/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10365703
youtube.com/watch?v=K5Zozivt_Q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tharja a best

She can't lay eggs, so that's not possible.

>Archer Mozu is the thread thumbnail
You degenerates did this on purpose didn't you.

Cutest family

Sexy sister

>Tfw no Valla route where you join Anankos
>Get cool allies like Hans, Iago and Zola
>Go on father-son Hoshido-murder-spree bonding sessions with Papa Garon
>Keep Azura updated on your kill count as she stays locked up in the castle's dungeons

Dori is a-dori-ble!

>Kagero shows up in the arena
>no supports so she's by herself
>a knight with 31 HP
>she can do 10*2 damage
>knight can kill her in two hits
>since she can't double on her first attack she loses
Why the fuck can't you double on the first attack, this is bullshit.

Post units better than Mozu

Anankos doesn't want to conquer anything.

He forced Garon to make horrible decisions for the sake of destroying Nohr.

You literally never could.
Unless you took a Brave with you in 4

I'm not even a Mozufag but come on.

>Shitvera
>Better than Mozu
LOL

>Tfw going to try an Oni Corrin in Conquest

Is Blacksmith or Chieftain better?

Yeah you can, at least in Fates. It just doesn't work on your first attack
>1v1
>you attack first
>enemy attacks
>then you attack twice in a row as if you had a brave weapon

Go Chieftain until you get deathblow

Post those NA castles.

I need BP, VP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.

No shit you can double later.
You could never on the first swing, unless you're in the games that let you take what you want in.

>I even save the Seal for Severa.

>I tell Mozu she'll get it in chapter 10 if she's a good girl

>I then give it to the tsun master race instead and bathe in Mozu's villager pleb tears

/feg/ I was finally a gud boi and got my shit sorted out, so I'll be able to do stuff more regularly(hopefully) and actually contribute beyond "lol I'm guy that used to sometimes do stuff now I just fuck around"
I need a smut prompt, what do you guys want?

Blacksmith has less STR/bulk but a lot more SKL. Oni has more STR/bulk but a lot less SKL.

Would you love you're waifu even if she was an inefficient shitter of a unit?

Oh, I thought you were referring to doubling in general. But still, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to do it on the first swing.

Something with Effie
Pretty sure she's the only one who doesnt have anything

Got skills for Xander, Camila, MU, Ryoma, Leo, Elise, Hinoka, Sakura, Benny, and Takumi -Includes some ""totally ligit"" skills-
I'll try and visit back as much as I can so feel free to leave whatever. NA only, sorry.

Balance.

Saizo rewards Kagero the way she likes it for recently saving Lord Ryoma

Effie using her brute strength to rape mamui

Takumi and Camilla

To anyone that's used the a save editor with their Revelation save: Will bringing Scarlet back to life get my castle shadow-banned? Her "retired" epilogue makes me mad. I want to correct that, but only if it's safe.

Shilling my castle on /feg/!

>Balance.
>when the arena literally cheats with bullshit stats on enemies

Literally perfect.

I like Hana

I've done it. Everything is fine.

So guys can we finally agree we all got cucked and cucked everyone and finally put the shitposting to rest?

>He actually has trouble with the arena

What is the cancer ruining /feg/?

strawpoll.me/10365703

>Tfw just recruited Velouria

God damn, she's destroying everything.

Takumi captured and tortured by an evil Female Corrin and Azura.

Pls stop

I read a theory somewhere that Kagero and Reina were supposed to be one unit, but she was scrapped and her traits were given to two different characters. Would you marry a bloodthirsty ninja, /feg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=K5Zozivt_Q0

>not using Rinkah with 50% crit and Luna
git gud my dude

Don't bring it up

>ywn marry FemNiles

Lancers a best.

>not Femui captured and tortured by Evil Takumi and Evil Takumi

Damnit, I read this as "Kagero and Orochi" at first

So I was just imagining how busty such a character would be...

Look at the poll first you coon

Do you not understand how double attacking works in Fates? Assuming the player engages:
>Lead unit strikes
>If in attack stance, supporting unit strikes immediately after
>Enemy unit strikes
>If in attack stance, enemy supporting unit strikes immediately after
>Lead unit strikes again if their attack speed allows a follow up attack

The lead hitting twice in a row in the arena isn't doubling, it's beginning the cycle from the start.

>leaving mozu out
Hmm
Wolves strong, if it werent for her awful personality i'd have waifu'd her on one of my runs

I put them because they're the most commonly shitposted waifus

dogwife is a nigh unstoppable force of nature
essentially a general with no weapon triangle, an existent speed stat, access to self-recovery, and access to Grisly Wound

have to admit that I didn't like her personality as much as Selkie's when I married her in Revelations

Charlotte seems like the type of girl who would be a smoker

holla at ya boi

Charlotte dominating Benny.

I thought it was
>lead unit strikes
>support unit strikes
>lead unit strikes again
If you were in attack stance. I must be remembering things completely wrong

I'm going to make Mozu her mom next playthrough, she seems to get good growth averages from her. Plus Aptitude.
Some of the moms hurt her defence or speed.

