Piles of money

Post them ITT to inspire and encourage you to get your own pile as well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqqfGXrX__8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i got yous

Post gold bars/coins please, I need to cum.

>encourage you to get your own pile as well

Like a poorfag who can't afford a bank account and a familiy office? Your poverty disgusts me...

>Go to bank
>Withdraw $100 in $1 bills
>Ask for a gold $10,000 strap
>Wrap $1 bills in the strap
>Take selfie with strap side-on
>Upload to Veeky Forums
>Feel superior
>Probably also share on Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, reddit, tumblr etc. with hashtag #h8rgonnah8 etc.

Damn these look great!

Psychologically here's the problem:

You envision reaching piles of cash - and you invest your energy in making cash, indeed you approach that dream and you make huge amounts of cash but it's all in your bank account - as digital numbers there... you will have no pile of cash and your brain will just make that dream dissapear entirely also make some defense mechanism against bringing it back because it failed.

Just envision yourself in a power position, or living an expensive house or something which you could get with lots of money... then it'll be a dream to concentrate all your power toward a pragmatic goal indeed.

Also when you see yourself in those positions you tend to fail, just imagine the position... imagine the mansion and the feeling inside it - but not you inside it.

The dream has to be brought into reality and you have to experience it in real life.

>not having a scrooge mcduck style vault with piles of gold and money
do you even Veeky Forums?

tat's a wholtta bread

wrong pic

youtube.com/watch?v=aqqfGXrX__8

Worth it.

bump

How are you going to cope with the fact that in 10 years TPTB will remove physical cash everything will be digital by then?

How will you cope with the fact that everyone holding 21 BTC or more will be rich while you are a nocoiner in pain?