Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_chauvinism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

obligatory grind chart

V I S I O N

Should I make "another" steam group?

Post waifus

no

im still the owner of the other steam group. do we really need to?

dunno there was a talk about it in the last thread
might want to hail the anons to tell them /edg/ is back again, put an announcement maybe

I can't imagine /edg/ being around for much longer tbqh. Eventually the outrage of 2.1 will lose steam and /edg/ will just fade back into obscurity. This will probably be the last thread.

sorry got carried away

>This will probably be the last thread
No say it isn't so!

That's alright, no harm no foul right? :)

That last forum thread was fun of grieffers and naysayers anyways so hopefully we'll get some better vibes on this one!

What's everyone looking for in the next big update? Maybe we get to have voiced dialogue of the faction leaders so I can hear my princess's voice ;)

Fly safe CMDRs!

-CMDR Zainos

you forgot to change your name pecisk

these parodies are getting out of hand

Fighting small upgraded ships is such a fucking chore now.

Pecisk is a dad, but he's a totally different breed of dad. If I remember correctly, he has a lot of money invested in Frontier, so his shilling is far more aggressive and usually has less to do with roleplaying and general gameplay and more of "WHY ARENT YOU PLAYING THE GAME, GET YOUR FRIENDS TO PLAY TOO. ALL YOUR COMPLAINTS ARE IRRELEVANT THE GAME IS PERFECT PLS BUY."

It hurts how much potential this game had and still has. The entire game is just waiting to be filled with stuff because it's fucking empty, feels like 'm still playing beta or something.
All this time and devs delivered shit worth of content

he is one of the worst offenders for sure

should /edg/ make a database of known dads?

Just wait for season 3 user it's going to fix everything

Nah, let it be a newfag test.

There used to be a SPECIAL ARCHONG DELOINER hitlist FOR THE SUPREME EDGLORDS, but it's long gone.

Is elite dangerous a subscription based game?
Is the xbox one version any good I'm afraid my tablet wouldn't be able to play it

No.
No clue, but personally wouldn't get it on a console.

maybe

I got stranded 31 Ly from Ervate.
fml

I solved it. For some reason my star filter had min population set to certain value. I almost shit my pants, I have like 250m legacy fines from Robigo exploiting

Visionposting because autism

Its the pain gate to get to the content, for me at least. You'd think level 1 mods would be a bit more accessible than level 5 but a good chunk of level 1 require like 3 or 4 different materials, sometimes multiples of those materials. And god help you if it requires something that takes cargo space. If you happen to get that item first and still need materials your pretty well locked in to either grinding out finding those materials (fucking specialized legacy firmware I'm looking at you you slippery cunt), potentially losing the cargo to some rando npc with plasmamulticannons, or just saying fuck it and dumping the cargo to do something more fun than dropping into endless degraded signal sources to find nothing but fucking toxic waste, more like toxic waste of my fucking time.

Storage. Why the fuck can't they just add storage?
>but user, UI design takes time!
Fuck it, function now, form later. I don't care if it's a stick figure with dicks for hands. Modding non core components is pretty fucking dumb at this point too, unless you plan on never, EVER, switching up your load out. What a clusterfuck, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

>Posted in the old thread like a retard

Oh well

>Find another player while doing missions
>He's in a Cutter
>His loadout is PvE, has prismatics
>I ask him if prismatics can be upgraded
>He fucking deploys hardpoints, then hightails out of the scene and never replies

Viper MkIV too scary.

Probably a private group faglord that came to open to see what the real world is like, shat himself at the sight of a player with weapons.

What the hell are all those cum stains on Adder's cockpit ceiling ?

Holy moly /edg/ is back

did they fix the game yet?

take a guess

hahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have you fixed your entitled attitude yet?

Not sure why, I loved viper mk 4 but its so fucking slow and fat that it can't turn for shit and gets outmaneuvered by literally everything except maybe a type 9 and who the fuck fights in a type 9.

theres no gravity user, and it gets lonely hauling cargo in space

has anyone else noticed the FAS has a coffee dispenser either side of the pilots chair? do the other fed ships have them as well?

>the new update made the game even WORSE

lol wow

How the fuck do you even pronounce this shit?
All fed ships have them

Guys... I think I found Thargoids

>How the fuck do you even pronounce this shit?
Teclicku tu

ebin upboated)))

I'm scared

It's the Nvidia GTX 9010

Guise..

your gfx card is dying
you should be

>bought a paint job
>I see my order as complete in the items list
>but cant see it in the outfitting
did I just get vision'd

Stick your dick in it.

How long do I have, Does it effect performance? Besides graphical glitches

>Find another guy, hes a novice, Cobra MkIII, no weapons, pledged to Aisling
>"Sup bro?"
>He INSTANT emergency drops out of supercruise

I would be complaining about how unsociable everyone is but this shit is getting too funny.

its exactly like cancer
it could die now or months later
but it wont recover

I am sorry user

do a heavy benchmark to be sure

Record yourself flying over the surface of this..

Actually, let's call it the Visionplank.

Record it.

