm and is free to cast.

Who was your top and jungler, and did you report them for failing to stop this?

No there is no way thats a fucking dude

thats just an ugly nigga in a wig with makeup on wtf lol??

>it would stop people from trolling in champion select

But this is actually true. You can't even deny this now that people choose two roles the only reason someone gets buttblasted is if they don't like the picks others are making.

At this point the only trolls left are the ones copying qtpie queueing as fill, getting support and then asking for their actual role and if not they will play some epic meme pick to force a dodge.

I want to go swimming with jhin

and then drown

I never once brought up winrate you ass. People having a checklist on how to shut down a champion is something that exists for every carry in this game. It's the actual game part of league. By reducing balance down to a purely theoretical standpoint you're removing the game aspect from a fucking video game.

I'll restate my point in the form of a question: Do you, in fact, play league of legends? Because so far you're acting like someone who has purely academic information to fall back on without any practical experience to temper your opinion.

Here you go then Mr. Diamond

I'm sure he's had some experience with getting bred during a war. I wouldn't put it past the Noxius to use that brand of "torture".
Raises moral and breaks the POWs!

This sounds very unsafe. What if he steals your swimming trunks?

>But this is actually true. You can't even deny this now that people choose two roles the only reason someone gets buttblasted is if they don't like the picks others are making.

Because this was combined with the great SJW crusade led by RiotLyte to make all chat carebear level.

So now if you are upset with your teammates you do it passive aggressively. You just straight afk or leave instead of typing anything at all.

no

It definitely looks like a guy.

I hate swimming I'd rather stay home and play video games with Trundle!

>Who was your top and jungler, and did you report them for failing to stop this?
Top was wukong. Jungle was volibear who I was also duoed with. I said he should have camped top more and he just blamed wukong saying camping top was a bad idea. I was 45 cs over twitch in the laning phase and twisted fate had 5 kills over his midlaner.

>OMG GAME IS DED
gonna have dumb niggers posting this all week.