/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ySEq213QKmg
youtube.com/watch?v=3I1nvXOb3T4
mediafire.com/download/nd19jcbs36j2de9/Anne Stuff.7z
modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/40873843.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thick butts a go-go.

Here she is, incredibly flawed and in need of work, but I managed to do it.

Post magic

New thread, new life!

repostan

This is true.
If a vampire wishes to return to normal, he can go to Molag Bal and ask him for it.
If Molag Bal for some reason decides to grant the Vampire his wish, Molag Bal has to go to Vaermina and ask her to remove the Vampirism.

Vaermina is in fact really underrated, but that stems from the fact how fucked the TES lore is. Some areas are extremely detailed (muh heroes) while A SHITLOAD of other areas are not even barebone.

If we follow the few information about Mundus, Aurbis, Nirn and all that shit, Vaermina is in fact one of the most powerful daedric princes. She is the dreamweaver that holds together the dream of Anu. If CHIM is actually canon and the entire existence of the TES universe a dream.

While magnus was tasked to create the physical realm of Mundus, Vaermina was tasked with holding the very plane of existence(sine its a dream) together and watch over it.

However, since Bethesda doesnt give a shit about the TES lore outside boring medieval timelines this whole thing might just be complete bullshit. Its hinted at, but not directly confirmed.

>tfw downloaded a mod that forces npcs to eat food in their invotory and causes weight gain from food consumption
>tfw use my ssbbw elf mod to eat all the fat blobs in the game

video related

youtu.be/ySEq213QKmg

>that pic
>first post

Managed to slightly fix the neck seam but it's still fucking there.

I wonder what Cumtears thinks about this.

Whoa, nice detail on the boobs with the goosebumps.

Nothing because she probably killed Vaenima too and replaced her like she did with Molag Bal.

POST PALADINS AND ONLY PALADINS. THE BEST LOOKING ONE GETS $600 PAYPAL

Thanks but I didn't make the textures, I just used the ones from the Mature Skin.

>Download eiries ENB
>try out the art of bokeh
>game goes to ~12FPS on a setup that was able to handle rampage and essentially every grass/texture mod out there and still maintain 40+ FPS outdoors
rip

I want a full guide on how the fuck to do that. I-It's amazing.

If you need inspiration for a paladin character just copy Sir Knight.

But why?

No, I seem to recall that him saying that his waifu couldn't turn back into a normal human because Molag Bal refused to turn her back. Guess that his premise is lore friendly after all?

fuck off cumtears has cum for tears jej

The Champion of vaermina would still be able to do this. All you need to do is to place the Vampire in sleep. Every entity on mundus goes to quagmire when it sleeps, and here only Vaermina and her servants hold Power.

HOLY
FUCK
PREQUEL
UPDATE
WHEN

do what? download mods?

a few questions:
Which textures
Using Mod Organizer?
Checked skyrim/data/textures/ folders if there are any leftovers?
Moved Textures to the bottom in the left panel of Mod Organizer?

>liking a poorly drawn furshit comic
end thyself, knave.

>Which textures
Specifically, I used Mature Skin HD CBBE Young Body Natural no Moles No Scars
>Using Mod Organizer?
Yes
>Checked skyrim/data/textures/ folders if there are any leftovers?
Cheked the textures in the Data tap of Mod Organizer and got this.
>Moved Textures to the bottom in the left panel of Mod Organizer?
They are only about tools and Video

Also, I switched profiles to a clean install and there wasn't a neck seam.

i havent read your posts previous thread.
Is the problem on a follower or on your character?

follower

How do you put a supernatural being who never feels hungry, thirsty, and tired to sleep? Even knocking them unconscious sounds impossible.

Skull of Corruption
If you really have to, you can use the Staff of Magnus and simply move them to Quagmire.

>never feels tired
You can still run out of stamina as a vampire.

Oh its for a follower?

Alright, go into your game and check the skincolor slider in racemenu(hopefully you use RM, because i dont know enough about ECE and followers, but i think ECE displays the value too.)

Write down the number and go into CK, actor tab and your follower. Under that face tab where you pick hairs you need to set the skintone to exactly the same as you have ingame.

Okay, I still have a neck seam but now the body is darker than the head. Also, did you mean to check the skincolor slider for my follower of my character? Because I checked it for my character.

for the character the follower is based on. Are you using racemenu?

what's his name again?

So about custom armor for a follower, is there an essential guide for that? Something as easy to follow as youtube.com/watch?v=3I1nvXOb3T4 maybe?

Shes naked by default right now and thats just not proper for an upstanding adventurer such as herself.

Did you move the facetint file over?

yes I am using race menu and I don't have the character the follower is based on. Is there a way I can find the skin color without it?

Todd "Toddler" Howard

A genius and a living god

Yes I did, that was causing the first neck seam.

if you do not have the character your have a problem. You need the facetint file that gets exported together with the headmesh in the sculpt tab

>custom armor
thats actually really easy. Go to the armor section and just duplicate any armor set, then rename it and replace the meshfiles and texture files.
Then pick it in the actor tab, done.

I have the facetint file for her right here.

hmmm...

Well usually you have the body colored by the CK(setting up the exact same color as it shows ingame on the character) and then you put in the facetint file which contains that exact same color for the face. You said you do not have the character for the follower, how did the color mismatch happen in the first place? did you edit something?

I don't know but it could be one of the multiple mods I have installed. Like I said before, I switched to a clean install and there wasn't a seam.

very very odd.
Put the follower at the bottom of the left Mod Organizer panel, close and open MO and then take a screenshot like this

Chestbutts

Less is more sometimes...

Shes a big girl...

I recognize that butt!

