Vice x Zero (Original)
Moe x Richard
Miu x Silber
Hotaru x Butt
Tsubaki x Arakune

Second for we need femboys in fighting games

This is objective truth.

cummy cunny sniffs like juni cummy

Things like Ash Crimson, Bao, and Chris?

I want to play videogames with Misato!

Anyone wanna play SFV in a lobby? US, East Coast
Post CFN and I'll invite

Chariot is a polturd thst hates Muslimbros

>Revelator sold 12,702 less than Sign
What went wrong?

Fourson

It's a fucking rehash

Who else is excited for the possibility of a league of legends fighter. Question is will it be a smash type fighter or a 2D fighter.

Smash type footage @ 5:30
2D type footage @ 5:40

thunderdome.riotgames.com/video

*sniff*
*vomits*
Disgusting!

Should I get XrdR? I see people making fun of it a lot

We need more fuccbois true.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjdr9NIF6Jk

I prefer mari.

>skullgirls hitboxes.png

we need femboys in fgg

if that link doesnt work for you
vimeo.com/135680835

The Blazblue business plan all over again. Rapidly obsolete the core game to make you buy it again to get four new characters.

They can fuck off.

You really east coast? This connection is horribad

Smash4 674
SFV 604
Melee 471
PT 255
T7 218
XRD 113
MKXL 112
UMvC3 105
USF4 78
KI 67

Why ghaven't you signed up for ceo yet?

Yeah, I live in the poconos

>tfw like fighting games
>latley seem to be having no fun at all with them

After like 2 hours I already have a huge headache from playing SFV. I feel like the drive to get better is keeping me playing instead of having fun at the game.

Is the hate for melee over, and is it recognized as a non casual fighting game now? Sure, it has the biggest casual following.

'ono' - Ono the faglord

pretty cool seeing 2012 footage of the people that possibly inspired riot to get into fighting games

inb4 blog post is delayed till next week

That concept becomes two characters in Super Strip Fighter 4, a girl and a boy

If SFV gets even less popular, will FGC events still be able to grow larger?

PC sure saved KI! Biggest game ever

Smash will save the FGC

I've played people in France with far better connections.

The only good hitboxes. No excuse to still compete with tasofro in 2016 when a random hobo in america can do such good hitboxes for 2k$.

oh never mind the video was uploaded Aug 2015

Why not play something else? There are fighting games besides sf5.

Well the ones that do play fighting games are becoming more competitive with time and the birth of online play that allows anyone to go up against skilled players.

No, it would take some new game to come along and do that.

Sfv dying also won't make others games really popular

Knowing riot, they probably want a smash like party game so they can apply a lot of team-based systems from league.

Already? 2 hours is a lot, I rarely play more than one hour at a time.

>tourney attendin means a game did well
Didn't save sfv. Not saying ki sold well, because it is a f2p game which is harder to measure without detailed infos on what gets bought.

Threadly reminder crapcom think releasing part of an unfinished game is a "huge" thing

anyone in orlando wanna go to ceo with me?

ok

>Sfv dying also won't make others games really popular
Can someone please tell this to the KoF/KI shills running rampant? Someone who ditches SFV won't magically decide to change his OS to play another fighting game.

tournament time is over you can kill yourself back to /v/

Tell me a good Rashid CC combo

No info on youtube to be found, most of it is from the beta

Smash teams are so glorious. Way better dynamic than traditional fighting games "teams" where it's just a bunch of colluding fags standing in line to play. Mind you smash has those teams too but they are called crew battles and have a way better dynamic with shared stocks.

Dont ever fucking reply to me again unless its constructive

Fuck off faggot

Stop playing early access scammer. It's a game only for people who got money to make with it.
But changing to a way worse console? lmao

no YOU fuck off, smash cucks your shit fighter games and will continue to do so forever now

Would you guys like to see Seth return in SF5? Was the most hype SF4 character.

Especially because if they wanted to play those games they already would be, playing abd competing in 2 games is not hard but people just aren't interested in the rest

Why so angry? You see the numbers and know smash is taking over. Better make yourself familar with the better culture so you won't annoy people in twitch chat with your questions.

