flockmod.com/dsg

Hollowed:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4xFTnX7pYQ
youtu.be/z5mlDMSMSn4?t=1m46s
pastebin.com/jqKQj426
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

allah akbar

Is every infusion besides Refined and Raw an idiot trap this time around?

Does anyone here invade at NG cathedral of the deep? If so, what weapon upgrade level + soul level do you go with? A lot of people seem to miss the area until later so I'm wondering.

While I'm at it, do estus upgrades change invasion ranges aswell?

Only if you're a 120fag

So can we all agree that most of DaS3's faults can be attributed to the all-powefull A-Team's failure to learn from what DaS2 actually did right?

You can shit on 2 all you want but instead of 3 improving on things that 2 misunderstood, they just flat out ignored it and went 1 step forward and like, 5 steps backwards.

so if im trying a bleed build how should i start out? i heard a lot of praise for the bandit dagger that thief starts with, but it seems like total shit so far. Its taking me 10 - 15 hits to proc bleed and it only hits for about as hard as 1 or 2 regular hits with something like the Raw ASS

Get your hands on the broadsword and use that to get Kirk's sword, from there you can explore curved swords, the morning star, etc.

can mimic's be bled out?

The saga continues . . .

What shield does Anri use?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE FEDORA

youtu.be/z5mlDMSMSn4?t=1m46s

when someone sends you an invite mid boss

please respond

Crest Shield

thanks hun, time for cosplay with an excuse to wield a top tier weapon

>DaS2 tries a lot of new things
>massive backlash, muh b team meme, where is miyazaki, DaS2 caused me cancer and it's the worst game since ME3
>they decide to make DaS3 ultra safe
>people still bitching just the same
the thing they did wrong is that they paid attention to the loud fuckers on the internet who don't even know what they actually want or like

>Soulsborne
STOP THIS NONSENSE

4 THREADS IN A ROW
JUST FUCKING STOP IT

FIRST YOU ADDED BLOODBORNE IN THE GENERAL
THINKING NOONE WOULD NOTICE

AND THEN PEOPLE KEPT COPY AND PASTING WITHOUT NOTICING

NOW YOU CHANGE TITLE

STOP IT

STOP CHANGING THIS GENERAL

STOP IT
FUCKING QUIT

its just retards copypasting lucy's "correct format" that he spams in every thread where theres no bloodborne in the general

pastebin.com/jqKQj426

>This video has been removed by the user.

Xth for feeble cursed one

Can anyone help me with capra on PC? around SL 22, the dogs end up murdering me every time.

>decide to make DaS3 ultra s
ds2 sucks and im happy with ds3

the ones who dislike the game can go back to their favorite piece of shit in silence

Bored of Morne Greathammer, how's Partizan? Was my weaponfu in II
thinking of toning down faith build a little or using it raw or something.

go to the right as you enter the fog. Loop around that way then head for the stair. Kill the dogs on the stairs. Alternatively, you can kill the Capra from safety by chucking fire bombs over the fog gate.

I very much enjoyed all three games, but it is as much of a fact that DaS2 was for the longest time impossible to discuss on Veeky Forums as DaS3 plays it very safe and doesn't try nearly as many new things as DaS2 did

What seems to be happening is that multiple different blood spatters use the same texture or group of textures, but it's just recolored, resized and/or put through filters to match what it's coming from.

There's an oil spill, wax spatter and blood spatter that all use these same textures. Here I put the filter for Dancer's slashes on it.

We got a FC open right now?

What was the video?

literally nobody cares faggot
way to waste hours of your pathetic life staring at textures of a splatter recolored numerous time and posting about it on an imageboard where nobody cares

Any Ds1 players fed up with the fagfest that 3 pvp is try going back to Ds1 and invading, it's all nu souls players trying to do the run away and summon phantoms estus right in front of you shit that they get away with in 3

They see the gravelord sword and immediately turn around looking for somebody to bail them out. That shit don't fly in this game scrubs

who hurt you

that fucking thumbnail

He set up a Death Switch to upload a video announcing his death if he failed to stop it every month.

did he finally kill himself?

WHERE'S THAT DEMON SLAYIN' BASTARD

fuck off. this kind of deconstruction of the game is what leads to the best ce stuff. having modded stats is easy, funhacking is a whole other level

Emerald Herald is still best waifu.

