/owg/ Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com

Other urls found in this thread:

masteroverwatch.com/profile/shared/df737bdd60c16739
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-05-24-overwatch-competitive-mode-to-return-roughly-end-of-june
pcgamer.com/it-sounds-like-overwatchs-mccree-is-going-to-get-nerfed/
watcher.gg/profile/436498
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

?

doing well on 76 is the most satisfying thing ever

>Get of my way or I'll run you over

I'm level 50. I have only 2 legendary skins and they're for characters I DON'T FUCKING PLAY. FUCK THIS GAME

masteroverwatch.com/profile/shared/df737bdd60c16739

HEY Veeky Forums share your stats with this cool website

D.VA's skins are not very good in my opinion.
Carbon fiber is the best.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW LAD LOOKS LIKE SOME ONE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND POST LIMITS!

"Some of the things we wanted to change: one was the season length. We heard a lot of complaints from the community that they felt one-month seasons were too short. We thought there was a lot of cool about one-month seasons - in particular Hearthstone does it really well. But we realise our game is different from Hearthstone so we decided to go with seasons that are probably going to be more around three months. "

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-05-24-overwatch-competitive-mode-to-return-roughly-end-of-june

I. FUCKING. CALLED. IT.

haha, excellent

Reminder that Tracer DOES NOT shower.
In order to shower, she would have to take her harness off to take her clothes off and shower.
Thing is, if she takes the harness off, the becomes a time ghost again, and cannot shower.

Tracer is a stinky, dirty girl that never showers, and her pussy probably smells like the burning gats.

Enjoy, Tracerfags.

TWENTY

TICK

>implying the shot wasn't slightly to the left because Widow was moving left
Do you even ballistics?|

this just makes her hotter

Winston created a home for Tracer that uses the same technology as her device so she can take hers off and sleep, shower, etc. Stop forcing your gross fetish dumbass

He only did that in your headcannon, buddy.

why is enemy hanzo so good reeeeeeeee

What classes do you want them to add or think they will add? Personally I think they're gonna make Doomfist an actual playable character. They've discussed doing so already and it would add another villain to the cast. Perhaps he would fit as a melee-focused offense class.

>still no femboys in overwatch
But they make so much better semen dumpsters than girls

>King's Row
>Dorado

Whoever designed the last points for these maps is straight up retarded

pcgamer.com/it-sounds-like-overwatchs-mccree-is-going-to-get-nerfed/

>blizzard tries to make a class-based shooter
>they think it's a compliment when people call it rock paper scissors

can't wait for july when d.va hard counters mccree by instantly annihilating him with an automatic laser cannon whenever he wanders into her los

Reminder that Tracer is cute. CUTE!

welp, this game died fast. Balance team worse than Riot games lmao.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (EVGA), i've had this gpu for years and i honestly don't know shit about computers and how they work

i'm getting framedrops out the ass and it makes consistent aiming nearly impossible even on lowest possible settings

is it time to update my thinger or am i doing something wrong

do i need to download more ram

On D.Va's skins:
Should I get carbon fiber or white rabbit? I'm leaning towards white rabbit atm.

ATTENTION PLEASE
I'm about to fix McCree
>flashbang now only stuns people below 151 hp
>greatly slows down movement and aim for everything above

I'd like to see Doomfist as a character, I'd also like a character that buffs attack of the team.

there's literally no way to tell with the information you've given us

you have to learn how to do troubleshooting. check gpu temps, check cpu temps, check loads, check if other games run badly, try different drivers

i got a 760gt and it runs fine on it, although i get framedrops sometimes too for seemingly no reason, but they pass within seconds. it might have something to do with the games netcode

this would indirectly make zenyatta even less viable lol

Carbon fiber, because i never see it.

Now, what about Junkrat's Jailbird or Toasted skins?

>Zenyatta
>in range of McCree ever

>although i get framedrops sometimes too for seemingly no reason, but they pass within seconds

that's basically what i'm experiencing as well, i don't have another way to describe or provide further information on it

does the game just not run Perfectly Smooth regardless of gpu?

