>wipe out a quarter of the map
>banned for team damage

>people unironically watch this shit

>as a boss fight

>weebs
>people
pick one

Just want to win in my Super Pershing.
Its like it cursed, can get to 49% then it just drops.

Fuck you war gaming and that kike of a match making for fucking me over. Not everyone can solo carry a pub full of retards.

if you cant carry pub retards then you fit just right with them

I figured someone would make such a comment.

I'm enjoying T20 but how is Pershing?

Yeah, it's not that I'm particularly excited about the tank itself, it's that I can start doing the missions for t55 and get some easy credits on the way.

Comfy like the whole line.

if you can't carry pubs you're farming too much damage and not playing aggressively enough. there's no reason you can't get at least a 55% wr in that tonk playing solo.

[cries in Islamic]

I more often or not I try and front line with it and brawl. Only time I don't is camp maps like Fiery Salient cause you know, fuck driving into TD nest on the other lines.

Then as for peak a boo over the ridge in the across the middle, I've never been good at that. Also know you get shot in the sides and Super Burger has no sides.

It stumps me, I got 53-60% on my other tanks that I play a fair amount in.

worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/44/top-tree-t92-jun16/

>The Community has spoken! Based on the outcome of the recent poll, this June will be dedicated to the American SPG, T92. This means great discounts, Crew XP bonuses, and dedicated missions for the crowning tank of the line!

>330 hp

Guys, does arty get less experience than other tanks? When I finally manage to hit shit and get some kills it seems like a lot less then using a regular tank.

hello orange

>hello orange
>???????????
Keep in mind I've been playing this game for like 2 weeks off and on, so I don't actually know what the fuck I'm doing

i was referencing reservoir dogs :) youre like mr orange

arty is cancer

So I wanted to join NOFUN
My name is cringy and I suck massive dick

uGotOwned
Kill me

apply through the website and say you're from 4chen

>Reservoir dogs
Never watched it.
>arty is cancer
In inclined to disagree, since playing arty is frustrating as fuck.

>In inclined to disagree, since playing arty is frustrating as fuck.

please get a trip so i can laugh in your face when you come back to whine about getting 1 shotted while camping at 50kph

>I've never even attempted to play arty but I know everything about how it works
>anyone who whines about arty cares about being oneshotted
>it has nothing to do with fully aimed shots going nowhere, sometimes hitting nothing, and having to wait half a minute to shoot again while being shitty in almost every other aspect of it
>camping at 50kph
How do you camp at a speed?

is it just me or is it 200% more common for tier 8 normal and tier 7 scouts to get pulled into tier 10 and 9 matches since last patch?

actually i was pleasantly surprised by it, you guys are faggots

This game is shit. Even a decent game at t9 nets you a credits loss.

inb4 buy premium, no, it's a shit game that they don't care about, i'm not going to condone their shit work

>Even a decent game in T9 gets you a credit loss.
If you fire nothing but heat, sure.

>im a newbaby who thinks he knows shit

I don't even use premium ammo or food ever. On my t9, I loaded 4 gold ammos and haven't used any in my 20 games. Still losing credits on average.

get good

>I'm an oldfag that knows less than a newfag

youre defending arty, that makes all your opinions void

>arty is cancer
>no, arty is actually really shit to play because of RNGesus and shitty actual tanks
, >all of your opinions are invalid because you're defending artillery
>mfw defending artillery is invalid because you're defending artillery
>
Alright cumstain, let's put this a different way. Why is artillery cancer?

because its a fucking dice roll and it lets absolute mouth breathing piss gurgling cum snorting weasels sit in the back and potentially 1 shot someone with no chance of fighting back

it has the lowest skill ceiling and a brain damaged monkey can one shot people in it

i haven't even played it yet, can't afford to buy the equipment

>because it's a fucking dice roll
The same way any tank aiming at you would be a dice roll. It's a shit roll for both of you though, what with the 4+ second aiming times and the ridiculously slow she'll velocity. Also we have to wait for you to fuck up, which means no initiative can be taken at all
>someone can sit in the back and kill people with it
First off, what do you even expect ithem to do? You don't have the speed to keep up with everyone else (mostly), you don't have the armor or health to take a hit once you get there, you don't have the aim time to really do anything before you get shot to shit, you don't have the reload speed to really accomplish anything but one shot, and you don't have the view range to go off and do something yourself. Camping in the back is the only thing artillery has in this game.
And after all of that, "" """"""potentially""""""" one-shotting somebody is completely dependent on whether RNGesus decided to stop shitting on arty and actually land a shot for once. And even if you do, it's 40 seconds to the next one, during which you can do whatever the fuck you want because it has to aim AGAIN every time you move.
>it has the lowest skill celing
It isn't a 's simple as "point in the general direction and left click" you know. And there's not much else to be done in a shitty tank frame.

Why do people hate the egg? its pretty good.

you don't know shit

How do you A-43?

Play it like a T-34

Ft. Benning is still getting their museum ready (National Armor and Cavalry Museum) so all those can be permanently stored and taken care of. You'll get to see them all once it's done, but you might have to wait a couple more years.

Roll behind your other meds and flank around enemies when the opportunity comes up. It also does a decent job at climbing hills. Avoid anything that shoots HE as that tends to kill you quickly.