I can try to come back if it's there. I already jumped to another system to turn in mission.
Also I couldn't get any closer it would stay the same distance from me, it would get lighter if I flew towards it

>Absolutely crush a dad in an argument on the forums
>Be banned shortly after

link/pic or it didn't happen

>all offensive posts removed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_chauvinism
My fucking sides are exploration tripping on their own.
They are already planning for the future.
>Alien encounter
>Check your reactivity privilege ciscarbon scum

I mean, it makes sense.
Just because life as we know it has one set of properties doesn't mean that all life everywhere has to.

t. Transuranic lifeform.

closed the game re started
jumped to another system still no paintjobs
should I worry or is this common?

Don't worry man, it takes a while. You'll get it within a couple of hours.

Just in case, are you aware that paintjobs are ship specific?

Did they already remove mods from AI ships? Just had an encounter with a Vulture that couldn't even tickle my Viper MkIV shields.

fucking finally

new target hud symbology explained

thanks ribbit

>hull breach
>impulse attack

what are these?

>Corrosion
Do we get to here our ships melting

Most of those are engi weapon mod effects.

To the user that pointed me to Deciate 7B for Yttrium:

I FUCKING LOVE YOU MAN!

One mesosiderite had 3. THREE. fucking bits of the thing.

>tfw can't be bothered with engineers

> tfw you will never have an A rated corvette with 15LY jump range.

>tfw you get one and have no fucking clue what to do with your life and still don't bother with engineers.

> Implying anyone posting here knows what to do with their life.

Corvettes kind of overrated tbqh my dude

Yeah? What setup do you recommend? I tried liking the cutter but it turns slow. MAYBE if I ever get level 5 engines I'll try again.

Vette right now eats up everything on RES. Have it with 2 huge cannons and all burst lasers on rest.

JUST

told you man, happy gathering

I don't see a problem with giving casuals a chance in solo.

Don't listen to Imperials

Conda is still generally considered the best

The thing with the Corvette is that you sacrifice A LOT just to have that extra huge.

Conda can do whatever a Corvette can, and can do a lot more better. It's arguable that the Conda can even spit out more damage the corvette can, because it has those three large in addition to that huge.

Already done. Picked up 15. Next, to find Polonium, after playing roulette with the engineer for a bit.

no idea where to find polonium, heard some people searching for days and not finding a single one.

Turn rate has never been more important, in addition, shields are important as well.

Conda is excellent, granted, it also blows the Corvette out of the water when trading and exploring, but Corvette in a nick better.

Can we have a materials location chart to go with ship grind chart?

Well, what you give up is basically jump range, at least from what I've been able to gather.

But I have gone to Beagle Point with my explorer anaconda. Jumping 20 times to do 200LY doesn't bother me.

Having said that, it's just not worth grinding the billions of credit I did to get the Cutter and Vette in addition to the Anaconda. Anaconda can do everthing the other 2 can at least 90% as good. And jumping is at least 30% better, DESU.

The turn rate is only a smidge better, it's very trivial.

It has better shields, but the Conda has good shields AND good armor.

Unless 2.1 has changed any of that, i have no clue.

Ultimately it comes down to preference.

Hey, when I got back to trading, the Cutter will be there for me.

Unless they finally release the Panther Clipper.

Also, am I nuts or does Veeky Forums DESU my sentences a lot?

This is only because they for some reason decided to make the Conda light as fuck

It's more important than you think, damage uptime is much better in the corvette, and in the end, with that and good shield durabiltiy you just get a better fighting ship. Also, armour is bypassed because everyone just plants their target.

That will forever be unexplainable to me. The >ASP was supposed to be the ultimate exploration vessel. Why make the Conda so good at jumps and not, say, T9s? It's not even keeping with older games lore.

IDK, maybe Braben has an Anaconda shaped dildo he really likes or something.

Also dual huge autocannons for wrecking the shit out of everything once shields are down. Only reason I ever flee RES is when I retardedly hit security forces when untargetting for chaff avoidance.

In addition, the corvette out masslocks and outruns the conda. If the corvette ever needs to run from a fight with a conda, it just leaves, but if the conda tries to leave, it's going to be hell or death.

It's weird with Frontier, they put in things that don't make any sense until 6 content patches down the road. To me, the ships put in, back in 1.5 are only now even starting to have a use. Jumprange may just be not the primary thing to look out for when it comes to exploring one day. It just means you cover larger distances in shorter times, but you are not exploring any more or less stars than someone with three times your range.

This, jumprange doesn't increase the number of objects you arrive at, it just lets you go to Saggy taggy/begul boint/neutron land faster

now the AI is too easy

I dont know what to say

It's always like that with Frontier. They overdo something, then overreact, then nerf it to the ground.

hate to say it but I think I preferred the stonk AI
I never been in the crowd that hated it except those ridiculous bugs

AI making me flee from combat in a conda was something
and after I started considering AI as more dangerous combat became a bit too tense little room for errors

I know the fact the new AI wrecked the shit out of smaller ships but I hope they retrain the strong AI with good payouts in a separate zone
like COMPROMISED HAZ REZ

No one wanted the AI nerf.
It was the glitch weapons that were a problem.

Thats because it takes 6 content patches of grinding time to unlock/afford the ship

and the dads complain that people use exploits

They should keep the advanced AI and engineer mods for those deadly and elite npcs.

Still, there's a lot of cheesy AI tricks that imo not worth the increased difficulty, like crazy pich rates on large ships, chaff spam, insane speed.

Recently had a fight with a Python that kept SCBing his shields for what it seemed like two minutes straight.

>it says 100% paintjob integrity
how?