/pdg/ - Payday: The Heist, Payday 2 and Payday 3 General

Sokol X Winter Edition

Previous thread: >Skill Tree Beta Calculator (might be out of date)
payday.drakendomain.net/

>Upcoming Payday 2 Tournaments:
overkillsoftware.com/payday2-tournament/

>Extremely In-Depth Guide on the Mechanics of PAYDAY 2 (think Frank found a new maintainer)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267214370

>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator (going to be out of date):
pd2skills.com/

>Skilltree Guide (going to be out of date):
i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (definitely out of date):
i.imgur.com/E6x18Bt.png

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints (slightly out of date):
i.imgur.com/TY14uav.png

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>(NEW) Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculators:
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html
albertkung.com/bigoil/

>PAYDAY Wiki:
payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Latest Updates Here:
steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/E3m0uKKn

>Weapon skin previews
pd2stash.com/

>Daily Dose
fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/218620/discussions/8/357287935540344880/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-bYcYu2zg5Fa_sT9QO2De2Mdoj63Pee_kts0uuRVLGw/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pdg-tan lewds when

First for dank memes

Second for baby sokol

What do you predict will happen thrusday? I predict delayed update, overkill saying bullshit on the forums, tons of stuff glitchy and broken, some stuff flat out not working and overkill apologists praising them everywhere.

Reminder that they aren't removing microtransactions and to not respond to shills claiming otherwise.

Hello heisters! New side jobs are out!

Today's Daily Side Jobs are:
- Bulldozer (any_25_tank_kills)
- Target Practice: Submachine Gun (smg_100_kills)

And this month's new Monthly Side Job is:
- Old Memories (monthly_rats)
Complete it for your chance at a free Stat Boost or Team Boost mod!

Keep those helmets flying! ;)

>weapon skins

>Payday 3

>investing in safes

I want to work-in /pdg/-tan's little butthole

>investing in skins

>6.99 for one heist

do you think biker will come with a heist?

S O U R C E

>steamcommunity.com/app/218620/discussions/8/357287935540344880/
>all that dicksucking

Confusion once all this shitters realize the Black Market change isn't happening with this update.
Rage once all the scrubs realize they can't remake their builds in the new system.

Total war once Update 101 rolls out and microtransactions are confirmed here to stay.

>game crashes after playing for thirty minutes

>buying DLC at retail prices
>buying DLC
>not knowing you don't need heist DLC to play in someone else's lobby

>engine not good enough to have big maps

>payday will never have microtransactions

>Safes are now free. Payday 2 no longer has microtransactions.

they didnt say that though

>overkill now has full control of the game

>health regeneration was a good idea

>10 heisters werent enough

WE

wuz

WE WUZ HEISTERS AN SHIT

>payday will never have silenced minigun mods.

>Minigun is the type of shit that's usually mounted on helicopters.
>Aka the type of gun that can reduce a human body into gibs and red mist in 5 seconds or less.
>Sub-40 damage.

So crimefest 2015 they fucked up weapon balance and tomorrow they're going to fuck up skill balance?

the skills change is great unlike the weapon rebalance

Fuck you.

Yep. I'd complain that the dumb fucks have never redone the netcode to fix the desync or redone the AI but god knows they'd just make it worse somehow.

? The skills change is amazing idky you're so booty bothered.

Friendly reminder to have your fill of Rogue Dodge or Grinder fun because they are going to be in the shitcan once the beta goes live.

>rogue
>shit after beta goes live
kek

Grinder in beta is still most DW viable perk deck for me.

If overkill nerfed grinder would you die?

You should cool it on the fiber because you're full of shit.

I would switch back to ex-president.
Kill yourself

Lead by example faggot.

Only faggot here is you.

Nigga I'm already dead. How do you expect me to die again?

Fiber cleans out your shit, other way around.

why cant you switch out perk trees in the load out menu for a heist

Because fuck you, that's why.

Why do you think this?

I want to play the game again, but if they bring back microtransactions, I'm done. What makes you think they'd shoot their foot a 2nd time?