Because of all the Grille 15s breaking MM. Playing Tier 8 prefs is very comfy right now though.

>has literally no points against anything I just said
>I'll just tell him that he doesn't know shit! That'll accomplish something!
Keep me posted

>spotting missions

>sirsalt getting absolutely triggered because he cant ace the mutz

lel

>ill just tell all those veteran players my ignorant input after playing for a fraction of the time they had spent on the game
>im sure theyll respect my dumbass view

do you have the webm where they jump the stug?

Is there a problem with xvm, it won't fucking load at all in some games

Hetzer? starts at 3:00
a.pomf.cat/hlnbdb.webm

Is there a problem with xvm, my entire team is red

>a.pomf.cat/hlnbdb.webm
my bad the 2 confuse me

I gain money when i win in t10
This is just you being bad, pist average dmg?

Yeah, there is problems with XVM lately.
Aslain advise to uncheck those settings on XVM website.

It actually isn't, though, and I really tried to love it. :-((((

thx

>lol your too new to understand
>I mean I don't have any reasons whatsoever, and everything you just said is true, but you're a newfag so you're wrong
If you'd put in so much into the game I'd think you'd have a lot more to say than "you don't know shit". Or is this the autism I'm to expect from vets in World of tanks?

reminder that only retards and masterbaiters defend arty

you dont play a t 34 in a tier 8 game tho

>Memorial Day weekend shekels all coming in at once

This

Reminder that saying something is suit because it's shit is fucking retarded

>Plus 'random' personal reserves
>Check inventory
>10% credit boosts for 4 hours
Who the fuck hates themselves enough to play for 4 hours straight?

you were already told why arty is cancer

your counter argument was "lol ur just saying im new"

>You were already told why arty is cancer
And I already told you why it's not. Right here.
>your counter argument was lol Ur just saying I'm new
No, my above post was my counter argument. Your counter to that was "you don't know shit" which essentially means nothing, since I know enough for you to have nothing else to say on it.

you're an idiot and you don't know shit

arty has the lowest skill ceiling because all you have to know is where to put the cursor and the same 2-3 positions that let you shoot at the most common chokepoints
even if you find some cheeky position that lets you hit a spot that people commonly think is arty safe, you're still entirely at the mercy of RNG, and a complete shitter who didn't move from spawn can still outdamage you because of it

arty is shit to play and shit to play against, this has been rehashed a thousand times

>no tank yet

when can we war crimes?

I doubt either group will get higher than the Dicker Max, but who knows.

vanilla xvm updated, but it'll be awhile until it's implemented to streamers modpacks

>MUH UPDATED MODPACKS
Just install your shitty modpack and update XVM manually, all your configs stay the same.

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HFJgDkhddJjLN0QbR2HiFaPB-albtpbOyW4KYkmh9Bc
>Ctrl+F
>type "ign"

Benis Teams are getting the m/10, if the members played all 4 tourneys together atleast.

Its actually interesting that it was only 1000 gold for a Churchill III and 1500 for the M4 improved

Oh, that's pretty cool then. I guess there were so many 0s that the top 50% threshold was pathetically low.

I bought that thing for gold for 30% off back when it was still in the store, and I've since won it twice and gotten the full gold compensation twice now. Pretty good return on investment for that one.

>newbaby defending arty

top kek

please post your ign so we can laugh how bad you are

See? Now you're actually talking.
>all you have to know is where to put the cursor and the same 2-3 positions that let you shoot the most common choke points
Really oversimplified, but not wrong. Problem is you still have time hit shit, and your stupidly long aim times and shell velocities don't help in the slightest, along with the fact that this is really the only role that most arty can play. There's not much else you can do.
>you're still at mercy of RNG
I did say that
>and a complete shitter that didn't move from spawn can still out damage you because of it
Really? I almost never see artillery anywhere near the top of the board at the end. Plus, this really just depends on how shitty your team is, but I guess in random battles you can get shitty team more often than not.

>worldoftanks.com/en/tournaments/1000000223/team/1000049015/

Tier V Stand -To. KV-1S required, chaffee and T67 preferred.

pw: Benis

Where do I get friends for Armored Warfare?

The point is not that arty is OP, it's that it doesn't bring neither fun nor skill depth to the game due to its simplistic nature and heavily RNG reliance.
Arty players could be replaced by on-command CPU arty strikes and it wouldn't change the gameplay much.

> I will never get on a team that wins tanks
> FOREVER FUCKING STUCK TO PLAY WITH SHITTY ASS PLAYERS
> PEOPLE THINK IM SHIT YET THEY ARE JUST AS SHITTY

FUCKING LET ME IN INNER CIRCLE YOU FUCKING CUNTS!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

youtube.com/watch?v=OJTI4YiM90E
Its free.

Works for EU

what the fuck did i just get?

oh look...its crap like Reserves that i dont fucking use.

hooray.

fucking cheap fucks.

confirmed

Cool got a Panther/M10

what do u get?

What do you want, 10 thousand gold? Its fucking free, take it and dont complain

see

I dont want 10k gold asshat

BUT DONTGIVE GARBAGE FUCKING SHIT LIKE RESERVES

Someone hands you a half drank soda....here you go...ITS FREE

FREE
R
E
E

[Greg Activates]

when are you all going to realize its just an act?

nobody can be that angry all the time.

r-right?