Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: 18.13: TennoGen, Passives, & Reworks
> forums.warframe.com/topic/652752-update-18130-tennogen-passives-reworks/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

1st for catslut and fairy king interactions.

______WE

3rd for Limbo and his incoming rework.

How is Daikyu anyway? It doesn't seem to be as strong as Rakta Cernos but I'm curious especially when it can reach 99% status chance so easily

Reminder to not post your findings here.

Let the mesafags wipe of their tables with Old English wood shiner.

Ignore anyone asking for mag builds or how she works.

It can one shot in conclave so there's that

>people still delude themselves into thinking Mag is good

How does it go in small contents? T4D pre-60th for example?

I cant believe how good Mag is.

its terrible because its a bow

ha. ha. ha.

>

Yes.

*I cant believe how good Volt is

*I can't believe how good Trinity is.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

DO NOT ELABORATE

>He doesn't know

I am not going to pretend this is funny.

plz stop the memes

people might actually believe you

>replying to tierqueer

Reminder you shouldn't use the frames FAQ in the OP because it's missing lots of information and contains many, many errors.

i've done four 12 wave h4 intecptions guys and not a single akstilettos barrel

[[[[[( Y O U )]]]]]]

>he fell for the "doing more than one rot C per run" meme

On the two first runs after vaub patch I got a barrel in each at or before wave 8. :^)

I pronounce it ASKILLETO i dont care.

nigga I did 80 fucking rounds without a single barrel

that was 80 rounds total done over several days, not even account seed bullshit

you have yet to explain what's wrong with it. Besides the generic copy paste shit that you give.

>Apple Jacks
>Frosted Flakes
>That low

>its terrible because its a bow
Makes sense.
How about the Sybaris? Is the Sybaris much worse than the Dex Sybaris or is the difference negligible?

tier lists are just an orderly form of trolling.

Dex Sybaris = Good
Sybaris = WATER YOU DOING.

Are all stances of the same rarity not on same tables, or RNGesus hates me?

It was made to generate comments on facebook.
And it works.

Is there not a single Tenno Lab primary that's good?

they're all over the place

Are you capable of using Conclave mods in pve? I see the little symbol on all of them so I was just wondering if they toggle off outside of pvp.

Attica is at least fun and passable, but needs about 5 forma to get there

Some of them yes, example, the Daikyu mod.

>DE releases the new mod cop-out
>UMBRA MODS
>Get the new Umbra Flow and Umbra Intensify!

I've already explained it multiple times. Just because my responses are similar doesn't mean it's wrong, in fact the reason they're similar is because nobody has done anything about it

>recommends Vitality and Redirection
>recommends Rage, Vitality, max Blind Rage on Ash
>in fact it recommends max strength on several frames that shouldn't use max BR, e.g. Quake Banshee and Credit Chroma
>recommends QT AND Vitality on Chroma (the absolute madman)
>recommends Rage on Chroma
>implies Maim Equinox can also build for buff (without mentioning you need an EV trin)

And that's just a short list of the first couple frames, I'm not reading the rest of this retarded shit.

The sad thing is, even if you fix all the mistakes, the guide IS STILL MISSING A SHITLOAD OF USEFUL INFORMATION.

Not to mention the guide is cluttered with useless info that's directly available on the wiki in much more detail. Shit like how good frames are, which abilities you should focus on, and how to build frames are general questions a guide should answer; shit like "here's what this ability does" and "here's the differences between Ember Prime and regular Ember" can be much better answered by the wiki

Okay, I see, it looks like the ones with the tiny diamonds are usable in pve.

Thank you.

>no Elder God Tier reserved for Coco Pops

>opinions

We meemers now?

>they deleted my post
ah come on now

Cocoa Pebbles are Elder God tier.

>Coco Pops

They're only opinions in the way "Frost is good for Infested!" is an opinion

only a massive fucking shitter would disagree

but of course you ARE a massive shitter, so I'm not surprised

not to mention you have yet to give any counter-arguments I made (hint: there aren't any, because the FAQ is wrong)

level < 60 enemies.

Which nikana stance is the best?

>"These are the people killing the game! Listen to me, not them!!"
And yet the game was doing just fine before the nerf.

But at least that's one less objectively wrong viewpoint spreading its toxicity in the community :^)

>the nova had attained an affection for the younger nezha, who was running around, lighting corrupted soldiers on fire with his hot feet
>his smaller frame and childish attitude was of her liking, causing her to grow hornier and hornier as the survival mission came to the 60 minute mark
>the two frames checked their rewards, another forma
>the nova grew tired of RNGesus' game and sat down for a breathing while nezha kept an upbeat attitude and continued to mow down the corrupted with his twin grakatas
>as the nova was resting down against the cryopod she watched the nezhas movements, his asscheeks flexing everytime he took damage and his muscles tensing up with every bullet jump
>nova could feel that something was getting wet and hard down in her region, her penis pulsating as it got harder and harder each second
>nezha and landed hard against the ground, underneath an ancient that had wrapped it's tentacle around nezhas body, suffocating him to death
>with in second of nezhas short-winded scream for nova to help him, nova leaped on top of the ancient and used her molecular prime, slowing all the enemies and rendering them immobile
>the nova jumped off of the ancient and shot it with her tonkor that blew up and back the other enemies, landing herself right beside nezha and held him in her arms as she slumped to the floor
>nova caressed his small body and pretended to check for injuries, but in fact she was groping his genitals
>nezha tried to get out of her grasped but the more he resisted the tighter and stronger she held him to her body
>nova propped nezha up against her body and faced him away from her and then opened his codpiece, revealing his small but erect penis
>the nezha was shocked by this, letting out a gasp that later turned into a grunt when nova stroked the penis

