/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/twRyTamX (embed)

>Stats and Leaderboards
watcher.gg/
masteroverwatch.com

>Discord
discord.gg/0owMhC2LYfxbRJ87

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DO NOT TOLERATE UNDESERVED LOSSES

Why do people talk about forced 50%?

I was at 60%+ in the open beta and now I'm at like 35% and I keep joining losing games.

Quick question about Symettra.
I know to hide sentry turrets in bushes etc. but in some maps, there are objects like boxes and other miscellaneous 'junk' lying on shelves or on the floor. Are these objects server-side or client-side (I may be misusing these terms)?
I know in TF2 ragdolls are client-side, so hiding a stickybomb inside a player's corpse won't work, since the body will be in a different place to different people, but dropped ammo boxes and weapons are 'server-side' and will be in the same place to every player.
Is the junk on the floor in OverWatch the same way, or is it pointless to hide sentry turrets inside of it?

it's a blizzard meme that's followed all of their games

i was at 70% now im at 56%

fresh OC

Let them eat hello!

reminder

shaman winston skin when
oni hanzo genji skins when

xth for Widowmaker is a very balanced character

what argument? just git gud instead of crying in here

the way she says salut is sexy as fuck

xth for healslutting and getting all the commends

shitty fucking image please stop forcing it

EASY

I prefer her uncharacteristic "Hello." It's too cute.

reminder

no :^^^^) only if you stop picking Genji in my games.

I love how every shitter always tells me to counter Widows with Winston or Genji

Then I'm matched up against some mainer with 30 Widow hours who's just quickscoping in the middle of his team and I get melted before I have a chance to do even 50% of her hp.

>Nepal
>be Lucio
>blast enemy Lucio in the hole as he's about to ult

How do I kill with Winston's ult? It seems difficult since my punches knock them so far away.

>i'll memespout instead of actually bringing up good points and proving anything
ok

is stats screen bugged?

says ive been on fire for 1 hour when it was like 10 hours yesterday

>tfw mccree and widow are acting as a smokescreen for tracer and she won't get nerfed

>drop the baaaaaaa

How the hell do I beat that fat cunt as Reinhardt? If I drop my shield for even a second I get frozen, and her flabby body absorbs so many hammer blows before she goes down. If I can't get off a charge I'm utterly fucked.

i know you are after a better world with less genji players but goddamn

knock them into a corner or off a cliff. it's all about disruption though, remember that.

Mcree , bastion or junkrat or even honzo to break his shield.

>people think tracer is op
>soldier can one shot her
>junkrat can place a good trap and get her
>LE ONLY MCCREE CAN COUNTER HER

Press H in the spawn and pick a different hero.

That's the point of it.
Punch away from cart/point or if you're lucky, cornerrape them

>memespout
now i get why you fucking suck at this game

The fuck are you on about brother? I've never heard of it

>now traveling to nepal
>round one lost

>Mei is the single hero in the game where if she shows up in a team fight, you HAVE to kill her right there and fucking then, otherwise she fucks over your entire team real fucking easily.

Are you the kind of poster who goes "wtf I can't 1v1 mccree nerf this shit"

Almost every class fucks Mei at any kind of range other than "short"

McCree shits on Mei,
Tracer shits on Mei,
Hanzo shits on Mei,
Widow shits on Mei,
Roadhog shits on Mei,
Bastion shits on Mei

The only thing Mei needs is to not be able to cancel her Heal early, so you can time it and fuck her up

You repick or make up for the hero's flaws using teamwork

>its an torborb bastion wins the game episode

throw them off cliffs or trap them against a wall. the hits only do 40 damage

I wish Genji and Hanzo didn't exist just for the fact that people instalock them and give no fucks about team comp, and they plague every single fucking game, whether it's on my team or the enemy team.

Everybody wants to be xDaxDankxDragonxKillax and it's fucking infuriating. I've lost so many games purely because two dumbfucks insisted on both playing Hanzo, and on Offense, and completely ignoring the fact that we needed a healer or a tank, or more straight-forward fighters.

I see, guess I was kinda missing the point.

soldier needs god tier aim to nick you and if you get caught by a junkrat trap you just aren't paying attention

also as a fun fact you can get out of zaryas ult if you have 2 blink charges, it's pretty cool

You smack her once, then shield again to mitigate the freeze. Repeat until she cubes herself, then charge her the moment she breaks out of the ice.

torbjorn best character
torbjorn best offense
torbjorn best defense

She's the bane of point blank characters. Pick up Zarya, comrade.

>it's a whining about balance and making suggestions nobody gives a fuck about post episode
[ - ]

Charge her?

>70% winrate Lucio and Junkrat get matched with 4 20% winrate Roadhogs
>All soloqueue
Yeah I'm calling bullshit.

>it's a "my pharah would rather fly around like a retard than kill a torb/bastion" episode

thank you jeff

Why do tanks do so much fucking damage?

>>Mei is the single hero in the game where if she shows up in a team fight, you HAVE to kill her right there and fucking then, otherwise she fucks over your entire team real fucking easily.
WHO IS MRS "LOL MY ENTIRE TEAM DIED LET ME UNDO THAT REAL QUICK HEHE" CUMSLUT SWISS LADY

>people need to aim to kill somebody and not just press E and RM
wew

>McCree+Soldier chasing me as Genji
>Neither really hitting me but I need health or escape
>Reflect stun grenade but it doesn't matter because he's out of stun before I can even resume attack
>Pick up 200 kit from under them
>Dash away
>McCree RMB and I am deleted (at dash range)

>12 Fan the Hammer kills
>14 eliminations

this shit is the utmost cancer

honestly i am fucking sick of it. and they're looking at nerfing skill grenade? every problem with McCree comes from RMB railgun deleting every single hero in the game with no cooldown. I am so fucking sick of seeing McCree in just edging in and out of cover on his way towards fights just so he can E+RMB for a guaranteed kill. LITERALLY guaranteed kill. Or just walking up to me when I'm playing Reinhardt just to RMB and deal 490 damage instantly on a target he cannot miss

RMB needs a serious fucking overhaul. Either triple spread or double + 15s cooldown.

