Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/ : Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
All guilds are full, Either wait for guilds to kick inactives/Wait for someone to roll a templar/roll a templar yourself. You can try to whisper the guild leader if you want to join a guild.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Cabyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/zyg51cgeb6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

Certified cute buffs now for sale at Mercenary Post, channel 2.

Dramaproof

Who wants to kiss!

>Cute buffs
>Ugly headgears

Uhmmm there's a contradiction here

Kill yourself.

You, too.

kill yourself retard

Please be kind.

I went to go see her, she's pretty cute senpai

Are they trying to lewd me?

I know you only wanted me for the cat ears. You won't even talk to me if I don't strike up the conversation first. I am not mad, just feeling used.

>fps actually got worse
nice job imc

I can give them back if you like. I enjoy talking to you and playing with you.

Yes, I guess a full burst Shinobi might be able to best me.

Ain't no Lethargy at play here. I wish there was.

who did this?

Monks are celibate. Their virginal pussies will ever be touched. Because no boy would ever want to, stupid fucking monks.

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/zyg51cgeb6/

Koenigs family lies dead. RIP in pepperoni.

Did Orsha just went down?

A real hero. Fuck monks

Nah, you silly cat. I can't into causing a rift with your newfound friendship. I'm not actually that guy.

What happens to arrow-related skills if you're using a gun or cannon?

orsha remains up for me

you use the weapon swap attribute.

you cant use them with a rifle, what you do is keep your crossbow/bow as your secondary weapon, and switch between the two weapons to use the two skillsets.

the cannon is a secondary weapon, so you go crossbow/cannon in a single weaponset, or cbow/cannon as one set and 2h bow as your second set.

Is Thaumaturge any good? I want to make a wizard but none of the dps classes interest me.

kill me

>ayyyyy lmaos are playing ToS.

Thanks

Please be kind!
Oh I see, that is not very nice. I also thought it was strange since he said he was going to bed hours ago!

What's the best build to go full Dex in so that I can masturbate with the controller due to all the crits?

So are you going to follow my build?

I'm going to follow the one that told me to go ranger and rogue a bunch, I think it was! I'd check but I'm in bed.

So with the recent Neutrality thing what happened to the tryhard RMT Telsiai guild that literally wardec'd everyone?

This is your Koenig tonight.

Her face has got the derpes

Accurrate

>derpes
Is it contagious?

Hell, I'd still hit it

I've never followed the news or whatever, and playing the game on whim.

I'm in the eastern forest of starting town, what should I do now? a wizard btw

SEA server, fuck off Malayshit stop hogging on our server

Just got to Corsair C2 and I've been wondering something about Corsair's double weapon assault buff. Does it actually make it better if you level it to 5 or does it only increases the duration of the buff?

Cattly should be tossed into a Shoggoth tentacle pit as punishment for existing.

What'd I do wrong though?

Why do people keep thinking that public, community world boss timers will work / be worth anything at all? Nobody would ever update them. It's too much of a hassle, it's not important enough for people to go crazy over.

Everyone loves the idea of a public tracker because everybody wants to know when world bosses are coming up, but nobody would contribute to it in order for it to be useful. Until we can get that info directly from the server or automatically from the people who kill the bosses, there's no point.

There's also the problem that it'd make it near impossible for the average person to get a cube at all, because there'd always be 500 people hunting the same boss.

I just found a chinese site on ToS bot, where they can automatically walk through the map to level your character from level 1-60, while doing advancement quest, learning attribute, buying buff related item and shit.

It's only for cleric->priest though.

Now I get why there are so many bots.

it seems that way, but they're spectacularly effective in other games with similar world boss systems. give it time and faith; though it is possible it'll fail due to this game's relatively smaller player population.

Cattly or Koenig?

Those are some huge testicles hehe and now you cannnot unsee.

>retarded gay guy
>retarded gay girl(male)
How about none

what's the best centurion build

whynotbothtaco.jpg

They work in FFXIV

>Cattly is a dude pretending to be a dude
>Koenig is a dude pretending to be a cute, ditzy, clumsy blonde with GIGANTIC tits
huh gee

fucking wonder

I don't think anyone here actually likes Cattly Koenig at least had the loveable idiot thing going

I know right, why wold you pick anyone besides Moenig

How about Null? Lolipantsu need not apply because based enough to make /tosguild/.

Cattly is female though.

I do not think I am pretending to be a boy! It is unnecessary to say that!

How do I tank bees? They kill me in 5 seconds. Does plate armor really make that much of a difference?

DELETE THIS

>falling for the most obvious falseflag there is
Hmm

>GIGANTIC tits

Where did this come from

I used to do this shit all the time to fuck with people.

>be a male
>with a male character
>"user is my sister, i'm using her character while she's at the store"

Thats his owner's pet name for him.

>finally saw my first blue mob today
>gained 20 XP cards' worth of experience just from killing it
Yay! Wow, I'm so happy!

Please do not do the thing where the thread devolves into arguing about my gender again, I am a boy.

Cool blog post.

which one should i pick to max

prove it

post a link to some nudes

Then write Cattly on your dick and show us.

>Cool blog post.
Okay I giggled.

>how to be autist

Um... sorry... I guess I shouldn't have tried to talk about my experiences playing the game when you were all having a nice discussion about Cattly's real-life sex and Koenig's big boobs...

Hi guys, does anyone know how much Bubble Wraps are worth? In Klaipeda if that makes a difference.

put 1 in critical shot and leave the rest unspent. Not worth increasing the mana cost with levels and high anchoring is never worth even using.

>Yay! Wow, I'm so happy!
You're just as bad as them. Kindly get out and go back to your shitheap, plebbitor.

Both are shit and aren't worth the hotkey space.

I think someone is jealous. Post your character in-game and we'll talk about you.

They are not hard to find.
Not really but kinda close, there's a picture of my legs I post in desktop threads sometimes with my KToS character on my monitor.

What is an acceptable way to express your emotions when posting about your in-game experiences, please?

ITT: thirsty anons pretending not to care, but slightly care

Varena or Telsiai?

No dick, no boy!

What should I get with my 2nd Level 4 key? I already have the cat ears.

Don't

I am certified 100% a real boy!

yeah thats about the jist of it

Which Goddess do you share your hair with?

Do you have a Corsair? Sometimes a level 5 chest spawns somewhere in Ibre Plateau. Heard there's a chance of getting unique headdress inside.

Thanks IMC

Which headdress?

was meant for

None, because my char does not resemble sluts.

Cattly must be destroyed.

Please be kind.

ro boys cap when??