Do you gain the passives of your secondary focus as well or just the primary?

This heresy must end one day

>On the left side.
What in the fuck is the little faggot boy sitting on? If you say Zephyr's leg. Kill yourself.

Go on...

>Right Side
And PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE FUCK IS THE FAGGOT SITTING ON TOP OF A FUCKING TONBO WITHOUT TWIRLING AROUND IT LIKE A FUCKING YO-YO TRICK.

For fucks sake mate, DE's logic pisses me the fuck off.

>futa on shota
you should feel ashamed of yourself

what a perfectly ruined granny shota fapfic this would be

Hey guys, watch me do something stupid.

Sorties:
Corpus
Excavation - Radiation Hazard
Exterminate - Enemy Elemental Enhancement
Mobile Defense - Augmented Enemy Shields

he's just squatting, please don't be upset

Is this a reference to Ice T?

Get out your chair right now.

And squat exactly like the faggot in the image.

Hold it for 60 seconds.

I bet you will die before replying.

>tfw shitters are BTFO

problem with the game dying is not frame specific, it is content specific. They have yet to make a treadmill worthy of running.

Say it with me, High Level Syndicate Integration. They have all the art assets, minus the Mods and the Weapon Skins. Pop some events into missions FOR your allied syndicate and make it so high level (120k rep) mods are availbe. Mods would be frame specific and not buff a single power but buff a Primary attribute and a tertiary/passive ability.

>Load Stone +30% Power Strength, +5m Vacuum Passive, Vacuum is always on but pulls items at 1/2 speed.

>Hydraulic Slam - Increases Melee damage by Power Strength, All critical hits summon a Tentacle. Staff/Spear weapons only.

Shit like that across the board.

Then introduce a mechanic that allows you to accelerate the difficulty in the mission for a higher chance at rare drops. And add more fucking drops to the tables and remove all the trash.

Fuck adjusting powers until the core game is fixed.

>he doesn't regularly squat
i could do it no problem. why don't you get out of your chair and do some squats you punk

correct

oh yes. crime syndicate noogle are next.

then memelee.

I...surprisingly did well against lvl 50 Gunners even with 2 health left.
Now to simulate lvl 60s Heavy Gunners
Then I'm going in blindly to the Sortie

What are you trying to accomplish? The second Limbo is in engagement rage of anyone within Cataclysm, he is dead.

>Now to simulate lvl 60s Heavy Gunners
*stimulate

I want to fondle Suda's cubes.
What the fuck DE.

>still no patch

continuing my shitpost :^)
>the nova stroke faster and faster with her right hand, biting the left side of nezha's neck while using her left handle to fondle his testicles
>nova knew that nezha was going to left this happen, seeing how he was grunting and pulsing his penis with every stroke
>before nezha could get out of more moan, nova stopped stroking him and lifted him higher into the air, propping him on her shoulder to allow herself to suck his extremely erect and leaking penis and also to unveil her own secret
>she pressed down on her genital region, allowing the part that covered it to pop off, revealing her massive penis to surface and rest ontop of nezhas backside, shocking him at the same time
>nova stroked her penis from the base to the top of where her penis was not blocked off of nezhas back, and everytime she would reach the top she would stick her thumb into his asshole, making him flinched and jerk slightly
>nova was about to stick her penis into the small frames now opened asshole that yearned for more pleasure but nezha had came a tidal surge inside of her mouth, thrusting his hips forward and slamming her head against the cryopod
>nova was not pleased by this as she wanted nezha to cum as soon as she did, but now she was willing to let him have a go
>nezha finished ejaculated, letting his flaccid penis rest in her slimy, gooey mouth, which he later retracting
>nova set her arms down on his thighs and pushed hard down on him, forcing him to allow novas cock into him, letting out a shriek from both of them
>nezha's heart pounded hard as he slid all the way down to the base of her penis, weakly smiling at her on the way down
>to ensure he stopped as the base, she held him down harder and jerked her hips upward having the other 6 inches fill up the vacant rooms in the ass

Ofc not good goyim, its DElayed until you buy more plat and whiteknight us on the fourms 10o!

He's already fucking Zephyr user, why does he need to stimulate Grineer?

Never 4get

>they all have a zenurik polarity :^)

Honestly.