No thanks.

I'll try revelator when it comes out but I'm hot garbage at non traditional 2d fighters like anime or 3 on 3.

I'm still learning so I at least try to put 2 hours. 30 mins in training and 1 1/2 hrs in ranked/casuals.

I hope Capcom remove the kunai reload from Ibuki when she is released, that shit has no reason to exist.

depends if you're midscreen or in the corner but classic cc punish combo is f.mp first hit cancel into eagle spike/ex eagle spike + m spin mixer

if you're in the corner you can have more fun with vskill cancel into whatever
youtu.be/RC7RqWleNAc?t=27

Yep capcom fanatics are not part of the fighting game community and don't like fighting games. They just like the capcom brand and the ecelebs. Pretty much like what melee fanatics are to smash.

I used to play a shit ton of league but I despise the way they went with the gameplay and items

I would buy a League 2D fighting game though, smash it up with Yasuo.

Well it is the same company that spent over 6 months hyping up Decapre

>xturd is so dead they have to pretend to be smashbabies and falseflag like polturds
what are you doing with your life man

what's raven's shtick anyway?

Well it's not a job, I never put time restraints. I played when I wanted to play because it was fun and stopped when I had enough. Having fun is the most important thing.

nice falseflag you polturd

I would love for them to include items the way that no one can complain. Which would be arena shooter timed item spawns at set locations.

I hate these kinds of copy paste characters.

Masochism

gay edgelord
Having fun is underrated. Too many people playing for points or some skycastle dream of being a champ.

You're right but I want to be a good player so bad that I started to treat it like real training with a training regimen and all but whats the point if I'm not having fun getting better.

source?

No, we need more boys with feminine features but are still clearly boys. We don't need trapshit like Ash Crimson.

twitter.com/al8969al/status/738007603767181312
Nice game, goobercucks.

twitter.com/keronpika/status/735858804613488642
Meanwhile in japan, pikachu becomes the new bayonetta.

Guy you responded to here
Agreed 10000%

Damn dude, I don't know where you find the time. Maybe you're overloading yourself? You sound like me in college when I was getting ready to quit WoW. Maybe go in a little bit less, give your brain time to process everything. If you treat it like a job it'll feel like work.

>CPU memes
never works in real matches

I usually lke combined characters like Rock or Necrid ut Seth was done poorly.

>meitenkun
>boy

1 faggot pandering character is already too much

Fuck off smashautists
That was on Chipp dumbfuck

>goobercucks.
Can you kill yourself already?

mad cause your games are dead fuccboi?

2 hours is not a lot of time. But maybe I'll take a break for a week. At least it not like my SF4 days.

5-6 hour days 2 hour training and the rest was ranked. I grinded out like 12k matches and I was still a sub 2k pp shitter.

>crouching corner combos on Chipp with lvl3
I am not surprised

There's literally no evidence to suggest Meitenkun is a girl. Even HBR said so and he's pretty clued in on XIV.

When is someone going to make Skulltwinks?

That is the funny thing, it never worked with bayo too if the opponent knew how to DI.

I don't play GG but isn't chipp supposed to have really low health?

he better have some sick fucking mixups to make up for that shit

They think releasing a singleplayer mode as an expansion is a huge thing because their links to the community have people people like S-Kill and Combofield.

They listen to FGC grognards instead of the general audience. Do you think faggots like the people who run EVO and have Capcom's ear give even a single fuck about singleplayer? It was deep into SF4's life when people finally dropped the infantile attitude that online play was for idiots and nothing was worthwhile except playing in tournaments or in life settings.

Their entire thinking was that they'd release the core competitive play that '''serious''' players care about and fill in the secondary stuff later. Except everybody but Capcom already figured out that people actually care about that shit.

make it less obvious next time you mentally ill p*lturd

When is someone going to shank you?

Seth, Rufus and Hakan belong in the permanent trashcan of history along with similar awful shit like Remy, Twelve, Necro and Oro.

He is also supposed to use his fucking burst.