>new thread
>braced for McCree mains

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank
turns out tanks are really big guns

he means how to deal with mei AS reinhardt.

>still didn't say why mei ISN'T op
>didn't address any of the points
>got nothing of value to say

>p-please dont nerf my fat cunt waifu

I said a full on team fight where she gets support, not 1v1
learn to read user

They also said there's a 0.00001% chance of getting matched against a stack as a solo player

anyone in NA want to group just for the XP bonus?
i main mercy, don't have a mic, and never chat
Voidstar#1914

winston doesnt really do that much damage. zaryas entire schtick is that if you hit her she becomes stronger, reinhardt is 90% melee, dva doesnt doany damage beyond point blank range

does the spread of reapers shotgun affect his weapon accuracy cause i just got 19% and i feel like thats horribly low. i usually get 40-50 with genji

Cry more friend.

>D.Va
lol no damage
>Winston
lol barely any damage
>Zarya
stop shooting the barriers retard
>Reinhardt
just dodge the charge how bad are you
>Roadhog
stop getting hooked retard

>join game
>our mercy immediately calls me a neckbeard before I can even pick a character
>never even seen the player before
This game isn't helping my paranoia

well I haven't played wow but I know it was a huge meme in hearthstone general and heroes of the storm general

>got nothing of value to say
the irony

Holy fuck McCree needs to have his legs broken with the Nerfbat.

Two fucking YEEHAWS on the enemy team for the past four games, using nothing but the bullshit "I WIN" combo.

id play but im pretty baked and i dont want to ruin your chances of winning

And her too, yeah.

>caring about accuracy in a casual shooter
>not just having fun
pls don't burden your mind with such infantile thoughts

In addition to POTG, there should also be Most Useless Cunt of the Game where the worst player is publicly shamed.

Thoughts?

you should try raising shield

if you block her attacks for a second the debuff will wear off and she'll have to start from the top to freeze u again

rinse n repeat if she doesn't run

try and bait her to get right in front of you then charge that fat cunt into a wall

I'll play I want to ruin your chances of winning.

hey i'm not complaining, i love playing her

that being said there is a difference in aim required between killing somebody like genji and a spastic thin character with a 3 second CD blink and a "i fucked up let me rewind" button

i pretty much almost never die on tracer except if im trying to force overtime or need to try a hero play to salvage the game. or mccree skillnades me, obviously

I instalock widow and dont give a fuck about team comp. Is bitching on a uzbekistanian forum the best you can do?

>Genji players using their ults and die within a second
Yes please.

>didn't read what i said
Alright that's enough of (You)'s for you

>That second where Mei walks in front of you before headshoting you with an icicle

But nerf bats are made specifically to not break legs.

>skill
How do they determine skill? Is that what the third line is about? Please say it's not.

This is exactly what a 12 year old yuropoor would say. Im betting youre one.

>tfw charging a mei coming out of her ice block

You aren't two people on the same team, that I can deal with.

Shotgun support when?
>Symm-
No

but you can already tell who is playing genji, seems redundant.

gold medals

kys Paul.

Slow down.

I've done it everyone, I've come to terms with losing constantly. Though I don't think my team mates have which makes me feel bad when we don't win.
But not bad enough to change

>tfw you actually start getting good enough with Genji to be decent with his playstyle and start harrasing the fuck out of the enemy backline

Damn, a week later and now people are real assholes to other teammates. Constant complaining about players playing certain heroes on a map. I wish there was an easier way to mute people besides going to the social menu. It puts me off playing the game as a solo queue player

the trade off is that all of these characters lack decent range. And even after that, they still have less damage output than any offense like reaper or mcree. The only exception is Zarya. Just don't shoot the god damn barrier.

>I said a full on team fight where she gets support, not 1v1
>learn to read user

I... never said you said 1v1...

Just snipe her
Or skillnade/fan her
Dodge her shit with tracer, the blinks remove the slow
Charge her out of the fight and kill her with a wallpin
Have good aim and pulse rifle her before she can even freeze you

She's not some Death God, she's a nuisance and an objective cockblock

I play Genji because I hate playing one dimensional heroes

as genji I have good long range & close range. I have good escape. I have a fun E. I have a fun ult even if it is a bit shit.

may surprise you pal but people play for fun. this is why if I am solo queue I am playing heroes I enjoy playing -- not fucking Mercy or McCree or Roadhog (lmao)

How long until blizzard punishes people for leaving games? and how long until I get triple fucking XP for playing their slot.

>torbjorn'd my way up ranks
>haven't lost a round yet
>starting to verse more and more skilled opponents
a-aah

try countering widowmaker with widowmaker, widowmaker or widowmaker

Mei's design is fantastic
The fact they decided to make the most frustrating hero in the game be an otherwise completely lovable and unoffensive cute chubby chinese girl is perfect

Even better is her "sorry sorry sorry" line
I fucking love straddling around being cute and mercilessly headshotting idiots while spamming that

Reminds me of that "There is no god here, only me" edit with Robin from winnie the pooh due to the baseball game

Soldier can not one shot her, 120 damage does not kill a 150 hp character

>walking into junkrat trap

haha must be hard to watch your feet

stop picking retarded shit then?