>think
It's not an opinion. Microtransactions will still be in the game as of Update 100 according to Almir. Which to be fair could be lie, because Almir said it. But assuming he isn't lying for once and the changes stated in the update 100 video happen as stated, it is not a removal of microtransactions. Just a discontinuation. Also
>What makes you think they'd shoot their foot a 2nd time?
Having played this game since beta and witnessed Overkill go full auto on their own foot a dozen times over.

>Microtransactions will still be in the game as of Update 100 according to Almir.
I still don't understand.

They're going to keep pumping out crates that you need to buy drills for or are you just saying that "because the old microtransactions are still in, even though they're being discontinued, the game still technically has microtransactions"

or are you saying something else?

>bring back microtransactions again

user, 80% of the DLC are microtransactions

Packs of things are less of a microtransaction and more of a normal transaction imho.

Old safes will still require drills. Drills will still be sold. Microtransactions are still in the game. Plus there is no reason to believe they reboot the drills or implement a new microtransaciton system down the line.
>Microtransaction is a business model where users can purchase virtual goods via micropayments.
>There are a number of different definitions of what constitutes a micropayment. PayPal defines a micropayment as a transaction of less than £5 while Visa defines it as a transaction under 20 Australian dollars.
You could argue the sub 5 dollar packs are microtransactions but it could also be argued they aren't because they offer in-game content rather than virutal goods. Personally I view the DLC jewing as shitty but not microtransactions.

Consider Ex-Pres.
>10 baseline dodge on lbv(+10 from low blow)
>70 baseline armor on lbv(+21 from basic bulletproof)
>broken amounts of regen
>aced bullseye
>swan song
>inspire
>AR reload skills
>basic silent memer and crits
You can get a lot with LBV ex-pres right now, because they forgot to balance it with the vest rebalance a week ago. It gets a fuckton of dodge and a good amount of armor. If specced as mentioned above, you're unstoppable.

>Drills will still be sold
then what's the fucking point of saying the game won't have microtransactions.

fuck em, I was excited, this better not be the case.

the anons probably right they'll still offer drills for old safes and stuff because people will still have them but the reality is that most likely they'll start making you buy the safes from now on but if you happen to get one in a drop you don't need to buy a drill you just got lucky.

Solar is a cuck

Thanks a lot, my friend.
I'll try it out later.

stay back bro

New drills won't have drills and can be opened freely, old safes still need drills that's what i got from it, can't wait to see people rioting on the forums tomorrow, they probably already have a new safe ready for it, probably chains or hoxton if they already have made them

>New drills won't have drills

my flack is that you'll still need to buy drills for old safes.

obviously, making it so old safes open without a drill would make the payday 2 market hiccup, but it needs to happen to wipe the taint off a bit.

>"entering the codes..."
>vault locks
>"DAMMIT, IT DOESN'T WORK, BAIN"
>"Are you sure? Ok, KKK."
errytime

I'm actually going to be upset a little if they release a Diamond Heist remake and the codes can't be wrong even in perfect stealth.

Dumb question, but wasn't there some mod out there that allowed you to make custom skins in goonmod that provided stat bonuses?

I wanna suck trashly's dick desu

Just buy bonuses with gagecoins

>People running around like crack-addled retards on DW and getting downed

Dumpster suit/dodge builds already so these people learn how to actually play instead of relying on dice rolls and getting offended when my no-inspire ass doesn't bother saving them

for what reason

>Boot the game up for the first time in a week.
>Play through a bit of a heist.
>Alt-F4 out because I can't find a reason why I'm playing.
Welp, RIP. I'd keep it installed for soundtrack updates but those don't happen so I guess I might as well just set it to the dead game storage part of my library.

so how are they going to fuck up skills?

Do I only get Home Invasion 2016 if I buy the wolf pack?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-bYcYu2zg5Fa_sT9QO2De2Mdoj63Pee_kts0uuRVLGw/edit#gid=0
The new skills are already here

I run dodge and inspire in order to keep my team up and running, specially when people with armor builds think they're fucking invicible and go faaar away and alone fighting for themselves.

Hello heisters! New side jobs are out!

