TGD's wild ride

Sooo upon seeing the after hours i think there might be some hope. I think everyone sold to lock in gains this morning but at a volume so high that it just turned into a panic fest after not seeing a bounce. Im thinking this mornings shit show is just a huge dip and we'll see some good results come monday afternoon. I mean ive seen alot of memes but this one is actually promising. I was surprised at what happened this morning. Anyone got input?

Did you not sell this morning? Well you're fucked now.

No unfortunately im trying to break even i think it may be able to surface again at least to .61 i mean it did crash on a friday. Also look at the steady 3 month increase.

Bump

RSI around 70 means that it has been overbought. It will go down and they have another project that will be ready by Q1 2018 according the the PR today.

In from 52. Should've got in at dip to 50, the earnings conference is not a surprise thing, I knew about it for months. I'll do better next time. Today was hilarious, I wasn't even mad.

Didn't sell a share. Thought the Jews did a good job. Good on ya, Jews. They got in at a pretty good price honestly. Next week will be better, everyone else probably missed the train though, though I would be shocked to see it pass 70 cents. With the recent gold performance the next earnings release should be even better, but nobody wants to wait til next quarter. Also, if you're wondering why the dip, look at JNUG chart. It was memefag sellers dumping because of gold price changing a bit. Didn't even do that bad. I'd rather they not own any stock anyways, the Jews ousted them good and proper.

If its been overbought wouldnt that be a good thing?

Oh, come on. Really? You didn't cover? Dude, why?

No. Buyers pulled the price down to get in cheap. Eventually this shifts from buyers being Jews to sellers being pussies, as they try to get out and sell at whatever price the Jews want. But like I said, mostly today's behavior reflected the performance of gold. I was actually impressed that they got $TGD to go negative.

It's not bad it only means that there is excess demand and thus the price is inflated, so it may go down further before it goes up

The question is ...to hold or not to hold

Get out on the Monday bump so the rest of us can enjoy being patient.

Bought at .58 then .60. Holding for a few weeks when it gets memed again. Looking at .68ish.

Fucking zealots. A lot of loyalty for a meme stock.

Not really loyalty....alot of us are in a little deeper than we want to be at the moment

I'm not loyal. I bought last week. I'd almost be amused to see it fail, but why would it?... Earnings report, solid growth, industry doing well. Next week is free money unless you're a cunt (or gold gets rekt bad enough, but that'd only delay a more intense breakout). This isn't faggy patterns or fundamentals circlejerk, it's common sense. Why am I explaining this to you?

Got 50 shares on a virtual stock trainer app for fun just to see

Tfw I bought in at 62 cause I'm a newfag

Heard yall memeing about this shit yesterday in /rhg/. Can someone clue me in on what's going on?

investopedia?

They are becoming profitable, opened a new mine, restructuring to cut cost, and gold is going up. All pointing to their value increasing.

I have done every single possible thing wrong when it comes to this stock. It's almost funny.

/thread

It can't break .60 like $PTX can't break .90

Fucking shorting scum