I have no idea, like I said I'm going to do something stupid.
Hopefully his rework brings something on the table

Frost for infested become a meme once DE added Mutalist Ospreies. The shit was so broken at the time it make the current Juggernaut's spray seem like a water squirt.

But you won't know that since you started playing the game August 7, 2015. They were added June 26, 2014.

>Insults
Don't be a hypocrite now

>counter arguments
You literally reword half the shit you just pulled out

Vitality and redirection is good for frames that can scale it well

>ash
nice bait

Banshee energy drain was nerfed
It says nothing about different builds it only mentions chroma has an increase credit drop

Not mentioned
Not mentioned
You are using the wrong type of bait there kiddo

Just like you didn't read our pastebin we don't read yours.

Naramon Melee Limbo is fun if you want to fuck around, but you can also do that with any frame.

Why don't they just give blessing an augment where you can recast it for 100% damage resistance and 50% speed/mobility for like, 5~10 seconds for all team members within 25~50 meters? It would work as an "oh shit" button when you actually need it.

Someone was talking about a sayrn spore build using CE Hikou to proc, does anyone have a setup to share?

Steve get out

She's already dead, leave her alone

Fuck off DE
FUCK OFF FORUM-SHITTER
YOU GET FUCKING NOTHING
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT
GO BACK TO USING FUCKING MIRAGE + SYNOID SIMULOR

STOP
GIVING
SHITTERS
AND
NEW
PLAYERS
BUILDS

Jeez someone's butthurt, what wrong, mommy didnt tuck you into bed kid?

C O N T I N U E D END MYpleasure:^)
>with everything thrust she managed to make nezha cum everytime she entered him, mocking his moans by making fake moans herself
>nova held his thighs firmly forcing him to go up and down while nezha held onto novas breast with one hand with the other one on his swollen but still ejaculating penis, panting hard and with every squeeze of her breast
>nova had the feeling of turning nezha over onto the cryopod, barebacking him while her faced the tenno that was inside of the cryopod, but before she could remove him from her phallus, she shot out a thick white stream of semen into his asshole, which shot up to the ceiling and across the cryopod when she quickly pulled it out
>minutes passed by before she was done with her tempest barrage, covering the cryopod in the thick white substance and surprising nezha by how long it could go with the cum still in him
>nova stuffed her bo prime back into her suit and popped back on the codpiece and grabbed her and nezhas weapons, prepping for the battle to begin once again
>"don't tell ember or ivara anything about this" nova stated
>nezha nodded his head ever so slightly and wielded his weapon once more, just waiting for this to end

i forgot this was suppose to be survival not defense my bad

dont worry with all of these nerfs wf should be dead one day

so the OP pastebin works perfectly then !

>mfw no Quaker Oatmeal Squares

excellent illustration of why tier lists are shit, though

op shouldn't even have a pastebin

so many generals have nothing on them but shitposting on op. or links to other resources.

I wishDE wasn't so toxic when handling it's player base. its like they wanted to make a bad game on purpose

When you were going on that capture mission to find that Corpus target, did you ever think about what you were doing? Did it occur to you that when he screamed "you got the wrong person!" as you blew his legs off, that he might've been telling the truth? For all we know, you just heavily mutilated an innocent happy merchant and sent him to a fun waterboarding session with the Lotus and her rabid kubrows, only to rot in a cell untill she sends you on a 'rescue' mission? There is much about the Lotus we don't know, and we should fear our ignorance...

>When Hotfix 18.13.2 launches, the starting Mod Capacity for your gear (new or Forma'd) is now determined by your Mastery Rank and if an item has an Orokin Reactor or Catalyst installed.

>For example, a Mastery 20 player would experience the following:

>Claim a new Warframe from the Foundry with no Reactor installed.
>Observe the 'Unranked' item and see the starting the Mod capacity is 20.
>Install a Reactor, observe the Mod capacity has doubled to 40.

Someone give me a reason to be mad about this! I want to be angry!

actually yes
i feel horrible being a space child mercenary for a cyborg with mommy issues that unleashed not one but two complete genocides and wants a piece of the cake in a war that isn't hers

It's to soften the Trinity nerf and whatever else nerf they are releasing today.

Wake up

no.

it can't be.

items will no longer rank to 30.

god. fucking. dammit.

I have no idea what you're trying to say about frost. Are you saying he's good for Infested?

Not sure what you're implying about "rewording" either

>Vitality and redirection is good for frames that can scale it well
I see you've never left Mecury, or else you would know they're fucking useless for anything 60+.

>ash
Nothing I said about Ash was bait. You have no idea how to build him, and again, saying "nice bait" without giving any reasons is shitposting

>Banshee energy drain was nerfed
No idea what you're talking about, this is irrelevant to the discussion. Quake Banshee should never run max power strength using max BR. Neither should credit chroma

I don't think you even read your own guide any more, which is quite sad. You clearly recommended QT+Vitality and Rage on Chroma, and you clearly imply Maim Equinox is a good buffer.

>Players are asking Rebecca to further explain this change.

This is why Warframe is dead. What else needs explaining? Seriously?