>Shittalking Zullie

I'll fite u, m8

fuck off redditshitter

But this kind of garbage is only clientside and won't lead to anything but more flashy textures. At best he'll replace the trail the swamp leaves onto you with flashy orange puke. Weird spin! Exciting!

power within worth it with greatswords?

Nice memes

BEAR
SEEK
SEEK
LEST

ASHEN O-
ASHE-
ASHEN

no
that would be like pissing and shitting yourself at the same time

You're right, those posts detract from REAL discussion and intellectual discourse like talking about memes and complaining about pvp.

Are greatswords still garbage?

How do you have fun with invasions if every host has two summons steamrolling the area for them. I recently plowed through the other two Dark Souls games before getting 3 so there was basically no multiplayer, so I never really had to fight other players.

I dont even know what to do vs 3 enemies solo, not gonna lie.

Hollowslayer and Claymore are still good.

not a gladiator

Sheesh chill out Zullie boy. Splat at your splatters all you want, I don't give a shit. Just don't get so pissy.

So do shotels and shit like man serpent hatchet go around shields now or did C team pull another poise

Dopes this only work for the fire half of the dancer's swords, or does it work for the magic half, too?

Slow attacks with pathetic hyper armor that can usually be broken by SS or CS spam. Not to mention their reach is awful and their just begging to be parried by a halfway competent player.

>damage control

Thats a shame, twinbros sword is really fun.

You don't the game is designed around preventing other players from invading and killing shitters. If you don't one shot them through the straight sword rape then be ready for running and estus chugging

They kept the changes from DS2. Take that as you will.

The same could be said about all religions

to the people that said to just invade for sun medals
>every single invasion is host and 2 or 3 phantoms
fuck that, i'd rather grind bosses

WHAT IS A MAN

There are like 5 "good" weapons in this game, everything else will only win because your opponent played like shit and made a bunch of mistakes. Now that you know that, do whatever you want.

THERE ARE DOZENS

The room past the twin dragons has knights that can drop medals.

So

Which are the best / most fun twink builds?

I don't think her magic sword leaves a trail like the fire one does.

What?

>it's a "host summons 3 phantoms for a boss so no one does good damage" episode
Really sick of this particular rerun.

grinding enemies takes a lot longer though
already went through the pain of doing it for watchdogs and darkmoon, i'm avoiding it if i can

>Increases all damage types on weapons by 20% multiplicatively (allDamage * 1.2).
>Improves Stamina regeneration by +30 per second (base regeneration is 45 per second)

can you elaborate because this looks pretty good

spiked mace one combo bleed instakill

I'm 115 and not doing a 40\40 build so I guess I should either just respec or say fuck it to pvp and keep doing pve.

I'm just not having fun.

don't show up to the gladiator event with that shit on m8

we've standards to uphold

>Just don't get so pissy.

Take your own advice.

for

cant combo anymore

Anyway I can pull off this cosplay in das?

I'm not pissy. Do you think I'm the guy who made he first comment? Goodnight.

Probably in 2

>last 15 (FIFTEEN) seconds
>drains 30% of your health
>bennyhill.mp3 as soon as you activate
It's satisfying when you actually manage to crush a shitter who doesn't know any better, but not remotely viable in the grand scheme of things. They need to at least double that duration.

Even if you're not the first comment, I'm assuming you're

shit, really?
drat

>it's a "host summons 3 phantoms for Dancer" episode

Get a huge Str weapon like smoughs or yhormes and just hornet ring one shot people it's really the only way you're gonna be able to kil people before they get scared and run away and heal nonstop

It's the closest I could get m8, fashion game's weak in 3

Invading as a sorcerer is fucking horrible. How do i even tbe field more? I die in one hit

>It's a "level 15 host summons 3 phantoms for Dancer from the Vordt fog gate" episode

fair enough

Get more Vig

Anyone help me with Wolniron PS4? Im rushing my character for PvP. Currently with longsword +1 at level 30

Outside the door

problem
>die in one hit
solution
>don't get hit

I don't remember there being halberds in ancient Rome.

Smough's with a winged knight halberd might be the closest.

Are the DaS3 Gargoyle weapons any good on a quality build?

you can roll out of the last hit

I think i reconize you, you've been helping me a few times during invasions near pontiff.
Based gladiator.

Use the obscuring meme + soulstream sniper meme.

If you're planning on twinking at 30 then you should have +3 by now.