>Not having Velouria in heat begging you to knot her with your dragon cock
Why even live anons.

We totally need a picture of her smoking a cigarette in bed satisfied while Xander or/and Corrin lie in her side knocked out.

big dumb hunk

who cares

i dont

smells like sweat and sports

sit across from him in class i can smell him from here who cares

i dont care

>dragon cock
>knot

Elise femdom.

>most commonly shitposted waifus
You forgot Camilla, Velouria and Soleil.

>have to admit that I didn't like her personality as much as Selkie's when I married her in Revelations

It was the opposite for me personally, I think Selkie is cute but I don't know if I could live with all that energy all the time

>it's the same animation as one of Anankos's attacks

What does it mean?

I have a question about uncensored Fire Emblem version with bikinis and japanese voices. Has petting game or not?

>Raijinto - 1-2 range sword that doesn't rely on Mag for a physical unit, +4 Str when carried on an already dodgy hard hitter
>Siegfried - another 1-2 range sword that doesn't rely on Mag for a physical unit, +4 Def when carried on an already tanky hard hitter
>Fujin Yumi - negates terrain effects on a unit who's supposed to have less liberty in movement, +10 Avo (and +2 Res) on a already fast and dodgy unit, Mt almost as high as a fucking B-rank Silver Bow with no penalties after usage.
>Brynhildr - +10 Crit Evade, has as much Mt as Fimbulventr (which comes 5 chapters ealier) but no Spd penalty. However, it's only usable by a unit that's slow as balls, who can't double most enemies, has a chance to halve magic damage receive based on Skl on a blind unit with barely any Skl who has little trouble dealing with magic users because of high Res.

Why does IS hate Leo so much?

who cares

I care

I like big dumb hunk

She doesn't know you can't knot her user, she only knows her instinctive lust and your dragon cock will most definitely sate those cravings.

>Ryoma and Xander don't have Nohrian Trust and Hoshidan Unity respectively
Dropped. Never come back. Just kidding (lol. Sent you a Maid Band

Might be good, I'll have to think of something. Thank you!
>Effie making sure that corn is "good" enough to marry Elise
M-maybe...
Pretty sure Kagero was originally Birthrights Camilla
I love that image of Charlotte. Maybe a smut of her? I don't think there are any.
>Charlotte nervously giving her first time to corrin trying to get cozy with the royals

>if it werent for her awful personality i'd have waifu'd her on one of my runs

I think it's cute but then maybe I'm just weird

B-But our personals work in tandem! They're flawless! Together we're unstoppable! P-Please don't leave me, not for that big dumb hunk who cares!

I was being serious about my Takumi suggestion.

Or is your silence your way of saying 'no'?

Do you like big dumb hunk and dorky nerd boy together

Futa!Femui getting teased by all the girls in the army because of her humbly-sized dragon penis

Or

Fluffy Charlotte smut with Kamui where she has gentle and emotional sex which she's not used to, having only been around brute and forceful male soldiers before.

W I F E

Check out my skills!

No, big dumb hunk and candy boy OTP.

>Elise quickly becomes a better mounted mage than Leo

JUST

Pretty sure I put all my units on hold. Just go on up to nab the throne.

>Be Seigbert
>Inherit a starving kingdom of barren soil and fucking mountains and dark clouds that rain down purple thunder and with people living in slums, army having trouble with corruption and a bunch of blatantly evil soldiers, and your neighbors like Cheve and Hoshido hate your guts
>Girls his age are a fujo, a potential lesbian rapist, a chuuni and a garbage collector
>Fucking Chad inherits the kingdom of sunshine and happiness with lots of fertile land and beautiful weather
>Get a redheaded beauty

IT'S NOT FAIR

All of Leo's power went to transferring all of his negative character traits into #BlameTakumi and also making him a bishie.

Listen, son, if you're gay that's fine; Kana can bring in the next heirs.

Chad Thunderhunk

Hey, Siegbert, has anyone told you your mom is really hot?

>Kanna
>Being given permission to breed by Memehouse

He can potentially transform into a dragon.

So he's got that going for him.

shut up you ugly nerd

Chad Thundercuck

No, I just didn't want a big ass wall of text. However, I'm not sure how good I'd be at femdom, honestly. Let's leave it at a "maybe?" for now.
Not sure about the femui one, but the Charlotte one might be good. Again, she doesn't have any IIRC.

That's exactly what I did in Revelations. Here's how she turned out in the end.

>knot
you're thinking of the other subhumans
I distinctly recall there being stories of that in the catalog, albeit with Selkie instead.

I like how much of a ditz she can be. Goofy, but in a good way. I think I would've liked Velouria a bit more if her random quotes out of battle reflected that we married each other. Selkie not doing it is acceptable, but Velouria still sounds distant.

Chad "Thunder God's Dick" Ougi

Maybe "awful" was a bit harsh, but her as a whole comes of pretty strong with her characteristics that it drove me away, maybe it wont be so bad now.

Selkie in heat forcing herself onto Matoi

What would the personal weapons of the royal sisters be like?