>What classes do you want them to add or think they will add

reinhardt that doesn't carry a shield. just a big melee guy who knocks enemies around and charges at stuff. so probably doomfist

blizzard said that they don't know how to balance a melee guy because it forces binary 1v1 engagements where he wrecks shit or dies instantly, and that could be fixed by making the melee guy start fights well, but not finish them. like, he would knock enemies around every time he melees for like 100 damage, and then he would either have to switch targets or chase the guy (and probably not catch him). kinda like a winston with his ult but less good at chasing but better at damage

My friend, dear anons.

>under a minute

yes the epic "dont be in range of him" meme, we've all posted this one user

the game is too bloated with flank tunnels and corners for this to ever be a valid argument

the same shit happens in HotS sometimes

i think it just has something to do with blizzards netcode somehow

>playing with cousin
>we both open our lootboxes
>he gets 3 legendaries and a rare
>I get a rare
T-thanks blizzard

>>greatly slows down movement and aim for everything above
>as if that's anything more than very marginally different from a stun

This is a shooter
If you can't aim, you're dead

anyone in NA want to group just for the XP bonus?
i main mercy, don't have a mic, and never chat
Voidstar#1914

pls

As stated before and I'll state it a million times over. PETRA Act-backed super cop whose job is to take down both Overwatch and Talon, using the best equipment a peace officer can get.

Preferably with a moveset that includes a wall shackle, flashbang (actual blind, not a stun), and a disarming ultimate.

Bonus points if its an anonymous character in SWAT tactical power armor with a voice modifier so we can have our version of Pyro.

you don't want to xp too fast 2bh
past lvl 30 everyone tryhard so you can't try out new characters without getting stomped

So is HoTS worth getting into?

I think we can all agree on this.

how the fuck do the average stats work

I switched to hanzo and saw the stats in the end of the match and I had like 30 deaths average

level and mmr are separate

D.Va is cute! CUTE!

>past lvl 30 everyone tryhard so you can't try out new characters without getting stomped
why would i try out new characters when i have mercy

>Roadhog
>C-Tier

nah senpai

>new weekly brawl
>Genji and Hanzo only in Hanamura, super short cooldowns
WE PLATINUM GAMES NOW.

>overwatch
>ballistics
HAHAHAHA
Nice bait though

>Level 41
>Two legendaries and I had to buy a third

Nice game.

>Roadhog at the bottom
no
i do not agree

>Reaper above Hanzo
>Mei that low
>Winston above Zarya AND Pharah

No, we can't

I feel sick when I play Tracer

Can moba shitters that insist only 5 heroes are viable and that they can solo carry as Genji every single game fuck off already

Anyone know how it works if you win / lose in a map you played multiple heroes as in terms of recording career stats of wins and losses and such?

It's a "I cry because we can't kill a mercy" episode

>Lucio and McCree top tier
I still can't figure out if these people are just memeing or are legitimately retarded and bad at the game.

>penalty for leaving games early
>can't get kicked
>can't get reported
>mfw minimizing/going afk when we're getting stomped

>In the air Damage Boosting a Pharah
>She starts shooting at three people on the ground
>In the middle of it all Widowmaker manages to headshot her down
>Fall in the middle of them and finish off all three with the pistol
>My fucking face when whipping out a handgun and shooting a McCree dead

CAN'T DEAGLE THE ZIEGLE

i honestly hope widowmaker gets the nerfbat and she gets it fucking HARD

she's probably the most boring bland and boring design in the game and shouldn't be this strong
why does she have a soldier 76 rifle in short range? i thought the entire thing about snipers was that they died if you got close to them

>S-tier Tracer
>without aimbot

Not sure.

>afk
>get kicked after 20 seconds
le mao

>Roadhog and Mei bottom
Been playing the game for 5 minutes?

>so we can have our version of Pyro
Or just you know if Valve and jewzzard werent bickering retards they could very well make crossover characters and items/skins.