Whats that mask from? It looks really good on her.

Okay, new problem now, how the fuck do I fix this?

One of those many Fox armors. I honestly can't remember it since I only used it once, pretty sure I just went to Modtype and scrolled through everything to find it.

Forgot the fucking image. I just managed to fix it.
Also Maxeen, could you look up the numbers for Anne's skin color, I need them.

fix what

>Less is more sometimes...
Pic unrelated?

She reminds me of a former neighbour. A kind girl, but very peculiar.

Here's the screenshot you wanted.

There is something in your overwrite folder overwriting files for the follower.

As you can see at the red " - " symbol next to the mod.

That simple huh? I thought I'd have to do texturesets, formlists and armor addon shit. Thanks senpai.

That whopper of a nose wew

That was the esp that was created when I changed the color in the CK. I deleted it and now I'm back to this

woops

How are you still working on this? I made my first follower in like an hour from scratch. Haven't you been working on this for like almost an entire day now?

haha those nips, too much, lol!

Those nips look more like pulsating cysts.

so is skyblivion and skywind finished? if so is it work getting them or just modding the original ones

mediafire.com/download/nd19jcbs36j2de9/Anne Stuff.7z
This is what I was given to work with, if you think you can do a better job then go ahead

No can do at the moment, but I can send over her racemenu info cause that'd probably be quicker.

>How are you still working on this?
Much quicker than I ever was (or ever will be for that matter) with the first Maxeen follower. That shit ate up a weekend due to spending all my time on it before/after work.

Yeah, that's the style Moj wanted them packed in (Same with Maxeen as well with him). There was an order to that chaos with him.

Was just some friendly banter user, you're running into problems obviously, that's to be expected. I'm sure there are reasons. Things don't always go smoothly. I'm sure it's a great learning excercise for you. I have faith in you.

Unfortunately I can't work on it either (not that I care to see an Anne follower either though), but I'm on my netbook atm which runs linux. I couldn't work on the follower atm even if I wanted. I watch my kid all day and my gaming machine is downstairs. She's too young to leave alone, so it's not like I can just go and work on something like this and leave her alone.

I found it for anyone else interested.
modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/40873843.html

literally never going to be finished

Clean install is perfect. I just don't fucking know anymore.

Has anyone tried the step packs? Are they any good? Honestly l'm tired of doing my own mod setups and having the game crash every 10 minutes

what do you mean by 'clean install'

I switched profiles in mod manager and only have Anne installed.

So is SoundsoS and Enhanced Towns and Cities compatible? I can't seem to find a straight answer about how exactly SoS adds its sounds (cell edits or scripted) or any reports of confirmed compatibility or incompatibility.

Anybody used both? If they aren't compatible is there a guide for making compatibility patches somewhere? If you can find me a guide I'll do the work!

in the profile where it's 'broken' are you starting a new game or loading a game?

if you're loading it, then start a new game fromt he broken profile instead (or just coc to where she should be from the main menu and check her out). it's possible she's only broken in a save file from you playing around with it.

sounds of skyrim is garbage, use audio overhaul 2

I have AOS2, that's what told me there was even an SoS. Doesn't look like AOS adds any ambient sounds though, much less cool stuff like rain hitting wood or rain hitting hide to go with my real shelter mod. That would be pretty damn comfy to go with my campfire camping site.

When you install AOS2 it gives you an option to install a patch for SoS so you can have both

Oh really, so when I was installing AOS2 and it offered me a patch for "Sounds of Skyrim" so I googled it and found sounds of skyrim... you're telling me they are compatible? Neat as, bruv! I hadn't even noticed!

>So is SoundsoS and Enhanced Towns and Cities compatible?
>Enhanced Towns and Cities
>ETAC

Well shit. I really just don't know.

WAIT JUST A FUCKING MINUTE
When I made her I used Mature Skin for the body because Maxeen said that was the skin he used, but since there weren't any textures for the face I used the ones from CBBE instead. Could that be the problem?

Is this still the neckseam issue? If so, then yeah. That'd be the problem.

I was just about to mention that:

I'm guessing that your textures are messing with the follower. Run texblend on the follower's textures for the current skin to blend it properly.

will they ever make another elder scrolls game

Holy shit I'm an idiot, I just took another look at Mature skin and there's a file right in the front that says FACE.

that would be better than blending it probably, try using that

crashing this thread with no surviving waifufags

good luck with that faggot

You come here where you're not wanted, you take up space, you pollute our general with your stink and you refuse to discuss lore.

I should add, that the only reason I call you a fag is because you apparently don't like girls, which clearly makes you a fag.

ls wonders of weather compatible with vivid weathers?

>tesg will never have decent husbandos ever again

put your name/trip up again so I can filter you

Snakestone is good.

So is Immersive Citizens still an apollodownsyndrome-tier buggy as fuck nexus meme? Much like AD's mods I like the IDEA immersive citizens as a radiant AI overhaul... much like I like the IDEA of the civil war being meaningful. But last I used it I found it to be trash.

Are there any GOOD AI modules? I've gotten what seems to be it for combat, but I was hoping to find stuff for regular NPCs to live their lives.

Should be, WoW just adds fluffy extra stuff like rainbows and shooting stars and ground splashed and stuff.

I'm not a waifufag though, so your assumption is shit.

However, I also think that TES lore if fucking retarded and certainly prefer the waifufags over you lorefags.

The waifus you fags make look like uncanny valley kinda shit with plastic surgery barbie faces. I wouldn't call that 'girls'

Look at that sameface. Every Skyrim dude looks the same.

Awesome, thank you

l'm using lnmersive Citizens lite, in theory is compatible with everything and not very buggy