Today's Daily Side Jobs are:
- Target Practice: Melee Weapon (melee_35_kills)
- Hector Begs You For Mercy (hector_4_jobs)

Keep those helmets flying! ;)

I want pd3 to have steam workshop integrated. Imagine community made maps and a better decal system for weapon skins and masks or even mask models. Also actual weapon balancing that isn't car4 dominated. Fuck it add an emphasis to silent-loud heists where you do as much shit silent before going loud and getting out in 2 minutes response time.

Can I use SAM for unlocking achievements that'd give an event drill/drop or will the cheater flag freak out about that?

I just want PD3 to be put on an engine that isn't as shit as Diesel. UE4, preferably.

Mister Lister the Sister Fister sounds like a faggot

oh that's you

Trips don't lie, he must be that guys younger brother

Here's a balance issue I never hear people talk about, loot bags.

Harvest Trustee Money Bag DW
$157,000

FWB Money Bag DW
$7,500

FWB is much more difficult than Harvest Trustee. Aside from just being a longer map with more areas to screw up, harvest Trustee only has 4 guards, so you can effectively remove any chance of the alarm being raised, so you can leisurely stroll aboit.

Cook Off Meth Bag OVK
$1.3 Mil

Lab Rats Meth Bag OVK
$0.65 Mil

Lab Rats is much more tedious. Cook Off you can pump out a bag roughly every 3 minutes solo, even with a team lab rats can take about 6 if everything goes well, that equals about the same cash, but with more effort. Zip lines and headless dozers.

The latter kind of makes sense, but FWB isn't even worth it for the money. Maybe for the gold, but there are easier ways to farm cash. Actually, no, not even for the gold.

hey retard: this is balanced by the job rate. on Cookoff, the contract pay is shit. on Rats, you get a small fortune just for completing it. the 3 meth bags are basically mission bags. All of the extra bags you complete past the requirements are always the same level as the infinite modes.
Same with Bank Job vs FWB. On FWB, you are required to get a certain number of bags. Bags If that's all you get ,the contract pays like 6 mil. Extra bags on top of that get you extra money.

FWB stealth takes about 25 minutes for about 8 mil on DW. The bank job pays less than half that, even if you clean out the deposit boxes, for a minimum of 10 minutes worth of work, and that's if you rush the place and keep the drill running for it's mandatory wait times.

You want to talk about missions with unbalanced loot, Night Club is the fucking worst on that front. Again, you get an alright cash payout for contract, but the mission bags are still just shit value, and there's no guarantee of any bonus bags. So even rush with charges, on DW, you can't even blow the safes so you have a drill, followed by an absurdly long wait for twitch.

Which is a shame, because stealth where you don't have to answer pagers and you can just gradually clear the map is fun

Sounds like somebody got told.

He said Lab Rats, not Rats.

We always bitch about cash being worthless.

>game where CASH IS KING is a forced meme
>cash isn't king
>not even close

>call someone a retard
>spouts retarded reasons for how the game is designed well
Did the overkill employee forget to put their trip back on.

It's more like $5 million over 30 minutes stealth, where harvest trustee(the remarkably easier one, babbys first dw) is rng dependent but usually between $6.5 and $8 over 20 if know how to use the saw.

And it's lab rats, not rats. Reading comprehension is a valuable skill.

And cash really doesn't matter unless you're still climbing infamies, it was just a topic for discussion.

So how is Hitman now that it no longer has armor debuffs?

Old player here
what happened to payday 2
why the fuck does it have stats on skins and weapons and shit
am I playing loot simulator or diablo
is the car still good

>25 minutes to stealth FWB
>over 30 minutes to stealth FWB
>20 minutes to stealth H&T with all deposit boxes
Am I being trolled or is the general populated by shitters now thanks to Almir?

I was going to say the same thing, it takes like 15-20 tops

>is the car-4 still good

user...

no
not again

Meh, there's no reason to use it reallyn since akimbo are base weapons and no longer require skills, so hitman just lost it's main selling point

Not grinder or muscle; useless.

High-damage pistols and DMR-kit rifles are the only meme guns now. Shotguns, regular-kitted rifles, sniper rifles, and most SMGs are just fucking awful.

Why is the Piglet so shit ;-;

What? Akimbo still requires skills you retard.