76 is so much fucking fun to play, completely surprised me

>tfw constantly pressuring a reindheardt's shield so he can never keep it up longer than a few seconds at a time before it goes down again and they have to fall back to recharge for the push

this

Never going to happen

>Fan now has a 4 second cool down and forces a regular reload

Whoa I just fixed McCree for free, I should work at Blizzard

>get stomped for the first 5 minutes
>end up winning in overtime

Maybe you should try or go back to "someone died surrender please" of Legends

consider the following: the people who designed her in the first place are also the people in charge of balancing her

a comforting thought, isn't it?

REMINDER ROADHOG IS A NICE GUY!!

>Zenyatta has the best design in the game
>Is the worst hero

It's his lack of any recoil and super damage direct-rocket that does it for me. I figured he'd just be a hero for CoD shitters, but he caught me by total surprise.

Post em
watcher.gg/profile/436498
>Worst hero
>With discord orb he can headshot 2 shot tanks

I DON'T NEED REMINDING

I might kill myself because I'll never be with her

Life is misery lads

maybe because the top teams in competative game run them almost all the time because they're so strong

I fucking love 76. After having a shit streak yesterday, he turned things around.

I'm gonna main him from now on.

nu-uh

>balance team worse than riot games
hi /lolg/, did (You) get lost on your way here?
your general is this way.

Zenyatta is fucking amazing, keep at it and eventually it'll click. Zenyattas who have good tanks to back them up and learn how to use Discord Orbs properly are monsters.
His health is bullshit, though. He needs to switch HP with Lucio.

>Zenyatta is bad

When will this meme stop?
When will people learn to just not get hit by things?

"Oh no, all of my character's abilities and damage are really good but I have to be more careful than usual with damage. The horror."

I would lick her clean every night.
Every inch of her.

I want her to vomit on me.

He'd be a lot better of a character if he was insane just like TF2 Soldier instead of bordering on edlgelord's edginess

Roadhog is alright, but he literally feeds the enemy team ults, whenever I see a roadhog on the enemy team instead of a Reinheadt I'm just like "oh sweet free ult charge"

hes great on Koth maps though

>match ends
>guy starts shit talking peoples hero selections while he was playing dva
>tell him dva is one of the worst heroes in the game
>game disbands before his sausage fingers can fumble a reply out
>he adds me
>check his profile
>dva icon
ha ha ha ha ha

>Tfw can't properly track people because everyone plays like a fucking retard
rip

You're a lifeless little faggot if you give a shit about what any "team" of competitive virgins do in a video game.

McCree and Lucio are not the best heroes in the game by any means whatsoever.

it will when they end up getting perma muted or banned for thinking this is league/dota and they can be retarded non human beings without reprecussion

I actually want to see more melee-based heroes like Reinhardt.

We also need more true tanks, like Reinhardt. It's getting boring maining Reinhardt as the only competent tank all of the time.

I also think a class with a companion, or multiple companions would be cool Like some native american or black african champ who summons a lion or a pack of wolves as an ult to distract enemies or something like that.

What they will definitely add?
Hazmat guy will be a pyromaniac-based champion with a kit similar to Mei, but think fire rings or fire lines, where if you cross them, they do tremendous damage.

I also think that glasses chick with posters of herself all over Hanamura's arcade is another likely bet.

There's also an omnic hero advertised in Numbani's posters, too. Looks to be carrying a shield, maybe.

But all in all, we need:
>more true tanks
>more snipers
>more variety in supports

>thinks D.Va is bad

complete trash

She wouldn't want you to give up user.

No, he doesn't, and Lucio needs a nerf to self-healing and not health.
200 health with Zen's kit is overkill.

I want a doujin of D.va getting mindbroken by a pack of feral omnics!

Reminder

>Reminder that Tracer DOES NOT shower.

Well duh, she's a Londoner

>level 93 on my team

Well this guy likes OVERWATCH.